- A smartphone with Android 2.1+
- OPSI 4.0+
- a wireless access point / 3g network (VPN should work) connected to the OPSI Server
- If something isn't working as expected please DON'T leave a negative feedback. Write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit https://forum.opsi.org/viewforum.php?f=20. Maybe I can help you.
- Show Client List and set product actions
- Read client information from Qr Code (requires QRDroid)
- Create new clients and edit existing clients
- Client control (start, shutdown, reboot, popup and OnDemand event)
- View client information (logs, uptime, software audit and Active Session)
- Show Hardware-/Software-Audit
- If you provided a wrong password for the OPSI Server multiple times the Server blocks your IP. You have to restart opsiconfd to unlock again (at least this works for me.).
- For more information about OPSI visit http://www.uib.de
- For more information about Android OPSI Admin visit https://github.com/dirtyharryiv/Android-OPSI-Admin
- If you would like to correct my bad english please also send me an email to email@example.com or visit this site http://crowdin.net/project/androidopsiadmin/invite
Installed apps list with his data directory with a root explorer.
Fast startup, you can sort your apps by name or package name.
Root explorer, which is working root or not-root mode.
Sort by name or date, you can create new almost empty SQLite db file, can create new directory.
Across a sqlite browser you can browse and EDIT your sqlite databases, ex your browser bookmarks.
The intresting functions comming soon.
Read write SD card is obvious.
Network access: comming soon to export db to Drive or other network related device.
Phone state, root: will be need when you want reach phone related databases sms, call log.
Its installing on SD card by default.
More from developer
Essa aplicação é apenas o embrião de uma idéia. Aguarde. Em breve você poderá usar o seu celular com NFC para muitas coisas.
Desenvolvido por Mauro Vajman, do departamento de Tecnologia da TOTVS, o TOTVS Safe Card for Android armazena com chave de criptografia de 128 bits tanto os dados como o arquivo de backup, e não utiliza qualquer recurso (internet, SMS, WI-FI, Bluetooth, etc) que possa por em risco a segurança desses dados.
This is the first version of the game. Many improvements are already underway and many others are still thought. Download, enjoy and contribute in this game improvement and development of many others have devised.
Thanks and have fun.