This is the paid, ad free version of Massager.
The strongest massage application on the market!
If you like the app, please consider leaving a nice rating or comment, it's what keeps the free updates coming :)
This application converts your phone's vibration function into a powerful vibrator useful for massages. Add more functionality to your phone with this massage application!
If you have any questions or comments please email me or visit my page at www.moneybagssoftware.blogspot.com. I'll be happy to help!
또한 내 주변 마사지샵을 검색 할 수 있으며, 다른 이용자들의 방문 후기를 통해 제휴점 방문전 사용자들의 경험을 공유 할 수 있습니다.
- 전국 300여곳 이상의 제휴점 정보 보유
- 마사지, 타이마사지, 제트 스파, 아로마, 태교마사지, 풋마사지 등 최대 70% 할인 된 가격으로 이용가능
- 내 주변 업체들을 쉽게 검색 가능
- 회원들의 이용 후기를 통한 사전 검증
- 마사지 앱 중 최대 다운로드
[마사지 샵 정보]
- 마사지 샵 내,외부 사진
- 이용요금 및 프로그램
- 무료체험권 및 각종 이벤트
- 스페셜 : 하이타이 프리미엄 인기 마사지,스파샵 정보 제공
- 내주변 : 현 위치 주변 제휴 마사지 샵 위치 제공
- 검색 : 전국 지역별 제휴점 검색
- 인기순위 : 회원들이 직접추천한 "좋아요 수" 순위별 정보 제공
- 앱 실행 후 희망하는 제휴점 선택
- 제휴점 상세페이지 및 가격 확인 후 할인혜택용 쿠폰받기 클릭
- 하이타이 할인혜택용 쿠폰을 제휴점에 제시
- 제휴 및 창업문의
- 불건전업소 신고
firstname.lastname@example.org 로 남겨주세요
"밥먹고 차마시고 영화"보고 지겨운 데이트는 이제 그만!
가족,친구 연인과 함께 도심 속 이색 힐링 체험을 해 보시기 바랍니다.
홈페이지 : http://www.hitai.co.kr
이벤트행사페이지 : http://www.facebook.com/hitaiya
If you tried Swedish or Thai massage in the past, but never heard about Shiatsu massage, you will love this free app!
It has long history from Ancient Orient(China, Japan, Korea, Tibet and etc) and Europe(France, Greece and Sweden) as a folk remedy.
This hand massage is a collection of services and various theories spread from all over the world .
We collect common acupuncture points and qualified stimulations from those theories.
Using this Hand massage application as follow:
1. Select physical symptoms in the menu to check for the point of the acupressure acupuncture.
2. Get acupressure the points with sharp tool which could not hurt you(your nails also available) by comparing and matching points in the picture and your hand.
3. It is also good way that taping with a firm stuff (such as a grain of rice or bean).
4. You can press the point many times in a minute or just pressing it during long time.
5. Do not use this too long time. You can feel dizziness.
Please, just use this application helping improve your symptoms.
Don't confuse. this is not a medical practice.
Eye strain, Diet, Carsick, Constipation, Chronic constipation, Cramps, Diarrhea, Indigestion, Acute indigestion, Hangover, Over sensitive, Headache, Stop smoking, Shoulder discomfort, Neck pain, Driving fatigue, Fatigue recovery, Withdrawal symptoms
In your daily urban life, you have to face many factors that stress your body and your health, such as traffic congestion, long time seating and thousands of tasks.
Let’s imagine!!! After a long tiring working day, you come back home and wish have a professional massager that can help your body relaxed. Now you can turn your phone into a real handy vibrate massager with the beautiful design and easy control.
The massager application is capable to vibrate and massage the different parts of your body using the smartphone’s vibration capability.
**Vibration Selection Modes:
Vibrate the phone endlessly with constant vibration.
Vibrate the phone with a long vibration time and a long resting time alternatively.
Vibrate the phone with repeated vibration rhythm.
Five vibration mode is available.
**The application pushes the notification bar while running to inform you.
**The app also can run parallel with others application in the case you want to do other tasks while massage.
**You can share the app with you friends with Share feature.
**The vibration strength depends on your own phone hardware.
With this application:
- You can Massage your face with smooth and gentle vibration or massage other part of the body with different vibration level.
- Reducing pain and improving blood circulation. That is very beneficial for your health
- Especially, the vibrator is really interesting for the lonely girls and ladies.
- The app is free.
- The app is seem to be a simulator or a joke, more than a professional massage solution.
- The developer is not responsible for any impact on your phone or your body while using this application. The app is not used for sexual purposes. Using this app with a long time can affect your phone’ hardware or battery.
