* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all your investments
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE stocks
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* Track unlimited stocks/funds
* Track total profit/loss
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email us at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. QTech Solutions Pty Ltd does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.
* Automatic or Manual NAV updates
* Place a handy widget on your home screen with your updated net worth
* Track an unlimited number of funds
* Backup and Restore your portfolio - no need to enter it all over again
Unfortunately, because there's no publicly accessible database of updated mutual fund NAVs, I have to download ALL the mutual funds from a text file somewhere. It's approx 1 MB. Once it's downloaded, I have to process it to update the database. As long as I can't find a better data source, this is the only way I know how to do it...sorry!
The scheduled time is also approx because I've allowed the device to change it depending on battery consumption and when other tasks need to be performed. This is less resource intensive. But this behavior can be changed if you guys feel a strict time update is important.
Note, this app will only show your most recent net worth. It doesn't allow you to enter the purchase price or show you historical stats. This is by design since there's no historical API that is public and free.
P.S: This is my first Android app, so please try not to throw your rotten tomatoes too hard :)
With over a decade of experience serving investors with an award-winning funds platform, Fundsupermart is widely recognized as a leading funds and investment services distributor in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and India.
With this mobile application, being a mutual funds and unit trusts specialist has never been easier! Packed with easy-to-use and interactive tools, and numerous analyses on mutual funds / unit trusts, you can stay on top of the latest developments in the global markets and funds industry.
Take charge of your finances now! Download the FREE Fundsupermart mobile application!
Idea of the week: This popular weekly article gives you ideas and investment tips on how you can position your mutual funds / unit trusts portfolio wisely, amidst rapid changes and developments in the global markets and the funds industry.
Research: Leverage on the independent analyses by our research team on markets, mutual funds / unit trusts, portfolios and much more.
Funds and Personal Finance: Get investment insights from our analyses on funds and our interviews with fund managers and other investment experts.
Webcast: Hear straight from the fund managers and industry experts from around the world as we interview them on their strategy in managing their mutual funds / unit trusts, and their take on the latest global market developments.
FSMI (Fundsupermart Fund Indices): The FSMI are unique proprietary indices created by Fundsupermart to track the performance of mutual funds / unit trusts across asset classes, markets, sectors and regions. With the FSMI, you can make an easy comparison of a fund’s performance versus its peers in the same relevant category.
Market Indices: Get the latest information on the global stock markets, including key valuation metrics, which give you an idea on their earnings growth potential and their Price Earnings (PE) level (an indicator to evaluate a market’s attractiveness).
★ Portfolio Simulator
Create a portfolio with the different Fundsupermart Fund Indices (FSMI) invested across different asset classes and markets. With this interactive tool, you can change the weight age to the different FSMI and see the historical performance of the portfolio you have created.
Fund Watch: This popular funds tracker tool lets you add your favorite funds into fund watchlist, and track their daily price / NAV data.
Top Volume Funds: Find out what other investors are interested in, with data on the more popular mutual funds / unit trusts by volume over the past one week/ month.
Top Gainers and Top Losers: All the information you need on the best and worst performing mutual funds / unit trusts over different time periods (from as recent as one week to as long as 5 years) can be found here.
Fund Finder: This feature makes the search for a fund based on different search criteria, e.g. by Fund House or by Asset Class, easy and fast!
Simply log in with your Fundsupermart account details to view your mutual funds / unit trusts holdings, based on the latest daily price / NAV data.
By using this application, you are deemed to have read and accepted our legal information.
Mutual Fund Daily PH is your partner and guide to getting the latest Net Asset Value per Share of all the Mutual Funds in the Philippines! Search for NAV values of funds ranging from the ALFM Mutual Funds, Philam Asset Management Inc, Sun Life Financials, and many more! Looking at the current prices per share has never been this convenient!
This application aims to be the mutual fund investors guide to knowing data from the available mutual funds in the country - as well as give them insights on how the funds are performing by giving them ROIs ranging from Year-to-date, One-Year returns, Three-Year returns, and many more!
Also included per mutual fund is the fund company's website link, e-mail address, and information - making all your mutual fund investment needs all available to you!
Coming features include:
- Sorting of funds
- "Follow" funds
- Side-by-side comparison of fund performance
..and many more!
