To WRITE scripts:
Swipe to the "Write" screen and create a New Screenplay. In the free-flowing editor... start typing! Since you're using Fountain, you don't have to think much about formatting, indenting, or technical stuff that could interrupt your flow. Just be creative.
Swipe back to the "View" screen, and DubScript auto-formats to standard screenplay presentation.
Open scripts from your device's storage or other apps like Gmail attachments-- even cloud services like Drive. Take a Final Draft (.fdx) script, change it in Fountain, then save back to .fdx. Export your script to a Web page, share it with others, or make a back up for yourself (via mail, Gmail, Drive, etc.).
For more on why Fountain is awesome, check out this video from screenwriter John August:
• Fountain 1.1, Final Draft (FDX), Trelby, and Celtx screenplay viewer
• Fast, free-typing Fountain-based editor-- write creatively without thinking much about formatting
• Open scripts from Drive, Gmail, & other local and cloud-based sources
• Import from Final Draft (.FDX) to Fountain
• Export Fountain to Final Draft (.FDX) or Web Page (.HTML)
• Share scripts with others (or back up for yourself) via email, Gmail, Drive, etc.
• Fountain screenplays are plain-text, suitable for copy/pasting between apps.
• Editor integrates undo/redo, spell check, copy/paste, voice-to-text input (per device support), and more
• Auto-suggests characters, locations, & transitions as you type
• Bold/underline/italic (in supported formats)
• Dual-dialog (side-by-side) support (in supported formats)
• Night reading mode (white-text-on-black)
• Select from Courier Prime and other screenplay fonts & customize sizes
• Keyboard shortcuts (save, save as, copy/paste, uppercase, etc.)
• Spelling dictionary with screenplay words (“int.”, “ext.”, etc.)
• Page numbering (Fountain)
• Speak scripts out loud (supported devices)
• Word, scene, and byte count (Fountain)
• Viewer: Pinch-zoom, easy navigation, & search
• Full-screen mode (Android 4.4+)
• Write unlimited scripts
• “Rescue backup” saved to app's storage every ~500 changed characters or so... just in case.
DubScript is committed to offering the best value of any serious writing app. All the above features are FREE. However, if you'd like to turn off ads, you have the option of paying $0.99/mo (US). Subscriptions are month-to-month, and you can cancel at any time.
More info: http://www.dubscript.com
Tiny phone? Tips for getting the most of your screen size:
• Use the "no ads" button to remove banner ads via in-app purchase
• Close the yellowish informational note on the edit screen by clicking the "x"
• Remove the green slider bar from Settings -> "Hide top selection bar"
• Shrink the editor font to 8 or 10 pt
• Switch to a compact soft keyboard.. or use a Bluetooth hard keyboard
It all starts with a script. That’s why this course begins with the all-important script breakdown. Siobhan teaches you how to approach a new script. She walks you through all the different initial stages of planning, sketching and developing story ideas. She shows you how to discover the important story points and develop shot sequences. In the process, you learn about staging & composition and choosing the proper camera angles to reinforce the intention of the script.
Next up is a section on “opening sequences” where you learn about constructing the sequence of different kinds of shots to reinforce a powerful storyline. Siobhan then explores alternative sequences that establish more dramatic effects by using camera techniques like extreme close-ups and wide-shots.
The final sections focus on screen direction and cuts. Here we learn the 180 degree rule and more advanced cutting techniques to enhance action, movement and motivation. The concluding tutorials explain how to transform your board “roughs” into finished, production-ready storyboards.
Table of Contents:
2. Planning and Prepping
3. The Art of Thumbnail
5. Opening Sequences
6. Alternative Opening Sequences
7. Close Ups
8. Dialogue with Corresponding Shots
9. The Cutaway
10. Point of View and Over the Shoulder Shots
11. The 180 Degree Rule
12. Screen Direction
13. When to Cut
14. When not to Cut
15. Rough to Clean Up
16. Match Cuts and Hook Ups
17. Review, Feedback and Revisions
18. Where the Board Goes Next
Guarding Expert (Android) V3.1 mobile client software, which is based on Android OS (Version 2.3 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and DVS via wireless network, play back record files, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your mobile phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1.Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 320*480, 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 1280*800
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
Keywords: Screenwriter, script writer, idea generator, screenwriter software
With this software installed in your Android Tablet, you are able to log on to the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1. Wi-Fi or 3G access service must be supported by the Tablet.
2. Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Resolution Support：1024*600, 1280*800