With three enjoyable workouts a week, in nine weeks you’ll be jogging continuously for half an hour, even if getting off the couch is a struggle today.
Get Running breaks through the “beginning barrier” with the popular “C25K” beginner’s running plan. With each new week, Get Running’s human coach, Claire, gradually builds up your pace until you’re running for a whole half-hour.
✔ Coaches with a human voice – with hundreds of studio-recorded audio prompts.
✔ Supports and encourages you – talk with fellow running rookies on the Get Running forum.
✔ Helps you plan – rest days help you recover, and Get Running knows the best day for your next run.
✔ Displays your next move – the unique Run Clock, customised for each workout, gives complete visibility and understanding.
✔ Plays nicely with other apps, including your built-in music player, or apps like Spotify and Rdio.
✔ Runs in the background, and will keep on going with your phone locked.
Get Running also:
✔ Publishes your success – send updates to Twitter or Facebook (built-in), and have your friends remind you when the next run is due!
✔ Fits your schedule – just three workouts a week of 20 to 30 minutes.
✔ Logs your achievements – with an illuminating visual record of your progress.
Thousands of people have changed their lives with Get Running and you will too! Whether you’re running for your health, training for a 5K, or taking your first step towards a marathon — Get Running!
10K may seem daunting, but even if you've never run before you'll find it surprisingly easy!
In RUN a 10K, you can either take up where you left off with the “Run a 5K” app (skip the first 4 weeks), or you can start from scratch! Our gradual interval training is designed to take you all the way up to running 10K.
10 weeks, 3 workouts per week, 30 minutes per session and you'll improve your speed, endurance, and technique. We promise that everything that seemed impossible to you will be kid stuff by the end of the program.
Train. Conquer. RUN a 10K!
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing achievements with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run a 10K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You’ve barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan - they’re everywhere. Zombies. There’s only one thing you can do: Run!
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. We deliver the story straight to your headphones through orders and voice recordings - and when you get back home, you use the supplies you’ve collected while running to build and grow your base.
BBC NEWS - “The only way to save yourself is to run for real.”
WIRED - “In the style of Runkeeper, with an exciting undead twist.”
LIFEHACKER - “A really cool way to get outside and exercise.”
CNN - “Turns exercise into a game - a terrifying, terrifying game.”
NPR - "It gets you moving!"
TIME.COM - "Takes all the fun of a zombie game and funnels it into a fitness app."
WHAT PLAYERS SAY:
“Evaded all zombie mobs :-) One of my best sprints ever; this app works!”
“This game will make you sweat. Perfect junction between game design and run tracker.”
“Just tried @zombiesrungame and for the first time in my life I feel truly alive.”
WALK, JOG, OR RUN ANYWHERE
Zombies, Run! works anywhere and at any speed. You can jog in a park, run along a beach, or walk along a trail.
YOU ARE RUNNER 5
Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to rebuild your base from a few shivering survivors into a fortified beacon of civilization by collecting critical supplies and avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?
A WORLD OF STORIES
You become the hero in an epic story of humanity’s struggle for survival where your running *really* matters - and there’s a deeper mystery to be uncovered as well... This app includes all 33 missions from Season 1 as well as the first 7 missions from Season 2; and there'll be a further 120+ missions released weekly and available for purchase!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in between your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
INTERVAL TRAINING - WITH ZOMBIES
With our optional ‘Zombie Chases’ mode, you’ll need to increase your speed and work up a sweat if you hear zombies on your tail. That’s right - we’ve made interval training *fun*!
View your running and game progress in detail through comprehensive stats and graphs - all for free!
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
Register with our free ZombieLink service to view and share your runs online, complete with maps and full run history. Plus you can sync your runs with Runkeeper, export them as GPX files, and share them with friends!
KEEP THE SURVIVORS ALIVE
You automatically collect items like medicine, batteries, and ammo while running - but when you're back home, who needs them more: the soldiers or the doctors? Which buildings need extra defenses? It’s up to you.
