PENTATONIC & BLUES SCALES (in 5 positions),
GUITAR SCALES Major, minor, melodic minor .
The 7 MODES in parallel form - an introduction.
Ionian ,Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian etc
GYPSY SCALE, harmonic minor.
Pentatonic Majors with added blue notes.
TIPS AND USES FOR ALL THE GUITAR SCALES.
EACH SCALE PLAYABLE BY TOUCHING THE NOTES ON SCREEN
Easily swipe or down the neck to change key
200+ screens / interactive charts with audio - FUN
Easy to use GREAT FOR BEGINNERS - EASY TO LEARN GUITAR SCALES.
Learn Blues scale , guitar notes, varied selection of guitar charts.
Part of the iJangle Guitar Tools collections of chord, guitar scales & tuning applications (FREE).
♦ Permissions are for serving advertisements and to enable storing of the app on a memory card for your convenience.
♦ To help you get a free app and keep me developing more free apps and updates, I unfortunately rely on advertising .
Thanks for your understanding and hopefully it won't spoil your experience.
♦ There is a version with no ads available for a small fee if you prefer.
♦ Created by independant developer: Graham M Smith (aka Madster Ltd).
You can also save Playlists of chosen scales to play through one by one or get the app to pick a scale at random.
- beats to count you in
- displays all the music notes on a stave
- different sounds (piano, strings, etc)
- change the starting octave and number of octaves
- customisable tempos
- major, melodic minor, harmonic minor and pentatonic scales
- save your scales into Playlists
Looking to practice your arpeggios? Check out the Pro version of Scales Practice for lots more scales and arpeggios.
Scales Practice is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
☆ Best Downloading Musical Instruments APP.
☆ 70,000,000 Downloads.
☆ 4.3 Average Rating.
[ Piano ]
- Support Full Keyboard of Piano.
- Single Row Mode. Dual Row Mode. Two Player Mode.
- Touch pressure detecting.
- Key width adjustment.
- Five Keyboard Sound: Piano, Music Box, Organ, Rhodes, Synth.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Set recordings as Ringtone.
[ Guitar ]
- Chords Mode.
- Solo Mode.
- 3 Guitar Type Sound: Nylon Guitar, Steel String Guitar, Clean Electric Guitar.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Drum Kit ]
- Play Along feature: Play beats while playback your favorite mp3.
- Five Drum Kit Program: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
- Drum Pad Mode.
- Various Demo Beats: Rock, Ballad, ChaCha, Disco, Latin Rock, Polka, Waltz etc.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Set As Ringtone etc.
[ Drum Machine ]
- Create your own beats with this battery
- Five DrumKit Sound: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
- 11 preload demo patterns.
- Pitch control.
- Speed control.
- MIDI recording.
[ Bass ]
- Chords Mode.
- Solo Mode.
- 3 Bass Type Sound: Acoustic Bass, Picked Bass, Slap Bass.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Multitrack Synthesizer ]
- Multitrack synthesizer for different instruments
- Merge different tracks of the same instrument to one
- Import exist recording
- For the track recording, you can edit it respectively, such as mute, delete, add the recording, change the volume.
- Share your multitrack recording as a standard midi file
- Midi Synthesizer
- Midi Editor (Piano Roll) Mode
- Follows standard midi protocol
- Convert MIDI to MP3. This need your Android support FEATURE_AUDIO_LOW_LATENCY flag
[ Music Zone ]
- Upload, share and listen to other user's midi music recording
- Add good midi recording to your collection and listen later
- Share to your social network
[ External Midi Keyboard over USB ]
- Support for External MIDI Keyboard over USB MIDI. You can play Perfect Piano via the external midi keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc) over USB
- Pitch Bend wheel support
- Notice: Require connect through a USB OTG Cable. A MIDI to USB line also needed if you keyboard only has a MIDI interface
[ Sound Plugins ]
- Keyboard: Cello, Flute, High Quality Grand Piano, Soprano Sax, Violin, Strings Ensemble, Electronic Piano, Xylophone, Trumpet, Synth Bass 1, Sitar
- Guitar: Acoustic Bass, Jazz Guitar, Overdrive Guitar, Distortion Guitar
- Drum Pad / Drum Machine: Metal Kit, New HipHop Kit, House Kit
- Bass: Fingered Bass, Palm Muted Bass
This is one of the best musical instrument toolkit for musician, composer, performers, drummers, guitarist, bassist and pianist.
