"We-Ski Vail" is the professional version of "WeSki" and provides offline ski maps for you to location yourself when you are in Vail Ski Resort (CO, United States). Because they are offline maps, once you install it, you don't need any data plan to use it.
The profession version of Ski GPS has two map modes.
1. Open street mode
2. Resort map mode
With "open street mode", your locations are based on the latitude and longitude data and we show your position on the open street map when you are in the ski trails.
With "resort map mode", we transfer your current latitude/longitude location into X/Y positions of the image map that Vail Ski Resort resort provides. You can have better understand where you are on the ski trails.
Map data licensed CC-BY-SA OpenStreetMap (OpenStreetMap Foundation and contributors)
This data is not guaranteed to be correct - use at your own risk.
In the mountains, 3D is important. Have a map that makes sense!
Map data is only downloaded once, resulting in a much faster application loading time.
We suggest you visit our website (http://www.3dbreckenridge.com) to see the web-based version of the Trail Map. It will help you learn the layout of resort. Please note: the web-based version has more interactive features than the mobile version does.
In resort, you can know where you are in relation to everything else (when using the GPS feature of your mobile device). Warning - The GPS accuracy of your mobile device can vary dramatically. We do NOT suggest you rely on this application as your only navigational guide.
This Application uses the 'Google Earth App', so you need to have it installed on your mobile device. The 'Google Earth App' is available on the Android Marketplace for FREE, and if you don't already have it, you will be directed to download it from within ours.
IMPORTANT: Currently it is impossible to control the date of the imagery shown in the Google Earth App, thus this map shows the mountain with summer imagery (unlike the webpage which shows it in winter). Also, make sure you have the most up to date version of the Google Earth app. Some of the older versions do not work with certain versions of Android and/or phones.
We also suggest you increase the cache size of the 'Google Earth App' (available in it's settings) and spend some time on WiFi exploring the Breckenridge area - thus getting the imagery stored into the cache. Once this is done, the app will work quite well even when you have no internet access.
This Application was created by 3D Ski Resorts - http://www.3dskiresorts.com/
-- Regional weather forecasts delivered to the app Inbox
-- Deals and discounts from ski resorts
-- Snow reports from more than 2,000 global ski areas, including Vail, Aspen, Whistler, Killington, Jackson Hole, Verbier & more
-- Powder alerts when your favorite resorts receive new snow
-- Trail maps
-- Breaking news from the ski industry
-- Gear section with guides to this season's hottest gear
-- Resort photo galleries
-- Resort ratings and reviews from fellow skiers
-- Ski gear reviews and advice
-- Locate nearby ski areas via GPS
-- First-hand ski reports from fellow skiers
-- Share photos and snow conditions from the slopes
-- Powder section highlight biggest new snowfall totals
-- Live webcams
-- Weather forecasts
-- Map to ski areas
-- Mountain stats and snow history graph
New in this version:
• Fix to problem that prevented some users from preserving favorite ski resorts in My Areas and using the Nearby functionality.
• Deals page with lift tickets and resort discounts in navigation
• Various bug fixes and experience improvements
Take your Android phone up on the slopes this season with our professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record' button, put your phone in your pocket and away you go. Ski Tracks will record your day, distances and track your runs.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric(km/h) and Statute(mph) units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low - which reduces the possibility of a dead phone at the end of the day.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications, Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. This means you can enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. It can also be paused and resumed at any time.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Ski Tracks uses Google Maps™ to display your track, start, finish and photographs in four different views: standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain. Visualise your day by overlaying analysis tools so you can see where you were at a specific time, see where different runs and lifts are or just to see where you were for each mile. Also you can now replay your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so if you need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) you can measure:
★ Much more
Trace Snow is also the official app , Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Mt. Tremblant, Snowshoe, Stratton, Blue Mountain, China Peak, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham, and Canaan for the 2014/15 season. Use Trace Snow at these mountains to earn special medals, be notified of upcoming events, and much more!
Skiing is action. And and action is measurable - even for normal skiers! Register for the app at www.skiline.cc and get your skiing day as a personal performance curve in the form of a Skiline vertical meter diagram! You can also shoot your own Skimovie or compete with others in Skiline contests.
