This app is no longer maintained. Thank you for your interest.
Pilot Club is an aviation news app featuring crew-centered news, with commentary about current events and issues of interest to the aviation community.
Keywords: pilot, club, news, aerospace, aviation, crew, airliner
For $49.99 you receive the Anywhere Map Freedom app with all of the geo-referenced US sectional and enroute charts as well as all of the US Approach Plates. The purchase includes a full year of updates to the map and chart data.
• Track up or North up
• Day mode or night mode
• Approach plate on map and/or dedicated approach plate
• Patented Cones of Safety®
• TAWS (Terrain Avoidance Warning System) graphics
• Vertical Navigation (VNAV) guidance with target altitudes at waypoints
• Virtual Glideslope / Localizer to any runway endpoint
• Unlimited custom views allow for extensive map customization
Aeronautical Digital Database features:
• Fixes, navaids, airports, private airports
• Victor airways including MEAs
• Localizers and marker beacons
• Runway info including paved / unpaved and lighting
• Radio frequencies including AWOS
• Class B/C/D airspace boundaries
• MOA / Restricted / Alert / Prohibited areas
• SFR and TFR graphical depiction
Surface map features
• 100 meter Terrain elevation resolution – sharpest in the industry
• TAWS warning or shaded terrain
• Radio towers and obstacles
Geo-Referenced Graphical Chart Features
• Seamless Sectional Charts
• Seamless Low Enroute Charts
• Approach Plates and Airport diagrams--can be over-laid on moving map screen
• STARS, DPs, Minimums, and TERP Reference pages with page-flip buttons for multi-page documents
Find Nearby Functions:
• Nearby Airports / VORs / ATIS / AWOS / ATC / FSS frequencies
Internet based weather depictions
• Nexrad mosaic overlays on any view
• Graphical Metar Flags
• Terminal Forecasts
• NOAA weather graphic charts--Progs, Winds Aloft, Freezing Levels
Flight Planning & Route Creation
• Drag and Drop on screen flight planning
• Universal finder airport / waypoint search tool
• Victor airway based route wizard
• Flight plan screen with fuel usage calculations
• Winds Aloft compensation for better fuel consumption estimates and ETA
• Unlimited Aircraft profiles includes fuel use, glide ratio, and weight and balance
• Unlimited User Waypoint entry
• Track history / Breadcrumbs
Alerts and reminders – Personal Digital CoPilot®
• Switch Fuel tanks
• Check fuel pump
• Check Landing Gear
• Begin Descent
• Check Oxygen
• Obstacle Ahead warning
• Flight following – altitude and heading hold assistance
Map Screen Display and Formatting options
• Compass Rose overlay
• Graphical Metar Flags on map
• Day and night mode color schemes
• Graphical depiction of grass runways
• Knots / MPH quick toggles
• Track / Bearing display
• ETE / ETA times to destination or next waypoint
• E-HSI slaves to flight plan or the runway centerline
• Destination weather graphic
• Flight Timer – only runs when aircraft is moving.
• Elapsed timer
• Winds aloft / TAS / Density altitude calculations
• Weight and balance calculator
• User customizable quick tools menu
• Regional download controls
Device must have a dual core processor and at least 512Mb of RAM.
Anywhere Map Freedom is intended for use in North America, and includes US charts ONLY.
Only requires GPS connectivity so AWN works in "Flight mode".
If you do have an Internet connection then you can see your current location on OpenStreetMaps (no subscription required).
Maintain a list of Waypoints, which you can enter into the application, import from spreadsheet or download from the Internet
Select a Waypoint for immediate "Go to" navigation or set current location as waypoint for "Man overboard" situations.
Build a list of regularly used Routes from the Waypoints then select a Route to navigate.
Automatic Route Waypoint selection during Navigation.
Route waypoints are listed in the Navigation screen in order of distance (nearest first) from your current location (except that the top item will be the closest Waypoint which is both On Route and Ahead).
Waypoints will therefore sort themselves when you pass over a waypoint or when you wish to travel a route in reverse.
Temporarily switch "On Route" or "Off Route" priority of route waypoints during Navigation for instance to route to a reporting point or destination diversion.
Application to general aviation or commercial aviation
- Record your flights and get complete information such as:
Time on ground
Time on flight
Average speed, and
- Know exactly how many hours flown
- Review and analize your flights
- Export to KML format to see your flight in Google Earth three-dimensional shape
- View statistics of your flights in various categories
- No matter what type of aircraft you fly (piston aircraft, Jet aircraft or helicopter)
- Can be used even when you fly as a passenger
- Easy to use platform
- Easy setup
- APP developed for smartphones and tablets
**** We do not provide support on reviews page ****
**** Support is available 24/7 at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps4av-forum */
Avare (pronounced "Av Air") is a free moving-map aviation GPS & EFB app.
