1. Anna is having a hard time at work. Anna’s company is releasing a new plastic Smartphone (jPhone 5c). Anna’s boss thinks its cool to have a drilled hole case for the new phone but Anna thinks it looks lame. Anna is smart so she creates a poll a Smart Poll with the picture of the case asking if people think it’s ugly or not. Over 90% think it’s ugly and Anna shows the poll to her boss. Her boss is convinced and a disastrous release is avoided.
2. Jimmy’s girlfriend keeps on talking with her ex but Jimmy isn’t sure if it’s rude or not. Jimmy is confused but doesn’t want to ask his friends so he creates a poll on Smart Poll to see what other people think. He asks if a) he should ignore it b) he should end the relationship c) he should talk to her about it. Over 70% of users vote that he should talk to her so Jimmy does. Jimmy and his girlfriend are able to sort things out through conversation.
3. Nikki follows politics closely. A new round of elections is coming up but Nikki doesn’t trust the polls in newspapers or websites as they are either managed by conservatives or by liberals. Nikki posts a poll on Smart Poll asking if people would vote for a) Democrat or b) Republican in the upcoming elections. Nikki is now happy because she’s the one conducting the poll not someone she doesn’t know.
Smart Poll gives the power of polling to you. Smart Poll is a platform for creating and answering questions. You can share polls publicly, to get opinions from all other Smart Poll users. Alternatively, you can share polls privately (only with select Facebook friends) or on your Facebook timeline.
Smart Poll currently has an application on Google Play and an application on Facebook. You can comment on polls and select your favorite polls and follow them over time. You can attach photos to your poll by taking a picture with you phone's camera, choosing a photo from your photo library or choosing an image from Google image search. Once other users comment or vote on your poll, you can receive notifications to see the responses and other activity on your poll.
Not sure about all of this why don't you try it yourself.
Useful for gathering statistics, applicable for the opinion polls, voting, exit-polls, and other polls.
The program displays the results in the diagrams. And shows the maximum, minimum and average values for numeric questions.
Write on my email if you think it need new features.
This version is free, but has some limitations.
Maximum of 3 interviews, each of which a maximum of 3 questions.
In the paid version will be able to send the results by email.
We're currently in Public Beta, so sign up today!
Push Poll supports RSVP, Select One, Select Many, and Short Text polls of your friends. You just enter their email addresses, we do the rest. Your friends don't need an account in order to answer, they just click a button!
Push Poll can use your stored Google account on your device, which enables you to easily register and log in without needing yet another account.
Push Poll requests several permissions on the installation of the app, each is used in the following way to allow for proper functioning of Push Poll and give a good user experience.
Full Network Access - We use the Internet to provide the basic functionality of Push Poll, connecting to the Push Poll servers and storing your polls and responses.
Read Your Contacts - We read your contact list only to show your contacts email addresses in the autosuggest when adding new people to polls. We never send your contact information anywhere outside of your device.
Prevent Phone from Sleeping - We prevent your phone from sleeping only for very short periods when a new response notification is being sent to your device. If your phone is already asleep, we will not wake it up.
Use Accounts on the Device - We check the list of Google accounts you have registered on your device to allow you to login to Push Poll using your Google account, the preferred method. Your account information is never sent anywhere outside of your device.
Our smart phone based app will offer individuals to quickly report their location and situation, along with any photos they may wish to add, to a command center where the data and their location is plotted on a large screen map allowing private or Government based Rescue Teams to quickly dispatch assistance to their location.
Participants will receive a SMS text message. They will reply to the poll by simply typing one of the option codes provided.
• Participants with Poll It! app installed on their phone will receive notifications about the poll. They will be able to reply to you from their application with a nice user interface.
• You will receive instant notifications when someone replies to your poll.
• Set expiry date and time for the polls. Any replies after the poll has expired, will not be accepted.
• Participants can change their option selection by sending a different reply while the poll is still open.
• Create a new poll by selecting a previous poll! You won’t have to type the same poll again! Question and poll options will be automatically populated.
• Create contact groups for your favorite poll participants and select the group instead of individual contacts while selecting participants for the poll.
• Close polls before they have expired.
• Re-send polls to those participants who have not responded yet.
• Announce results to all poll participants via SMS with optional customization.
• Poll It! is an SMS based application, number of SMS text messages sent is determined by the length of the message and the number of participants you have selected in the poll.
• Carrier charges will apply for the number of SMS text messages sent where applicable.
• Participants will be charged one SMS text message for each reply where applicable.
Poll It! is developed by Andronauts team and sponsored by TEKsystems®.
- Jorge Luna
- Rashid Jilani
- Li Qun Sun (David)
- Varun Sood
All in One: Exit Poll, Opinion Poll, Loc Sabha Election.
Ask people about recommendations, experiences, travels and just plain fun stuff. See what the world thinks about issues related to politics, sports, celebrities, food, love, life and many more.
More from developer
LyfeLog redefines how you connect and interact with people. It will enable you to share and express yourself like never before, without worrying about privacy. It lets you take control of your content. It is a social networking app that is powerful enough to become exactly what you need it to be. Limitless features and intuitive usability define LyfeLog.
Events - Memories are powerful. They’re moments of our lives that we just can’t get enough of. But they’re also volatile. They fade away unless preserved right. Thats where Events come in. For every amazing trip with friends, for every rocking party, for every crazy concert you attend… for everything that stands out from a normal day at work, you can create an Event, and post all the pictures and videos you took. You can even share the whacky lyrics of that song your friend wrote while drunk! Everything in one place. Posted on the go, as and when, it happened. What’s more, You decide who can view the Event. We know, some secrets should be kept secret ;-)
Interest Channels - Everyone is passionate about something. Be it Design, Photography, Sports etc. Ever wondered, why it is so difficult to follow your Passion? You have to Google it, to find the right people, then look them up on Twitter or Tumblr, then follow them. And still, you get everything they post, even if it's not relevant to your interest. LyfeLog, makes following your passion just a 1-tap thing. Only the most relevant content in your timeline. No more following, no more searching. It's the easiest and most intuitive way to follow your Passion. To add your own content to an Interest Channel, simply select it from the compose screen when you create your log.
Journal - It is your personal, private space. Its a place where you organise stuff that you like, and save it for later reference. So, the next time you see a beautiful image or that amazing video, that you'd like to keep with you, just simply add it to your Journal
Share to Facebook and Twitter too, with one tap.
Ad-free - We value your privacy. We believe, that the consumer is our client, and not a product to be sold to advertisers.
Ownership - At LyfeLog you would be creating a log of your everyday life, and we know how many sentiments are attached to these experiences. Since this is your life, you retain complete ownership to all your content. All your text posts, videos and photos that you upload to LyfeLog are yours alone. We never claim any rights to your content or ever try to benefit from them since we see that it as a violation to your privacy. We also give you the privilege of downloading and importing all your content to your computer, right from the beginning, forming a complete archive of everything you ever shared on LyfeLog. If you wish, you could also delete your account, removing every post you ever made here, since we don’t want to chain you down here, but we persuade you to stay with us.
Categorisation - Following so many interesting people, making so many great friends, we understand your timeline can feel really filled up at times. But, with LyfeLog, organising it, is just a tap away. Feel you’re only in the mood to VIEW and not to READ? With a tap, you can turn your timeline into a media stream. Voila!
Feel like an information junkie today? Want updates from only your friends? Or feel the need to catch up to your 3 best buddies? You can complete control whose feeds you see in your timeline.