Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- educational games for kids free
- days of week for kids
- educational quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids
- educational apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- fun educational games for teens
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- educational games and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- educational flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle
- education quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for kids
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps
- teacher games
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10
- educational games for adults
- educational activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play. Game types include board, card, and video games.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.
* Best Free Android Apps and Games for Kids! - AppConsumer
* Simple, interesting and fun for kids and their parents. - Android Apps
* If you do happen to have little ones, this is simply a must. - BriefMobile
Draw beautiful art with random color! Perform color cycling! Shake the device to clear screen. You can also take picture, import photo, and save the drawing to the photo gallery!
See beautiful pictures drawn by kids in Pinterest!
** Requires internet connection on its first run! Wi-Fi is highly recommended when downloading videos! Recommended specs for best performance: 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM memory and at least 600MB of free internal storage space.
Here's what parents and grandparents say about PlayKids:
"A life saver! - Better than Netflix for the little ones. My 2 year-old daughter can play with it on her own."
"We are moving to a house with no cable and this is perfect for three year-old son. Thanks so much."
"My son loves this app. He laughs and laughs at each Caillou episode. I love this app because my son has autism and this app lets us watch and talk about the episodes together. Thank you!"
Why you’ll love our app:
- PlayKids is designed with your little one in mind: child-friendly interface with videos made specially for
kids. Parental controls keep your child from accessing the rest of the phone.
- You can watch videos offline: Download your child’s favorite videos and play them whenever!
- TV Series and Educational Games, all in one place! - Run on Multiple Devices: Subscribe once and have access on all of your Android devices when you buy it from Google Play!
Do you want the best educational free games for your kids? On PlayKids your kids have hours of educational fun with games that helps them develop motor coordination and memory skills.
We’ve selected the most popular TV series from PBS Kids to your kids:
Super Why!: SuperWhy helps 3 to 6 year-old children to learn key reading skills, including alphabet, rhyming, spelling and reading comprehension. Learning the alphabet and the ABC is not a problem with SuperWhy!
Caillou: Caillou is an educational cartoon designed for preschoolers. In each adventure, Caillou discovers the big, wide world, and shares his adventures with us.
Fishtronaut: Fishtronaut is an enviro-friendly animated mystery series!
Monster Math Squad: The Monster Math Squad is simply mad for all things mathy!
Heroes of the City: Heroes of the City is a television cartoon about rescue vehicles in a small town!
Poko: Poko is a stop-motion animation tv show for toddlers!
...and many other educational tv cartoons for kids such as: Boom and Reds, Animal Atlas, Safari Tracks, Danny & Daddy, Alex, Bo on the Go, Franny’s Feet, Gazoon, Glumpers, Jungle Beat, Telmo and Tula, Van Dogh. There are more than 150 episodes available on Play Kids!
On Play Kids your child will find not just the best cartoons and movies from PBS Kids, but also have loads of fun with our learning games! Here’s what you’ll find:
Help Lupi tidy up his room: use your finger to drag the toys to the box!
Connect the Stars: connect the dots and find out the hidden drawing!
Lupi and The Animals: high-quality pictures and samples of animal sounds, including: cats, dogs, cows, chickens, pigs and others!
Memory Game: made specially for toddlers to develop their memory skills. It’s a challenging and educational memory game.
PlayKids is a paid TV subscription service for children and babies. Get full access to all videos for a monthly fee. Learn details on how subscriptions work on Google Play
* PlayKids cannot be moved to SD cards. Content may change from one country to another; please download everything you might want to watch before traveling abroad to avoid any problems. It may take a while to finish loading on its first run. Don't panic!
* SMS access permission is only used for carrier-linked subscription activation in Brazil. It will NEVER be used to access your personal information or messages.
Children will enjoy learning numbers with the words spelled out through fun educational game. Learning numbers and their pronunciation is easy and entertaining and your child will love it too!