And you're there!
Once you've entered your ski pass number into the app or at www.skiline.cc you can access your personal vertical meter diagram. It shows the amount of vertical meters, slope kilometers, and lifts you've ridden on a specific skiing day. Chosen skiing locations have Skiline terminals, where you, as a Skiliner, are able to directly print out your own personal vertical meter diagram on location.
Skiliners can shoot their own "Skiline Movie" in special areas of the slopes. A high definition film camera follows the skier from the entrance area to the end of the run and puts the film online, in the person's Skiline account. The participation is free for all winter sports participants, and can be used free of charge.
You can find all the details at www.skiline.cc/aboutSkiline
Features of the Android app
The app not only shows skiing fans their traveled vertical meters and skimovies, it also informs them on the best skiing locations, the number of skiing days as well as a personal skiing calendar for the all seasons.
STATS AND MAPS
Ski Tracker tracks speed, distance, altitude, vert, and time. It also gives you a map showing where you have been while you are saving a run.
See graph of altitude vs. distance showing you all the vertical you got on your last track.
When viewing saved tracks your route shows up on the map color coded by speed. It shows where you went the fastest (red) and where you were slowest (blue).
Don't want to look at the screen every few minutes? You can have Ski Tracker tell you updates on your progress either every mile or every five minutes.
PAUSE AND RESUME
Pause the workout to catch your breath or chat with a friend and then resume when you get back to skiing or snowboarding.
You can easily see your stats in real time with your current speed being the focal point. (Though I wouldn't recommend checking it out much in real time :-))
App supports both standard and metric units for tracking speed, distance and vert drop.
Keep track of all your skiing runs with Ski Tracker+ GPS Tracking for Skiers by 30 South.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will reduce battery life.
Note: Some features are only available in the Pro version - Ski Tracker+
With GPS tracking and recording you can also identify your position in the skiing area and visually represent your complete day skiing on a map. In the iSki Tracker app your and your friends’ days skiing are represented visually: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed, photos, map.
Your own iSkier Community
Create your own iSkier Community. How? Very simple! Via the new iSki Tracker. At close of day iSkier evaluates the day skiing, analyzes it and shares it with friends.
Additionally you can download the respective iSkier Community of the skiing area on the website of all iSki Tracker partners – the “iSki Book” for winter sport freaks, so to say. Via an overall view on the homepage of the skiing areas (partners) you can access and compare both the day’s performance and the overall performance in the skiing area – independently from any other platform. Thus the cumulative (anonymized) data of a skiing area is available for comparison: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed and weather on your day skiing.
Continued use of the Tracking Feature (GPS) running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Publisher: feratel media technologies AG
Compowdre uses the GPS device built into your Android device to track your activity on the mountain. As well as keeping track of your speed, distance and elevation, Compowdre logs the run descents you've completed.
Compowdre then allows you to share your run descents with your friends in real time, like a Twitter feed, allowing you and your friends to follow each other's activity.
Other features include:
- A browsable, pinchable, clickable trail map for every supported resort.
- Earn Medals for your achievements on the mountain. More time on the mountain = more Medals! Medals are a way of showing off your prestige to your friends and rivals.
- Full offline mode and sync. Log your activity throughout the day and only upload your data when you reach a Wifi hotspot and/or power source to save battery and data usage.
- Automatically stop using your device's GPS when its battery is running low.
- Statistical analysis of your activity on the mountain over a day, season or all time including your most completed runs and run difficulty weighting.
- Statistical analysis of the recent activity at any supported ski area or run. See which runs are currently popular and which are quiet. See how your day on the mountain compares with that of other users.
- Connect with your friends using their email address or import friends from Facebook.
Compowdre's run descent tracking currently supports the following ski resorts:
- Aspen, CO
- Beaver Creek, CO
- Breckenridge, CO
- Crested Butte, CO
- Heavenly, CA
- Jackson Hole, WY
- Keystone, CO
- Killington, VT
- Mammoth Mountain, CA
- Northstar At Tahoe, CA
- Park City, UT
- Stowe, VT
- Telluride, CO
- Vail, CO
- Whistler, BC
- Winter Park, CO
Support for many more resorts is coming soon.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Compowdre is still beta software but we're passionate about making it the number 1 mobile app for skiers and boarders. Is there a feature your really like/dislike? Is there a ski resort you really want us to support? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear your thoughts.
