The relationship app Relate went live in the spring of 2019 and has since then matched thousands of singles based on their values. The concept is based on research developed by the sister company SelfLeaders, whose method have been used by more than 50,000 business leaders.🎉 RELATE IN MEDIA 🎉
• "Relate wants to create a more conscious dating culture."
– Dagens Industri
• "The goal is to create better relationships that last longer."
• "Based on a survey of one's "inner values", the user is matched with other profiles"
– Veckans AffärerHOW WE GET YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT LAST
1. A good relationship starts with yourself, and awareness of what kind of life you want to live.
What is most important for you in life? Your health, to feel joy, inspiration, intimacy, humor, creativity or perhaps being curious? We help you define your most important values, the vision for your life: what you need to feel good, how you want to be and what you think is important in the world.
2. Have deeper and more meaningful conversations with people you meet, that think the same things in life are the most important.
At Relate there is neither swipes nor likes. Instead, you press "relate" on a specific value you have in common. This changes the usual conversations about work, where you live and interests to how you envision life and what matters to you. The conversations become genuine, feel rewarding and meaningful.
3. Refine and deepen your relationship through good communication and understanding
To meet someone with similar values means in principle that you want to live the same kind of life. It can be difficult in the long run if, for example one wants adventure and exploring new places on their holiday, while the other just want to relax on the beach. Shared values increases empathy and understanding of each other and reduces conflict, but also help you develop each other in the direction you want.WHY IT WORKS
Leading relationship experts have proven that common values is the most important factor for a happy, sustainable relationship. Our research-based values methodology has been used by more than 50,000 people, where we see each day how conversations about values take understanding and connection to a new level.
We want to create a more aware, authentic and understanding world filled with meaningful meetings and relationships. A world where more dare to be themselves, where we are seen for who we really are and feel deeply connected with others.Support:
email@example.comTerms of Service: