+ See train schedules between any two Caltrain stations, from San Francisco to the South Bay
+ See train schedules for any station at any time of the day
+ See train schedules for any date
+ See train fares
+ See trains within the next hour
+ See live train schedule updates and news
+ See train schedules and news for individual trains
Super BART features
✓ Clean and Modern design built from the ground up for today's Android phones.
✓ Combines BART and Caltrain schedules seamlessly
✓ Realtime departures from any BART station
✓ Offline Caltrain schedules
✓ Save your trips for easy access later
✓ Optional sticky notifications telling you when your train leaves
✓ Offline system maps for BART and Caltrain
✓ View fares for every trip
✓ Scroll through schedules for the day, why limit yourself to a time frame?
✓ Reverse origin and destination stations with one click when it's time to go home.
✓ Select your route using Google Maps
✓ Intelligent BART <> Caltrain transfer detection, tap Caltrain to get a schedule for just the right time
If you live in, or are just visiting the San Francisco Bay Area, you need Super BART right now.
-HSL: Helsinki, Finland
-ORCA: Seattle, WA
-Clipper: San Francisco, CA
-EZ-Link: Singapore (Not compatible with all devices)
-Suica: Tokyo, Japan
-PASMO: Tokyo, Japan
-ICOCA: Kansai, Japan
-Bilhete Único: São Paulo, Brazil
-NETS FlashPay: Singapore
Read your travel card information with this application.
-Ticket expiration date
-Season ticket status
-Latest travels and refills
Some features works only with HSL card
-Johannes Siipola, Icons.
Travel Card Reader Free is released under the GPLv3: https://github.com/miikkajs/farebot.git
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app also has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
CalRoadReport gives you a real-time look at current highway conditions, traffic, road hazards and accidents across California. There is also a section with recent traffic snapshots so you can see exactly what the roads look like. CalRoadReport will even display your current location in relation to live traffic cameras on a detailed map. Store all your commonly used freeways as favorites for easy access. Information from the CHP and CalTrans is included. Now includes various travel destinations and surf-cams around California.
CalTrans Traffic Snapshots for the following areas:
>I-5 from Oregon border to San Diego
>Hwy 101 from Oregon border to Greater Los Angeles Area
>I-80 from Nevada border to Bay Area
>Hwy 99 from Sacramento to Bakersfield
>Greater Los Angeles Area
>San Luis Obispo
>Limited Bay-Area Coverage
>Various smaller areas
Please note we do not maintain or provide the cameras featured in this app. Cameras are provided and maintained by the California Department of Transportation. We cannot fix cameras or add new ones in your area. If there are no cameras in your area you can contact Cal-trans directly to recommend one be installed.
Look forward to more great features such as arrival times predicted from a combination of our own sensors (video, audio), publicly available sensors (Twitter, Caltrain API), and most importantly riders using this app with gps tracking enabled.
Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.
1. Find trains between stations
2. Find passing by trains for a station.
3. Possible to search by train number.
Also provides link to other related useful applications like Chennai bus info, IRCTC booking.
There are links provided for users if they want to share this applciation with their friends or they would like to rate this app. There is also a facebook link where we will be discussing about bugs, issues, resolutions or future plans.
1. Train between 2 stations
2. Train Route
3. Seat Availability
5. Running Status
6. PNR Status
7. Seat Map
eRail.in app provides one stop window to all information related with Indian trains. eRail.in maintains the largest and most updated trains database of Indian railways. All reserved, unreserved and suburban trains are covered in the application. eRail.in website provides more enhanced experience and greater depth of information related to train travel.
1. Train list from source to destination for a day or week.
2. Passing by trains through station for a day or week.
3. Train complete route.
4. Application and database gets stored on SD card so main memory required for this app is very less.
[NOTE: Database file has to be downloaded. Size of DB file is around 3 MB. Request you to download the DB while having good internet connection like WIFI or 3G. With GPRS connection also it works but may be very slow. You can also check for updates. You can download the database to stay uptodate.]
* Train online status
* PNR status
* The complete travel app for India
* Included near stations and checkbox for Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Trivendrum, Kochin, Goa, Lucknow, Varanasi, Patna, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Bhopal, Mangalore.
* Save paper and environment by using this electronic time table.
* We have seperate applications for local trains of Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad. Please download and use those applications if you need time table of local trains for those cities.
From this application you can get Train Schedule and Ticket Price information from Sri Lanka Railways. This application is developed for ICTA Sri Lanka by Bhashitha Nandun Gamage.