3 different educational games in one application:
- match numbers with right one
- choose right number
- catch all correct numbers!
A child should start to learn what numbers are, what order they belong in and how to write them before he begins kindergarten. Start exposing the child to numbers from when he is a year old so that he will be familiar with them by the time he reaches preschool. Integrate numbers into the child's everyday activities and make learning them as fun as possible. If parents and preschool teachers focus on teaching numbers, the child should be comfortable recognizing and writing numbers zero through nine by the time he starts kindergarten.
At 2 to 3 years of age, typically developing children begin to use number words to 'count' as they play, showing that are beginning to explore and understand counting. By 4 years of age, many children can answer questions such as 'How many?' and 'Give me…..' questions for numbers up to 10. They understand 'more' or 'less' for small numbers, but they do not yet understand the ordinal nature of the number system, i.e., that each 'next' number represents 'one more'.
Parents should be encouraged to draw their child's attention to the uses of number in everyday life and engage them in games that teach counting and quantity. Starting from the childhood your children will fast learn addition and substraction and other mathematical actions. Show your children that mathematics is funny!
Developing basic math skills through games makes learning math fun right from the beginning.
Our application uses colorful images that are fun for the child to look at. Discovery education with the help of pictures shows numbers as glossy volume numerals that will catch a child's attention. If a child exposed to what numbers look like, it will be easier for him to understand the concept of numbers later on.
Colorful high resolution images, funny music and a lot of pleasure for your baby! This game is a small adventure for your baby. Let him shows to his parents how he learns numbers.
Game is suitable for Preschool and Kindergarten level.
This application is good for tablets and phones. Now it is only in English, nut if you need more languages – contact us!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Let Santa make your Kid's dreams come true
Play with your kids and have lots of fun and laugh together :)
Thanks to everybody who helps us to improve our games.
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions. Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
-100% free game. Free, forever.
- 3 extremely fun game scenarios with more than 30 animals.
- Available in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- For older children the language can be changed so that they can learn the animals in a different language!
- Innovative learning game with three different modalities: Museum, Little Piano and Guess the animal.
- Adorable animals and a warm voice that accompanies the experience.
- Spectacular graphics.
- Constant free updates with animations and new levels.
- Available scenarios: Home, Farm and Jungle. Coming soon: Ocean and Desert.
♪ 'A+' this app has more choices than you could ever imagine. - Sanitria Gardner
♬ Excellent App Awesome app for one- stop songs and familiar friends. - Corissa Hunziker
♪ Simply brilliant This keeps my my niece calm and entertained, she's only 1 and 4 month and singing the songs almost and humming them, such an amazing app. Educating and entertaining. - Nourhan Tarek
♬ Amazing! This keeps my kiddos busy learning, dancing and singing. Love it! Thank you! - Jen Berg
★ Remember that your baby listened and listened to say 'mama and papa'.
☆ It takes at least 3 years to learn a native language!
★ Don't study English. Just enjoy it like a baby.
☆ Then, how can a child start English?
1. Even a child who does not know is recommended to hum English songs. Dancing is also recommended.
2. Once the child is familiar with a song, encourage them to enjoy it. And create an environment which they can become familiar with.
3. Then, English animations are recommended : http://goo.gl/yE1de or http://goo.gl/5pfYE0
This application includes the best children's songs of YouTube and it continues to be updated.
