Improve Your Score
With V1 Game, your phone becomes your own personal golf caddie and shot tracker. V1 Game’s powerful GPS data provides accurate yardages to greens, hazards and landing zones to help you navigate the course like a Pro. After your round, V1 Game’s intuitive performance analysis technology provides you with statistics that show your strengths, weaknesses, and paths to improvement.
Manage the Course like a Pro:
• GPS data available for thousands of golf courses worldwide
• Rangefinder provides accurate distances to greens, tees, hazards, and landing zones
• Enjoy beautiful aerial satellite views
• Manually set the pin for precise distance to facilitate correct club selection
• Track shots live or post-round at your convenience.
• Track your strokes, putts, penalties
• Track shot distance, location, and club used
Powerful Post-Round Statistics:
• Data is instantly generated analyzing your performance
• See strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies at a glance
• Stats include: strokes gained, shot patterns, club distances, scoring, greens in regulation (GIR), fairways in regulation (FIR), scrambling, putts per green, putts per GIR, estimated handicap, and more
• Strokes gained data available for any skill level from PGA TOUR to beginner, and is broken down by overall score, driving, approach, short game, and putting
• View personal bests and scoring history
Connect and Share your Stats:
• Golfers: Connect and share your performance with your instructor and friends
• Instructors: Invite students and start receiving powerful feedback on performance
In-app purchases available:
Auto-renewing subscriptions: $59.99/year or $6.99/month
Non-renewing (7 day access): $9.99
Advanced statistical analysis of golf data requires a subscription after the first three rounds. Subscriptions can be purchased in-app with both auto-renewing and non-renewing options.
V1 Game requires a GPS enabled iPhone. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.