* More than 1200 exercises using 15 different interactive games. Hundreds of words.
* Phonics topics covered for Kindergarten to Second grade.
* Brief instructions for each topic, followed by many interactive games with voice instructions, phonics cues, and hints to reinforce the concept.
* Kids enjoy fun sound effects, interactive animations and rewards on completion.
* No third-party ads and No data collection.
Lessons start with consonant and vowel sounds for beginners learning to read. Later lessons cover advanced topics for older kids - Consonant Blends, Digraphs, Diphthongs, CVC/CVCe. Kids can do the lessons in order or skip ahead.
The lessons cover the following topics in phonics -
* Consonant Sounds
* Short and Long vowel sounds
* CVC & CVCe words such as tap & tape.
* Consonant Blends such as bl, cr, sm, ld, mp etc.
* Vowel Pairs
* Hard and Soft Cs and Gs
* The many sounds of Y
* Silent letters
* Vowel sounds with R
* Digraphs such as ch, sh, ph
* Diphthongs such as oa, ea, oy
Each lesson is taught using multiple games such as -
* Locate the position of a phonics sound in the word
* Phonics Bingo
* Word arithmetic
* Pop Bubbles
* Connect starting letter to image
* Memory game
* Spell the word game
* Word search game
* Flip cards to correct the spelling
* Break the word into Syllables
* Fill-in the missing letters in the word using its phonetic sound
* Select objects that make the given letter sounds
* Multiple games for sorting and ordering of objects using phonics sounds.
When we looked for apps to help teach our kids, we couldn't find any that were good. One was just information text for the kids to learn by rote. Another was multiple-choice tests - just press buttons. A third had 2 sound-tracks and 4 animations running all at the same time. How was a kid supposed to focus?
So, we designed and built them games - that teach in the way parents and teachers explain concepts, and engage in the way playing does.
This installment features more ways to customize your exercises including creating your own scales and chords, rhythm training exercises, and more coming soon wrapped up in a beautifully designed perfectly smooth application.
- Interval exercises
- Scale exercises
- Chord exercises
- Rhythm exercises
- Melodic Dictation
- Theory articles
- Scale Dictionary
- Absolute pitch training exercises: identify a note, sing a note
- Custom exercises, custom scales, custom chords
Each exercise can be performed on piano or guitar.
What are the permissions for?
- Accounts - app needs to securely access our servers to retrieve exercises data. For maximum security, a Google OAuth is used. None of your personal data is stored on the server and account information is required only to establish a secure connection. In future versions accounts will be used to enable synchronization of your progress between all your devices.
- Internet - app needs to access internet in order to update exercises data. Updates are infrequent and have extremely small download size.
- Network state - application needs to check network availability in order to maximize efficiency of its battery consumption.
Attention! Users from Sweden with Nexus 4 4.4.4. If you're experiencing random touches issue in portrait orientation - please contact our support email.
The app contains many suggestions and tips for everyone, being a singer, a speaker or someone with voice problems.
I will add more contents very soon, but if you have request o suggestions, you can contact me directly on www.facebook.com/Findyourvoiceguru.
You will find all the privacy related matters on www.findyourvoice.guru/Copyright.html
Eric Arceneaux, recording artist and voice coach, is here to teach you everything you need to know to warm up your voice with techniques used by top professional singers. This course is designed for those who are looking to enrich their voice while preventing injury and going hoarse.
You will start with the essential basics and work your way into some advanced exercises to expand the range and strengthen the voice. We'll have your voice warm and sounding amazing in no time!
Lesson 1 - Intro to Professional Warm Up
Lesson 2 - Opening Up Your Voice
Lesson 3 - Increasing Vocal Range
Lesson 4 - Improving Vocal Tone (Freeing The Throat)
Lesson 5 - Strengthening The Voice
Lesson 6 - Releasing The Larynx & Singing From The Diaphragm
Lesson 7 - Releasing The Larynx Part II
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 7 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Properly warm up the voice to sound amazing
- Open up the voice and expand your vocal range
- Improve Vocal Tone
- Strengthen The Voice
- Lifetime access to 7 lectures
- A community of 6700+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"I really enjoyed the course. It benefits me a whole lot. I really love doing the exercises. I look forward to learning more from you. Thanks!"
- (George F. Fares) ★★★★★
"As Eric says these exercises are 'simple', but have great impact on my voice. Especially the vocal frying and the coughing were eye openers to me. Now I now what it has to feel like to make sound with almost no effort, thanks Eric"
- (Saskia) ★★★★★
"I didn't start exercising, but I watched all the videos in this course made by Eric. He explained a lot of technical aspects which sounds really appealing for me. I'm exited to start practicing and noticing changes in my voice!” - (Nikita Matveev) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Eric Arceneaux | Professional Vocal Coach & Recording Artist
Eric Arceneaux is a recording artist and the founder of the Arceneaux Approach (AApproach). The AApproach training method is designed to simply turn the voice into a beautiful instrument emphasizing all the right ways to healthily develop a voice while freeing the voice to creatively express itself.
Install the "Vocal Warm Up" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.