★ Theme 1 : World Kids Song Top 50
★ Theme 2 : Educational Songs
Phonics by KidsTV123 / Baby Songs / Alphabet Songs(Rap) / Fun Songs by DJC Kids / PANCAKE MANOR / ABC Jamboree by storybots / Learn Colors by DreamEnglishKids / Counting(Rap) / Kids love to sing by Busy Beavers / My body / ABCs by SuperSimpleSongs / ABC Songs / Sesame Street Songs / Animal Songs / DidiPopMusic Favorites / BabyTV's Songs / ABC Phonics by Muffin Songs / Countries of the World
★ Theme 3 : Songs for Kids
The GiggleBellies / Nursery Rhymes by Morphle-TV / Baby TV / Pororo Singalong / Sing along with Dibo / Muffin Songs / Nursery Rhyme Street /
Doc McStuffins / Children Love To Sing / Mother Goose Club / Fun Songs by BusyBeavers / Classic Songs / Fabulous Rhymes from around the globe / BRAND NEW by kidscamp / Classic Rhymes / Story songs by pattyshukla / Small Potatoes
★ Theme 4 : Songs with Dance
Kids Action Songs / Jump Up and Rhyme with Mother Goose Club / Toddler Dance / Kids Dance / Nursery Dance by iamkiwkiw / ABC Monsters Dance / Days of the Week Songs / Dance Lessons / Cosmic Kids Yoga / Finger Song Rhyme Time / TheLearningStation / PraiseInMotionMusic / Happy to Be BabyTV
★ Theme 5 : For Parents
Precious Memory / Teaching Tips Videos / Teach Kids English Show / Bedtime Story / Best Mozart(bedtime) / Lullabies / Go to Sleep(Relex) / White Noise(Relex)
★ Theme 6 : Christmas Best Kids Songs
※ This app includes ads. If you do not want adds, please you can remove them by upgrading.
※ All video search results are provided via YouTube API.
※ To watch the videos, internet connections are required. (strongly recommend Wifi)
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any videos to YouTube. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos to make it convenient for kids, to watch videos without browsing in YouTube.
It's the process of developing different colors based on the colors they use often.
This coloring app helps to choose suitable colors to each picture so children can draw and color easy and quickly even they are not used to touch screens.
Children can naturally develope cognitive abilities by coloring.
Want to be a good parent?
Help children express their thoughts and feelings as much as they want.
- variety of neat designs
- automatic coloring magic pen
- twinkling stars appear
Baby, child, children, education, children, Polly, baby toys, baby toys, kids toys, children's book, baby books, coloring games, coloring book, gifted education, infant, newborn, painting, sketch, picture games, coloring materials, paint , Figure study
1. Target audience: Kids, preschoolers, toddlers and children of age group 2-6 yrs.
2. English nursery rhymes/poems bundled in this app are.
a. Jingle Bells
b. Ringa, Ringa Roses
c. Ba, Baa, Black Sheep
d. Jack and Jill
e. One-two, Buckle my Shoe
f. Clap my Hands
3. Enriched Multimedia:
a. Free, animated video with songs and music for six popular nursery rhymes
c. Usage of cute cartoon characters to make the app interesting and fun loving.
d. Animation has songs and dance.
e. Attractive start-up interface featuring a Ferris wheel with tap-sensitive icons for each of the six kindergarten poems
4. Lyrics displayed in sync with the music.
A detailed outlook:
Everyone was once a baby or a kid or a child. Hence, the magic of nursery poems is not an alien fact to anyone.
This application is suitable not only for preschoolers but also for kids with age 1 year old, 2 years old, 3 years old, 4 year old and even for 5 and 6 years The idea of providing nursery rhyme in English with video and songs is a unique one in itself. When incorporated, this idea takes the form of a fantastic free kids’ app.
The fact that some of the best baby nursery rhymes have been selected for this application has gone a long way in increasing the interest factor for children. Nursery Rhyme for Kids is a first grade free learning app in the world of apps aimed at kid’s learning. It is also versatile since it can be termed as an effective learning game for kids, toddlers, even babies.
Two rhymes are fully free, rest 4 can be unlocked through very minimal in-app purchase.
Winner of 10 awards & trusted by millions of kids & parents!
✓ Fun games & videos customized for every child's age
✓ All your child's favorite apps in one safe place!