Note: Internet access is required only for installing the app, an aviation database, and at least 1 chart; then for any updates. We recommend that you TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATE in your Play app, and manually update Avare and then its Downloads.
Avare provides offline moving map on all FAA charts (VFR Sectional, IFR lo/hi enroute, Approach Plate, WAC & TAC); plus A/FD info, Airport Diagrams w/GPS Taxi, and Terminal Procedures. Also included: GPS status, Terrain/Elevation Maps, 50 Nearest airports, Obstacles, and more. Some FAA Charts cover Puerto Rico, plus parts of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. All of this is Completely Free with no ads (unless you tap Options/Ads to see our sponsors). Canadian topo moving maps and unofficial airport info are also now available and volunteers may add other countries. If you use and enjoy Avare, your optional donation is requested to support expenses & continued development.
Note: Like all apps for portable devices, Avare is not FAA certified but may be used as outlined in FAA documents. Also see our NOTICE below, and the FAQ on our website for links to FAA documents.
•Made by & for pilots
•Easy to learn & use
•Quick & responsive
•All free FAA materials & more
•Runs on most Android devices
•No ads or invasive permissions
•Type in any address or coordinates.
•METAR & TAF (Internet fetch).
•ADSB NEXRAD, METAR, TAF, PIREP, Winds (free AddOn apps).
•Graphic & text TFRs (Internet fetch).
•Terrain maps & Canada topo, MSL & AGL display.
•External GPS, autopilot and flite sim (free AddOn apps).
•Obstacles: Any over 500' AGL within 200' of GPS altitude.
•Frequencies, runways, fuel availability, & other A/FD info.
•13000+ Geo. referenced approach plates and taxi diagrams
•Landscape or Portrait display Preference, North Up or Track Up (NU/TU).
•Draw notes directly on-screen, or Pan freely around charts (Draw/Pan).
•Press any two points on chart for approximate distance between them.
•Location icon can be centered or track from your placement on screen.
•GPS compass direction, Bearing, and Distance to and FROM any point on the map by long-pressing one finger on that point. Great for your ATC and CTAF radio calls.
Avare installation begins with the small app, and then fetching an aviation Database and at least one chart. You can of course choose additional charts and materials for Avare to Download free at any time.
Note: The FAA occasionally changes their charts such that outdated charts may incorrectly display your location in Avare, so be sure to Update any charts you may use in flight! ANY time you plan to Update a chart, first ensure that you have the latest version of Avare and its Database.
After installing Avare, please use the Help feature to begin. New features are being added very quickly in response to user feedback. You can Contact us directly via our apps4av google group Forum to share your questions, feedback, and feature requests.
Launch Note: Press the square Avare Options button at the bottom left of the Map screen to access Help.
NOTICE: This software is provided "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright holder or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or data) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
The service is not only warns you of the dangers on the road, it also creates a safe road for you.
As in its predecessor - iZasada, you will know in advance about the road situation, the speed cameras or the location of the traffic police officers, and thus you can avoid any possible problems. Special algorithms warn you by speed and direction of your movement, as well as other parameters.
Second Pilot is the world drivers community, convenient tool for information exchange and mutual aid. Well-designed interface allows one-touch save of the GPS coordinates to mark hazardous area by selecting one of the categories.
Features of the Second Pilot:
— reworked design
— background mode
— possibility to work without Internet connection
— more efficient algorithm of warnings
— network of more than 432, 000 people who exchange real-time information.
— continuous data updates through crowdsourcing
— timely voice warning about dangerous sections of a road.
— possibility to avoid troubles on the road saves time and good mood of the driver.
— flexible system of settings, including the selection of categories requiring warning.
Second Pilot - the key to your safety on the road!
Pro Features include:
- Worldwide database of more than 25000 airports, including ultra light and glider airfields
- Displaying airport identifier and full name
- Intelligent blocktime logging
All the money raised from the pro version is used to pay for my ATPL. If you have any questions or problems with the app, please send me an email and I will respond as soon as possible!
Aviation tools: flight computer (most useful CR3 & E6B functions), pilot logbook assistant, airfield database, weather charts, weather getter, NOTAM getter, post-flight fuel check, fuel order, refuel check, wind calculator, snowtam decoder, descent angle calculator, ice & turbulence forecast decoder, altimeter temperature correction, underload calculator, briefing buddy, quick performance, great circle calculator, weight and balance calculator, sunrise/sunset calculator, hold calculator & metric altimetry calculator.
This is a 30 day free trial of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
Notice: we do not provide customer support via Play Store reviews. Please contact our Support Team for customer support issues.
Naviator is a full-featured moving map GPS app for pilots. For less than the price of an hour of fuel you can have access to GPS navigation technology that would have cost thousands of dollars only a few years ago!
