TV Link allows you to control your Samsung Smart TV / Smart Bluray player from your smartphone or tablet by
using the corresponding TV Link app available on the Samsung Smart Hub. Please install and run the
TV Link app on your Smart TV / Bluray player before connecting with the android client.
Whether viewing live TV listings, surfing the net with the integrated web browser,
listing and playing content from your USB connected devices, streaming media from local network devices,
or playing video from YouTube, TV Link offers a feature rich and efficient means to control your Smart TV.
- View TV listings and control TV functions
- Surf the web with ease using the integrated web browser
- Cloud streaming from Dropbox and OneDrive
- Stream Video, Audio, and Music from your device to your TV
- Browse and play media from USB devices connected to your TV
- Search for and play videos from YouTube and Vimeo
- Browse and play media from local network sources (DLNA)
- See the world with Google Maps and Street View
- Create and play Slideshows
- Stream pictures from your devices camera to the TV
* TV controls not supported on Bluray players
* Currently only 2012 & 2013 model Samsung devices are supported, work is under way to expand support to all Samsung Smart TV's / Bluray players.
For current and future device support information, support enquiries,
and an app permissions break down please visit http://www.cdevsoftware.com/
Added support for HTML5 Video
New engine for loading pages.
Changed the way loading is handled for smoother performance
This is a simple way to view the car enthusiast's car blog speedhunters.com
Speed Hunters is a popular car enthusiast blog owned by EA sports. Now you can get all the action in one simple app!
This app is not affiliated with speedhunters.com or EA sports