- Requires Android 4.0 or above
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zombiesrungame
Sign up to our mailing list at http://www.zombiesrungame.com
Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Download our incredible running app today and become part of a global fitness community of 40+ million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes, sync them to your smartphone
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Geotagging: Take pics during exercise & view photos online with map trace
* Powersong: Activate to boost workout at just the right moment
* Ad free
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal training diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics: Distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Sync your activities to Google Fit (for users logged in with Google+ only)
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com! Get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body! Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
On the show you’ll hear inspirational stories, tips and training advice regardless of your current ability. Each show contains current timely training thoughts, a lesson or expert interview and closes with an actionable quick tip you can immediately use in your own running.
Whether you are looking to get started running, complete your first 5K, 10K, half marathon or full marathon, or want to make your next one the best yet, take Runner Academy Podcast along for your run and prepare to get out and crush it!
The official Runner Academy Podcast app is the most convenient way to access Runner Academy Podcast on your phone. With our app you are always connected to the top running podcast so you are ready to get out and crush it anytime, anywhere!
This app contains the following additional features:
* Streaming or download access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes - and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Access to exclusive extras like PDFs, wallpapers, and bonus content when made available
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show including email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
Please note, not all episodes may have exclusive extras.
Runner Academy has already helped thousands of runners achieve their running goals, it's time to achieve yours!
WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
(If you already have some running experience, check out our “Zombies, Run!” app with extra features including 30 more missions, ‘zombie chase’ interval training, a base-building game, time and distance audio notifications, and more!)
Zombies, Run! 5k Training comes from the creators of Zombies, Run! (Six to Start & Naomi Alderman), the world’s most successful smartphone exercise game with 800,000+ players worldwide.
Featured by the New York Times, BBC, Time, Wired, and Runner's World!
WHAT PLAYERS SAY ABOUT ZOMBIES, RUN!
“This app is amazing. It gets me wanting to go for a run, it’s not exercise anymore, it’s pure entertainment.”
“Keeps me entertained and actually makes me want to stay out running longer. Love it!”
“This app is a work of genius - I finally have a reason to run!!
A PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED 5K TRAINING PROGRAM
Devised by Julia Jones and Shauna Reid of Up and Running e-courses, this 8-week, 25 workout training program combines awesome storytelling with expert training know-how. Using this app isn’t just good for you - it’s also amazingly exciting!
GET FIT AND BECOME A HERO
You’re Runner 5, a vital member of one of the last outposts of humanity at Abel Township. During 25 workouts, you’ll be trained to help find supplies and protect the town from the ever-encroaching horde of the shambling dead, in a story written by award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. You’ll learn about the characters, and you’ll have a vital mission of your own to train for and complete. Once your training is complete, you’ll be in the perfect place to continue the story as the hero in “Zombies, Run!”
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
Everything about Zombies, Run! 5k Training is designed for beginner runners: clear and detailed workout instructions, a gentle learning curve, and importantly, we don’t make any zombies chase you until you’re ready!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom music playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in during your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
We integrate fully with our free online ZombieLink service, so you can check your running stats and view and share your maps online, all in a beautiful and easy-to-use interface! Plus you can export your runs to Runkeeper via ZombieLink.
ALREADY PLAYED ZOMBIES, RUN!?
Zombies, Run! 5k Training takes place between Mission 1 and Mission 2 of Season 1, so it’s a fantastic way to experience 24 all-new missions about how Runner 5 first trained up with Sam, Doctor Myers, and the rest of Abel Township to become a valued Runner. (But if you’re looking to find out what happens after Zombies, Run!’s epic cliffhanger, you’ll need to wait for Season 2...)
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zombiesrungame
Sign up to our mailing list at http://www.zombiesrungame.com
-Optional GPS tracking and mapping of your route and workout data
-Option to run without coaching - just track your performance
-Built-in music player allows you to easily control and edit your playlist during a run
-Share workouts with friends via Facebook / Twitter / email
-Automatically save your workout history - No need to sign up or log-in
The app comes with the first workout of each of these training programs free so that you can try them before making a one-time, in-app purchase if you want to continue your training. The ‘Just Run’ option is completely free and gives you unlimited use of the features of this app without the coaching.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 10-minute workout and ending with a 5 minute cool-down for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5k Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5k without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10k Training Program:
This 8 week program is designed to get you into shape to run a comfortable 10k. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program. Are you ready for a marathon? You will be.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Personal Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit personalrunningtrainer.com to learn more!
