Use onscreen wheels to adjust spur and pinion gear sizes to view final drive ratio. Use the onscreen wheel to adjust tire diameter to view rollout.
Save an unlimited number of car profiles for different models and setups.
Free version is fully functional!
The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! email@example.com
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
The functions implemented are running fordward, reverse and turbo, turn right and left, short lights, long lights and reversing light.
You can consult the instructions for building your own BT Car and all project information on the web.
More from developer
This app runs an optional background service, so battery life is only affected if the service is enabled. Without the service, closing the app shuts it down like any other. The pet's current state on shutdown is saved, and when the app is reopened it calculates what the pet did in the meantime. You can turn off your phone and use it as usual of course. By accessing the settings menu you can choose when the pet sleeps and wakes up, the desired background image and whether evolutions should be random, among other things. You can also pause the pet, if you need some time off.
*To those complaing the app has frozen: Your pet has died when it either becomes a tombstone or an angel, and you can no longer feed or play with it. At this point you should reset it.
*Translations are currently available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Norwegian. If you want to help translate the app into your native language, contact me.
*For those of you looking for a Digimon type of app: I am aware of your desire, and plan on making one someday. I'm just a student though, so due to limited time this won't happen for many months yet.
*If the app fails to download: The cause of this is that your credit card details were declined by Google Checkout. Go to checkout.google.com and verify that your credit card details are correct, and that you have sufficient funds on your card. If those details are correct, your bank may decline the transaction because the transaction is not in your native currency. Contact your bank if this is the case. The app will not begin downloading until your credit card has been charged.