Locus Map Pro - multi-functional outdoor navigation app is here for all your activities. You don't need a bunch of apps for all your activities anymore. Save your phone memory for music instead! Locus Map Pro offers all features in one place:
- shows your position on map
- records your workout or trip
- navigates you to your tourist destinations
- helps with planning your geocaching hunt
- replaces your obsolete cycling computer
- searches and displays anything from natural landmarks to your friends' addresses
- offers weather forecast for any place on Earth
- saves your tracks and places
- and many more
Locus Map Pro offers all features above a wide selection of maps:
- US - USGS, OpenStreetMaps, MapQuest...
- Europe - IGN (France), Outdooractive (Germany, Austria - coming soon), Ordnance Survey Opendata (UK), Kapsi.fi (Finland), Turistautak (Hungary), SHOCart (Czech and Slovak rep.), Osmapa.pl, (Poland), Skoterleder (Sweden), Map1.eu (Europe), Swiss Topo ...
- other parts of the World - Visicom (Asia), Freemap, GSI maps (Japan), SledMap (World), Navigasi (Indonesia), Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps (New Zealand), ChartBundle (United States) and others
- support of WMS sources - meteorological maps, NASA maps, cadastral maps...
Most of the online maps can be downloaded to offline for free or for reasonable price.
- whole World vector Locus Maps for hiking, cycling, skiing, road or city use - downloadable for a symbolic fee directly in-app
- Switzerland - famous SwissTopo maps
- Germany, Austria - Outdooractive (coming soon)
- support of SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMAP formats
- support of own OpenStreetMap data or custom map themes
Locus Map's functions that you may find useful on your trips:
- of addresses, coordinates or phone contacts
- Google Places and Wikipedia for local places
Points of interest (POI) & Tracks
- create your own points and plan your trip routes directly in your mobile
- import points and routes from the Internet
- many options of sorting and ordering points&tracks
- export your points and tracks to a file or to a web service (Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies...)
- notifications of coming points or leaving tracks...
- download geocaches to your mobile by the Geocaching4Locus add-on
- let Locus Map navigate you to them with map and compass
- log your findings directly in the field
- support of waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers and other features
- record your bike trips, rides with your family or run workouts
- enjoy audio-coach commented workouts
- support of external bluetooth and ANT+ sensors
Turn-by-turn navigation and guidance
- use Locus Map Pro as your car navigation
- let yourself be guided to a point (on map or by compass) or along a route
- set display of measured values as you need
- the digits display right above the map, you don't have to switch between apps
- with support of external sensors you can comfortably monitor your heart rate and pedaling cadence
- import points and routes from the Internet or other software, Locus Map supports a wide range of formats (KML, KMZ, GPX...)
- export your workouts to webservers like Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies, Google Earth etc...
- smart GPS system saving your battery life
- skyplot displaying actual satellite situation above your head
- GPS status notifications
- support of external GPS
- you don't have to look for your car in the middle of a crowded mall parking anymore, Locus Map will find it for you
...and more and more...
Locus Map Pro is highly customizable. You can set everything according to your needs. Just give it a try and download Locus Map Free first!
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- Choose between miles, kilometers per hour or knots (mph, km/h or kn);
- Hide it for 10 seconds by touching the overlay;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Navigation Music Controller, an app to display music controls.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.navigationmusiccontroller
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Hillshading Overlay Layer
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (not for Google maps)
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and navigate Routes
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: email@example.com
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
This application runs only if other apps, like CamperlifeApp, is already installed.
In case of errors or malfunctions of the app, please write to this address "firstname.lastname@example.org", with all the details in order to try to solve, thank you.
You can, quickly and without need of Internet connection, visualize on map the POI's.
Remember! This is not a navigation software! It is an application to visualize on map the geographical position of POI; map detail depends on the maximum zoom level of the map itself.
Its aim is not to visualize details of a street (although it is possible), but to get a general idea of the location of the POI's we are looking at: for this reason the maps we are getting available to download after the setup, are the result of a compromise between the right detail and file dimension.
Maps were specifically created for this application with the following characteristics:
- Whole Europe Excluding Italy with two levels of max. zoom so that you can get two different file dimensions;
- Italy with two different levels of max. zoom (in any case higher than the European map) so that you can get two different file dimensions;
While visualizing the map, the internet connection is possible any time, so that you can get the maximum possible zoom maps detail.
The used maps were taken out from OpenStreetMap and are free: you will purchase the application that interfaces with POI's data.
Please remember that the higher the zoom level is, the bigger will be the correspondent map file dimension.
The application is translated into English, Italian, French and German.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://bit.ly/1Im8J4a
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
Our Philippines offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Philippines road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and detailed area around the cities: Manila, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
The Philippines (Listeni/ˈfɪlɨpiːnz/; FI-lə-peenz; Filipino: Pilipinas [ˌpɪlɪˈpinɐs]), officially known as the Republic of the Philippines (Filipino: Repúblika ng Pilipinas), is a sovereign island country in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. To its north across the Luzon Strait lies Taiwan. West across the South China Sea sits Vietnam. The Sulu Sea to the southwest lies between the country and the island of Borneo, and to the south the Celebes Sea separates it from other islands of Indonesia. It is bounded on the east by the Philippine Sea. Its location on the Pacific Ring of Fire and its tropical climate make the Philippines prone to earthquakes and typhoons but have also endowed the country with natural resources and made it a megadiverse country. Covering almost 300,000 square kilometers (115,831 sq mi) makes it the 73rd largest independent nation and an archipelago comprising 7,107 islands, the Philippines is categorized broadly into three main geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Its capital city is Manila.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.