PLEASE NOTE - A SET OF 30 MIND MAPS (including this one) ARE AVAILABLE FOR JUST £12.00
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=John+R )
If you haven’t used mind maps before, they are very easy to read. Simply work outwards from the centre along the branches and sub-branches and read each key word or phrase as it grows out from the previous one. This means that as you read the branches growing from the centre towards the left hand side of the page, you will read from right to left, rather than left to right.
You can navigate the map simply by enlarging, moving and scrolling around it
The key facts about each topic will be literally ‘at your fingertips’ - and all on a single screen.
KEYFAX MIND MAPS AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY:
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=John+R )
(In sets of 4 and individually)
The Effective Team
Belbin Team Roles
Body Language (Non-verbal behaviour)
Idea Generation Techniques
Giving and Receiving Feedback
Coaching Skills (Management Coaching)
OTHER INDIVIDUAL MIND MAPS:
Mind Mapping (How to draw Mind Maps)
Six Thinking Caps
Myers Briggs (MBTI)
NOW YOU CAN CREATE A BUSINESS PLAN ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET AND SAVE IT TO PDF.
Email your new Business Plan PDF with the click of a button!
This is the phone app but we also have a tablet version called Business Plan App for Tablet plus we have introduced Marketing Plan Elite to help your planning so get that too!
Business Plan App will help you to do your…
• Executive Summary
• Mission Statement
• Business Description
• Start-up Summary
• Competitor Analysis
• SWOT Analysis
• Company Background
• Business Insurance
• Capital Equipment
• Financial Planning
• Breakeven Analysis
• Profit and Loss
• Three Year Summary
We spent hundreds of hours and investment dollars to develop and bring this application to the Android Market but now you can have instant access within minutes after download for less than the cost of lunch.
Business Plan App is a real bargain compared to other business planning software that can cost you almost $100 or more for a program that is complicated and hard to use.
When we developed Business Plan App for Android we wanted it to be easy to use.
Business Plan App is easy to use and in my opinion a better value compared to more expensive software.
Just fill in the blanks to create your Business Plan.
Get Business Plan App today!
**Try More Apps from Marketing Streams**
• Marketing Plan
• Business Plan B
• Business Expense Log
• Car Expense Log
Copyright 2011 Deangelo Cosey. All rights reserved. All marks are the property of their respective owners. We do not provide legal or financial advice and the use of this app is for educational purposes only. This is not the tablet version.
ProcessCraft is the first app released in the Showgen Business Apps suite. ProcessCraft offers a state of the art infinite drawing canvas with intuitive intelligent menus with gesture support that support rapid BPMN 2.0 diagram creation. ProcessCraft has been designed from the ground up with speed, interaction design and usability being at the forefront of the tools creation. The Drawing pallet and canvas engine have been implemented with graphics processing unit hardware acceleration to make ProcessCraft the fastest Business Process Modelling Notation diagramming tool.
We hope you enjoy using ProcessCraft and find it as productive as the processes you are about to design.
The Showgen Team.
What's in this version:
- Fast intelligent menus
- Auto resizing of participant pools
- Smart sequence and message flow connectors
- Auto generation of BPMN 2.0 XML
- Email of generated BPMN 2.0 XML
- Generation and Email of image file of the completed - diagram
- User collaboration
- Auto syntax error checking
- Infinite drawing canvas
- Extensive context sensitive help
Aproveite o Funil de Ideias para anotar suas inspirações para uma nova empresa, onde quer que você esteja. Analise a viabilidade da ideia preenchendo um modelo de negócios Canvas. E observe os pontos fortes e fracos, as oportunidades e ameaças com a Análise SWOT.
Acompanhe ainda as notícias e os vídeos do Movimento Empreenda.
Despite the fact that app was designed with low-end tablet devices in mind it contains all features that can be expected from the mature state-of-the-art diagramming solutions like Visio: a rich set of built-in themes and styles,
sophisticated connection auto-routing algorithms, dynamic snap grid and integrated spline editor. The unique “sketch” mode allows single-click styling of any figure as if it is sketched by hand.
You can create basic shapes and connections very quickly thanks to the freehand drawing recognition. For complex drawings, there are hundreds of ready-to-use stencils on the toolbox that can be easily dragged to the canvas. Most of
these stencils are not just static images, but complex objects with plenty of properties setting up their appearance and behavior in the designer.
Grapholite can be used for:
• Flow charts;
• Organizational charts;
• Uml diagrams;
• Web site structures and wireframes;
• Application’s interface sketches (ui mockups);
• Computer network layouts (including Cisco networks);
• Floor plans (office layouts, building plans, home plans etc.);
• Business process models (both bpmn 1.2 and bpmn 2.0 notations are supported);
• Mind maps and brainstorming diagrams;
• Venn charts and set charts;
• Data flow diagrams;
• Process flow diagrams;
• Chevron and circular diagrams;
• Swot analysis;
• Scientific illustrations;
• Graphs, algorithms, schemes;
The app provides a unique set of shape behaviors for each diagram type. For example, windows and doors will automatically connect to walls in floor plans; shapes support automatic layout of children and collapsing\expanding of the
hierarchy levels in org charts and mind maps. Connections auto-routing logic also depends on the diagram type.
Objects tree pane allows you to inspect, select, lock and hide all visual objects.
