Wallpapers for true lovers of fast driving. Speedometer - a device for measuring the speed of the vehicle. The speedometer is installed in the car, motorcycle, plane, train or other vehicle. Download beautiful video wallpaper and feel the effect of the speedometer on your phone.
Free download and get the live video Wallpaper.
This is not a change of the staff of the photos. This is a real video Wallpaper.
Their advantages are:
- realistic display of world around;
- the minimum battery consumption (time work of your android device practically won't reduce);
- exclusivity (you rarely find something similar).
All this you can get free. The only thing you need to do is just install on your android device and enjoy.
Visit our page to download more Wallpapers. Also don't forget to leave your comments.
- Cool 3D live wallpaper for smartphones
- Amazing Car Dashboard HD images for your screen
- Social share button and more
- Incredible HD graphics with full support for home - screen switching and landscape mode
- Motion of light and flashes changes with time
- There are several incredible cool background themes waiting for you!
- Car Dashboard Live Background fits perfectly on both tablet devices and smartphones and it fully supports horizontal orientation
- This live wallpaper app has optimized Battery Usage and it will sleep when you phone is inactive, so it won’t drain your battery
- Compatible with 99% mobile phone and tablet devices
- Choose your favorite background wallpaper for free!
The most interesting vintage cars, sport cars, luxurious cars and other powerful motor vehicles are now available with this amazing background app. Feel the gasoline running through your veins and enjoy HD pictures of cool vehicle dashboards on your smartphone screen. Amazing shining colors of cars on these high definition pictures will mesmerize you! Phenomenal features of these automobiles will stir you up and leave you speechless! You will want more of these stunning cars pictures, and the best thing is – Car dashboard LWP will feed your appetites with its enormous gallery of all kinds of Old Cars! Sport cars, racing cars, luxury cars, rally cars, old timers. Just pick your favorite kind of automobiles and imagine the speedometer going crazy as you hit the road! If you are addicted to speed, this live wallpaper will stir up your passion with amazing car live wallpapers which will make your mobile phone look cool like never before! It offers you the best animated background pictures of racing cars, luxury cars, sport cars, collector cars and many more. Experience a ride in the most powerful motor vehicles with this amazing car dashboard background images. Put those stunning HD background images of fantastic retro automobiles on your phone screen and decorate your smartphone in the coolest way! The best motor vehicle of all time will decorate your smartphone screen perfectly!
This best Old Car Dashboard Live Wallpaper will make you love cars even more with stunning HD background images that are so realistic, you will get the impression that the car is speeding right past you! Super cars you’ve been dreaming of can now be background live wallpapers on your own phone screen! If you have high life standards, these top luxury cars will surely meet your expectations. Car Dashboard Live Wallpaper offers you best of the best when it comes to expensive and high-quality old automobiles.
Get behind the wheel of the most expensive old cars that you could only imagine driving! The fastest sport and racing cars can now decorate your Samsung Galaxy or tablet device. Get this new app for Android™ and share beautiful images of luxurious vintage cars with your friends who have the same passion for good and powerful vehicles! It’s a matter of prestige so just go for it and spoil yourself with these breathtaking live wallpapers of old-style cars! You can almost hear the sound of screeching tires while the car goes top speed in a split second!
*Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
*This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.
Experience the exhilaration of true 3D flight right in your hands. This live wallpaper uses full OpenGL rendering for the highest quality 3D graphics possible on your latest generation Android device.
Rotate around your plane as you navigate through your home screens. Pitch your plane up and down using the accelerometer. Options allow you to customize the camera behavior and flight experience from clear skies to cloudy days.
Send issues and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOME >> MENU >> Wallpapers >> Live Wallpapers >> Aviation 3D - Light Plane
This Wallpaper was built using the Rajawali framework found here:
Thanks to MasDennis for writing and releasing, and jayschwa for killer support and endless updates.
Live Wallpaper Site
-ON/OFF setting of the function status indication
-A clock indication function：12 hours system (AM / PM change)
-Acceleration sensor indication
-Radio signal state indication
-Battery level indication
-Wi-Fi setting indication
-Bluetooth setting indication
-GPS setting indication
-Sound setting indication
-Vibrate setting indication
-Backlight brightness setting indication
* Android 2.1 or higher
* To use: home screen > menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper
* According to memory conditions, it may not be able to set normally. In that case, please restart your mobile device and set it again.
* If you finish the live wallpaper, it may not be able to exit normally by using task manager application such as task killer. Please exit it after setting other wallpapers.
* When updating it with setting the wallpaper, the screen may turn black in the case of Android 2.1.You can set it correctly by resetting after setting other live wall papers. It‘s a feature for Android OS, and it improved Android 2.2.
* According to Android OS versions, memory conditions or devices, live wallpaper may work slowly.
* When you set up this live wallpaper for the first time, it may communicate for activation. Please set it at a location in a good reception. This communication is performed only once and it isn't performed in second time or later.
AQUOS PHONE SH-12C
Xperia arc SO-01C
GALAXY S SC-02B
Xperia SO-01B（Android 2.1 or higher)
REGZA Phone IS04
* Some devices except above may not work correctly.