Compowdre requires the following permissions:
- Camera: Compowdre requires this permission so that users are able to take a photo using the device camera to use as their profile picture when creating a new user account.
- GPS Location: Compowdre requires this permission in order to track the user's position, speed and altitude on the mountain in order to track their runs and provide other metrics.
- Internet Access: Compowdre requires his permission in order to download and upload application data to and from Compowdre cloud servers.
- Read Contact Data: Compowdre requires this permission to help users easily find contacts in their address book who already have Compowdre accounts and with whom they may wish to connect. Compowdre also allows users to invite contacts in their address book to join Compowdre via email.
- Offline GPS ski trail maps. This ski app does not need internet connection once ski map is downloaded
- Instantaneous/Live Ski Trail by Ski Trail analysis right on your phone - only Ski app to do this
- Gps Tracking,Ski Vertical, Ski Trail maps,Share on Facebook
*CHK IF YOUR SKI RESORT/TRAILMAP IS SUPPORTED BY OUR SKI APP at gpsskimaps.com*
The ski app supports Vail,Breckenridge,Whistler,Keystone , and other Skiing resort. Only ski app to offer offline GPS accurate ski resort data.
RECENTLY UPDATED SKIING RESORTS: Vail, Marmot Basin, NorthStar at Tahoe, The Canyons, Copper Mountain
DETAILS on website http://www.gpsskimaps.com
Videos of ski app in action at http://gpsskimaps.com/main/allvideos
Please contact us for any questions at http://www.gpsskimaps.com/main/contactus
* Download Skiing map for offline use
* Ski / Snowboard track analytics/stats - find trail by trail speed,vertical / altitude,distance,time
* Record GPS tracks for skiing
* Gps accurate Ski Trail Map
* View tracking overlay of your skiing
* Pan/zoom/locate/Search ski resort
* View POIs on Skiing resort.
* Live track animation of your skiing
* Ski app shows instantaneous ski tracking summary
* Export skiing tracks/Share on Facebook
* Custom Waypoints on Skiing resort
*PLZ CHK IF YOUR SKI RESORT/TRAILMAP IS SUPPORTED at
NOT ALL TRAIL MAPS ARE LISTED DUE TO DESCRIPTION LENGTH LIMITATION*
Alpine Meadows, Bear Mountain, Bear Valley, Boreal, China Peak( Sierra Summit), Dodge Ridge, Heavenly, Homewood, Kirkwood, Mammoth, Mt. Rose, Northstar at Tahoe, Sierra at Tahoe, Snow Summit, Squaw Valley USA, Sugar Bowl, Mountain High
Arapahoe Basin, Arizona Snowbowl, Aspen Highlands, Aspen Mountain, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Buttermilk, Copper Mountain, Crested Butte, Durango Mountain, Eldora, Keystone, Loveland, Monarch, Powderhorn, Ski Santa Fe, Snowmass, Steamboat, Sunlight Mountain, Sunrise Park, Taos, Telluride, Vail, Winter Park, Wolf Creek, Ski Apache, Angelfire
Alpine Ski Club(Ontario), Belleayre, Blue Mountain(Ontario), Blue Mountain(Pennsylvania), Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain, Bretton Woods, Cannon Mountain, Elk Mountain, Gore Mountain, Holiday Valley, Holimont, NY, Hunter Mountain, Jay Peak, Killington, Le Massif(QC), Loon Mountain, Mad River Glen, Mount St Louis Moonstone(Ontario), Mount Sunapee, Mt Snow, Okemo, Searchmont, Seven Springs, PA, Ski Sundown, Smugglers' Notch, Snowshoe, WV, Stowe, Stratton, Sugarbush, Sugarloaf USA, Sunday River, Tremblant, Waterville Valley, Whiteface, Whitetail, PA, Windham, Camelback (PA), Mountain Creek (NJ), Mont-Ste-Marie(QC), Mont-Sainte-Anne(QC), Stoneham (QC)
49 Degrees North, Alyeska, Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, MT, Crystal Mountain, Mission Ridge, Moonlight Basin, Mt Bachelor, Mt Baker, Mt Hood Meadows, Mt Hood Skibowl, Schweitzer, Stevens Pass, Summit at Snoqualmie, Sun Valley, Timberline Lodge, White Pass, Whitefish (Big Mountain)
Alta, Brian Head, Brighton, Deer Valley, Grand Targhee, Jackson Hole, Park City Mountain, Powder Mountain, Snowbasin, Snowbird, Solitude, Sundance, The Canyons
Big White, Castle Mountain(AB), Cypress, Fernie, Grouse Mountain, Kicking Horse, Lake Louise, Marmot Basin, Mount Seymour, BC, Mt Norquay, Mt Washington, Nakiska, AB, Panorama, Red Mountain, Revelstoke, BC, Silver Star, Sun Peaks, Sunshine Village, Whistler Blackcomb, Whitewater, Kimberley(BC)
Trace Surf is the first technology of its kind that measures everything about your Surfing. With Trace Surf you can track your
* Number of waves
* Ride Distance
* Ride Time
* Cutback Angle
* And more!