Export your diagrams and insert them in your web-sites, blog posts, publications, articles, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other media.
Grapholite supports export to Pdf, Png, Jpeg, Svg and Microsoft Visio (Vdx) formats. You can also import Microsoft Visio files from both Vdx and Vsdx (Visio 2013) formats.
*** We provide a free demo version! You can try all features for free in "Grapholite Diagrams Demo" app from the Play Market. ***
The application is compatible with our Desktop, Windows Phone and Windows Store versions.
WHAT-IF ANALYSIS: Application also allows user to do what-if analysis. Change price or profit or margin to see impact on other two variables.
Application is simple to use.
* With automatic layout Cubetto is not a drawing tool *
Unrivaled and exceptional is the the consequent use of automated layout within Cubetto. You focus on the contents, the app on their presentation. Our Process-Flow-Wizard allows you to gather procedures in a speed you do not want to miss anymore. Cubetto is an excellent tool for workshops and meetings, either via Screen Mirroring.
- Nodes (different shapes, colors and icons) and Edges (different arrow heads and colors)
- BPMN (Collaboration, Choreography, Conversation)
- EPC (EPC, Organizational Chart)
- Flow chart (Flow chart, Process Landscape, Organizational Chart)
- UML (Use Case, Class and Activtity Diagram)
- Mind map
- Business Map (more than 300 business icons)
- Auto-Layout of all diagrams, no manual positioning!
- Process-Flow-Wizard for faster modeling
- Undo / Redo during modeling
- Clear managing of your models in folders
- Create custom attributes for each object type
- Search for objects inside a project
- Create copies of diagrams and projects
- Optimized for phones and tablets
- English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Chinese interface
- Multi-language storage of your models
- Portrait and landscape support
- Multi-touch Zoom
- BPMN XML (collaboration diagrams)
- PDF, PNG (into other applications or as e-mail)
- Cubetto XML (data exchange with other devices)
If you have any questions, ideas or problems regarding Cubetto please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full offline mode, carry your reference guide anywhere without needing internet access
- Rewritten code and UI for a better user experience
- Fixed app permission requests, now NO excessive permissions required!!
- Improved file size to save memory on your device
- Optimised for various display sizes including tablets, HDPI, LDPI, MDPI
Android's FIRST BPMN Quick Reference Guide containing key frequently used Business Process Modelling Notation symbols and their corresponding descriptions.
Based on Object Management Group's BPMN 2.0 standard.
New to process mapping or the new BPMN 2.0 standard?
Can't remember what all the symbols and various notations mean?
Need quick access to a reference guide without having to dig up a large manual?
Then consider using Android's FIRST BPMN Quick Reference Guide as your first choice!
The BPMN Quick Reference Guide is a useful pocket reference for ALL professional process modelers and also especially useful for those who are new to BPMN and need to be able to understand what process maps are trying to say!
Keep this app on your phone as your first point of reference when you need to know something about process map diagrams.
This app has been tested on various devices including an HTC Sensation, Google (Samsung) Nexus S and a Acer Iconia Tab A500 Honeycomb tablet. Please let me know if you have issues running it on your particular device.
This app allows you to:
- View recent and most popular content
- Save articles to your personal reading list for offline reading
- Browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- Receive notifications when new content is published
- Register to personalize your app experience, including receiving content tailored to your interests as well as exclusive content
- Connect directly with McKinsey and share content via e-mail and social networks
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
The app contains four key sections:
1) DMAIC Routemap - a summary of each DMAIC step with relevant tools.
2) Tools A-Z - descriptions of over 100 process improvement tools.
3) Terms and Acronyms - explaining over 100 process improvement terms.
4) Useful Shortcuts - three detailed routemaps for Hypothesis Testing, Statistical Process Control and Graphical Tools.
The app accompanies the Baringa 'Process and Data Analysis' guide, developed and published by OPEX Resources. Baringa Partners collaborate with OPEX Resources in the development and delivery of innovative process transformation support tools. For more information, contact Baringa Partners at www.baringa.com.
For app support or feedback, email:
Business Process Management (BPM) enables organizations to be more efficient, more effective and more capable of change than a functionally focused, traditional hierarchical management approach. It can therefore be described as a "process optimization process."
Business Processes are described using BPMN models, and these models are viewed by people in a variety of different roles in a BPM Project. As BPMN is relatively new and not quite well understood by everyone across a BPM or a Business Transformation project, this APP could help people quickly understand BPMN Process Designs, without having to remember each and every notation.
Please rate or comment on this App on Google Play, if you found it useful.
Do send me any feature requests, errors and omissions at email@example.com
I'm looking for usage examples for each of the BPM Notations, drop me a line with an example and I will try to include it in the upcoming release.
The Management Tip of the Day app from Harvard Business Review offers quick, practical management tips and ideas, delivered right to your phone.
The app puts the best management practices and insights, from top thinkers in the field, at your fingertips. Pick it up any time you have a few minutes to spare, and you'll have a fresh, powerful idea you can immediately put into action.
Easily share tips via Twitter, Facebook, or email. Push notifications make sure you never miss today's content.
Learning4Managers.com is a division of Accolade Institute, Inc. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or business training app development.
©2012 Accolade Institute, Inc.
All rights reserved