Install the application in the phone memory.
Not install in sd-card
Settings - Apps- Hannibal - Move to Phone
Sherlock Widget Clock App.
More İmage and More properties.
You can send pictures to add hours.
Note: Min Image size: 500 x 500 pixel
* I have an appetite for the normal in my life, as well as the abnormal.
* The further you get away from yourself, the more challenging it is. Not to be in your comfort zone is great fun.
• Play the first two cases FREE.
• Includes exclusive video and audio from the stars of the hit TV show.
"If Sherlock himself designed an app, it would probably look like this!"
"The immersion into Sherlock's world is top-notch, and you'll find yourself
awaiting more cases just as eagerly as you'll await series 4." TUAW
App Store Reviews:
"Gripping cases, amazing graphics and music, and incredible actor
appearances! So much effort has gone into this app and it shows! One
that requires thinking though in a very fun way. If you've ever wanted to
be a detective, now is your chance!"
"It is brilliant. Just brilliant, seriously addictive and great fun."
Sherlock Holmes has an urgent message for you. He wants you to help him
solve his latest case. Using your mobile phone, you must navigate the
streets of London discovering clues, solving puzzles and piecing together
Starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock, Martin Freeman as John and
Mark Gatiss as Mycroft; Sherlock: The Network contains ten new cases to
solve with one overarching mystery and includes exclusive video, games,
puzzles and a leaderboard for top players.
Got a question? Need some technical assistance? Send us an email on
support(at)sherlockthenetwork.com OR check out our FAQs at http://www.sherlockthenetwork.com/faq/
* Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
* The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
The Gallery has a permanent collection of over 11,000 objects, which includes an unsurpassed collection of work by Emily Carr, one of Canada’s most important artists.
The Gallery is situated in the heart of Vancouver, in a heritage building that was designed by the architect Francis Rattenbury and retrofitted by Arthur Erickson in the 1980s in order to become an art museum.
It has 42,000 square feet of exhibition space on four floors and receives well over 200,000 visitors annually. The Gallery presents an ambitious program of exhibitions, engaging public programs and award-winning publications.
Enhance your experience of current exhibitions through the Vancouver Art Gallery’s Audio Guide app. This guide offers audio commentary developed by curators, artists, writers, designers and educators, about works of art in select exhibitions.
A WiFi connection is available while using the application inside the Gallery’s exhibition space.
- Audio guide tours that provide commentary on key artworks and lead visitors through select exhibitions
- Photographic documentation and descriptions of key artworks in the audio guide
- Customized favourites list that allows you to save works
- Floor plans that provide maps of select exhibitions
- Information about current exhibitions
- Special events listing with information on upcoming public programs
- Details about the Gallery’s membership program
- Visitor information that includes details on location, hours and contacts