Conferences made easy - everything you need right at your fingertips with Mira Mobile.
To learn more about Mira Mobile, contact us at email@example.com
With the app, you can start or join a teleconference from your phone. You can also see who’s on the teleconference call and who’s talking as well as use call controls to mute, add or remove callers.
Lifehacker says, “Speek's biggest feature is that you can create a custom URL, like “www.speek.com/yourname” and give that out to anyone who wants to join a call you're hosting. All they have to do is click the link in their browser to join via their computer, or to immediately hop in on their smartphones, either through the Speek app or by dialing right in.”
Download the Speek app and host a free conference call today! For even more features, try Speek on the web at https://www.speek.com.
☆ Talk instantly with one-click calls
☆ See who’s on the call
☆ See who’s talking
☆ Mute and add/remove participants
Avoid the hassles of traditional conference calls with:
☆ No telephone numbers or PINs
☆ No need to reserve, your line is always open
☆ No elevator music
☆ No interruptions
Keep up with Speek:
Speek’s Web App: https://www.speek.com
Speek Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is released under the GPLv2, with the source code available at: https://github.com/mbarringer/suseconferenceclient
== Permissions ==
The following permissions are required:
* INTERNET - Updated schedules are downloaded from a remote server.
* READ_CALENDAR/WRITE_CALENDAR - On 4.0+ devices, you can add events to your calendar for a reminder
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - In order to check if it's worth trying to access the network
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - This is necessary for the downloadable maps, which are stored ideally on an SD Card
* ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION/ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Used for GPS in the maps function
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Again for checking the network status
Please note upon installation, you must launch this app from the browser based login page for which you receive a link via email from the webinar organizers.
Although this app works on smart phones, it is optimized for tablet devices due to the larger screen size.
Never need a PIN. Never ask “who just joined” or “who said that?”
★ Winner TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2012 ★
For most people, audio conferencing starts with the awkward process of finding and typing dial-in numbers and PIN codes. UberConference reinvents conference calling with web and smartphone interfaces that make it super easy to have a productive meeting.
The app makes it easy to start and schedule conference calls on the go. Create instant calls with a click and schedule calls by simply selecting contacts and choosing a meeting time.
Create Instant and Scheduled Conferences
No PINs for the organizer
Know who’s on the call and who’s talking
Free conference recordings
Participant controls: mute, hangup
See LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ profiles for everyone
Learn more at www.UberConference.com
* Free conference calls: No costs involved. Dial in and talk for as long as you want.
* Participants don't need Bubble: Anyone around the world can join a Bubble conference. Participants don't need the Bubble app to join, though installing it does provide them with additional benefits.
* Local dial-in numbers in 7 countries: Every participant gets a local number to dial into the conference. Numbers available in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Spain, & India.
* PIN-less conference calls: If you dial from your registered phone number, Bubble recognizes you and does not require any PIN number
* Calendar integration: Bubble sends calendar invites to all participants. Invites are automatically imported into your favorite calendar application including Google Calendar, Outlook etc
* Reminders: Bubble automatically reminds you and all participants to join the conference call in a timely manner
Read our FAQ: http://support.bubble.website
Drop us a mail: email@example.com
Catch us on:
This mobile app allows you to:
• Set up your own personal profile including your name, photo, company name etc
• Explore the agenda and events
• Curate your own personal conference schedule
• Access presenter information
• Find your way around with venue maps
• ‘Check in’ to sessions, activities, and the tradeshow
• Make ‘status updates’ in the activity feed, post your thoughts and opinions on presenters and sessions, ‘like’ comments
• See which sessions are trending, what photos people most like, follow popular discussion topics
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the app:
• Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments and show which session you’re attending
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event and find trending sessions and topics
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
• Users - see who’s at the event and connect with them on the app
• Tradeshow - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
• Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
Enjoy the app and have a great conference!