Spraying Simple, from Master MFG, is designed to assist spraying applicators by accurately determining how much liquid they need for a particular spray job paired with a speedometer function to monitor speed for proper application rate.
Spraying Simple integrates Master MFG spray booms and nozzle information with your spray area to calculate how much liquid is needed. Calculating the total liquid will assist in determining the amount of chemical needed as well as the mixing process.
Save time and money with the easy to use Spraying Simple application, the best mobile sprayer calibration assistant on the market.
• Select and store your equipment by standard ISO colored nozzles (Deflector, flood, flat fan, air induction, boom-less,) or by popular Master MFG Boom Kits
• Accurately measure your spray area by viewing map and placing pin points or simply walk the perimeter of the property
• Save, store and make notes of each property
• Calculate spray area by acres or square feet
• Receive total liquid needed by gallons or liters
• Insert desired speed range into speedometer function and receive audio warnings when you fall outside of your range. The farther you get outside the speed zone, the more rapid the audio warning.
About Master MFG
Master MFG is the industry leader in sprayers and sprayer innovation. Equipment ranges from spot spraying and lawn spraying to pest control and tree spraying. To learn more about the products available visit master-mfg.com. Master MFG is an exclusive brand of Valley Industries.
Please review “Know before you spray” before using. The information provided in this application is for informational purposes only. Master MFG cannot accept any responsibility for the position, speed, or volume inaccuracies expressed in this application.