Our intuitive yet very powerful app will provide you with a strategic and forward-looking perspective on your finances helping you with an automatic yet very reliable budgeting tools.
Simply set the list of big purchases you need or are considering to buy and FINANCIAL ADVISOR will instantly give you the dates when you have enough cash for it without risking getting into debt or damaging savings.
As for regular items and essentials (those types of expenses, which you cannot cancel or postpone), the FINANCIAL ADVISOR does not make you waste your time planning for it manually. Instead it budgets them automatically based on the your past expenses data. As you track your expenses the tool learns your habits and becomes more accurate in its cash flow projections.
The tool gives an instant clear answer to your questions:
1) when is it possible for me to make particular purchases without cash flow risks?
2) how much money is really available for me to spend without threatening other planned items?
[THE BEST CHOICE TO GOVERN YOUR FINANCES]
• Get a realistic and easy to read financial plan
• Make estimates on the go, evaluate various options, rearrange your financial priorities by one click without the struggle of cumbersome budget tables
• Get reasonable and cold-headed advice about
- vacation planning
- shopping expenditures
- saving for home repairs
- considering a loan
• The app builds precise daily cash flow projections rather than popular rough month-to-month ones (as one needs food, gasoline and cell-phone everyday!)
• There are no nonsense graphs or cumbersome dashboards not providing any value
• Full expense tracking functionality: journals, reports, customizable expense types, cash reconciliations, export to CSV etc.
• No need to guess what your daily/monthly needs are (which is difficult and unreliable). You track what you spend, spend what you need, and automatically get a truly realistic budget. Don’t waste your time on budgeting food or gas - you can’t say “no” when you need it anyway.
• Very intuitive graphic presentation of prospective cash flow
• Support of all currencies
• Up to 10 years planning horizon
Money, Budget, Finances, Account, Savings account, Current account, Transaction, budgeting, Budget, Finance, Wallet, housekeeping book, cash flow, cash, expenses, home bookkeeping, personal budget, personal finance, money tracking, finance, accounting, budget manager, budget tracker, budgeting, cash organizer, financial goals, financial planning, home accounting, home finances, money, money management, money saver, purchases, save money, savings, savings tracker, shopping list, wallet, wish-list, model, projection
Use "The Pocket Financial Planner" to see how close you come to meeting our proven benchmarks for:
- Housing debt
- Consumer debt
- Total debt
- Cash reserve
- Savings rate
- Portfolio size
- Life insurance
"SCBS Stock Advisor for Android" --- a top-notch stock analysis app available on Android that is equipped with a 24-7 intelligent investment consultant and a real-time alert detactor, all delicately presented to you by SCBS
The all-new SCBS smartphone application prides itself as users' mobile investment consultant, an information-packed service that you can bring with you at all times.
Key features include the newly introduced alert system as well as the user-friendly search engine that allows you to locate stocks based on both fundamental and technical indicators.
The application also provides the neccessary information you need for in-depth decision-makings, encompassing target prices, financial statements and technical capabilities for drawing trendlines and finding supports/resistances.
Download "SCBS Stock Advisor" now on Play Store! It is also available on a 7-day free trial.
1. Advisor: an intelligent investment consultant which you can count on for instant advise and recommendation around the clock.
2. Portfolio: presents your SCBS stock account(s), giving the Stock Advisor a lot more personal touch.
3. Markets: track stock prices, Thai stock market indices (real-time); view stock prices on a 5 bids/5 offers display (for SCBS clients only)
4. Chart: technical analysis that comes with smart drawing tools such as moving averages, trend lines and Fibonacci Retracements
5. News: stock news from a diversified pool of sources, including the SET and popular online investment web boards
6. Fundamental: basic information about firms, including important financial figures and ratios available on graphs and tables
7. SCBS Research: trading/investment strategies for both equities and derivatives that are updated throughout the day by the SCBS Research Team; also comprises of tips for portfolio allocation, monthly/quarterly top picks, as well as in-depth analyses and price targets
8. Scan: filter capability with over 100 indicators (both fundamental and technical) in which users can scan stocks base on conditions of their interests (ex. filter stocks that provide an average dividend yield of 5% over the last 4 years and have a buy-signal today)
9. Alerts: notify stocks' movements based on pre-set conditions, such as changes in share prices (+/-5%) or alerts when share prices test pre-set levels of support/resistance.
