Calculate your CO2 emission reduction.
Edit your FMD receipt.
Take part in cycling challenges.
Take part in improving bicycle safety on the roads.
Do you know that :
- Transport represents 31% of carbon emissions
- France is committed to carbon neutrality in 2050
- 71% of French people come to work alone by car
- Some cities see up to 10% more traffic jams each year
- Each motorist spends 143 hours and 36 minutes in traffic jams each year
- Cycling improves your health: 15% less absenteeism for employees coming to work by bike
- The caps would cost on average 1943 euros per year and per household
Take part in the change of mode of transport of the French!
Since 2016, within the framework of the LOM law - Mobility Orientation Law - in order to promote the use of the bicycle for home-work journeys, companies can compensate up to 200 euros per year - not subject to contributions social security or taxation - employees coming to work by bicycle.
On June 12, the National Assembly voted to increase this allowance to € 400 and require companies to open negotiations on the mobility plan with the social partners.
Everyone's goal is to reduce bicycle trips from 3 to 9% by 2024, or 2.1 million employee-cyclists.
This device, which is a real motivator, nevertheless raises 4 questions:
1- How to certify that you have come to work by bike?
2- How to improve safety on the roads?
3- How to get more employees to use the bike?
4- And ultimately, how to promote this system or how to provide businesses and communities with a dashboard of the CO2 reductions induced by the use of the bicycle in the context of commuting between home and work.
Uwinbike answers all of these questions and offers the following functions:
- Provision of proof of pedaling and thus guarantee that the financial efforts made actually bring a reduction in carbon emissions
- Improving the safety of cyclists in collaboration with communities: Our solution will provide a mapping of all bicycle flows, thus allowing communities to choose the priorities in terms of infrastructure development.
- Digitization of the entire IKV management process - Bicycle mileage allowance (IKV declaration, declaration of honor, and budget monitoring for companies),
- Dashboard of carbon emissions reductions.
Finally, Uwinbike will make the bicycle a mode of transport for all and will accelerate its deployment through the use of a gamification mechanism, while keeping humans at the heart of the device.
We process and save only the data necessary for the provision of uwinbike services
- All the data provided when registering your account
Email addresses for connection
Postal addresses to certify home-work journeys
The parent company to certify home-work journeys
PERMISSION ON GEOLOCALIZATION / POSITION DATA
These data are collected for the following purposes
Obtain frequentation zones by bicycle and develop investment zones for communities.
Offer the user a personalized dashboard on his use of the bike (visualization of routes, usage statistics)
Collect danger zones by bike
Certify home-work journeys
These data are strictly anonymous. In any case, a company or a community has the possibility of associating the above data with a user.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org