Pretty good for price Hopefully developers are listening to community. Good but needs voice callout off mile markers.
No audio? No audio information on each km/mile... If you ask me, that's one of the important features sport tracking software should have.
So far so good! I've used the ap 2x on DROID x in the san francisco area and it's worked great. Haven't tried London yet but will eventually.
works great for me. HTC Sensation
Could not get a GPS signal, tried 3 or 4 times, always in or near London. A waste of money.
Concept sounds and looks great. Unfortunately I can never get a GPS signal.......so havent been able to use app yet.
- KML Tour-Import (E-Mail attachments, Browser and local files)
- Tour posts at Facebook and Twitter
- rendering of altitude trace (can be toggled in settings)
- improved keyboard handling
- fixed reported GPS issues
- bug fixes
- continuous recording of your training with the display turned off for up to 6 hours of battery life
- support for map zoom via multi-touch events (pinch)
- improved map response and loading times
Easily track walking, jogging, & running with Run for Weight Loss by Mevo now!
Your Virtual Personal Trainer for running and walking. Create your workout plans