10. Real Voices: verbally alert user of changes in the share price of a selected stock, allowing user to comfortably multi-task between monitoring stock's movements and attending other needs.
Questions about SCBS Stock Advisor, please contact SCBS Call Center at 02-949-1999.
• Calculate annual percent return on investment (ROI) or yield achieved, if periodic investment amount, and final amount is given
• Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for a loan with tenure in given number of months
• Calculate how much pension you can get if you invest given amount.
• Calculate how much your periodic investment will be worth in given number of months or years
• Calculate monthly income if a given amount in invested as fixed deposit.
• Calculate how much a lump-sum investment will grow to in given number of months/years
More calculators can be added based on user feedback.
Please mail me for any calculators you want added to 'Financial Planner'.
“The data-driven financial planner of your dreams.” - TechCrunch
“The most advanced portfolio manager online.” - BARRON's
“A new threat to the financial industry’s status quo.” - The Street
• Track your investments for free:
SigFig automatically pulls your investment accounts into a single dashboard — giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF, and option you own across your web, mobile, and tablet devices.
• Or, optimize your returns with automated investing:
SigFig optimizes your portfolios and monitors them daily to keep them on track with automatic rebalancing, dividend reinvestment, and tax efficient strategies.
• Keep more of your money:
Pay a fraction of the cost of traditional financial advisor with a simple fee of 0.25% per year with no trading fees. Sign up and get your first 10K managed for free!
• Achieve your financial goals:
Connect with a financial advisor who will give you expert advice and help develop a personalized financial plan. Our investment team has decades of experience successfully managing billions of dollars.
• Peace of mind:
We’ve integrated with Fidelity, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade, so you can keep your money where it is. We also use the same level of security that your bank uses to safeguard your financial information.
* Brokerages we sync with:
Fidelity, Scottrade, Etrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, Sharebuilder, Merrill Lynch, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Wells Fargo, Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley and many more.
** SigFig does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time
*** You can sign up for a SigFig managed account from a mobile phone or through our website at sigfig.com.
The Fidelity app offers new functionality to ensure you can take advantage of your next trading opportunity wherever you are. Features include:
- Multi-Leg options trading for simultaneously buying and selling multiple option contracts.
- Standard and custom option strategies.
- Specific Share Trading for Stocks and ETFs, so you can control the gains and losses reported for your trades.
- Extended Hours Trading – you’ll have greater flexibility in reacting to market news outside of standard market sessions.
- Tax lots, now available for your positions.
CUSTOMIZABLE HOME SCREENS:
Customize your home screen to see the information that’s most important to you. Choose from key tile-based screen options such as your accounts, portfolio gainers and losers, personalized watch list in heat map view, U.S. Markets, World Markets, Market Movers, and more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY:
Move money between accounts, deposit checks with the snap of a photo, and pay bills with Fidelity BillPay® from virtually anywhere, anytime.
TRADE FROM ANYWHERE:
Trade stocks, options, mutual funds, and ETFs from virtually anywhere, anytime. Our mobile Apps are built with some of the most advanced encryption available in the industry, so you can safely trade from wherever you are.
ALERTS & PUSH NOTIFICATIONS:
Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications, or visit the message center to view and manage streaming alerts.
RESEARCH & NEWS
Get access to news and views on the market, view real-time quotes and charts, and set up watch lists to track your preferred securities.
ENHANCED CASH MANAGEMENT & EQUITY DIVIDEND INFORMATION:
Banking enhancements, including access to your credit card details – balances, payments and rewards, and a cash management overview page with current balance, interest earned, and ATM fee rebates. Plus, detailed dividend information for your equity investments.
