The app has the following features:
- Realtime journey planner
- Timetable of departing trains per station
- Summary of Planned work and disruptions
- Station specific information regarding facilities
- Notifications regarding delays of a saved trip
- Real-time train arrivals
- Save Favorites stations for quick access
- View BART Map
- Get Service Advisories
- Schedules/Trip Planner
Please rate the app and give feedback to help improve the app. Email email@example.com for feature request.
9292 your travel companion
For those who are new to 9292: 9292.nl is the ultimate travel planner for all public transport in the Netherlands. With the 9292 app for Android planning your trip from A to B will be even faster. Personal preferences can be saved and the lay is user friendly.
From anywhere to everywhere
The app provides various options for choosing your departure location and destination: your current location (using GPS), a known location (like a shopping mall, station or landmark), a bus stop, an address or a location you created.
Synchronizing travel information
This app doesn't need the same information over and over. Frequently used locations are stored and you can create your own locations (for instance: 'home', 'grandma', 'office', or anything you like.) If you create your Personal 9292 profile you can even take the trips you planned by train, bus, tram or metro at home with you on your phone. This allows you to synchronize your travel information with the touch of a button.
Check on your trip on the go
With this app the 9292 travel planner has become even more mobile. On the go you can easily check what time your connecting bus leaves and if there are any changes on your route.
- Planner for all public transport in the Netherlands
- Save and your personal travel advice and take it with you
- Create personal departure locations and destinations
- Information about important locations nearby
- Travel advices can now be saved in your calendar
- Sending a travel advice by email is now possible
1.Trip Planner with fare and bike info
2. Recent Trips*
3. Real time departures with train lengths
4. Favorite Trips and Stations.
5. Routes and Stations with maps
6. Google Maps with Street view and directions
7. BART Advisory info
8. Fare calculator including support for Senior, RTC and Youth fares.
9. Nearby Stations, quick access to check real time departures.
- Please note that Real time departures and Trip Planner timing information is directly provided by BART. Accuracy of timing info depends on BART servers. Please use the app for the estimating / planning purpose and don't expect 100% accuracy.
- Application requires Internet access to work.
* - Recent Trips and Recent Fares work in offline mode ( without internet access ) so you can plan ahead in case you anticipate network issues.
Your feedback is always welcome. Keep it coming to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much.
Key features include
- Auto refresh of real-time departures.
- Shows number of cars and bike allowance for each train.
- Shows the type of service advisory. User can click on hyperlink to get more information.
- Save your trips as favorites.
- Select any of your favorite trip as your morning/evening commute.
- Options to use route color in estimates display, limit number of estimates and configure auto refresh interval.
Once you configure your morning/evening commutes, all you have to do is to start the app and get the real-time updates.
This is a app developed by and for Bart commuters.
***ALREADY SUPPORTS NEW STATION OPENING IN WEST DUBLIN ON FEB 19TH 2011!
FREE VERSION - limited features
****BUY FULL VERSION FOR FULLY FEATURED APP****
*Get real-time train arrivals for every station.
*Find BART Stations.
*BART system map.
*Easy to navigate user interface.
**Splash screen shows while loading initial data**
**Must be connected to internet to function**
**Full version can calculate fares**
******FULL VERSION JUST $.99******
**Full version also includes:
BART Service Advisories.
FREE GAME INCLUDED!
- Get arrival times for your favorite stations in one click.
- Share advisories, arrival times, and trip plans.
- Pan and zoom around a map of the BART system.
- Plan trips in advance, with clear directions. And share them.
- Holo theme.
The authors use BART with this app every day, and wanted to simplify common tasks. For example:
When's the next train coming on our commute?
- One click to find out.
BART delay making us late?
- Warn colleagues by clicking to share advisories by text or email.
Friend from out of town needs a ride on BART?
- Plan the trip, then email the itinerary to your friend.
Visiting an unfamiliar station?
- Clear, easy to navigate map helps you find it.
Art of BART is not affiliated with BART. This app uses an API generously provided by BART for use freely by the public and interested developers.
Sometimes, there are problems with the BART API. And sometimes there are issues with your mobile device's access to the internet. These issues could prevent Art of BART from working properly.
I'm not responsible for those problems, and unfortunately there's nothing I can do about them.
However, I use Art of BART every day, and my experience is that those problems are rare, and that they affect every BART App on the market, for the same reasons.
So please consider this when sending feedback or rating Art of BART. And let me know if there are any other ways I can improve this app. Thank you!
- Search for routes using an address, location name, your own location, favorites or selecting a location from map.
- View route on map and track you position with GPS.
- View timetables and search for stops using map, line, name or number.
- Check for disruptions in routes and timetables.
For San Francisco and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is the largest airport in the Bay Area and the second largest airport in California. It is a hub for United Airlines and the principal base of operations for Virgin America. From the International Terminal passengers can board a direct rail link to downtown San Francisco (BART). This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from San Francisco. We include San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego and all the airports of the world.
More from developer
*** New version 3.0 with timed transfers ***
- No network connectivity required
- Fare and Baby Bullet trains clearly indicated
- Spinner lets you quickly choose stations
- Next available train is highlighted
- View times, train numbers, and duration
- Easy access to Twitter live updates (@caltrain)