- Like Walk Band on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WalkBandApp
- Support Email: email@example.com.
- Teachers are welcomed to use it on music class. We are excited if this app help.
======== PLEASE NOTE ========
smartChords Scales is a plugin for the app 'smartChords & Tools' (V2.13 or later). It can't run alone! You need to install 'smart Chords & Tools' from the Google Play store:
It provides a lot of other useful tools for musicians like the ultimate chord reference and scales. Furthermore there is a chromatic tuner, a metronome, an ear training quiz, and a lot of other cool stuff. smart Chords provides a lot of instruments like guitar, ukulele, mandolin or the bass and a lot of different tunings.
The Fine Bass Tuner is a version of my Fine Chromatic Tuner that was adjusted and designed for bass .
I believe that it will work with any low to mid range instrument as it was fine adjusted for the 20 Hz - 300 Hz.
This is automatic chromatic tuner that supports every screen size. Fine Bass Tuner works well with devices supporting 44100 16 bit audio input (almost every phone and tablet in mid - high price range) and 22050 16 bit audio input. It still works with the other possible settings but not so accurate. If you are a bass guitar player you will find this to be the best bass guitar tuner free app. It is designed to give the most accurate tunig for the low frequences and your bass guitar or other bass instrument will sound just in the right way.
- Automatic note selection
- Ultra responsive -50 to +50 cent range fine tuning display
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Clean and simple analog like UI
- Keep screen on while working.
- Works in noisy surroundings
- Adjusted for bass (20 - 300Hz range)
- String vibration visualization
New chromatic tuner : now you can tune any music instrument (Violin, Ukulele, Banjo) and detect any pitch or note.
Alternate tunings for guitar: E Flat (half step down), First Fret, Open C, Open D, Modal D, Minor Third, Major Third and more.
Alternate tunings for uke: Tenor, Soprano, Baritone
#1 Guitar Tuner - Free and No Ads !
PitchLab PRO now available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musician.tuner
Unique features help you work out the chords to new tunes, visualize the pitch and consistency of the human voice, violin or other instrument, or answer the questions "what notes am I humming", "what are those chords", "am I hitting all the notes in tune", "is my vibrato consistent" etc. Select from a list of common instrument tunings or quickly create and manage your own using the built-in tuning editor.
Eight separate visualization modes:
1) Instrument: Combination radial strobe and string/note indicators for easy instrument tuning. Includes a database of common tunings for Guitar, Violin/Fiddle, Mandolin, Ukulele, Banjo, Bouzouki and Pedal Steel, plus a built-in editor for up to 100 user-defined instrument tunings.
2) Dial & Strobe: Combination dial tuner and innovative linear strobe for rapid and extremely accurate hands-free instrument tuning (this linear strobe is a genuine implementation of the strobe-tuner concept, not a decorative imitation).
3) Chromatic Dials: 12-way simultaneous display, with a separate dial tuner for each of the 12 notes in the chromatic scale, to visualize multiple voiced notes or chords.
4) Chromatic Tiles: 12-way simultaneous display of the notes in the chromatic scale, optimized for the visualization of rapid note/pitch changes (e.g. vibrato, arpeggio, portamento, glissando etc).
5) Spectrogram: Scrolling display of live sound analysis, showing the polyphonic perceived pitch of a wide range of sound types (including human voices and singing).
6) Chords: Grid-based estimation display of common chord types (maj/min, maj7/min7, dom7/dim7), ideal for quickly determining the 'strum along' chords for a tune where the chords are reasonably clear.
7) Partials: A multi-way strobe and waveform display, showing individual note partials along with full note timbre for detailed analysis of sound characteristics.
8) BigStrobe: A large, single strobe display, optimized for small screen devices.
These visualization modes are easily accessed by swiping the screen left/right or by pressing & holding the tuner display to get a pop-up view selection menu. User-selectable options are accessed via the MENU button or the pop-up view selection menu and include support for custom temperaments.
Please rate or review, check for updates regularly and email firstname.lastname@example.org to report issues for quick resolution.