CALL A REP:
Instantly connect to customer support by tapping “Call a Rep”.
And exclusive with our Android App:
To learn more about Fidelity's App, check out our video at fidelity.com/android.
* Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
The images are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments and the Pyramid design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we're able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps and address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
TRADE & TRANSFER
Trade stocks and ETFs, place options orders and instantly transfer money to/from your Capital One 360 bank account.
STAY IN THE KNOW
Get detailed stock quotes, manage your watch lists and read the latest market news.
MANAGE YOUR PORTFOLIO
View positions & trade status, track gains & losses and check balances.
SAFE & SECURE
Have confidence you’re protected with the latest state-of-the-art online security.
Don’t have a ShareBuilder account?
No problem. You can still do a lot: get instant quotes, consult charts and read news. Want to trade and transfer money, too? Just open a ShareBuilder Account. It's free to get started, there’s no account minimum and it takes just minutes.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Any displayed symbols, quotes or charts are not recommendations or advice.
Banking services are provided by Capital One 360, a division of Capital One, N.A., member FDIC.
Securities are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency LLC. All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation.
ShareBuilder and Capital One ShareBuilder are marketing names for Capital One Investing, LLC. ShareBuilder 401k and ShareBuilder Advisors are the marketing names for Capital One Advisors, LLC.
Securities and services are: Not FDIC insured • Not bank guaranteed • May lose value • Not a deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
Founded in 1971, Financial Planning is the leading resource for independent financial advisors. Financial Planning delivers the information, strategies and expert analysis advisors need to help them serve their clients better and build their financial planning practices. Financial Planning’s integrated platform – magazine, website, e-newsletters, iPad, iPhone, mobile editions, conferences and custom publishing – are an invaluable resource for the entire advisory profession.
The NEW Financial Planning APP features:
- Expert advice to help advisors build their businesses
- Information and analysis to keep advisors up-to-date on critical information
- Current and past issues of Financial Planning
- Streaming video
- Searchable archive
- The ability to clip and save stories
- The ability to easily e-mail content to colleagues
- The ability to share content through Facebook and Twitter
Financial Planning covers the subjects that matter most to independent advisors, including:
Articles to help advisors as business owners, portfolio managers, trusted advisors and change agents, which includes industry news on compliance, regulation, and the state of the industry; trends in wealth management and serving high-net worth clients; tips on practice management, technology, operations, marketing, revenue generation, and client relations; the latest insights on portfolio management, asset management, investment selections, mutual funds and ETFs; and the latest statistics on mutual funds, annuities and ETFs.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Keep track of Markets and Stocks
• Track and chart the market, individual stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds and your watchlist all before you even log-in.
Trade almost anything
• Place stock and ETF orders (in extended hours also for eligible stocks and ETFs, where applicable) and trade mutual funds easily.
• Place, modify or cancel one, two, three, or four leg options strategies(2)
• Receive Real-Time Trade Notifications for your trade executions.
• Even pick which lots are traded with Specified Lot cost basis trading.
Access and Manage your Accounts
• View your watchlist (synchronized with those on Schwab.com) and get auto-updating quotes.
• Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, Schwab 401(k), and other accounts.
• View unrealized gain/loss, cost basis and holding period for your positions.
• Deposit checks using Schwab Mobile DepositTM Pay your bills quickly and easily from your Schwab Bank accounts. Make, edit, and cancel payments. Pay e-bills and add/edit billers. (3)
• Transfer funds between accounts, select transfer frequency and make IRA contributions directly from your brokerage accounts.
There's even more on the way!
Please read this important information:
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
1System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
2Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” (http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp ) Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy.
Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
3Schwab Mobile DepositTM is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2014 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org). CS17369-01
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
What if you could receive timely information when you need it? Now you can!