* Application can be returned according to the refund policy in Android Market.
Please note that not all Android devices support Live Wallpapers. Please check compatibility before download!
1. Sun Rise Pro --- for Morning
2. Blue Sky Pro --- for Afternoon
3. Sunset Hill Pro --- for Evening
4. Dream Night Pro --- for Night
Summary of features:
★ Fireflies for evening and night skies (New Feature)
★ Snow falling, with interaction and option to use the accelerometer to change direction when phone is rotated.
★ Automatically switches between the above skies throughout the day, using an algorithm to calculate the sun rise and sunset time using your GPS location.
★ You can set specific timings for each sky in the Settings, or you can choose to show only your favorite sky.
★ Contains an extra sky for pre-dawn.
★ Contains all settings for each sky (moon, stars, sky color, rainbow, etc.).
★ Bird sounds.
★ Touch interaction with the trees and birds.
★ Parallax effect settings.
★ Various other settings for birds, deers, trees, etc.
★ Large APK size (12.3 MB) since it contains all the 4 Pro versions.
★ This just switches among the skies. Sky color and sun position for each sky still do not change gradually.
★ As we continue to add features, enhancements and upgrades into the app, it may grow to consume a bit more battery on some devices. If this happens and you would like a refund, do not hesitate to email us. :)
★ Currently our apps do not work well on Sony Xperia Z1, Z2, Z3 phones: it is restarted every time you unlock the screen. If you have this problem and would like to get a refund, please email us.
★ Rough GPS Location: for calculating the sun rise and sunset time at your location. This information is not tracked or stored in any way.
Features of the watch face:
★ Date, day and month
★ Second time
★ Weather information
★ Wear battery indicator
★ Phone battery indicator
This watchface works on circular and rectangular watches made for Android Wear: Moto 360 ( moto360 ), LG G Watch R, LG G Watch, LG Watch Urbane, Sony Smartwatch 3, Samsung Gear Live, and Asus ZenWatch
More Android Wear watch faces
- Visit our exclusive wearface collection on the Play Store
- Also please let us know if you like to have any other watchfaces to be added to our selection.
- You can choose between two weather information providers http://openweathermap.org or http:// worldweatheronline.com
Futuristic design by Florian Cordier
This analog Android Wear watch face (fka as Aviator) unites the character of an aeronautic watch with modern smartwatch functionality.
The iconic customized watchface features:
★ Aviator watchface with superb readability
★ Battery indicator
★ Date and day of week
★ Weather conditions
★ Advanced and luxury design
-Weather information is provided by http://openweathermap.org
More watch faces
- Visit our luxury watch face collection for Android Wear on the Play Store http://goo.gl/QOsOu4
- Also please let us know if you like to have any other watch faces to be added to our selection of watch faces.
Designed by Florian Cordier.
Engineered in Germany.
---- This app is developed on my free time, I do what I can to make this app work and bring new features. To help support the development of Dashboard Cast, you can make a donation from the app ----
Widgets available :
- Clock and date widget
- Weather widget : choose a location to get weather information for.
- RSS widget : enter an RSS feed URL and display it on Chromecast
- Calendar widget : read your phone's calendar and display it in agenda or monthly format
- Stock widget : select from a list of stock quotes
- Audio widget : play audio streams. Enter a url to an audio file or stream or playlist and listen to it on your chromecast. Supported audio file and playlist formats : mpeg (mp3, mp4, etc), .ogg, .pls, .xpsf, .m3u.
- Map widget : Weather layer or traffic map with directions information
Upcoming widgets and features :
- Weekly calendar view
- Picture carousel widget
- Integration with other audio services (podcasts, Google Music and others)
- Device notifications widget
- Choose your own backgrounds to display behind your widgets
- Start application and Chromecast on a schedule (alarm clock)
- Better widget position, options and size control
- Additional interaction with widgets on Chromecast from your device
- Want to suggest features to add to Dashboard Cast? Send an email to : email@example.com
More widgets and more personalization options coming in future versions.
Dashboard Cast widgets are still considered experimental. If there are any problems or issues, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to help translate the app, send an email to email@example.com with the language you wish to translate into.
- Read phone state : Needed to display advertisement.
- Approximate location : the weather widget has an option to use your current location to get weather data. The permission is needed to access the city you are in to display proper weather data.
- Read calendar events : the calendar widget needs this permission to send your upcoming events to Chromecast. If you do not have a calendar widget set up, the application does not look at your calendar data.
- Google Play billing service : necessary to make in-app donations to remove ads.
- Prevent phone from sleeping : if the phone sleeps while connected to the Chromecast, the connection is interupted. Therefore the application needs to prevent the CPU from going to sleep in order to keep the connection open.
The free version comes with 3 airplane clock themes that can quickly be changed by touching the clock face and choosing a new one from a menu. A license key can be purchased for $2.99 which unlocks 8 more flying themes to satisfy any pilot...yes, helo drivers we even have a rotor tach for you. The license key is a one-time purchase, which Google Play will manage so that all themes will be unlocked on your other Android devices too.