Quickly and easily share your flights with your friends on Naviator Hangar! (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com/)
• GPS moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the Dual XGPS 170, iLevil, SkyGuardTWX, Flight Data Systems Pathfinder and various receivers from FreeFlight Systems
• Integrates with ADS-B or the Zaon XRX for real-time traffic display
• 3D synthetic vision with terrain and obstacles/towers
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
• GPS track recording - upload your recordings to your Naviator Hangar (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com)
• Integrates with Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Integrates with X-Plane using the "X-Plane to GPS" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appropel.xplanegps)
• Get a weather briefing and file a flight plan from right inside the app
• Vertical navigation (VNAV) calculator
• Canadian data including airspace, airports, navaids, terrain and weather
• NMEA output - Naviator can drive your aircraft's autopilot
• "Bring Your Own Charts" - you can import custom maps and charts into the app. See our forum for more details.
Our support forum is located at http://forum.naviatorapp.com/
Subscriptions provide access to all app, chart and data updates for the duration of the subscription.
Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this free trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD
Enables full app access for 30 days*
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD
Enables full app access for one year*
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD
Intended for pilots who do not fly in the United States, this one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature.
Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map, terrain database and 3D synthetic vision
* geo-referenced approach plates require an optional subscription from Seattle Avionics. See our website for details.
AOPA FlyQ Pocket is the result of a partnership between AOPA and Seattle Avionics Software. FlyQ Pocket combines the convenience of the AOPA Airports app with aviation weather and flight planning capability. FlyQ Pocket harnesses the legendary AOPA Airports database, putting FBO and aviation business information details only a tap away. Now you can plan a flight on your Android phone or tablet with an auto-router that wind-optimizes your flight to get you there as fast as possible. Victor Airways, GPS Direct routing, Jet Airways—AOPA FlyQ Pocket is ready for it all.
Using AOPA FlyQ is simple because all major functions (Airport and FBO Information, Weather, and Flight Planning) are always just a tap away. FlyQ. Fly Smarter.
This app is verified for touch screen usage only at this time. Slide out keyboards are not currently supported.
AOPA FlyQ for Android may function differently across various devices and Android versions. Ongoing device testing is in progress.
Start AOPA FlyQ and within seconds it finds the nearest airports and displays details about them—without even tapping a button. Want more info about an airport? Tap the airport and all the details you need appears instantly. On the first airport page, you immediately see operational information, runways, navaids, and an embedded satellite map image of the airport. Want to call the local ATIS? Tap the phone number and your phone quickly connects you. Tap the weather tab and see the current temperature and sky conditions, a Nexrad radar image of the area, the nearest METARs and TAFs, winds-aloft, and even an official DUAT weather briefing. All with just one tap. One tap zooms the METARs, TAFs and weather graphics to full screen, large font versions that anyone can read—even in turbulence. Another tap gives you an easy-to-read 7 day forecast. Quickly find the FBO details you need—fuel information, telephone numbers, rental cars, nearby attractions and more.
Want to see what the weather is like at your current location? Tap the Weather tab and AOPA FlyQ instantly locks on to your GPS position and displays temperature, Nexrad images and local METARs and TAFs. Or choose from a large gallery of US and Canadian weather graphics, many of which are animated. Quickly check the weather anywhere on the globe by entering an airport identifier, city name, even a zip code. Of course, AOPA FlyQ keeps track of your recent selections for quick future access and stores graphics and METARs/TAFs on the phone so they’re available even when you’re not connected to the Internet (such as in flight).
No time to plan a flight? Give us 30 seconds and watch AOPA FlyQ assemble the perfect wind-optimized flight plan between any two US airports. Tell AOPA FlyQ where to depart, where to land, and how to fly there (Victor airways, Jet Airways or GPS Direct) and AOPA FlyQ plots the whole course including all the navaids and intersection—not a simple straight line. It even uses the winds-aloft forecast to give you the ideal altitude for each leg of your trip. To make your life easier, AOPA FlyQ automatically requests an official DUAT weather briefing so you’re good to go. And since filing the flight plan takes one tap it’s easy and quick to fly safely. AOPA FlyQ remembers your recent flights and home airport so you can often plan a flight by picking from a list of recently used airports rather than typing.
Moving Map and Approach Plates
AOPA FlyQ Pocket does not include a moving map or approach plates because it’s designed for pre-flight planning rather than in-flight use.
Simple to use, the Skylog Pro Android app enables you to quickly record flight, simulator and duty hour details on your Android device anywhere in the world, on the ground or in the Flight Levels. Once back home, your Android device data is synchronised with the main Skylog Pro database on your PC using the PC's Skylog Android Conduit - available by FREE download from 'mobile downloads' at http://www.skylogservices.co.uk/spages/palm-updates.htm - with a usb cable or Wi-Fi network connection.