✓ Child Lock feature protects your phone & keeps your kids in-app
✓ Kids can't click through on ads or make in-app purchases
✓ An art studio where kids can paint, color, & draw!
✓ Illustrated storybooks that family members can read & record
✓ Video Mail feature lets kids exchange short messages with family
✓ Weekly activity emails on what your kids have been playing & learning
✓ Powerful parental controls w/ optional Premium Membership
✓ Offine Mode
BEFORE INSTALLING, PLEASE NOTE:
✓ You need Adobe Flash to get the games in our app.
✓ To help us customize Kid Mode for your child, you'll need to create a free account.
"I can eat a meal in peace. My kid loves it. No complaints."
"This app ROCKS! It keeps my 5 year old busy and it teaches him!"
"My 2 yr old loves it. Great for waiting rooms or in line."
1 YEAR OLDS
Babies will love our baby songs & kids videos about shapes, patterns, the alphabet, animals & colors.
2 YEAR OLDS
Toddlers will love learning their abcs, numbers, & shapes with free games, songs & cartoons like Blues Clues & Winnie the Pooh. In Art Studio, kids can paint, color, & draw!
3 YEAR OLDS
Kids get preschool songs, abc letter videos, & matching & puzzle games from sites like Starfall, Nick Jr, PBS kids, or Disney Junior. In Art Studio, kids can paint, color, & draw!
4 YEAR OLDS
Preschool kids get fun puzzles & preschool games teaching phonics & counting. Many games have cartoons like Thomas the Train, Tigger, Mickey Mouse or Dora.
5 YEAR OLDS
Kids get kindergarten math & reading games, kids puzzles, dinosaur & train games, drawing games, & more. Many games have Diego & Curious George. We even have yoga videos to encourage health & fitness!
6 YEAR OLDS
Kids get 1st grade math games in addition/subtraction, vocabulary word games for the reader, & science videos from YouTube about gardening, plants, & the weather. Boys & girls alike will love our Pokemon, Toy Story, fairy & princess games.
7 YEAR OLDS
Kids get 2nd grade math games in multiplication/division, science videos from YouTube about planets, & reading & language games. Second graders also get dress up games, arcade games & sports games from sites like LEGO & Barbie - just as fun as apps like Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, Paper Toss, or Talking Tom Cat!
8 YEAR OLDS
Kids get 3rd grade math games on fractions & place value, reading games on grammar & spelling, brain games, action games, logic puzzles, & mazes. Third grade games feature sites like Pokemon & Star Wars - just as fun as apps like Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Doodle Jump, Paper Toss, Bubble Buster, & Talking Tom Cat!
GREAT ON XOOM & SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLETS
With Video Mail, kids have their own version of Skype & Facetime! Use our tablet app in restaurants, grocery shopping or long flights!
KW: kids books, books, toddler lock, restaurant, fairy, princess, coloring, kids coloring, colors, numbers, kids numbers, kid numbers, letters, numbers for kids, counting numbers, kids letters, letters games, kid letters, kid lock, home lock, androidify, android 2.3, adobe flash player, kid colors, doodle colors, paint, art, amazon, free apps, restaurants, shapes, reading, dinosaurs, songs, YouTube, shopping, fitness, kid fitness, vocabulary, free games, fun games, free games for kids
All images are the property of their respective companies.
It has 33 animals (dog, cat, chicken, rooster, cow, donkey, frog, horse, pig, owl, sheep, turkey, lion, duck, wolf, monkey, elephant, bear, camel, zebra, parrot, snake, hippopotamus, panda, peacock, seal, whale, giraffe, crocodile and canary).
From version 1.1.0 and on, kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals.
Animals for Kids will help parents teach the animals to their children while having fun at the same time.
Languages supported: English, French, Greek, Spanish, German, Turkish, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Finnish, Russian, Dutch, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew.
It's a Kids Game Friend.
It's a Kids Music Teacher.
It's a Mother's Helper to Keep Children Quiet.
