The PV*SOL app helps homeowners and system planners in making the decision for a PV system. In four simple steps, the app determines the necessary data and calculates the possible solar output:
1. Smart with Smartphone: you can type in or determine the orientation and pitch of the roof with the help of the sensors in your mobile phone.
2. Opt for one of three types of modules: monocrystalline, polycrystalline or thin film.
3. Enter the desired approximate size of the module area or the peak power.
4. The location of your PV system determines the possible solar yield. The PV*SOL app uses the Valentin Software climate data database.
If your mobile phone has GPS, your location will be shown on a map. Otherwise, enter the name of your location.
The characteristics of your PV system are calculated with the climate data for this location.
The simulation uses the PV*SOL calculator on our server to calculate the system quality and yield with the following results:
- Annual irradiation (kWh/a)
- Annual irradiation on the tilted surface (kWh/a)
- Feed-in (kWh/a) - depending on the feed-in tariff, you can easily convert this value into the annual feed-in payment
- Performance ratio
Send your results by Bluetooth, e-mail or text, depending on which options your mobile phone/mobile phone contract provides.