Conferences made easy - everything you need right at your fingertips with Conference 411.
To learn more about CONF411, contact us at email@example.com
* Complete programs of all SPIE symposia including events, exhibitors, and participants.
* Sync My Schedule between your mobile device and desktop computer.
* Be notified when events added to My Schedule are about to begin.
* Google Maps integration provides views of nearby restaurants, stores, and venues.
* Search for participants, presentations, or events with Google's voice commands
SPIE is the international society for optics and photonics, a not-for-profit organization founded in 1955 to advanced light-based technologies. The Society serves nearly 260,000 constituents from approximately 162 countries, offering conferences, continuing education, books, journals, and a digital library in support of interdisciplinary information exchange, professional growth, and patent precedent. SPIE provided over $3.2 million in support of education and outreach programs in 2013.
With the app, you can start or join a teleconference from your phone. You can also see who’s on the teleconference call and who’s talking as well as use call controls to mute, add or remove callers.
Lifehacker says, “Speek's biggest feature is that you can create a custom URL, like “www.speek.com/yourname” and give that out to anyone who wants to join a call you're hosting. All they have to do is click the link in their browser to join via their computer, or to immediately hop in on their smartphones, either through the Speek app or by dialing right in.”
Download the Speek app and host a free conference call today! For even more features, try Speek on the web at https://www.speek.com.
☆ Talk instantly with one-click calls
☆ See who’s on the call
☆ See who’s talking
☆ Mute and add/remove participants
Avoid the hassles of traditional conference calls with:
☆ No telephone numbers or PINs
☆ No need to reserve, your line is always open
☆ No elevator music
☆ No interruptions
Keep up with Speek:
Speek’s Web App: https://www.speek.com
Speek Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is released under the GPLv2, with the source code available at: https://github.com/mbarringer/suseconferenceclient
== Permissions ==
The following permissions are required:
* INTERNET - Updated schedules are downloaded from a remote server.
* READ_CALENDAR/WRITE_CALENDAR - On 4.0+ devices, you can add events to your calendar for a reminder
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - In order to check if it's worth trying to access the network
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - This is necessary for the downloadable maps, which are stored ideally on an SD Card
* ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION/ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Used for GPS in the maps function
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Again for checking the network status
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find after parties.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Take part in live polls and surveys
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
Enjoy the app and have a great conference!