It's a Music Box to Remind you of your Childhood.
Recommend ★ Family to Play Music and Sing Together ★
Funny Voices : Sing songs by Piano, Dog, Kids, Xylophone, Female
Recommend ★ Dog ★
Easy Instrument : even small children may play well
Recommend ★ Eight-Tone ★
Happy Games : Hit Mouse, FindMatch, Shoot
Recommend ★ FindMatch ★
Beautiful Songs : 11 Free Songs
Recommend ★ Jingle Bells ★
Self-teach : Autoplay, Sheet Music, Lyrics
Recommend ★ Autoplay ★
Lovely Skins : Piano, Animals, Duck, Buttons
Recommend ★ Animals ★
Support Big Screen and Small Screen
User Guide :
1. You may turn on the baby mode, if you dislike Ads.
In baby mode, we don't show ads. Press Menu button and press "Baby mode on".
2. You may change skin in "Skin", if you find the key too small to push.
3. You may find 11 songs in "All" tab. The tab is just beside the "Favorite" tab.
4. You may contact us, if you have any suggestion or meet any problem.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Math for kids is either a big task or a milestone. Teaching your child math isn't something that happens overnight.
★ Remember KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid! Small children aren't going to be able to handle too much complexity with math at this point. Be patient and never go faster than your child can take.
★ Begin teaching them with an interactive activity. Kids Learn Math teaches math with fun. You will be amazed how your kid will start loving math and he / she might be found screaming… Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun !
★ Kids Learn Math has 7 Games:
1. Learn Kids Math ( Kids 1-20 )
2. Kids Numbers – Learn Counting ( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
3. Kids Numbers – Find Largest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
4. Kids Numbers – Find Smallest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
5. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Addition ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
6. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Subtraction ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
7. Math for kids - Kids Memory Match ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math ( Kids Math ) is an interactive app which makes learning maths easy, simple and fun which helps kids learn faster.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Observation Skills are developed by paying close attention to many details, focus, analysing, reasoning and memory. Kids Learn Math helps your child to do all these.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Features of the game:
✔ It enables your child to learn preschool Math & its basics.
✔ It will also help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination & observation skills.
✔ It will help in improvement of your child’s memory.
★ What does the game offer? ( Math Games for kids )
✔ Learn through Kids Learn Math & Kids Learn Counting ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Study the Kids Math ( Kids Flashcards ) and get familiar with numbers and basics related to Math.
✔ Learn - Largest Number , Smallest Number , Kids Addition & Kids Subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Find the largest and smallest numbers & learn basics of Kids addition and Kids subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
✔ Test your memory with Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Test your memory by matching the numbers.
★ How to play?
1. Learn Kids Math ( Math kids Kids Math)
- Study the Kids Math dictionary.
- Learn the numbers - how it sounds and learn how to spell it.
2. Kids Math – Learn Counting ( Math Games for kids )
- Learn Counting with fun.
3. Kids Puzzle – Largest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the largest number from the numbers shown.
4. Kids Puzzle – Smallest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the smallest number from the numbers shown.
5. Kids Math – Addition Kids Quiz ( Math Games for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
6. Kids Math – Subtraction Kids Quiz ( Math for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
7. Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Math for kids, Kids Quiz )
- Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a number. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching number. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board.
★ It is said that Humans are only fully Human when they Play; well, then kids will be only fully kids when they play. Even better if they learn while playing! Research also shows that kids, who enjoy learning, learn quicker and memorize better than those who are forced to learn and study. So why not make learning fun and play.
★ We at UPUP are trying to do the same – Make your child enjoy learning.
★ UPUP gives you all these- free games for kids, educational games for kids, fun educational games for kids, ESL for kids
★ Keywords: Educational, Children, Preschool , Cognitive Skills, Autistic , Kids Math , Kids Learn Math , Kids Quiz , Kids Puzzle , 123 , 1-20
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the color. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun, thanks to which your toddler will surely enjoy playing this educational and learning game!