Hope you happy and enjoy this app !
This app is easy to understand display an animation of how the site and if you press the foot-rubbing.
Depending on the site, Foot reflexology massage is different ways.
If you look at the app you can easily practice this massage, if you press hard to know how, just figure it is a foot massage until now very useful app.
I think at home, at work, in the bath, and you'll use in various situations.
[how to order fir]
I want to animate the flow of 26 items divided into a series of massage.
Improvement is expected to more effectively and will massage in this order.
[Selected from point]
You can see a massage from the point adaptation to worry about.
[Foot reflexology chart]
You can see the (chart) figures vase foot reflex zone.
★ 3 Nature Sounds Added!★
#1 Sounds of Animals - Canary Couple
#2 Sounds of Forest - The Coming of Spring
#3 Sounds from Daily Life - Cafe in Paris
★ Update to Premium Ver. and Get the Following Benefits! ★
#1 No ads in the app
#2 42 different nature sound themes
#3 Free access to any future sounds additions & update
Are you stressed with all sorts of noises? Do you seek for relaxation and calmness?
The answer lies at the nature. The Mother Nature!
The sound of nature, fill your tired and exhausted heart with fresh energy with Sound Massage.
♣ [1/F wave] relieves your stress
Wave and the stream sounds as if the same sounds repeats again and again, but the sound of these natures have a unique rhythm. The professor, MUSHA SUNKO, proved the relaxation effect of this [1/F wave] rhythm and became a big issue. The sound of nature which gives refreshment by responding to biorhythm has an effect to ease the stress.
- Japan, Tokyo, Natural science University professor, MUSHA SUNKO -
♣ Face with Mother Nature’s sound in the ocean and the forest!
The forest is where we can open our world of unconsciousness mind and is where it can provide mental freedom while leading potential possibility. Let your body rest in the forest and free yourself.
- Top Japanese cognitive psychologist, TAKASHI TOMITA, the professor of KOMAZAWA University -
Massage Your Inside!
We invite you to the world of Sound Massage.
♣ Sound Massage is particularly good for these people.
▶ People who cannot sleep well due to insomnia
▶ Pregnant woman, students, exam applicants who need relaxation
▶ People who are stressed much
▶ People who want to escape cold city
▶ People who want to heal wounded soul
▶ People who have stiff emotional ups and downs
▶ People who need break
▶ People who need mind control
▶ People who need to concentrate in short period of time
▶ People who need creative idea
▶ People who like the ocean, mountain and valley
▶ People who loves to travel but can’t manage
▶ People who want to refresh
▶ People who want to start a fresh morning
▶ People who want to escape from busy life
♣ Effect of sound of nature for each theme
▶ Rainfall : It stabilizes our mind and helps to sleep well.
▶ Forest : The energetic forest gives refreshment.
▶ Wave : Listening waves with closed eyes kicks off the stress.
▶ Animal : Beeping of the birds clears our soul.
▶ Instrument : Indian flute helps quiet meditation.
▶ Life : Moderate life sounds can ease your mind.
♣ Punch off your stress and fatigue with Sound Massage!
(1) 介紹50種平日常見的健康問題, 以及可以舒緩該症狀的相關穴位。
(2) 附以圖片介紹穴位的位置, 其功效及按摩手法。
(3) 圖片可以手指點擊放大, 縮小及移動。
(4) 有繁體及簡體中文, 英文3個文字版本方便不同人士使用。
School of Chinese Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong developed this acupressure app which aims to educate the community the knowledge of acupoints and its massage method for relieving the sympotms of mild health problems.
The content of the app include:
(1) Introduce 50 mild health problems and the related acupoints that can relieve symptoms.
(2) Pictures showing the location of acupoints, introduce its indication and massage method.
(3) Pictures can be enlarge and move by clicking.
(4) With Traditional, Simplified Chinese and English version.
(5) Update school activities of School of Chinese Medicine.
Here are what our users say about this application:
- "So far got rid of my sore throat and worked wonders on the nasal congestion!! Never tried this stuff before today! Awesome!"
- "Wonderful, informative application! This is very good for a LMT who wishes to use acupressure!"
- "Overall a very good visual guide to acupressure points. Very helpful for my line of work."
- "It is really good and Works!"
- "Have had a terrible ear infection for days, with just two points the swelling has hone down and the pain subsided. Worth every penny!"
Acupressure is a form of massage based on acupuncture points. Ancient Chinese found that stimulating special locations on the human body can relieve pain or ailments. These special locations are called acupuncture or acupressure points.