Welcome to the new LifeGuide Concierge created exclusively for LifeGuide’s clients. You are constantly on the move and we want to be right there with you if you need us. The LifeGuide Concierge APP allows you to give us a call, send an email, book and appointment, received timely updates, check on your accounts, and access many helpful tools- right from your mobile device.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We hope you find your new app helpful. Let us know what you think.
About LifeGuide Financial Advisors:
At LifeGuide Financial Advisors, we are passionate about helping individuals, families and organizations discover and fully live out their God-given purpose by providing holistic financial advice.
Our team is committed to providing our clients with financial wisdom and guidance that are firmly rooted in a biblical worldview. LifeGuide’s Partners, Doug Denlinger and Zak Lutz are Qualified Kingdom Advisors, and Doug is a Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider (ELP) for investing and long-term care insurance. The LifeGuide culture is one of personal service, long-term relationships, continual learning, and purposeful focus. We continually strive to have every aspect of LifeGuide reflect the character of Christ.
We believe that every person deserves the best of our efforts, experience and attention. LifeGuide’s business approach is the following:
1. Invite those intentional about their finances to engage us to provide guidance for their journey
2. Serve our clients with an unwavering focus on their success, absolute integrity and an uncommon level of excellence
3. Entrust our personal and corporate success to Him whom we ultimately serve
We believe that we are truly a different kind of financial advisory firm. It is our experience that an exciting synergy occurs when purpose, principle and practice are in alignment. Our clients are making a dramatically positive and lasting difference in their families, businesses and the world around them.
* Get free safety vault in Singapore
* Free Insider Silver Report
* Live silver & gold quotes
* Insider market news
Western media and politicians would have you believe that the financial crisis is going away, but are at the same time concealing the real economic data, showing that real national debt loads, unemployment and inflation is far higher than reported.
The stockmarket has toppend and is going down, the housemarket is declining and the banks will be saved by your deposit - even if under 100.000 Euro / Dollars.
This false perception has been supported by historically high printing of paper money, causing the consumer to believe that he can make his way out by cheap loans.
Meantime the national banks, big investment banks are rapidly buying all the silver and gold they can in preparation for a collapsing debt based fiat currency system.
Silver is the everyman's gold. Investors all around the world are worried about the weakening US dollar and already imagine a day when the world's reserve currency will be worthless. Throughout history, whenever the value of fiat currencies became unreliable, governments and citizens turned to the stability of precious metals to transact day-to-day business. But gold's high value-to-weight makes it impractical for daily transactions. Silver, on the other hand, is a very convenient medium of exchange.
Silver is a valuable industrial material. Because silver conducts heat and electricity better than any metal on earth, more than half of annual global silver production is destined for industrial use. Even in the midst of a Western economic downturn, industrial silver demand from emerging markets is projected to hit new highs in the coming years.
Silver is undervalued relative to gold. Back when paper currencies were actually backed by precious metals, the historic ratio of the value of an ounce of silver to an ounce of gold was about 16:1. Recently, that ratio has stood around 61:1. Given today's gold prices, if silver were to realign with its historic ratio, it would be worth over $60/oz! If you think gold has yet to find its ceiling, there is good reason to believe silver's rally will be even more dramatic.
We introduce the most easy to use Financial Planner, a handy management application for your incomes/expenses.
The brilliant idea and purpose of this app is to plan your money in advance. With other words, you track and manage your daily expenses easy and fast. You avoid situations when you run out of money. This is done by adding incomes/expenses that you make. Or, if you do not want to plan your budget you can simply add your daily income/expense and get the “big picture” about your money.
It’s designed to create an expense/income plan for a period of time and allows the user to add his actual expense/income. For example you can see how much we spend out from 2nd of August to 2nd of September in comparison with how much you would want to spend. You can create expense plans for each month or other different plans such as a vacation, a wedding or everything that comes to your mind.
Easy to use and interpret, this application has graphs that allow better visualization of financial statements for each plan separately. In addition, each financial plan has prepared a report that will allow the display of general statements on compliance with the proposed plan.
We offer you five of many reasons for choosing "Financial Planning”:
1. Set your own SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Temporal) Financial Plan on any period you want (days, months, weeks, trimesters, years).
