This service is utterly terrible. I was invited to a trip and it automatically accepted the invite when I was just looking for details, and now I can't unaccept anywhere. Also apparently doesn't even link up with its own desktop site? I logged in with Google on both the app and desktop and the trip doesn't show on desktop. Awful.
Too easy! I feel secure booking my families website through Vrbo. So many listing at your fingertips. You can sort them in such a way that you can find vacation homes exactly to what you want. The website is great but I actually like the ap even more.
OK, but lack of up-to-date availability is annoying Helps narrow the search some but most places that show up as available for given dates really are not. The back and forth to determine what can actually be booked takes days then the situation can change before actually booking. Not a very good experience for peak periods. Other annoyance is that it remembers some of the parameters for your trip, but not others - have to re-enter the number of guests each time you message for different properties even though the dates and message text get filled correctly.
Horrible. Won't toggle between map & list?
Bye bye Hotels Enjoying the all the features and functionality. The Ease of use and pictures have helped me to search for the best place to vacation with my family!!!
Great app I was already using the website but now that I have the app it's even better!
• Logging in got a lot easier with Google Sign-in!
• Maps are better with your favorite places on them! Tap the map in your Favorites to view & compare properties you’ve loved.
• Names and emails now auto-populate when you’re signed in at checkout.
• Booking should be flawless, so we’ve fixed some glitches in checkout.
• Android 5.0 users: You can now access your contacts when inviting people to your trip.
• We fixed a bug that prevented some of you from seeing property photos. Sorry about that!
Amazing deals for tonight + no credit card needed on selected properties!