The object of the puzzle is to place the tiles in order (with the "hole" in the lower-right corner) by making sliding moves that use the empty space.
The puzzle was "invented" in USA by Noyes Palmer Chapman, a postmaster in Canastota, New York in 1878.
The game became a craze in the U.S. in February 1880, Canada in March, Europe in April.
Keywords: fifteen puzzle, 15 puzzle, gem puzzle, classic 15,
puzzle blocks, sliding tile
Clicking on a tile will move it, provided it is adjacent to the blank.
• Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet. This application is ad-supported and requires full internet access permission.
• Online ranking, High Score Table
Feel free to mail me email@example.com , any suggestions are welcome.
This free puzzle casual game has this features:
- Local leaderboard
- Global leaderboard
8 Themed level packs will keep you entertained for hours. Relax with easy 'no rotate' levels or challenge yourself with mind boggling levels with piece rotations.
Smooth and easy to use interface, drag and drop pieces, tap them to rotate. 3 different celebrations when you complete the level.
Train your brain with these fun puzzles using logic, pattern matching and a little perseverance!
More from developer
How to start:
- You create new Budget "ABC"
- Create 3 Persons, select them as Members in "ABC"
- Add every payment (like John paid 100 for John, Mary, Peter)
- You can always check balance (who and what owes)