2. Identify your money-saving strengths and weaknesses with graphs and reports generated by the application and improve yourself.
3. Save enough money to buy what you desire the most.
4. It’s the most easy-to-use way to approach financial planning.
5. You can easily backup your data, restore it or synchronize it on multiple platforms (for example Android/Windows).
Briefly, you get a super helpful and easy to use app that helps you plan every expense, from vacations to shopping sessions or nocturnal escapades, you will not deviate from the plan. You will become more responsible and fulfill all your dreams. That’s satisfaction!
Don’t forget to check our website for useful tutorials or fast signing up for easy Windows syncing www.freemoneyplanner.com Enjoy, with our compliments!
Que vous soyez particulier, professionnel, entrepreneur ou client de la Banque Privée, vous accédez à un espace personnalisé et adapté à vos besoins.
Les indispensables pour gérer vos comptes :
• Consulter votre relevé d’opérations sur les 3 derniers mois, ainsi que vos opérations à venir (astuce : tourner votre mobile pour visualiser l’évolution de votre solde sous forme de graphique.),
• Retrouver vos opérations grâce à un moteur de recherche sur les 13 derniers mois avec de nombreux critères,
• Profitez désormais d’une nouvelle interface pour effectuer vos virements encore plus simplement vers vos comptes et les bénéficiaires enregistrés sur BNP Paribas.net ou sur tablette,
• Editer votre RIB depuis le tableau de bord ou le menu Service,
• Faire opposition à vos cartes bancaires,
• Commander un chéquier et consulter l’historique de vos commandes,
• Consulter la synthèse et la valorisation de votre contrat d’Assurance vie,
• Consulter votre portefeuille Bourse,
• Consulter et rechercher vos relevés et contrats en PDF,
• Accéder au simulateur crédit pour vos prêts Auto, Conso, Travaux depuis le menu Services.
Toujours en contact avec votre banque :
• Utiliser la messagerie pour échanger (avec pièces jointes) de manière sécurisée avec votre conseiller,
• Echanger en direct avec des conseillers en ligne grâce au chat,
• Demander un rappel immédiat ou programmé par un spécialiste Bourse et Epargne,
• Consulter et sauvegarder les coordonnées de votre conseiller ainsi que les infos utiles de votre banque,
• Localiser l’agence BNP Paribas la plus proche de vous,
• Consulter la liste des banques partenaires du groupe BNP Paribas afin d’effectuer des retraits gratuits à l’étranger,
• Possibilité de poser une question à un conseiller en ligne sur les espaces Besoin d’Aide de BNP Paribas sur Facebook et Twitter.
• Suivi de l’actualité et des bons plans BNP Paribas sur Facebook et Twitter,
• Possibilité de partager l’application et s’abonner à la page et au profil de BNP Paribas,
Des outils performants pour un suivi optimal de votre budget :
• Une vision globale de tous vos comptes grâce au tableau de bord,
• Le pointage de vos opérations, afin de vérifier vos dépenses et vos recettes,
• Un classement automatique de vos opérations par catégorie,
• Afficher des graphiques par catégorie (transports, alimentation, prestations sociales...) pour une analyse de vos dépenses et recettes (astuce : sur tous les graphiques, tournez votre mobile pour un meilleur confort de navigation en mode paysage).
Votre application personnalisable :
• Personnaliser votre tableau de bord et accéder directement à vos services favoris,
• Créer votre profil et personnaliser d’avantage votre appli :
• Personnalisez le libellé de vos comptes,
• Choisissez votre pseudo et une photo de profil,
• Voir la situation de votre compte sous la forme d’une « météo » dès l’écran d’accueil, grâce à des seuils de surveillance que vous paramétrez vous-même,
• Accédez au solde de votre compte et au montant des opérations à venir en tapant 2 fois de suite sur votre photo de profil,
• Choisissez de recevoir des notifications liées à vos comptes ainsi que des notifications sur les nouveautés digitales
Vous pouvez désormais compter sur votre montre connectée :
• Profiter de l'application "Mes comptes sur montre connectée" pour consulter :
• La météo et le solde de votre compte
• Les 3 dernières opérations
• Notifications de nouveaux messages reçus dans votre messagerie sécurisée.
