With three enjoyable workouts a week, in nine weeks you’ll be jogging continuously for half an hour, even if getting off the couch is a struggle today.
Get Running breaks through the “beginning barrier” with the popular “C25K” beginner’s running plan. With each new week, Get Running’s human coach, Claire, gradually builds up your pace until you’re running for a whole half-hour.
✔ Coaches with a human voice – with hundreds of studio-recorded audio prompts.
✔ Supports and encourages you – talk with fellow running rookies on the Get Running forum.
✔ Helps you plan – rest days help you recover, and Get Running knows the best day for your next run.
✔ Displays your next move – the unique Run Clock, customised for each workout, gives complete visibility and understanding.
✔ Plays nicely with other apps, including your built-in music player, or apps like Spotify and Rdio.
✔ Runs in the background, and will keep on going with your phone locked.
Get Running also:
✔ Publishes your success – send updates to Twitter or Facebook (built-in), and have your friends remind you when the next run is due!
✔ Fits your schedule – just three workouts a week of 20 to 30 minutes.
✔ Logs your achievements – with an illuminating visual record of your progress.
Thousands of people have changed their lives with Get Running and you will too! Whether you’re running for your health, training for a 5K, or taking your first step towards a marathon — Get Running!
The Runtastic Running & Fitness app uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as running, jogging, biking, walking, hiking and many more. The 4.5+ rated app tracks details like duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more of your cardio and strength training workouts to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach your exercise goals. You want to live a healthier life and be your best self? Download our easy-to-use tracker app today and benefit from great design and exciting features to pump up your workouts. Try it out now!
The Runtastic PRO running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community with millions of registered users that is fun and motivational whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
FITNESS APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Show your friends where you are & draw motivation from their cheers
* Routes: Create, browse & find routes and save them to your Android phone
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics (duration, distance, pace, speed, heart rate, calories burned, elevation gain, time, post-workout hydration recommendation) during your workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics for elevation gain, pace, speed, heart rate, distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval run training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Geotagging: Take pictures during your workout and see them on the map on Runtastic.com
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Powersong: Activate Powersong to boost your motivation
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 and above)
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
* Sync your activities to Google Fit
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter & via email
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Jogger is free. I was looking for similar app, which is simple, quick and easy. I found nothing interesting therefore I decided to write one on my my own ;)
Point to your face and the face of the current shows.
- Based on the current pace of the pace set shows
- Display section lets face by distance.
Allows accurate measurement of the distance and speed of movement.
- GPS you are using the exact movement and shows the distance traveled.
- Allows more accurate speed measurement.
Km / Mile unit support.
METs calculation method allows the calories.
Cumulative time and distance, calories shows
Millions of activities recorded since 2008.
Superior GPS sports tracking and fitness app. For all outdoor (using GPS) and indoor sports (using sensors). For running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, biking and indoor gym workouts and fitness classes. The best featured app to record your GPS track and monitor your performance and cardio fitness.
TRACK YOUR WORKOUT
★ Live tracking and offline recording of all GPS based activities.
★ Live tracking and offline recording of sensor based activities using bluetooth, BLE SMART and ANT+
★ Track speed, distance, heart rate, time, pace, altitude gain/loss and more
★ Enter Manual activities based on workout time or details from another device
TARGET YOUR TRAINING
★ Customize speed, pace and heart rate based training plans in the app
★ Race previous tracks
★ Receive highly customizable and detailed audio coaching and voice feedback
TRACK WORKOUT HISTORY & PERFORMANCE
★ Track workouts on your calender and see your monthly totals
★ Use the Activity Summary charts to compare distance, time, speed, pace and calories with previous months or years
★ Measure yourself against your annual personal bests for each sport
★ Get notified when you beat personal bests
COMPATIBLE WITH SENSORS AND WATCHES
★ Android wear support
★ Bluetooth Zephyr HxM and Polar Wearlink BT and Zephyr BioHarness
★ Bluetooth low energy SMART heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth®
★ Polar H7 and Zephyr Hxm SMART
★ ANT+ heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Export workouts in GPX, CSV, KML from the website
For bluetooth sensors see http://sportstracklive.com/help/heart-rate for more info.
For Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth low-energy) sensors. See http://sportstracklive.com/help/bluetooth-smart
This app is ANT+ certified and supports ANT+ enabled heart rate sensors, footpods and bicycle speed & cadence sensors. Visit http://www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible devices.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem
Use for running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, windsurfing, paddle boarding and all outdoor sports using GPS or use sensor only mode for indoor sports such as fitness classes and gym workouts.
Help, Feature requests and forum http://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracklive
A lot of runners underestimate the value of strength and conditioning. However, elite runners know that to maximize their running potential and cut down their race time they need to improve their flexibility, balance and strength training. These programs isolate certain muscles groups to help you develop greater stamina and power when you are tired during a race.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Contains distance presets for events like 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathons, and marathons. Converts between miles and kilometers based on your preferences for different calculations.
