Calculate the Bow Weight(lbs) and Arrow Lenth(inch ± ½")
and presents the message screen, a Series Numbers of Arrows Shafts. Ιt includes all last Series shaft from Easton and few others types McKinney, Carbon Express, Cartel, Beman, on this time to Development.
Τοξοβολία, Επιλογέας Βελών για Ολυμπιακό τόξο,
الرماية, աղեղնաձգություն, стральба з лука, стрелба с лък, 射箭, streličarstvo, lukostřelba, bueskydning, boogschieten, vibulaskmine, jousiammunta, tir à l'arc, tiro con arco, მშვილდოსნობას, Bogenschießen, તીરંદાજી, קשתות, íjászat, bogfimi, panahan, bua, tiro con l'arco, アーチェリー, ಬಿಲ್ಲುವಿದ್ಯೆ, 양궁, sagittis, Šaušana ar loku, šaudymas iš lanko, memanah, qwas, bueskyting, تیر اندازی, łucznictwo, tiro com arco, tragere cu arcul, стрельба из лука, стрељаштво, lukostreľba, lokostrelstvo, tiro al arco, bågskytte, வில்வித்தை, విలువిద్య, การยิงธนู, okçuluk, стрільба з лука, تیرنداجی, cung tên, saethyddiaeth, אַרטשערי
Olympic Recurve Silver Medalist Jake Kaminski,
Multiple-time World Champion Compound Archer Jesse Broadwater, and
Stabilization Expert Greg Poole.
APPtitune gives you the knowledge you need to set up and tune your bow like the Pros do it!
APPtitune covers the tuning and setup of Recurve Bows, Compound Target Bows and Compound Hunting Bows.
Learn the ins and outs of your equipment. APPtitune puts in-depth explanations of every aspect of bow and arrow Setup and Tuning at your fingertips, including: Limb Alignment, Cam Alignment, Stabilizer Setup, Group Tuning, Torque Tuning, Broadhead Setup, Vane Selection, Broadhead Alignment and Tuning, Hunting Arrows, Bare-shaft Tuning, Walk-back Tuning, Paper Tuning, Yoke Tuning, Creep Tuning, Third Axis Leveling, and Arrow Setup.
APPtitune guides you through each step of the process, with clear, concise descriptions, photos and illustrations.
Learn from the Best of the Best! APPtitune features Pro Tips that reveal the secrets these three Archery Champions have discovered in their 53 combined years of winning experience.
Available soon in 5 languages; English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Korean.
Everything from bracing height to arrow details and string make up can be saved to your phone for quick and easy access at a shoot. Sight marks not only allows you to save your sight mark but where the sight block is set and the nock position of the sight.
* Calculating the score (Mode bow or compound)
* Recording the different impacts of its arrows
* Record its shooting sessions on the SD card
* To list all results
* To view its progress over time
* To assess the association of each arrow
* triple faces horizontal vertical or triangulaire
* Consideration of ten+ with Compound
* Mode Multi-shooters
* automatic decrement score based arrows
* Link to Chronotir
* Free choice of distances (meters or yards or stakes)
* Multiples ranges simultaneous
* To send their scores by mail with picture
All on different types of faces (FITA, Triple, reduced, Countryside, Hit / Miss, Imperial, Beursault, IFAA, 3D).
Currently the only app with official licence to use the Handicap Tables in the UK
Feature Rich Archery Scorepad with easy to use scoring sheet. Record Scores, Sight Marks, Custom Rounds for all bow styles
- Record and Save Archery Scores from a set list of Predefined rounds (Metric, Imperial and Indoor)
- Predefined Rounds include :
-- FITA Clout
-- FITA Field
-- GNAS Clout
-- Australian Clout
-- New Zealand
-- National Archery in Schools Program (NASP)
- Record Custom Round Details. Remembers the Custom Rounds Details so can re-shoot the same Round again without the need to re-enter it
- Simple to use Interface for recording Archery Scores
- Saves Custom Rounds Scores if the details have been saved
- Clear Score Sheets that are as close to a real score sheet to help checking
- Round Summaries show a break down of the Round that was shot
- Best Distance Summaty. Shows the best score you got for each distance of a Round. Can see what is your best 3 dozen at 90m etc
- Archer is able to Edit any score / date that has been entered into the app either during scoring or after the round has been completed
- Archer is able to select which bows they use
- Save a separate set of Scores against each of the four different bow types (Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow)
- Saved Scores and Personnel Best Scores are grouped together by Bow Type
- Able to add Manual Scores for old Scores that where shot before using the app
- Full Classification Tables for Metric, Imperial and Indoor for all age groups (GNAS. Updated March 2012)
- Full UK Handicap Tables
- Classification / Ratings Tables for AUS Rounds
- Simple Classification Lookup for GNAS and AUS.