• L'appli "Mes Comptes sur montre connectée" vous permet aussi de lancer sur votre téléphone un appel ou une session de chat avec un conseiller.
SIMPLE ET INTUITIVE, cette application offre une prise en main immédiate !
• Stock with real-time, after-hour, pre-market quotes
• Technical charts
• Track your portfolio with shares and cost
• Stock option chain
• Market overview with indexes, funds, ETF, etc.
• Financial news from major news sources
• Currency portfolio, converter and news
• Commodity futures
• Economic Indicators
• Stock, portfolio, currency and commodity widgets
• Expense Manager
• Hot Deals
• Loan Calculator
• Compound Interest Calculator
• Retirement/401k Calculator
• Tip Calculator
• much more
L'application est gratuite pour tous les clients du Crédit Mutuel détenteurs d’un contrat CM Direct et pour tous les clients de la BECM détenteurs d’un contrat BecmOnline ; l'accès à vos comptes se fait avec vos identifiant et mot de passe habituels utilisés notamment sur www.creditmutuel.fr et sur www.becm.fr.
Elle vous permet :
- de consulter le solde de vos comptes et vos dernières opérations,
- d'effectuer des virements de compte à compte,
- d'effectuer des virements externes vers les bénéficiaires enregistrés,
- d'effectuer des devis complémentaire santé, de consulter vos remboursements en ligne, de simuler les remboursements de certains actes médicaux et de profiter des services Intégral Optic et Carte Avance Santé,
- de consulter vos portefeuilles titres, passer des ordres sur les valeurs Euronext et suivre vos ordres,
- de consulter les cours de la Bourse et autres informations financières (palmarès, indices, dépêches, vidéos)
- de consulter, copier et envoyer par mail et SMS vos RIB et IBAN
- de contacter votre conseiller et de gérer vos messages grâce à la messagerie,
- de prendre rendez-vous avec votre conseiller, et de consulter les rendez-vous prévus,
- de consulter vos documents et contrats au format électronique,
- de trouver les coordonnées de votre Caisse locale,
- de géolocaliser les Agences Crédit Mutuel et les distributeurs de billets CM/CIC,
- d'accéder à l'annuaire des numéros de téléphone utiles,
- pour les professionnels, associations et entreprises, d’accéder au suivi des fichiers télétransmis, et le cas échéant de valider les transferts de ces fichiers
- et via "Autres applications", d'accéder à toutes les fonctionnalités du site internet mobile http://mobi.cmut.fr sans avoir besoin de vous identifier à nouveau : les extraits de compte pdf, autres virements, P@ywebCard, votre situation assurances...
Pour mémoire, en cas de problème, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter:
- Par Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org en décrivant le problème et en précisant qu'il s'agit de l'application Android,
- Par Téléphone : 09 69 39 00 88 (Appel non surtaxé)
L’application utilise les autorisations suivantes :
- PRENDRE DES PHOTOS ET FILMER DES VIDEOS : utilisée pour afficher la vue en réalité augmentée dans la recherche agences et GAB
- LOCALISATION GPS : utilisée pour rechercher de manière précise les agences et distributeurs les plus proches de vous
- ACCEDER AUX DONNEES DES CONTACTS : utilisée pour partager un RIB avec l’un de vos contacts
Les données ainsi collectées ne seront ni conservées ni transmises à d’autres fins.
– View cost basis using the new combined accounts option.
– Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review more than 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy & sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts. (Camera permissions required by Android apply only to the mobile check investment feature of our app. Vanguard won't access any stored images or audio on your device.)
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs* as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Tap "Open an account" on the app's home screen. You can use the app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research our wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
*U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor of the Vanguard Funds.