* Gingerbread 2.X support
* 7" and 10" Phones and Tablet support
* No Ads
* Built by a Vapor and DIY'er
* Based on Current Android OS
* Advanced formulas for creating from scratch
* Editable Notes Section
* Pre-Mix calculator for pre-made ejuice
* Save your recipe to the internal SD Card
* Import and Export to and from the external SD Card
* Any PG/VG combination possible
* Auto populate PG/VG fields
* Edit your recipe without over writing
* Delete your unwanted recipes with long press
* Base Nicotine Adjustment Calculator (Raise or Lower)
* Clean user interface
* Share your recipe with a Friend or Send it to Google Drive (Google Drive must be installed on your phone)
* More features in development!
What is Watchdog®? It is a custom algorithm that i have developed to help with the formulation of your ejuice. The Watchdog® also includes monitoring of all your inputs to ensure that nothing was missed or if the final PG/VG ratio is not possible, the Watchdog® will change the recipe to the closest possible formula so that your ejuice will calculate the first time every time!
* Change Log *
*Percentages have been fixed. Accurate to .0001 ml.
*Added Feedback menu item.
*Rewrote main calculation code to better handle negative amount.
*Adjusted percentages to the closest possible .01 and .01 (working on a better solution for 100% accuracy)
*Adjusted Watchdog® formulas for certain anomalies with 3 and 4 flavor mixes.
*Added missing files for 7 and 10 inch devices.
*Adjusted Watchdog® formulas and a little code clean up.
*Adjusted Watchdog® formulas and a little code clean up.
*Adjusted layout for Galaxy Samsung 8 inch to 10 inch devices force closing on recipe edit.
* Fixed the divide by "0" error giving negative PG or VG errors.
* Updated Watchdog® for less errors on final calculation by adjusting the final calculation for greater flexibility.
* Updated Final EJuice Mix Ratio text to be less confusing.
* Added "Approximate Final Mix Ratio" when Watchdog® changed the final PG or VG ratio.
* Fixed crash on start up on certain 2.X devices.
* Fix for Tablets error on recipe edit.
* Tweeks and code clean up
* Adjusted Pre-Mix calculations
* Bug Fix
* Added Raise Nicotine Calculator
* Bug fixes
* Code Clean Up
* Update for random device crash at start up
* Alphabetized Lists
* Added editable Notes
* Added Auto Clear Fields on tap or focus
* Database Update
* Update code to support more devices with external storage.
* Added Watchdog® to help with error in the formulation and
* New Recipe button on EJuice Calculator to clear fields.
* Fixed import and export issues with some devices.
Updated code to support Gingerbread 2.X devices
add layouts for 7" and 10" tablets and phones.
Updated code for 4.3 devices and tablets.
Code Clean Up and Formula Tweek.
Simple interface and straight to the point.
Please browse through the settings to make the app more customised to your needs.
If you find any issues, or want to recommend enhancements then please let me know.
Please let me know how you find the application.
1. Wire Cutter helps you calculate how long each piece of coil wire needs to be to achieve the proper resistance. Supports single, dual, triple, and quad coil design. Wire types supported are Kanthal (A-1, A, and D) as well as Nichrome (60 and 80). Wire Gauges supported are AWG 26 - 36. It can also display calculated lengths in inches, cm, mm, and even fractional inches (4 3/16).
2. Coil Builder helps determine how many wraps the coil needs to be using the correct length of wire.
Using the wire length from Wire Cutter along with the coil diameter and estimated length of the leads, it will calculate the exact number of wraps you should use. Diameter size can be input as inches, cm, or mm, and can be set independently of the length settings.
3. Power Tool calculate either voltage or wattage at which you are vaping based on your inputs and setting.
Basically a simple Ohm's Law calculator designed to help determine the power or voltage you should use.
4. Converter is a new conversion tool that can convert inches to mm and back as well as convert fractions to decimals.
Try it out. We think you will agree that Vaper's Toolbox is a must have for any e-cigarette enthusiast that is planning on building their own coils.
This app should work with any android version 2.2 or later.
- Change nearly all parameters of the X32 remotely
- Routing Matrix for all inputs
- Limited access mode for musiceans (only change one monitor way)
- Works with 1.15 - 2.02!
- Customizeable layer, channel order and mutegroup labels
- Up to 16 channels visible channels per layer
The app is divided into two sections:
- Calculation parameters
- List of shops
In the "Calculation parameters" we are able to calculate:
- Length and number of coils resistance (choosing between one of the many models preloaded, setting the value of ohms of resistance, will get its length and number of turns for a given value of the diameter of the mesh / wick.
The "shopping list" collects the sale of e-cig, each store has its own data sheet for
contact (phone, email) web page address (in navigation via maps) and above you can learn about
the latest promo.
Various fancy "battery icons" are also provided.
- Beautiful and detailed graph enables you to figure out the history of the level, status and temperature of your battery. Even supports variable time scale.
- Supports process monitoring that enables to figures out drain history of each process.
- Provided various types of the battery icons.(More than 15 different design)
- Display bar for the remaining amount to the edge of the screen.
- Supports widget.
- Alarm function notifies you that the battery status is reached to specified condition.
- Supports log list of battery level, temp, voltage and status.
- Estimates the remaining time the battery to be empty or fully charged.
How many times have you mixed two e-liquid (with different content of nicotine) and asked yourself: HOW MUCH NICOTINE AM I VAPING?
The application NicoCalc allows to calculate in a simple and fast way the amount of nicotine in your e-liquid!
You just insert the quantity (in ml) of liquid to mix and its respective nicotine content (in mg/ml)!
Then the software will immediately report the final amount of e-liquid and the respective content of nicotine! You can also use the decimals.
FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION CLICK THE FLAG in THE HOME SCREEN!
Section recipes, with various recipes created by me!
For any questions or additional content please contact me by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) without any problems! Do not leave negative feedback please!
TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT PLEASE BUY THE NO ADS VERSION!
Tags: calculator, electronic cigarette, eLiquid, nicotine, vaper, e-liquid, e-cigarette, electronic smoking