+ Keep track of your running and workout through GPS.
+ Draw your running route on Google map.
+ Track statistics data of your training, like distance, speed, time, calories.
+ Graphs: get charts with evaluation of speed and distance, etc.
+ Store your running history.
+ Built-in music player. Enjoy cardio workout with music :)
+ Gesture helps you control the running tracker without looking at the screen.
+ Give speech feedback. Listen to the report of your distance, duration and calories, etc.
(need a text to speech engine such as Google texttospeech)
+ Provide weather information. Today is a good day, have a good run :)
+ Switch between kilometers and miles.
+ Save and load backup file which allows users synchronize running exercises records when they change
+ Share running record to social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.
★★What's special in Easy Run?★★
The running tracker provides a Gesture UI which lets you use simple gestures to control the functions of the app. With gesture mode, you don't need to look at the screen any more during working out. So it will be easier to switch songs, resume/ pause running or listen to the report of distance, speed, calories and so on. More importantly, it is safer when there are a lot of traffic on the street.
★★Tips for using Easy Run★★
+ Make sure that the GPS signal of your phone is strong and stable.
GPS signal is very important for Easy Run to track your running accurately.
+ Try to use gesture mode to interact with the running tracker, it is more useful than you think :)
If you have trouble in using the running tracker, please leave a comment about the model of your phone and problem description. We will try our best to fix it!
We care your running experience.
Thanks for helping us improve Easy Run!
Thanks for using Easy Run in your exercises.
[What can you do with Pocket Runner?]
1. Record your Daily Activity
- Record your outdoor activities such as Running, Cycling.
- Check your daily record reviews; Worked out time, distance and calories burned.
- Complete your everyday story by adding pictures and memos on your activity record.
2. Get praised with Badges
- Over 10,000 types of badges are provided to encourage your records.
- Various badges are ready for the renewal of your records (ex/ new record, accumulate distance, etc.)
- Over 7,000 mountain badges and 200 types of trail course badges are provided.
3. Share with Friends
- Share the activity records with friends and encourage each other.
- Check friends' current location in real time while in activity.
4. Challenge over the limit
- Compete with your friends and challenge to the weekly/daily rank.
- Participate in the event and challenge to the match.
※ Continued use of GPS in the OS background can be caused of accelerating battery drain.
▶ If you have any questions or would like more information about our App.,
please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org )
▶ Visit our website and check out the valuable tips and info!
- Website : www.poketroket.co/
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/poketroketapp
What Simple Run Tracker offers:
- lets you easily enter distance and time
- gives you your pace, speed, and other useful statistics
- compares your performance to your past runs
- graphs your last runs
- works with miles and kilometers, even interchangeably
- exports your runs as a spreadsheet
- does not use GPS (i.e. this in not a GPS tracking app)
Who it is for:
- people who find most running apps too complicated
- who find GPS unreliable or not accurate
- who run a lot on treadmill
- or care for the basic measures of their runs
- who prefer simplicity
Jogger is free. I was looking for similar app, which is simple, quick and easy. I found nothing interesting therefore I decided to write one on my my own ;)
The Runtastic Road Bike app has been developed with the needs of road bikers in mind & offers everything they could wish for. Runtastic Road Bike is ideal for all types of cycling activities, be it a casual ride across the park, an interval training on your road bike or race like Tour de France. Start tracking your bike tours, races and training rides, benefit from comprehensive analyses & experience biking on a new level.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
* Track bike tours via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
* Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Maps (Google Maps): Details on your current location
* Offline Maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Determine cadence & speed during your velo tours with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your rides
* Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate Powersong to boost motivation!
* Wind & weather conditions
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat, as well as graphs & training progress
* Open Street Map/Open Cycle Map Integration: Plan bike tours & discover new routes
* Share your routes & success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKE HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your cycling workouts to Runtastic.com where they’re automatically added to your training log. Detailed information on your bike activities, comparisons with your friends, as well as further benefits help you stay motivated, improve your race times & reach your personal training goals. Hello, Tour de France!