Have a good time playing together with your kids :)
Your feedback would be highly appreciated, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Thanks for helping us improve the game!
This is a very effective educational application for toddler to learn PLAYGROUND in English.
This app help your kids learn number in English an easiest way with beautiful and clearly photo and American pronunciation .
_ learn regularly PLAYGROUND with clearly and beautiful picture .
_ Real sound of AMERICAN pronunciation
_ On touch you can listen to sounds again
_ After learn all PLAYGROUND, your child will have quiz to test again the lesson : quiz very easy, your children just find correct number in four numbers display base on AMERICAN sound.
_ Children can play game: to order letters to build the correct word base on AMERICAN sound
Please visit our facebook to like and share us your opinion at : https://www.facebook.com/zippoAndroidApps
UPDATE version 4.x.x - now contains 4 games!!!
Preschoolers really connect with our Linking coloring book game. It teaches children to Recognize and Pronounce numbers and letters of the alphabet and numbers in a kid-friendly way.
Linking coloring book contains 10 images. You can play with with numbers or letters + unlimited random mode.
Your child will love playing Linking coloring book, and you'll be Able to relax, Knowing your child is learning while having great fun.
This app is optimized for phones and tablets.
More games/images will be added soon.
After solving each puzzle, a voice will identify at all times the result , thereby achieving the child relate each sound with its corresponding image. You will be able to check the child´s progress day by day and how he manages to learn and identify each of the sequences proposed in a short period of time. Perfect game for babies and toddlers, educational kid games and kids kindergarden games.
They can also play with them, using the button "spin", each issue appears again, followed by the number of drawings in this case, "turtle", as appropriate. Account turtles with them, see how they learn.
Preschool Learning Games
More from developer
***** NOTE: This is SIMPLIFIED version *****
***** Full version can be found at *****
- Amazon appstore (search for divmob)
- Apple appstore (search for divmob) (for iPhone user)
Disclaimer: This app only provide the easy way to access to Youtube videos, it does not own any video posted on Youtube
Want to entertain your kids but don't want to worry about the videos? Need an app that a two years old can use? This is a collection of the most popular youtube channel for kids like: Sesame Street, Yo Gabba Gabba!, Houston Zoo, Simple Kids Crafts, Cartoon Network, Muppets Studio, Word World PBS, Big Red Hat Kids, Baby Einstein, Activity Village, Hoopla Kids, 4KidsTV, School House Rock Kids, AllTube4Kids, Seven Awesome Kids, Arthur,POCOYO, dirt girl, MMC House, Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Dora, SpongeBob, PBS shows, Curious George, Wiggles, Phineas and Ferb, powerpuff girls, scooby doo, Clifford, Barney, Timon and Pumbaa, Dragon Tales, The Fairly Odd Parents, Aladdin, Barbie In A Christmas Carol, The Night Before Christmas, Barbie in Twelve Dancing Princesses, Barbie and the three Musketeers, Barbie as the Island Princess ...
- Tap on an item to watch
- Tap and hold on an item for more option
Why I get a message saying "cannot play video".
There are some reasons. There is no mobile version for video that you are trying to watch. The video is blocked by country ... Please try tap and hold that video on the list, then try HQ player and other player.
Tap on HQ icon at the bottom right when playing to watch HQ version.
Some videos cannot be played in HQ version (even with Google's player), so please try the mobile version (Tap and hold on item in the video list)
If you want to add, remove some channels, please contact me via email.
- 80+ cute images to coloring
- a white background for your kids to free drawing
- Run on both phone and tablet
- Share your photo when done
Simple color picker is used by default, go to reference to make advanced picker to default.