Please email email@example.com with any problems or requests!
> Search for specific word(s) and narrow the tips fetched
> Press random and get a random tip
> Share useful tips with friends
> Navigate to full article
v1.1: bug fix
v1.2: bug fix
v1.2.1: fixed force shutdown when clicking on a tip for android versions 2.3. and 3.0. Lighter theme selected.
WHY ROCKMYRUN ROCKS
► It's powered by amazing DJ-engineered running and workout music mixes (playlists)
► Use our exclusive myBeat™ technology to change the energy level of the mixes to be in tune with your body
► Sort & filter based on criteria like:
⇢ Workout length
⇢ Beats per minute
⇢ Clean or explicit lyrics
OTHER ROCKIN FEATURES
► Search, browse, discover, filter and fall in love with tons of great workout music mixes
► Cache mixes for offline playback that does not use your data plan (wi-fi required for offline playback)
► Easily skip ahead within a mix
► Discover talented DJ's who use their skills to motivate you
► Share mixes you love
► Pair easily with your favorite running apps like Nike+, Runkeeper, MapMyRun, Runtastic and more. Let them do the tracking an we'll do the the rocking!
By conducting hundreds of hours of research and then teaming up with top DJs from around the world, RockMyRun offers carefully crafted, seamless DJ exercise mixes that are specifically designed for running and working out. The mixes are available across a range of genres, lengths and speeds so you will perform better and never have to worry about stale music for your couch to 5k, marathon, power walking or workouts ever again!
Just for registering with RockMyRun, you get a 100% FREE access to mixes & playlists that are 45 minutes and shorter.
Need more motivation and want to experience myBeat? Simply upgrade to ROCKSTAR membership.
What the press is saying:
"RockMyRun works really well." - Kit Eaton, NY Times
"I totally am downloading this." - Natalie Morales, Today Show Co-Anchor and 5 time marathoner
- "Sometimes it’s tough to push ourselves to maintain a challenging pace. When this happens, let the music do the work. Apps like RockMyRun provide a beat that will keep you moving fast" - Greatist
- "As SPM or cadence grows in training popularity, more technology to identify the beats per minute (BPM) of a song becomes available. Check out Rock My Run for mixes tailored to specific BPM. Like a metronome, running to a song blasting your goal SPM beat will encourage your feet to match the cadence." - RunNow
DON'T LET ANOTHER WORKOUT GO UN-ROCKED!
Questions or issues? Email Kelly or Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org. We get back to you very quickly!
Love what we're doing? Connect with us!
You will not achieve your running goals if you get injured from your workouts!
There are two things you can do immediately that may help you avoid injury.
1. PROPER RUNNING CADENCE
Most runner's cadence is too low, causing unnecessary effort and impact. RUNZI is a running cadence tracker and provides a running metronome to keep you focused on what matters.
2. LIMIT INCREASES IN RUNNING IMPACT TO 5% PER WEEK
As you increase running distance or speed, you are also increasing cumulative impact on your joints. RUNZI is a running impact tracker and provides daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cumulative impact analysis.
Please visit the website for more important information on proper training with RUNZI.
DURING A RUN
- running cadence tracker
- running impact tracker
- running distance tracker
- running duration tracker
- running pace tracker
- steps tracker
- running metronome
- automatic splits at set time or distance intervals
- spoken running metrics at splits
- tracking is automatically paused when not running
- maps in case you get lost
AFTER A RUN
- view run summary, splits, and maps
- animated playback of your run on the map
- graph of cadence and impact
- daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary of all metrics
- export all run data
- Make a donation and get...
.....best and worst mi/km
.....filter out low cadence steps
.....Export to MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Strava or GPX file to Dropbox or Email
- no login or account setups, just go run
- all analysis on your phone right when you are done
- treadmill mode
- indoor track mode
- works in parallel with other running distance tracker apps
(*tested with mapmyrun, runtastic, nike, strava, runkeeper, endomondo)
RUNZI is perfect for chi running and barefoot running
DjRun supports 3 different modes of operation: Auto mode, Pin Mode and Training Mode.
- Auto mode is free and picks song that match your current stride rate
- Pin mode allows you to "pin" the stride rate to the number you want. (Pro only)
- Training mode makes the stride rate follow a predefined profile. There are a lot of profiles built in, but users can easily draw their own with the built-in editor (Pro only)
How does it work?
DjRun uses the accelerometers in your phone to analyze your movement. From this it calculates your stride rate, expressed in steps/minute. It then plays the songs that match this tempo, magically providing the satisfying sensation of running to the beat!