- No advertisements (i.e. phone FOD)
- 13 possible clock faces (theme/color combos):
★ Altimeter (free)
★ Turbofan Engine (free)
★ Airspeed Indicator (free)
★ Radial Engine
★ Directional Gyro
★ Radar Screen
★ Artificial Horizon
★ Heads Up Display (HUD)
★ Rotor Tachometer
★ Multi Function Display with 3 color schemes
★ Fighter Pilot Helmet
- Resizing capability (Android 3.1+)
- Can be a screen lock widget (Android 4.2+)
Note: If you know what any of the following terms/phrases mean, then this app is definitely for you: sierra hotel, NFOD, Martin-Baker fan club, HOTAS, flathatting, CAVU, sortie, check six, IFR, fangs out, conning, booming.
Note: With some older versions of Android, you may need to restart your device after installation for the widget to show up in the widget list.
To add a widget, do the following:
1) Open the app drawer.
2) Select the 'Widgets' tab.
3) Long press on 'Aviator Clocks' and drop it on your home screen.
4) Resize and center as needed.
Instructions for Android 3.2 and below:
1) Choose an empty space on your home screen.
2) Hold your finger there (long press) for a menu.
3) Select the 'Widgets' menu item.
4) Select 'Aviator Clocks'.
1) Touching the clock face will open up the menu for changing themes.
2) A long press on the clock face will allow resizing (Android 3.1+).
3) If your display is small, you may need to scroll to see all theme buttons.
For the 'Artificial Horizon' and 'Heads Up Display' themes, the hour hand controls the horizon...so don't panic when you find yourself in a tight turn or even inverted at various times during the day. Also, for you chopper pilots, the 'Rotor Tach' theme will display a dangerous flying condition for most hours of the day.
Some versions of Android are slow to update their widget list, so you may have to give it a few minutes for Aviator Clocks to show up. If you don't have patience for this, a quick phone reboot should force the list to update (not a very elegant solutions, but it is a failsafe one for the vast array of phones out there). If Aviator Clocks still does not show up in your widget list, it is because Android sometimes blocks widgets that are installed to the SD card (which CyanogenMod does by default). To fix this, do the following:
1) Open up Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications.
2) Select 'Aviator Clocks'.
3) Click the 'Move to Internal Storage' or 'Move to Phone' button.
• Wifi Signal Strength
• Phone Signal Strength
• Memory Usage
• Battery level
Swipe between home screens to change the display.
• Dial colour
• Needle movement speed
• View distance
• View movement speed
Includes static fuel gauge, water guage and tachometer.
Includes many different themes and settings for custom theme colors!
Not a movie! Makes full use of OpenGL, with support for landscape viewing and home screen movement!
TO USE: Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->LiveWallpapers
Similar to the 'Magic Smoke' and 'Blue Skies' live wallpapers.
All the information is nicely integrated into the background.
The wallpaper uses high resolution textures and can be used on almost any device including tablets!
Each of the elements of the wallpaper can be disabled in the settings menu, here you can also specify the refresh rate.
Information displayed by LWP:
* System time
* Day of the week
* Accelerometer X and Y axis
* Battery level
* Battery temperature
* Battery Voltage
* Wifi on/switching/off
* GPS on/off
* Bluetooth on/off
if you have any suggestions or improvements please send an email to the below adres.
With the full version you can change theme between dawn, day, dusk, and night, or let it change by itself depending on the time.
- Rocky mountains theme inspired from Google Now
- Automatic theme changing by the time of day
- 3D Parallax effect
- Multiple Screens
- Tablet support
- High performance OpenGL graphics rendering
Instructions to set:
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Please note that for the parallax effect to be activated, your device needs to be equipped with a gyroscope.
Not a movie! Makes full use of OpenGL, with support for landscape viewing and home screen movement! Works as a daydream on 4.2+ devices!
TO USE: Home->Long Press->Live Wallpapers
SMS: Used to read how many unread messages you have, and spawn balloons based on that.
Coarse Location: Used to calculate accurate sunrise/sunset times for your current location.
Using a very simple protocol like "altitude, airspeed, heading, pitch, roll", in the very first version the Panel shows a basic Primary Flight Display (PFD) with an artificial horizont, an airspeed indicator and an altimeter.
More instruments / MFD like gauges, moving map, etc. will follow.
For the V06 Cockpit Panel to work, you need to broadcast the altitude, airspeed, heading (although not yet displayed on the panel), pitch and roll in UDP packages.
The easiest way is to use a generic protocol with http://www.flightgear.org/">FlightGear broadcasting the data at 20Hz or more for a smooth display of the panel. You can download the ready-to-go protocol specification file from here: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_m7HNtOllK9Yl9BMU5GYy01eVE.
Just copy the panelProtocol.xml to \data\Protocols and start Flightgear with the command line option "--generic=socket,out,20,192.168.178.255,55000,udp,panelProtocol".
For more information on FlightGear Generic protocol, check the FlightGear Wiki at http://wiki.flightgear.org/Generic_protocol