Language: English, French
Kids Puzzle World is an educational and entertaining game for preschoolers with beautiful graphics. Teaching fine motor skills to little ones just got easier with the Kid Puzzle World. Colorful fun puzzles pieces are easily snapped together to form cute animals, letter, number … Children will see an outline of an image belonging to one of the following categories: Animals, School, Numbers, Letters, as well as Other. Your child will then slide and snap the colorful puzzle pieces into place to reveal the delightful image.
- An educational and entertaining game
- Beautiful graphics
- Teaching fine motor skills
Free version: http://goo.gl/4FFN3
Be ready for thousands of aliens coming, stay cool and shoot them up!
The aliens have invaded the Earth again while you – the most skilled pilot of the universal – were out … on vacation in a far away galaxy. The invasion never ends until they destroy all humanity, and this time you are the last hope of the Universal. Fly back right now to save your homeland!
COSMOS – a two-dimensional SHUMP – is very addicted game with unique graphic & great gameplay, which we truly believe that you will enjoy every single moment of playing it.
- 9 planets throughout the solar system with 81 exciting waves
- 6 brutal bosses waiting for you
- 6 unique weapons to aid your adventure
- 4 power-ups to change turn the tide of the battle
- 20 different elite enemy formations
- 3 difficulties to overcome, you shall not pass
If you like space invaders, space shooter, shoot them up (shmup), space war, aliens war, chicken invaders, space assault, radiant … you will like this game.
Look at the question, then catch the correct answers on screen by jumping or sliding.
- Enjoyable game and practice math at the same time
- 20 levels for each operator
- Hint mode
Free version: Math Runner FREE http://goo.gl/eD3SD
Math VS Mummies is an extreme fun and addictive game for your kids to learn and practice Math.
- extreme fun and addictive
- support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- shop to buy more powerful guns
The idea is based on TuxMath - a very popular educational maths software. This is a fun way for kids to learn numbers and build basic math skills while still having a blast.
Try to destroy the rain of numbers. Any correct answer will destroy the relevant raining equation completely.
2 player mode is a funny reaction game for two people on the same device. You can help your children learn math in a funny way!
This game is designed for kids so they can have fun and learn math at the same time. Math really can be fun and really can be easy to learn.
Kids Jigsaw is a fun jigsaw puzzle game applicable for all ages. It improves cognitive skills, stimulate memory, logical thinking, develop social skills.
- 19 beautiful jigsaw puzzles to play and will be added more.
- 3 different difficultys.
- You can create puzzle by using images on your phone or taken from phone camera
Twins Link is a puzzle game challenges your perspicacity and agility! Pair up 2 same cards which can be connected by a line folded no more than 2 times. Clear all table to reach next level. The faster you are, the higher your score you have!
How to play:
- Choose the pair of tile with same pattern and tap them to eliminate.
- Check the rule on the help page in the game
- 4 Game modes: Puzzle, Classic, Time, Relax
- Nice graphic
- Lot of levels
- 3 themes: animal, food and fruit
Other popular names: Link Link, pikachu, Kyodai, Kyodai Mahjongg, pikachu game, pikachu kawai, solitaire Mahjong, Shanghai solitaire
Imagine your story as cute as possible, then share with your friend!
- Decorate your scene with beautiful objects: trees, dinosaurs, fishes and more.
- Object operations: move, rotation, resize, delete, flip
- Share your scene with your friends
Free version: http://goo.gl/w6QcX
Kids Memory is the classic kid's board game, a memory game to improve memory skills for kids. This is an educational, engaging and entertaining game for children of all ages. Rule is simple: making the same couple of image to get point.
To achieve the highest score, match pairs of adorable image as quickly and with the fewest mistakes as possible.
- 3 different levels of difficulty to keep both kids and adults entertained. And customizable difficulty
- 4 cute themes: Dragon, fruit, food and sea
- Highscores table
- Cute graphic
- mathematical mode helps your kids learn math
By starting with an outline image, and as the kids swipe their finger over the screen, the pre-colored image will appear, making it seem to them as though they are doing the coloring!