Keywords: NAV, Mutual Fund, MF, Investment, India, Insurance
One of the most consistent performers in the Philippine Mutual Fund market, "..the ALFM Mutual Funds consist of six (6) funds, each of which has a specific investment objective which addresses the investment requirements of the investing public. Each fund aims to outperform its designated benchmark over the short to medium term (for ALFM Money Market Fund) or medium to long term (for ALFM Peso Bond Fund, ALFM Dollar Bond Fund, ALFM Euro Bond Fund, ALFM Growth Fund, and Philippine Stock Index Fund). "
This app retrieves the latest data posted on the official ALFM Mutual Funds website, and displays them to you in a compact, easy-on-the-eyes way.
MORE features such as individual fund tracking and historical NAV is coming, as well as defining your historical NAV range according to date!
Invest wisely, and make your money grow!
Disclaimer: This application is not the official application of ALFM Mutual Funds Philippines - this was made intentionally for informational purposes only.
We do accept comments and suggestion to make the apps more suitable for everyone. Please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current List of Unit Trust:
- Public Mutual
- Hong Leong Bank
- Great Eastern
- Pacific Mutual
- MAAKL Mutual
- ECM Libra
- Amanah Mutual
- ASM Investment
- Areca Capital
- AmanahRaya Investment
- ASNB (Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad)
- Inter-Pacific Asset Manangement
- Pheim Unit Trust
- Phillip Mutual
The application provides comprehensive Fund Facts & Product Features of all the Mutual Fund Schemes offered by Principal Mutual Fund.
The application adapts a 3-tier user friendly layered structure
· Fund Categories – Equity, ELSS, Balanced, Hybrid, Debt, Liquid & FOF
· Individual Funds within each category
· Fund Facts for each fund – Introduction of Fund, Overview, Scheme Features, Portfolio Details & Performance
With its easy to use interface & design, you can glance through the various fund categories, Funds & Features seamlessly.
The iFunds application complies with all the existing SEBI regulations for Mutual Funds and displays updated information with respect to all the Principal Mutual Fund schemes in line with the latest monthly fund fact sheets.
Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, Schwab 401(k), and other accounts.
View unrealized gain/loss information on your positions. View cost basis of specific lots including short vs. long-term gain and losses.
Get the latest quotes, headlines, market updates, and charts. Research stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and mutual funds.
Place orders for stocks, ETFs, or mutual funds and trade eligible stocks and ETFs in the extended-hours session. Also, place, modify or cancel single and two-legged options strategies(1).
Stay current with auto-updating quotes, and sync your watch lists to those on Schwab.com.
Transfer funds between accounts, select transfer frequency and make IRA contributions directly from your brokerage accounts.
(2)Deposit checks using Schwab Mobile Deposit™.
Pay your bills quickly and easily from your Schwab Bank accounts. Make, edit, and cancel payments. Pay e-bills and add/edit billers.
There's more on the way.
Look for updates, such as improvements to Charts, new alerting features and other improvements to help you manage your accounts.
Please read this important information:
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED NO BANK GUARANTEE MAY LOSE VALUE
(2)Schwab Mobile Deposit™ is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2014 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. CS17369-01 (0314-2245)
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
What’s New in this version:
- Ability to change from the account’s default Cost Basis method and choose alternative instructions, including Specific Lots, when placing a closing order.
(1)Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” before considering any option transaction. Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request.
* Supports mutual funds from all major US fund houses.
* Support for over 20,000 mutual fund scripts. Rates for equity as well as debt funds for various fund families/categories.
* Form your custom favorite list to track various mutual funds.
* Functionality to form Mutual fund portfolio to measure the performance of various fund holdings.
* Feature to view full fund details like previous close, current price, change, exchange etc.for particular fund with charts
* Full screen charts for different duration like monthly, quarterly, yearly and more
* News stories and news search features related to particular mutual fund.
For any feature request/issue reporting contact: email@example.com
...covering what's moving individual ETFs, ETF fundamentals, ETF dividend payouts, shifting expense ratios, competing fund launches, moves in and out of ETFs by hedge funds. Delivered with real-time, short-form updates (Seeking Alpha's Market Currents) that you can scroll through without clicking.
...from RIAs, fund managers and industry insiders that use ETFs themselves. Includes individual long/short ETF suggestions, portfolio-level ETF analysis for strategic asset allocators, and discussion of the outlook for specific asset classes.