To do this, DjRun needs to know the tempo of your songs, expressed in Beats Per Minute (BPM). DjRun is capable to detect this by itself using various methods. Although it can take quite a while, the app is fully functional while analyzing your music, allowing you to run to the songs that are already tempo-detected. If all automated song tempo detection methods fail, it is still possible to manually tap the tempo on-screen from within the song browser.
* Stride Rate Detection (pedometer)
- Carry your phone the way you want, DjRun adapts
- Small disturbances won't affect a stable detection
- Runs smooth, even on older phones
CAUTION: Due to an android firmware bug, a lot of android 2.2- but also other phones- require the screen to stay on for the sensors to function. This setting is available but turned off by default.
* Music tempo detection:
- Detecting tempo by online lookup (Pro only)
- Detecting tempo by song metadata (e.g. ID3 tags)
- Detecting the tempo by analyzing the audio
- Manually tapping the tempo
- Control the song tempo detection process by letting it run in the background or manually stop and restart it
* Song playing strategy
- The playback tempo can be auto adjusted, following your stride rate. Without pitch shift and with great quality! (Pro only)
- Songs that are double or 4 times as fast and slow are also used
- DjRun avoids repeating songs whenever possible
- Optionally auto-change the song when it stops matching
* Other options
- Select your own playlist to run to (Pro only)
- Select a folder to run to (Pro only)
- Pin mode: Manually set target stride rate (Pro only)
- Training Mode: Stride rate follows predefined profile plan
- Draw your own Training profile (Pro only)
- Skip to the next song with one click
- Ad free (Pro only)
The Pro version can be activated from within the app.
Start running with the MapMyRun+ community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
New Android Wear app allows you to start tracking and keep an eye on your progress all from your wrist.
Get the Plus app now for an ad-free experience!
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
START RUNNING is a 4-week training program that will turn you from a Michelin Man into an untiring running machine in a month’s time. Well, all right, you won’t be ready for a marathon, but you’ll really be able to run AND you’ll be enjoying it!
START RUNNING will put you on a schedule of 3 training sessions per week, each lasting about 30 minutes. An hour and a half of exercise a week is pretty manageable, even if you’re an extremely busy person. Besides, the workouts are so conveniently arranged that you’ll be looking forward to your next training session!
The program is based on interval training, which is a combination of running, jogging, walking and resting, so you’ll develop a running body and improve your lung capacity quickly and comfortably. You’ll be amazed at the changes in your body and abilities after only 4 weeks!
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing achievements with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to start running!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
B.iCycle is THE next generation cycling computer app for your smartphone !!
***** As seen on FOXNews *****
--- FOXNews says: "Very cool!" ---
Recent new features at a glance:
- Post tracks to Facebook or Twitter
- Continuous power efficient recording for up to 6 hours of battery life
- GPS auto pause detection stops the timer automatically during a standstill
- The only app that provides OpenCycleMap with highlighted bike paths, contour lines and biker POIs
B.iCycle provides all the information you need on the bike. Our stylish user interface combined with maximum ease of use create a new experience on the bike that beats an ordinary bike computer by far!
- Accurate values for current speed, average speed, maximum speed, total distance, trip distance, current altitude, climbed altitude, burned calories as well as trip time. Units can be set to US or metric.
- Watch your bike automatically move on the map and zoom in on your trail
- Receive your trips via email (KML und GPX) and review them at home (e.g., with Google Earth) or share them with other bikers. You can send the data after each ride or anytime later from your track history (e.g. when there is no cellular network available).
- Suspend, pause, and resume for trips allows you to receive calls or take a break
Based on countless test rides and refinement with all major Android phones we measure trip performance with maximum precision of the built in GPS. In contrast to standard cyclometers you do not have to calibrate B.iCycle to your bike. It just works - out of the box. For the full experience we recommend to use a bike mount.
BUT THERE IS ONE MORE THING!
A MAP! Including bike trails! Even offroad you will not get lost while biking: Somebody from the huge OpenStreetMap community has already been there and mapped the trail for you! A community of more than 150.000 people is constantly mapping bike trails around the globe!
B.iCycle stores map data on SD card. That saves battery on the ride and allows you to preload the map when you are biking in an area with no cellular connection or abroad. Just browse the map at home in the area and zoom level that you desire and it will be there during the trip.
This really brings biking to the next level! B.iCycle makes perfect use of what your phone can do with GPS, connectivity and the amazing screen resolution.
And watching your tracks at home is more fun then ever, especially after a hard workout!
GET FREE UPDATES SOON!
The B.iCycle user base is thrilled by the mapped bike trails and the intuitive and sleek UI. Now it's your turn! Our team is eager to get your feedback and implement cool new stuff. We have cool stuff in the pipeline and all future updates will be for free!
B.iCycle - BIKING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!
Do you love to write charming lines for your friends and family?
Help the community and send us your favorite lines and sayings to our email address.