Get the Runtastic Road Bike app now!
You will not achieve your running goals if you get injured from your workouts!
There are two things you can do immediately that may help you avoid injury.
1. PROPER RUNNING CADENCE
Most runner's cadence is too low, causing unnecessary effort and impact. RUNZI is a running cadence tracker and provides a running metronome to keep you focused on what matters.
2. LIMIT INCREASES IN RUNNING IMPACT TO 5% PER WEEK
As you increase running distance or speed, you are also increasing cumulative impact on your joints. RUNZI is a running impact tracker and provides daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cumulative impact analysis.
Please visit the website for more important information on proper training with RUNZI.
DURING A RUN
- running cadence tracker
- running impact tracker
- running distance tracker
- running duration tracker
- running pace tracker
- steps tracker
- running metronome
- automatic splits at set time or distance intervals
- spoken running metrics at splits
- tracking is automatically paused when not running
- maps in case you get lost
AFTER A RUN
- view run summary, splits, and maps
- animated playback of your run on the map
- graph of cadence and impact
- daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary of all metrics
- export all run data
- Make a donation and get...
.....best and worst mi/km
.....filter out low cadence steps
.....Export to MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Strava or GPX file to Dropbox or Email
- no login or account setups, just go run
- all analysis on your phone right when you are done
- treadmill mode
- indoor track mode
- works in parallel with other running distance tracker apps
(*tested with mapmyrun, runtastic, nike, strava, runkeeper, endomondo)
RUNZI is perfect for chi running and barefoot running
B.iCycle is THE next generation cycling computer app for your smartphone !!
***** As seen on FOXNews *****
--- FOXNews says: "Very cool!" ---
Recent new features at a glance:
- Post tracks to Facebook or Twitter
- Continuous power efficient recording for up to 6 hours of battery life
- GPS auto pause detection stops the timer automatically during a standstill
- The only app that provides OpenCycleMap with highlighted bike paths, contour lines and biker POIs
B.iCycle provides all the information you need on the bike. Our stylish user interface combined with maximum ease of use create a new experience on the bike that beats an ordinary bike computer by far!
- Accurate values for current speed, average speed, maximum speed, total distance, trip distance, current altitude, climbed altitude, burned calories as well as trip time. Units can be set to US or metric.
- Watch your bike automatically move on the map and zoom in on your trail
- Receive your trips via email (KML und GPX) and review them at home (e.g., with Google Earth) or share them with other bikers. You can send the data after each ride or anytime later from your track history (e.g. when there is no cellular network available).
- Suspend, pause, and resume for trips allows you to receive calls or take a break
Based on countless test rides and refinement with all major Android phones we measure trip performance with maximum precision of the built in GPS. In contrast to standard cyclometers you do not have to calibrate B.iCycle to your bike. It just works - out of the box. For the full experience we recommend to use a bike mount.
BUT THERE IS ONE MORE THING!
A MAP! Including bike trails! Even offroad you will not get lost while biking: Somebody from the huge OpenStreetMap community has already been there and mapped the trail for you! A community of more than 150.000 people is constantly mapping bike trails around the globe!
B.iCycle stores map data on SD card. That saves battery on the ride and allows you to preload the map when you are biking in an area with no cellular connection or abroad. Just browse the map at home in the area and zoom level that you desire and it will be there during the trip.
This really brings biking to the next level! B.iCycle makes perfect use of what your phone can do with GPS, connectivity and the amazing screen resolution.
And watching your tracks at home is more fun then ever, especially after a hard workout!
GET FREE UPDATES SOON!
The B.iCycle user base is thrilled by the mapped bike trails and the intuitive and sleek UI. Now it's your turn! Our team is eager to get your feedback and implement cool new stuff. We have cool stuff in the pipeline and all future updates will be for free!
B.iCycle - BIKING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!
Do you love to write charming lines for your friends and family?
Help the community and send us your favorite lines and sayings to our email address.