- Real-time notifications on the ETFs and stocks you follow
• Easy-to-setup portfolios and watchlists
• Simple navigation, super-fast load times
• Intuitive design that lets user jump right in
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the ETF Investor app, please contact Customer Service (http://seekingalpha.com/page/contact)
Also included is a feed of all articles published on ETFdb.com, the leading independent authority for ETF research, news, analysis, and commentary.
Download this FREE app and immerse yourself in the world of ETFs! Your portfolio will love you for it.
• Access complete database of ETFs across all exchanges
• Search seamlessly for ETFs based on user entered Keywords
• Perform advanced searches for ETFs based on Industry, Strategy, Index, and more!
• Build your own custom portfolio
• Access all the essential data on each ETF including fundamentals, strategy, management info and more!
• Run graphs displaying performance data
ETF 시세, 수익률, 매매동향 등 ETF 종목정보, 유사 ETF간 종목비교와 ETF 배우기 등 다양한 메뉴를 제공하여 전 국민이 간편하게 ETF 투자정보를 접할 수 있고 종목 시세, 매매 위주의 정보를 제공하고 있는 증권사 MTS와는 차별화된 종합 검색서비스 제공합니다.
1. (동일유형 비교) KRX ETF 모바일 앱은 기존 증권사 MTS와는 차별화하여 거래소에 상장된 ETF 137종목 전체를 유형별로 비교하여 조회할 수 있는 서비스 제공
2. (관심종목 원스톱 조회) 관심종목을 지정할 경우, ‘Total Info’ 화면에서 시세정보, 자산구성, 상품개요 및 ETF 비교 메뉴를 통해 원스톱 조회 서비스 제공
3. (다양한 투자지표) ETF 투자시 종목 선택, 적정 가격 주문을 위해 필수적인 iNAV(순자산가치), 기초지수, 추적오차율, 괴리율 등 투자지표를 실시간으로 제공
4. (맞춤형 조회서비스) 사용자가 관심 있거나, 투자하는 종목은 관심종목으로 지정하고, 자주 조회하는 메뉴는 북마크를 설정할 수 있는 사용자별 맞춤형 조회 서비스제공
“You choose what ... we say when”
New update for Free Version!!! Now you have the possibility to buy a single index at a fantastic price!!!
It also contains an index that will always be visible with a delay of 15 days, to allow you to test the functionality of our signals.
If you are interested in all the indexes do not hesitate to purchase the Pro version, already present in the store at a reduced price!
ETF Signals, is an innovative method of managing their investments with a simple application.
Through the simplicity of the graphical interface we want to convey the importance of a nonpareil daily service.
Provides standardized signals, Long/Flat (input/output) on indexes subdivided into geographical areas and commodities.
The signals are generated by a complex mathematical system (Trading System), built on the experience and continuous study of the financial markets.
This system was designed not only to identify the trends, but to be efficient even in difficult lateral phases of markets.
The goal of our system is to provide a surprising result, through clear and precise trading signals, of entry and exit on indexes listed with a low trading operation.
LONG = Market Entry (Purchase of the financial product)
FLAT = Market Exit (Sale, closed position and exit from the financial product)
The geographical areas and their corresponding indexes and commodities, followed and analyzed within this App are:
North America (USA 500 Index , USA tech 100 Index)
South America (Latin America, Brazil) Europe (Europe 50 Index, Germany, UK 100 Index, Italy)
Asia and emerging markets (Emerging Markets, Japan, China, India, Malaysia)
Commodities (Gold, Crude Oil, Palladium, Natural Gas.)
One of the best ways to use our signals is the use of financial instruments that replicate indexes of our application, such as ETF (Exchange Trade Fund) or CFD (Contract For Difference)
Application operating signals are updated within 24:00 pm of each day of the opening financial markets.
The performance value is denominated in Euro.
More from developer
– View and transact on your 529 plan.
– We’ve made it easier to manage your outside investments from the app.
– Plan participants have a redesigned home page.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review over 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy and sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts. (Camera permissions required by Android apply only to the mobile check investment feature of our app. Vanguard won't access any stored images or audio on your device.)
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Use this app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research Vanguard's wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs. Visit vanguard.com to open an account.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2014 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.