- Classification Lookup during shooting a Round. Can see what scores you need for each Classification
- Simple Round Details Lookup for all Rounds.
- Round Detials lookup during shooting a Round
- Archer is able to define upto two Arrow Sets and give a name for each Bow Type
- Record a different set of Sight Marks for any Sets of Arrows for each Bow Type. Notch, Position and a Comment for each Sight Mark
- Able to Export all Archery Scores to a Email Address
- Able to Export Score directly to the Records Officer
- Able to Export / Import the Full Database and User Preferences to the SD Card for when changing phones
- Facebook Integration. Share Scores on Facebook
- Dropbox Integration. Can Export/Import Database Dropbox. Also can export scores to Dropbox
Any Other Feature you would like to see in this App Please contact me using the email below. More then open to add any feature that could improve it. Thanks
Also works with paint ball guns with velocities under 400 ft/s.
Reports the speed of your arrow after release, similar to a standard radar chronograph. It also reports the speed of your arrow at common shooting distances down range. It reports the energy of the arrow at any distance down range, as well as suggested size of game for hunting. It reports the deceleration, or drag, of your arrow as well. Several different arrows may be recorded for comparison.
Wind speed and temperature are the most significant factors affecting the speed of sound.
Temperature accounts for altitude. Humidity and barometric pressure are negligible.
The speed of sound is needed to adjust for the time sound takes to travel from the target back to the microphone after the arrow hits the target.
Select nearest wind speed by moving right side view of windsock up or down. Trees in the display will move, helping to estimate wind speed.
10 mph ( 5 m/s, 15 kph): Leaves and small twigs in constant motion
20 mph (10 m/s, 40 kph): Moderate branches move, small trees sway
30 mph (15 m/s, 50 kph): Large branches to whole trees in motion
Enter wind direction relative to shot by rotating the windsock in the top view on the right side
Select nearest temperature in degrees
Select distance to the target in yards (or meters)
Select delay time, the time it takes to put your cell phone in your pocket, draw your bow, and aim.
Select duration, the time it takes to release the arrow after hearing the single chirp signal
plus the time for the arrow to travel to the target and the time for sound to travel from the
target back to you. Use 4 seconds for long distance shots, otherwise use 2 seconds.
Press , put phone in shirt pocket, nock arrow, draw bow, aim, and wait for 3 chirps, 2 chirps, 1 chirp, then release arrow as soon as you are ready, within half a second or so.
The button will change to other status messages when active, and can be pressed again at any time to cancel.
A blue sound signal will appear with a mark showing when the bow shot and when the
arrow hit the target. The velocity of the arrow will be reported in the box.
Press to listen for the shot and the arrow. Shoot again if the sounds were missed.
If you entered the wrong temperature, wind speed, or distance before you shot, make the changes, then
Press to update the speed calculation.
Press tab button to hide user interface. Press again to show user interface.
Supports English or Metric units.
No velocity will appear after a shot if sounds were missed from the arrow release or the arrow hitting the target. Try to limit noise during the shot.
Make sure the microphone is sticking out of your shirt pocket.
Try not to aim at a shot-out part of your bag target, or pin up a milk carton, so the arrow makes a louder sound when hitting the target.
On the Shot tab, select the round button under Arrow. An Arrow selection box should appear next the the Arrow Button. Click the Arrows tab at the top, then click + under the grid to add an arrow. Enter a new arrow name, if desired. Enter weight of arrow in grains (or milligrams) to provide kinetic energy values. Return to the Shoot tab and make sure the correct arrow is selected in the Arrow box.
Now shoot an arrow. The Save button should appear next to the speed. Click Save if the shot was good. Now shoot at different distances.
Review all shots under the Arrows tab by selecting the tab with the name of the arrow and then Shots. Shots may be deleted by pressing the x at the end of the corresponding row. Shots at the same distances are averaged.
Click the Speeds tab to view detailed information about arrow.
Program has been tested out to 100 yards in 20 mph winds on a bag target, with arrow speeds > 360 fps.
Program works with cross-bows, recurves, compound bows, and paint ball guns.
Permite de manera sencilla configurar una sesión de tiro y contar los puntos de la misma.
Pero además cuenta con su propia página web a la que se sincronizarán tus sesiones de tiro, en la que podrás ver gráficas de rendimiento, agregar amigos, ver y comparartir con ellos las tiradas, etc.
Además ofrece un completo historial que te permitirá, entre otras cosas, continuar sesiones no terminadas, exportar a hojas de cálculo tus sesiones y sincronizar con el servidor los datos de las mismas.
- Completa personalización de las tiradas.
- Sesiones predefinidas según el reglamento FITA, para campo y sala en categoría compuesto, recurvo y estándar.