Example instrument tunings:
Guitar, Drop D
Guitar, Open D
Guitar, Open G
Guitar, Open A
Bass Guitar, (4 String), Standard
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low B
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low E
Bass Guitar, (6 String), Standard
Violin: Standard, Tenor
Fiddle: Standard, Cajun, Open G, Sawmill, Gee-dad, Open D, High bass, Cross tuning, Calico
Mandolin: Standard, Octave
Ukulele: Standard, D6/Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Bass
Banjo (5 string): Standard/Open G, C tuning, Double C, Sawmill, Open D, Guitar, Willie Moore, Dock Boggs (Low C), Dock Boggs (Low D), Cumberland Gap, G Minor, Open C
Banjo: Plectrum, Tenor Standard, Tenor Irish, Long neck
Bouzouki: 8 string, 6 string
Pedal Steel: Standard/E9th, C6th, A7th, C Diatonic
There are 61 kinds of diagrams.
If all are memorized, all the scales will come to burst throughout a fingerboard
Major Scale - 14 Position
Pentatonic Scale - 5 Position
Harmonic Minor Scale - 7 Position and more.
Melodic Minor Scale - 7 Position
Combination Of Diminish Scale
Whole Tone Scale
and Traid Arpeggio, 7th Cord Arpeggio.
If it is a jazz guitarist, it is necessary to memorize all the positions.
I think that I want the guitarist of a Rock or Pop to keep in mind a major scale and Pentatonic scale and the harmonic minor scale with easy Fingering.
The scale practice can train not only training of a motion of a finger but an ear.
Please practice every day and memorize.
Keys are only C and Am.
If it memorizes, by oneself, please transpose to other keys and practice.
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
- see the chords in standard string representation, in TAB-representation, as colored photos in one position,
- save and load the chords sequences,
- listen to the chords you picked with original instrument sound,
- transpose the chords to level which is optimal for you.
Estas lecciones son para principiantes y explican de una forma muy clara como comenzar a tocar la guitarra, descubre lo fácil que es aprender a tocar y cambiar de acordes, e incluso aprende a tocar tu primer canción.
Simple, beautiful and hands free tuner.
This tuner was built by guitarist to other guitarists to tune their instrument fast, accurate and with no extra effort.
This guitar tuner is hands free, means no touching or adjusting is needed. Just open the app and start tuning.
- 2.3 MB
- No hands needed
- Auto detect notes
- Display closest notes from both sides
- Mic level display
- Frequency graphic display
4 styles, 4 guitars :
- Basics : Guitar Epiphone Es339
- Delta Blues : Guitar Tanglewood Heritage acoustic
- Texas Blues : Guitar Fender Strat Eric Johnson
- Chicago Blues : Guitar Epiphone Es399
- Modern Blues : Guitar PRS Tremonti Us
- Pentatonic licks & tricks
- Eric Clapton, SRV, BB King, and Robert Johnson style...
- 16 lessons in the Lite version
- 55 lessons in the Complete version without ad (available on the market or in-app at a great price)
- 110 Videos HD (230mo): Slow down, Zoom
- 55 progressive lessons, simple, clear with good advice from your teacher
- 55 Graphics and tabs in full screen: maximum understanding
- Bottleneck and open tuning in Delta Blues
- High-speed progression and results. Become a good and versatile blues guitarist.
- Your teacher: Franck Graziano: professional guitarist (Guitar Part magazine, Guitar Pro), graduate teacher of State.
- Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other.
- Works perfectly on Tab & Smartphone
DaTuner Pro was reviewed by Android Central:
"For the Android-loving musician, I think DaTuner Pro is easily the best tuner you can have on your device. I used to give that title to *see review!*, but DaTuner has proven to be so powerful, easy to use, and accurate, it'd be foolish to not use it."
DaTuner converts the fundamental frequency to the nearest note and error in cents for quick and easy tuning of your guitar, ukelele, violin, bass, cello, mandolin, piano, harp, saxophone, Ducati timing belt, harmonica, kazoo, you name it.
DaTuner's display is easy to read; nearest note and octave is displayed in a giant, easy to read font in the center of the screen, and frequency in hertz plus error in cents is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Sensitivity is auto-adjusted, but can also be adjusted by touch via a bar on the left-hand side of the screen, and the speed/accuracy of the algorithm and the relative frequency (if other than 440Hz) can be adjusted via the configuration menu.
There is no "dead zone" with this tuner app as is the case with many other apps. Instead, the whole display turns green when the incoming frequency is within a configurable range of the target frequency and you can still see small changes in pitch even within the "in-range" area. Both the "in-tune" range and the colours shown for sharp and flat can be configured in this version.
