* RDV Watchdog®
* Gingerbread 2.X support
* 7" and 10" Phones and Tablet support
* No Ads
* Built by a Vapor and DIY'er
* Based on Current Android OS
* Advanced formulas for creating from scratch
* Editable Notes Section
* Pre-Mix calculator for pre-made ejuice
* Save your recipe to the internal SD Card
* Import and Export to and from the external SD Card
* Any PG/VG combination possible
* Auto populate PG/VG fields
* Edit your recipe without over writing
* Delete your unwanted recipes with long click
* Editable Notes
* Base Nicotine Adjustment Calculator (Raise or Lower)
* Clean user interface
* Share your recipe with a Friend or Send it to Google Drive (Google Drive must be installed on your phone)
* More features in development!
What is Watchdog®? It is a custom algorithm that i have developed to help with the formulation of your ejuice. The Watchdog® also includes monitoring of all your inputs to ensure that nothing was missed so that your ejuice will calculate the first time every time!
* Change Log *
Adjusted layout for Galaxy Samsung 8 inch to 10 inch devices force closing on recipe edit.
* Fixed the divide by "0" error giving negative PG or VG errors.
* Updated Watchdog® for less errors on final calculation by adjusting the final calculation for greater flexibility.
* Updated Final EJuice Mix Ratio text to be less confusing.
* Added "Approximate Final Mix Ratio" when Watchdog® changed the final PG or VG ratio.
* Fixed crash on start up on certain 2.X devices.
* Fix for Tablets error on recipe edit.
* Tweeks and code clean up
* Adjusted Pre-Mix calculations
* Bug Fix
* Added Raise Nicotine Calculator
* Bug fixes
* Code Clean Up
* Update for random device crash at start up
* Alphabetized Lists
* Added editable Notes
* Added Auto Clear Fields on tap or focus
* Database Update
* Update code to support more devices with external storage.
* Added Watchdog® to help with error in the formulation and
* New Recipe button on EJuice Calculator to clear fields.
* Fixed import and export issues with some devices.
Updated code to support Gingerbread 2.X devices
add layouts for 7" and 10" tablets and phones.
Updated code for 4.3 devices and tablets.
Code Clean Up and Formula Tweek.
Simple interface and straight to the point.
Please browse through the settings to make the app more customised to your needs.
If you find any issues, or want to recommend enhancements then please let me know.
Please let me know how you find the application.
1. Wire Cutter helps you calculate how long each piece of coil wire needs to be to achieve the proper resistance. Supports single, dual, triple, and quad coil design. Wire types supported are Kanthal (A-1, A, and D) as well as Nichrome (60 and 80). Wire Gauges supported are AWG 26 - 36. It can also display calculated lengths in inches, cm, mm, and even fractional inches (4 3/16).
2. Coil Builder helps determine how many wraps the coil needs to be using the correct length of wire.
Using the wire length from Wire Cutter along with the coil diameter and estimated length of the leads, it will calculate the exact number of wraps you should use. Diameter size can be input as inches, cm, or mm, and can be set independently of the length settings.
3. Power Tool calculate either voltage or wattage at which you are vaping based on your inputs and setting.
Basically a simple Ohm's Law calculator designed to help determine the power or voltage you should use.
4. Converter is a new conversion tool that can convert inches to mm and back as well as convert fractions to decimals.
Try it out. We think you will agree that Vaper's Toolbox is a must have for any e-cigarette enthusiast that is planning on building their own coils.
This app should work with any android version 2.2 or later.
How many times have you mixed two e-liquid (with different content of nicotine) and asked yourself: HOW MUCH NICOTINE AM I VAPING?
The application NicoCalc allows to calculate in a simple and fast way the amount of nicotine in your e-liquid!
You just insert the quantity (in ml) of liquid to mix and its respective nicotine content (in mg/ml)!
Then the software will immediately report the final amount of e-liquid and the respective content of nicotine! You can also use the decimals.
FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION CLICK THE FLAG in THE HOME SCREEN!
Section recipes, with various recipes created by me!
For any questions or additional content please contact me by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) without any problems! Do not leave negative feedback please!
TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT PLEASE BUY THE NO ADS VERSION!
Tags: calculator, electronic cigarette, eLiquid, nicotine, vaper, e-liquid, e-cigarette, electronic smoking
★ THOUSANDS OF RECIPES
Browse and search through 7,900+ drink recipes and 1,300+ ingredients.
★ METRIC/IMPERIAL UNITS
Metric and Imperial (US) units can be chosen for all drink recipes with the click of one button on the "More" tab.
★ CUSTOM DRINKS
Add your own custom drink recipes to the library.
★ LIQUOR CABINET
The "Liquor Cabinet" tab lets you enter all the liquor and mixer types you have on hand--and search the entire database for all the cocktails you're able to make.
★ RANDOM DRINKS
The "Random" tab has a slot-machine interface, which lets you find random cocktail recipes based on liquor, mixer, and glassware criteria. The Cabinet and Random features are user-friendly because we've broken down 1,300+ ingredients into 87 categories.
★ LIQUOR STORE LOCATOR
Find nearby liquor stores using Google maps and GPS.
★ DRINK RECIPE CATEGORIES
Cocktails, Martinis, Shooters, Jello Shots, Hot Drinks, Punches, Non-Alcoholic, and Favorites.
★ LEARN BARTENDING TERMINOLOGY & TECHNIQUES
The "Bartending" tab supplies info on Glassware, Tools of the Trade, Terminology, How to Stock Your Bar, and Bartending Tips & Tricks.
★ AWARD WINNING APP
Over 8500 articles have been written about our drink recipe apps...in books, magazines, and web sites from the likes of Gizmodo.com, Mashable.com, Time Magazine, and O'Reilly Media. Furthermore, our team includes a veteran of the food and beverage industry.
★ APP TO SD
You may move this app to your SD card to save space on your phone. However, you may not move the 6 MB database, just everything else. Moving the database to the SD card is wrong on multiple levels. Please accept this fact and enjoy the app! Thanks.
(From the creators of Mixology)
- Change volume of all channels
- Change every monitor mix
- Change channel parameters
- Calibrated meters to match the X32
- Change GEQ
- Edit channel strips
- Limited access mode for personal monitoring
- Edit mutegroups
- Much more :-)
*Browse drinks by name or ingredients with amazing images
*Add notes to your drinks
*Save your favorites so you never forget then
*Share your drinks with your friends through facebook, twitter, and email.
For questions or support, contact email@example.com.
and need to build your great and the own coil.
Some questions are still there:
- which wire type to take and what AWG?
- how many rounds do I need to make for a certain resistance/Ohm?
- what if I need to switch from AWG to metric or back?
You can get these answers and more with the help of this small app!
Just select different type of wire and simulate your scenario - answer will be promptly shown. All you need to do after this - just finish the coil assembling!
After you are happy with your new coil, you can always try some other wire, resistance etc
Also, watch for new features coming shortly!
This application takes calculation/mathematically driven approach - please make sure that no shortcuts occurred during the assembling,
Using of Ohm meter device is up to you.
Vaping, smoking etc is just up to you.
The CCR Mixer functions:
Mixing - HeliAir
Mixing - Nitrox (EANx)
Mixing - Trimix (Tx)
Mixing - Top up
Mixing - What if
Maximum Operating Depth (MOD)
Equivalent air depth (EAD)
Equivalent narcotic (END)
CNS % / OTU Table