Two reports are available which enable you to analyse your flight & duty hour currency. The Duty/Flight Hours Report will assist you in tracking of your flight and duty time currency for the preceding 7, 14 and 28-day periods (or limits and monitoring periods of your choice). The Flying Duty Hours Report, specifically for pilots operating aircraft registered in the United Kingdom, will enable calculation of your allowable flying duty hours in accordance with CAP 371.
Skylog Pro, coupled with this new Android app, is the ultimate combination for helping Professional Pilots comply with aviation authority record-keeping requirements. It gives you all the functionality and analytical reporting capabilities you would expect from a leading modern, sophisticated electronic logbook, including flight and simulator hours, a/c type or categories flown, instrument approaches, destinations and more.
Existing Skylog Pro V6+ users need only purchase this app and then download and install the free Android synchronisation conduit from:
For details of the Skylog Pro Android app's compatibility and syncing requirements, please see:
http://www.skylogservices.co.uk/spages/faqs.htm#faq16 - for usb cable syncing with Android 4.4 devices (or earlier) only.
http://www.skylogservices.co.uk/spages/faqs.htm#faq18 - for Wi-Fi network syncing with Android 5 (or later) devices only.
Also, please see FAQ 17 for details of the Mobile apps' syncing procedures.
Please note that the Android app requires Skylog Pro V6.13 or later. Users of earlier V6 versions may update their applications free of charge by selecting 'Main Menu>Help>Check for Updates'. We invite new Skylog Pro customers to purchase the core PC software by download from www.skylog.co.uk, where you will also see details of all the features of Skylog Pro.
- This is the GPS APP that can not miss on your smartphone during your flight VFR or IFR.
- With it, simply choose one of more than 263.000 waypoints (ILS VOR NDB FIXES OR AIRPORTS) in the database or one of the user-defined and ready. Just follow the HSI and reach the destination.
- All world covered on most complete database in Google Market:
- 17.000+ ICAO Airports
- 229.000+ Fixes
- 6.600+ ILS
- 4.500+ VOR
- 6.200+ NDB
- Another important feature is that any time you can see the decoded METAR of destination airport with only one touch on the screen.
- Designed to be simple to use, no complicated functions and without maps, which, in many cases, hinder and confuse the user with small screen devices.
- To further facilitate the user's life, this APP has been translated into three languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese) which are adjusted according to the language of your smartphone.
Tags: navigation, navigator, aircraft, airplane, plane, aviation, pilot, METAR, GPS, HSI,
navegación, navegador, avión, aviación, piloto, navegação, avião, aeronave, aviação, IFR, VFR
AeroTrax Mobile is an automated flight logbook designed as a modern day replacement for the 'Little Red Crew Logbook'.
AeroTrax Mobile can be used as a standalone time and data keeping system or together with the FREE companion desktop application.
Events (flight legs, training events ...) created and data entered into the mobile application are saved to an internal database that is automatically backed up to the devices SD card, if one exists.
Optionally, an event is also created in a designated Google calendar that will be displayed on the users mobile device calendar and on any family members calendar when shared. When event data is completed (requiring a minimum of the OUT time and IN time) or updated, the data is posted to the description field of the designated Google calendar event and is available for data transfer to the free desktop companion program.
If the free PC application is used, those events saved by the mobile application will be available for automatic import to the free PC application and saved to the users PC application database. From within the PC application, event records can be printed, viewed and organized.
AeroTrax Mobile is fully loaded with optional data tracking features but still retains the simplicity of the old 'Red Crew Log'. All data is optional on the event form with the exception of the OUT time and IN time.
• METAR and TAF reports for departure and arrival fields
• field elevation, IATA and ICAO code
• sunrise/sunset time for both departure and arrival fields
• en-route sunrise/sunset -or- flight conducted during daylight/nighttime calculated for route of flight
• automatic calculation of day/night flight time
• rhumb line course and distance and average speed
• landing currency
• automatic trip generator displays pairing from input flight legs
• auto-calculation of duty time, TAFB, overblock, deadhead times
• ability to input specific airline contract pay rules with total pay calculated on those rules
• times entered and displayed in either UTC, phone local time or any selectable worldwide time zone
• fuel plan and actual calculations
• fuel slip verifier in gallons and liters
• ZFW, Takeoff and Landing Weight calculations
• hotel name, hotel phone and transportation phone numbers displayed as hyperlinks for use with quick dial
Please direct any questions, comments, problems or feature requests directly to the developer at email@example.com.
The FREE PC LOGBOOK APP can be downloaded from https://AeroNauticalTrax.com
Disclaimer: Gambling Laws are different depending on the area. It is up the user to determine the legality of the games being participated in.
Keywords: Sports, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, PullTab, Pull Tab, Sports Boards, Super Bowl, March Madness, World Series, Bet