Screen and filter lock allow you to select the note that you would like to tune to, with filter lock ignoring anything outside of the range of the note you wish to tune, which is useful for tuning in noisy environs.
1.) No dead zone - screen changes to green when tuning is good.
2.) Auto-Sensitivity - no configuration required.
3.) Bright, easy-to-read display.
4.) Quick, accurate and precise. < 0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz), <0.1 cents @ C5(1046.5Hz), < 1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
5.) Screen lock: Lock to the note you want to tune, even if extremely out of tune and make your way up/down to it.
6.) Filter lock: Lock and filter to a specific note and filter out everything outside that note's range.
8.) Reference frequency adjustment for orchestra tuning.
9.) Choice of colours for sharp/flat
Features in the PRO version [not in this free version]
10.) [PRO] Transposition.
11.) [PRO] Temperaments. You can modify the ones that exist or add your own using a text editor. The temperaments are saved on your external memory under the /DaTuner directory.
12.) [PRO] Notation (ie Solfége, English, English sharp, English flat, Northern European.) Customization of these will be possible in a future upgrade.
13.) [PRO] Emulated strobe tuner display
14.) [PRO] Digital readout of error in cents
15.) [PRO] Pitch pipe (triangle, sine, sawtooth, square)
16.) [PRO] Pitch pipe auto mode (no touch!)
17.) [PRO] Accelerated tuning algorithm.
18.) [PRO] Sample rate range 8kHz - 48kHz.
I have tried my best to eliminate bugs from this software, and I apologize in advance for any problems you might find. Getting feedback via email, negative and positive, is very appreciated, so please email me all of the problems that occur so I can fix them!
Not worth five stars? Please email me and let me know why! I can not improve it if I don't know what to improve! Thanks!
I am overhauling DaTuner, and can use your help to add all of the new features that it will eventually have! Please join me at the new DaTuner Beta Group, right here:
Translators wanted! Contact me if you can help me to translate to your native language! Thank you!
This easy to use application will let you learn to play the guitar even if you have never even touched it before. With Basic Guitar lessons, you can get all of the benefits of professional guitar lessons with the explanation of Music Theory.
This Application does not need internet access.
This Application Includes:
- Guitar Basics with an inbuilt tuner
- Finger Exercies to build up speed
- Chords library and Scales
- Easy to play guitar songs
*Feature graphic image from wikipedia link- http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Electric_guitar_(477100921).jpg
100 (actually 96, but close enough!) smoking blues guitar licks and lessons in the style of players such as BB King, Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Albert King, Eric Clapton and more. The guitar licks in this app would be perfect for guitar solos in blues and rock music.
● Licks are in four styles: Classic blues, Texas blues, Chicago blues and Rockabilly blues.
● Each lick has audio played both slow and fast and contains a full transcription in guitar tablature (tab).
● Track your progress by marking which guitar licks are your favouries.
● Licks are at a range of difficulties; advanced licks for experienced players and easy licks for beginners
● A wide range of scales are used including the minor pentatonic, the blues scale, the major pentatonic and the dorian and mixolydian modes.
● By using this app you'll never run out ideas when improvising again!
● By linking together these licks you can teach yourself to play awesome electric guitar solos.
● 100 licks that will sound great the next time you are jamming on stage or with friends.
When stepped on the image links in your Web browser, Mosaic is an application that displays the image once processed.
Displays the original image Click the image mosaic.
you can start alone.
You can view and select an image mosaic processing.
I is not mean.
「道の駅名」ラベルをクリック ==> 選択駅を地図中央に表示
「道の駅名」ラベルを長クリック ==> 選択駅名を他アプリに渡す
「Webページ」ボタンをクリック ==> 選択駅の公式ページを表示
「Webページ」ボタンを長クリック ==> 選択駅をgoogleで検索
「経路検索」ボタンをクリック ==> 現在地から選択駅までの経路を検索
「訪問済み」チェックをON ==> 選択駅のマーカー色を変更
「施設名」ラベルをクリック ==> 選択施設を地図中央に表示
「施設名」ラベルを長クリック ==> 選択施設名を他アプリに渡す
「Webページ」ボタンをクリック ==> 選択施設の企業ページを表示
「Webページ」ボタンを長クリック ==> 選択施設をgoogleで検索
「経路検索」ボタンをクリック ==> 現在地から選択施設までの経路を検索