- Sencillo sistema de marcador de puntos
- Podrás sacar fotos sin salir de la aplicación, que verás en tu galería de Android bajo un directorio particular de OnlineArcher
- Cálculo de la media en tiempo real
- Podrás continuar la sesión siempre, si te llaman, cambias a otra aplicación o minimizas, no perderás tu progreso
- Completo historial que te dará acceso al detalle de las sesiones y a toda la gestión de las mismas.
- Sincroniza manual o automáticamente las sesiones de tiro, de forma que estas estarán disponibles online, para poder consultarlas tranquilamente en tu PC entrando en la web OnlineArcher.es
- Agrega a tus amigos, podrás ver sus progresos y compararte con ellos desde la web.
- Edita tu perfil, tu foto, tu estado, guarda tus números de licencia para que los tengas siempre a mano.
- Obtén información de tu rendimiento gracias a las gráficas que encontraras en www.OnlineArcher.es después de sincronizar tus tiradas.
En definitiva Online Archer te permitirá un control completo de tu evolución como arquero y podrás disfrutar más aún de este precioso deporte que es el tiro con arco.
The first version was on the market for a little over 2 months and we've collected some very valuable ideas from 3D Archers! This new, second release addresses:
* "Native" Android back button behavior
* Custom shoot date settings
* Shot comments
* Target image zoom
* Detailed shoot reports
* Option to delete individual events
* Ability to exit the process (e.g. close the app) and to continue it later
We are open to your comments and ideas! Thank you so much for choosing iShoot 3D Archery - an app that was designed by 3D archers for 3D archers!
Update or install iShoot3D today!
The purpose of the iShoot 3D Archery Application is to provide archers the ability to use their mobile devices to collect and store their score during a 3D archery tournament. Some of its features include:
- Custom Score Settings;
- Target Lookups;
- Historic Records;
- IBO & ASA Scores.
Tags: archery, Bowpad, bow, arrow, score keeper, target, points, scores, point
- User friendly scoreboard
- Best score sharing opportunities
- "Las Vegas" targets for compound bow
- Zoomed preview for better precision
- Export score in PDF format
- Dropbox backup
It is currently in BETA* but will hopefully be finished soon.
Only outdoor clas works.
15 Downloads Thanks!!
For more info Follow Me @jameswhittaker1
Sorry I haven't had time to do anything with it IM in exams
so there will be new ones coming soon
So not everything works...
Let me know if you have any suggestions.
More from developer
Like many other apps on the market, ArtemisLite can track your score and plot your arrows, but ArtemisLite can do much, much more. Archery has (or actually always was) a game of statistics, and this app can helps you with the statistical analysis to become a better archer.
For recurve or compound, target or field, archer or trainer/coach, ArtemisLite offers you the tools to improve your or your athletes' performance.
ArtemisLite has been developed by Marcel van Apeldoorn, an ex-international archer himself, aerospace and software engineer. And as assistant coach of the Dutch senior recurve and compound team, able to develop and test the app with top international archers. In their preparation and during international events.
With ArtemisLite, you can;
Record your setups
- Use different bows, sights, setups, quivers with different arrows
- Store lots of different tuning parameters for each setup, compound or recurve
- Store different sight settings for different bows you own
- Create custom matches, any number of ends with any number of arrows
- Use QR tags to create and share your rounds/matches
- Many target faces (World-Archer, Field, IFAA)
Record your matches and training sessions
- Full screen, intuitive and fast, different ways to record your scores, for a single archer or multiple archers
- Indicates the scoring value for correct placement
- Easily repositions shots when misplaced
- Record shot ratings (to filter out the obvious bad shots)
- Record shot timing
- Identify which arrow was shot
- Customize everthing (record it all, record only the things you need)
During matches, ArtemisLite will advice you on;
- Sight adjustement. The app will detect trends in movement of groups and will very accurately advice in sight adjustements
- Arrow consistency. The app will alert you when an arrow starts to hitting outside of the group, so you can replace it with a different arrow
- Review your color coded scorecard with lots of extra information
- Review your grouping and the trend of your grouping
- Review the individual arrow performances/grouping
After match performance analysis
- Plot your scores in time
- Plot your average scoring
- Make scatter plots of shot timing vs accuracy achieved (gives in indication of how important shot timing is for you)
- Compare almost anything; build your own filters to compare different archers, bows, setups, different quivers, or individual arrows
- Compare shots on different target faces shot on different distances with each other
- Compare different archers, bows, arrows on a single target face or on a so-called 4-view (4 target faces at the same time)
And many more
- Share your results on facebook or email your coach with end-by-end face plots and CSV scorecards
- No internet access required
- Your information is not sent to some database you do not have control over
- Backup and restore your database (on the device itself or on Dropbox)
- Import someone else database
It's not easy... as is becoming a top archer. You need to put in the effort and then
ArtemisLite will be a vital addition to your game.