Keep track of what your buddies are doing and where they're surfing. You'll be able to check out their stats as well and compare with yourself.
The calculated Z-Value is only an initial setting value for the binding adjustment. The correct setting of a ski binding can only be guaranteed with proper testing using a binding inspection device.
No more fumbling around with mobile web browsers, typing in urls, etc... Launch the app and go straight to the mobile content.
It's fast and it's easy.
We've included a tab buy discounted lift tickets for ski resorts all over the world.
We kidnapped and locked a team of Android hackers deep inside an undisclosed ski mountain for the last year to bring you the most advanced ski tracking app on Android. No we can't tell you where they are located, but what we can tell you is what they have in store will blow your mind. Literally.
Download today to instantly access snow conditions, forecasts, powder alerts, and offline trail maps - now supporting 2,000+ ski areas worldwide. Then hit the slopes and track your day at any mountain, anywhere with the only Android app that offers real-time lift & run statistics including distance, vertical drop, and speed.
If you live, breath, and love winter - download AllSnow twice, tell everyone you know, and then hit the slopes!
Here is everything you can do with AllSnow:
• Snow conditions for 2,000+ ski areas worldwide
• Weather & snow forecasts for every ski area
• Powder Alerts to notify you of recent snowfall
SKI AREA INFO
• Easily locate nearby ski areas using GPS
• High resolution & zoomable trail maps for most ski areas
• Driving directions to get you to the slopes
• Discounted lift tickets for participating resorts
• Simply hit start to track your entire day on the mountain
• Uses built-in GPS so no cellular or phone signal required
• Detailed reports on lifts, runs, vertical feet, top speed, & more
• The FIRST & ONLY Android app with real-time lift & run statistics
TOP SECRET (coming soon):
• Buddy tracking to help you find friends on the slopes
• Compete with friends & other skiers/snowboarders
• And a whole lot more…
NOTE: Make sure you save a mountain resort to your favorites for full offline capabilities
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for support, issues, or feature requests.
• the available information on your skipass or club card: name, date of purchase, history of ascents, etc.;
• the ability to scan the skipass or club cards using NFC (in case the card and your phone are equipped with the chip);
• the ability to name your skipass whatever you like;
• all the information about your skipass is stored on your device, allowing you to view it at any time, even when you're offline.
• the additional stats on the skipass and club cards by days, months, seasons, and all time;
• an up-to-date schedule of the lifts and trails;
• the detailed specifications of every lift and trail (type, top and bottom altitude, altitude difference, length);
• the official map of the resort;
• a Google map of the resort with all of the lifts and trails marked, the app also shows your position on the map;
• all of the resort's web cameras with the ability to view stream directly on the device (using a third party app such as MX Player);
• the app is translated into Ukrainian, Russian and English;
You are welcome to post any complaints, suggestions and requests on the Bukovel forum: http://forum.bukovel.com/viewtopic.php?id=8407
The app is provided as is, the author does not bear any responsibility for its operation.
The author is not affiliated with the administration of the Bukovel resort in any way.
All of the data is retrieved from the resort's official web site http://bukovel.com/. The author is not responsible for the data not being up to date.