Wisconsin includes the below features for Badgers Football AND Basketball:
-Sortable scoreboards by Top 25 and conference
-Wisconsin Badgers full schedule with quick-view access to full game boxscores and player stats
-Individual player pages showing stats by player for every game of the season
-Daily articles and analysis throughout the season, including previews and recaps for every game
-Sortable team and player stats for Badgers and every other NCAA team
-Proprietary StatSheet metrics like StatRank, which algorithmically ranks every player and team
-Stat-based grades for the season and for each game for every player
-Continuously updated standings
-Full rosters for every NCAA team
-StatSmack - our stat-based trash talking app that arms you with irrefutable data to send to your friends on why the Falcons are better than any other team on the planet.
-Links to our StatSheet NCAA Twitter and Facebook accounts for every team. Follow us for dynamic in-game updates on scores, big plays, win safety and more!
© 2012 Automated Insights, Inc. All rights reserved. Wisconsin Badgers Football and Basketball is part of the StatSheet Network and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Wisconsin Badgers or the NCAA. Certain scores and statistics copyright © 2012 by The Sports Network. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of The Sports Network is strictly prohibited.
*Includes 2015 season schedules and scores! Your subscription is good for 1 year from date of purchase.
*Includes live scores for all regular season college football and basketball games, as well as Bowl Games, the NCAA College Football Playoff, conference tournaments and March Madness.
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the University of Wisconsin. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, tap “More by Smartphones Technologies”
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
The Settings button lets you customize your live wallpaper with several options, including: where the logo should be on the page, on which pages the logo should appear, and how fast the logo animates. This live wallpaper also works with the Wisconsin Badgers Clock Widget (sold separately).
Instructions: (1)After downloading, go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) Go to Menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper. Tap “Settings” to customize the look and performance.
BOLD, SPECTACULAR, CUTTING EDGE designs for your favorite college team, from lightning to light rays, from brush metal to flames and even flowers for the ladies. The lightning background will flash lighting strikes when you tap the screen. Show your true school colors with compelling official graphics. The school fight song can be played as an audio clip or ringtone. Each team upgrade has 8 incredible backgrounds and the fight song.
Be ready for March Madness, NCAA Football or Bowl Games! Represent your team.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your team request. We want to hear from you! Round up your gameday friends and blast a team request our way.
60 teams available on Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ncaa.logolwp&feature
MSG Varsity App Features:
- Full access to MSG Varsity live games*
- Pages for your school and sports, allowing you to stay up-to-date with all their scores, scheduled and stats.
- Videos from your favorite MSG Varsity Shows
- Photo and video sharing via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS.
- Search: You can now search the entire archive of MSG Varsity articles, photo galleries and videos to find exactly what you are looking for.Follow us on Twitter @msg_varsity for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback
*You need your Cablevision Optimum ID and password to access this feature
Are you a big Badgers football fan? Get all your Wisconsin football news, videos, and more. With this Wisconsin football app you can easily keep up with everything related to the Badgers!
* Wisconsin football schedule
* The latest Wisconsin Badgers Football news
* Official Facebook page
* The latest highlight videos from YouTube
* And more!
Download this FREE Wisconsin football app now and never miss another Wisconsin Football news story again!
Not affiliated with the University of Wisconsin. Images and articles on this app are used under the fair use provision of the Copyright Act for purposes of reporting. Information shown in this app is gathered from the various internet sources.
Receive live updates and score alerts, plus the latest recaps and action shots. Download for free today with your mobile device and take the action with you everywhere you go.
• News and other featured articles
• “GameCast”, featuring live play-by-play scores and updates.
• Push notifications for score alerts, breaking news and other advisories
• Game photo galleries
Now, you can stay in touch with the Packers anytime, anywhere, on your Android mobile device.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Packers, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game stories and daily columns
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of the Packers' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Packers' official tweets, check in to the stadium on Gameday, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click Facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Here’s what you get:
* Latest news and updates
* Scores, schedules and more stats
* Stunning game photos and Husker videos
* Pre-game information, live blogs and post-game analysis
* Scoops and insights from our top Husker reporters
If you follow the Huskers, you need this app!
The app covers the basics of campus life for Badgers using an Android mobile device.
Keep up to date on news, events and sports. Or find your way around campus on foot, car or by Madison Metro bus. Or watch campus video content, along with other handy features.
Campus map: Navigate the UW-Madison campus. View all locations of a type, such as libraries, parking (campus and public) and visitor attractions. Or see detailed information about a location, including walking and driving directions from your current location.
Campus buses: Find Madison Metro route and schedule information on the go. Find stops near your current location or by bus stop number and see when buses are scheduled to arrive at a specific stop.
Directory: Lookup campus directory information on your phone. Search for a person by first or last name and save that person’s contact information in your iPhone’s Contacts app. Call, e-mail or view a map of that person’s office location.
News: Keep up to date with university news. Read features, news for students and employees or news by topics such as research, learning or student life.
Events: Look up events by category, date or map location. See what’s happening near you by viewing the day’s events highlighted on the campus map. Get the details for any event, as well as walking or driving directions from your current location.
Athletics: Stay up to date with the latest Badgers news and results. View news and blog updates, team schedules and scores and video features.
Video: View campus video content, including Big Ten Network academic programming, teaching and learning stories and research profiles and projects.
Campus safety: Stay safe with emergency contact information for SAFEWalk, SAFERide cab and SAFEride bus programs; UW Police (Non-Emergency), University Health Services Crisis Line, and the Division of Student Life.
Learn@UW: Access Course content on the go!
MyUW: Stay connected to UW.