Massage Map 3D is the first software to provide an accurate and clear three dimensional map of all important acupressure points on human body. It is useful to people who are new to acupressure and also professional massage therapists.
It is also the first acupressure software which allows users to rate the effectiveness of acupoints for symptoms/ailments. This innovative feature makes it possible for users to find the most effective acupoints through collective verification by all the users.
The features include:
- Uses standard acupressure point code names based on authoritative acupressure and acupuncture books
- Includes both English and Chinese pinyin names for acupressure points
- Click an ailment to find the acupressure points that relieve it
- Integrated with online acupressure points rating database. Users can view other users' ratings of effectiveness of acupressure points for a symptom, and participate in rating
- Ailments are organized by body parts or systems
- The location of acupressure points are based on authoritative acupressure and acupuncture books
- The 3D human body can be rotated, moved and zoomed-in for better view of the acupressure points
- Includes detailed and professional instructions about how to locate the acupressure points
- Integrated with web search and wikipedia for images and webpages of acupressure points, anatomical and medical terms
- Includes basic instructions about how to locate acupressure points and perform acupressure
There are two editions of Massage Map 3D: paid edition and free edition. The free edition contains only half of the acupressure points contained in paid edition. Also the free edition contains advertisements whereas the paid edition does not.
For bug report or feature request, please contact email@example.com.
Visit our web site at http://www.grantech.co.
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/GrantTechCa.
Be our fan at facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MassageMap3D.
Massage Map 3D is based on the theory of acupressure. We do our best to provide information that is consistent with authoritative acupressure reference books. The software is for educational purpose and the information provided is not medical advice. We recommend users to do some research about acupressure or consult with their physician if they have any concerns.
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
Qigong Massage is an excellent method of quick pain relief. This video is a comprehensive introduction to the art of massage and to the acupressure points (or acupoints), channels, and meridians in the human body. It presents the fundamental techniques and theories of Qigong massage that you can use to enhance your skills and deepen your knowledge and application of Qi (energy) healing. You will find the instruction practical and useful for recovering from fatigue, aches, pains, tension, and stress.
The flow of qi can be disturbed either through external trauma, such as an injury, or internal trauma such as depression or stress, or even just a sedentary lifestyle. When the body is energetically out of balance, this is when symptoms like aches and pain start to occur and we start to experience a state of "disease". Wherever you feel pain or tightness, your energetic circulation is stagnant, or even blocked. Stagnation is the root of injury or illness. Qigong massage is used to assess the distribution of qi throughout the body and to try to correct any imbalances accordingly.
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming demonstrates 70 minutes of whole body self-massage techniques.
During his thirteen years of martial arts and massage training under Master Cheng, Gin Gsao in Taipei, Taiwan, Dr. Yang studied Tui Na and Dian Xue massage techniques, and herbal treatments. His experience with ‘real life martial art injuries’ and personal use of Qigong massage treatments, along with his scientific background, makes him uniquely qualified to present this profound qigong massage training program.
The practice of qigong massage is one of the oldest methods of healing, built upon five thousand years of study and a highly refined, solid theoretical foundation. Used to improve health, slow down aging, and prevent and treat many types of illnesses, Qigong massage is a vast healing science, and it is the root of many other popular forms of massage therapy.
Qi-gong translates from Chinese to Energy-Work. Qigong Massage is also known as acupressure, and is the root of the popular Japanese art of Shiatsu massage. It is similar to acupuncture in its usage of the meridians (energy channels) and acupressure points (tsubo in Japanese), but without the use of needles.
Shiatsu is a Japanese word made up of two written characters meaning finger (shi) and pressure (atsu). We can say Shiatsu is a variant of accupressure, as it involves the stimulation of the acupoints with pressure. In Qigong massage, the pressure is sometimes applied over a wider area, not just over the acupoints; sometimes, the pressure is applied precisely over the acupoints.
Qigong massage creates flexibility and balance in the body, both physically and energetically, by improving the flow of energy that circulates through our bodies in the meridians. We all have a "life force", Qi (energy) within all our trillions of cells, allowing them to function. Qi also regulates physical, emotional, mental and spiritual stability. Qi (ki in Japanese) maintains a homeostatic balance in your body.
Thank you for downloading our app! We are striving to make the best possible video apps available.
The team at YMAA Publication Center, Inc.
(Yang’s Martial Arts Association)
In the application, you will also learn about all the facial care details. And you'll know how to properly care for your body to keep your skin young and beautiful for a long time.
Tags: taking care of yourself, body care, facial care, hair care, home remedies for face skin, home remedies for body, a beautiful face, a beautiful body,beautiful hair, how to lose weight, hair masks.