The first version was on the market for a little over 2 months and we've collected some very valuable ideas from 3D Archers! This new, second release addresses:
* "Native" Android back button behavior
* Custom shoot date settings
* Shot comments
* Target image zoom
* Detailed shoot reports
* Option to delete individual events
* Ability to exit the process (e.g. close the app) and to continue it later
We are open to your comments and ideas! Thank you so much for choosing iShoot 3D Archery - an app that was designed by 3D archers for 3D archers!
Update or install iShoot3D today!
The purpose of the iShoot 3D Archery Application is to provide archers the ability to use their mobile devices to collect and store their score during a 3D archery tournament. Some of its features include:
- Custom Score Settings;
- Target Lookups;
- Historic Records;
- IBO & ASA Scores.
Currently the only app with official licence to use the Handicap Tables in the UK
Feature Rich Archery Scorepad with easy to use scoring sheet. Record Scores, Sight Marks, Custom Rounds for all bow styles
- Record and Save Archery Scores from a set list of Predefined rounds (Metric, Imperial and Indoor)
- Predefined Rounds include :
-- FITA Clout
-- FITA Field
-- GNAS Clout
-- Australian Clout
-- New Zealand
-- National Archery in Schools Program (NASP)
- Record Custom Round Details. Remembers the Custom Rounds Details so can re-shoot the same Round again without the need to re-enter it
- Able to Score up to 4 Archers at the same Time
- Able to Save other archers scores and view them at a later date
- Simple to use Interface for recording Archery Scores
- Saves Custom Rounds Scores if the details have been saved
- Clear Score Sheets that are as close to a real score sheet to help checking
- Round Summaries show a break down of the Round that was shot
- Best Distance Summaty. Shows the best score you got for each distance of a Round. Can see what is your best 3 dozen at 90m etc
- Archer is able to Edit any score / date that has been entered into the app either during scoring or after the round has been completed
- Archer is able to select which bows they use
- Save a separate set of Scores against each of the four different bow types (Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow)
- Saved Scores and Personnel Best Scores are grouped together by Bow Type
- Able to add Manual Scores for old Scores that where shot before using the app
- Full Classification Tables for Metric, Imperial and Indoor for all age groups (GNAS. Updated March 2012)
- Full UK Handicap Tables
- Classification / Ratings Tables for AUS Rounds
- Simple Classification Lookup for GNAS and AUS.
- Classification Lookup during shooting a Round. Can see what scores you need for each Classification
- Simple Round Details Lookup for all Rounds.
- Round Detials lookup during shooting a Round
- Archer is able to define upto two Arrow Sets and give a name for each Bow Type
- Record a different set of Sight Marks for any Sets of Arrows for each Bow Type. Notch, Position and a Comment for each Sight Mark
- Able to Record Archers and Witness Signature against each Score. Shown on XLS Export
- Able to Export all Archery Scores to a Email Address as XLS and CSV
- Able to Export Score directly to the Records Officer
- Able to Export / Import the Full Database and User Preferences to the SD Card for when changing phones
- Facebook Integration. Share Scores on Facebook
- Dropbox Integration. Can Export/Import Database Dropbox. Also can export scores to Dropbox
Any Other Feature you would like to see in this App Please contact me using the email below. More then open to add any feature that could improve it. Thanks
Olympic Recurve Silver Medalist Jake Kaminski,
Multiple-time World Champion Compound Archer Jesse Broadwater, and
Stabilization Expert Greg Poole.
APPtitune gives you the knowledge you need to set up and tune your bow like the Pros do it!
APPtitune covers the tuning and setup of Recurve Bows, Compound Target Bows and Compound Hunting Bows.
Learn the ins and outs of your equipment. APPtitune puts in-depth explanations of every aspect of bow and arrow Setup and Tuning at your fingertips, including: Limb Alignment, Cam Alignment, Stabilizer Setup, Group Tuning, Torque Tuning, Broadhead Setup, Vane Selection, Broadhead Alignment and Tuning, Hunting Arrows, Bare-shaft Tuning, Walk-back Tuning, Paper Tuning, Yoke Tuning, Creep Tuning, Third Axis Leveling, and Arrow Setup.
APPtitune guides you through each step of the process, with clear, concise descriptions, photos and illustrations.
Learn from the Best of the Best! APPtitune features Pro Tips that reveal the secrets these three Archery Champions have discovered in their 53 combined years of winning experience.
Available soon in 5 languages; English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Korean.
After each arrow is recorded and saved the active score sheet is updated to provide end, hit, gold and running totals.
Indoor and outdoor score history can be reviewed along side personal best records. Score sheets are saved for later review and their simple layout allows a quick cross-check at the end of competitions.
Sight Marks for Metric and Imperial distances can be recorded and this includes notch (in/out) and sight (up/down) positions.
Remember you are here to shoot, so let your companion keep the score!!
The arrows’ manufacturers created charts to help with this. But this charts are all different, they are not really easy to read, have different process to calculate bow weight…
To help with that, we created "B4 Shaft Selector", which can help you choose your arrows from the well known manufacturers. All that from your Android smartphone or tablet!
It is easier to use and faster, because you don’t have to check multiple charts, it’s all in there, you can change the manufacturer in one click.
Android 3.0 or later.
Supports the following manufacturers: Beman, Carbon Express, Carbon Impact, Easton, Gold Tip, Sky Art, or Victory.
Supports Recurve and Compound bows (and Modern Longbow for Easton).
Supports Hunting, Target, and Junior (hunting/target) shafts.
Allows multiple choices for shaft materials: Carbon, Aluminum, or Carbon/Alloy.
Supports “Minimum weight” & “Minimum Straightness”: it allows you to only select arrows which are superior to a defined weight/straightness (that you enter, along with component weights). This can be useful in competition or hunting, where some countries require a minimum weight for arrows.
A Help button is provided in the menu (brings you to this website), which can help you get better results when selecting your future shafts (by following the instructions of each manufacturer).
Support English and French languages (the language selection is automatic, it depends on which language is activated on your android smartphone).
Site Web : https://www.b4-soft.net
Twitter : https://twitter.com/FabienB4
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/B4SoftNet
Legends of the Fall RangeFinder was developed by hunters, for hunters.
RangeFinder is a shot drop compensator that is optimized for bow or gun hunters shooting from an elevated position, across semi-level terrain at distances under 60 yards. Accuracy quickly degrades over longer distances or on steep inclines or declines.
It helps compute target data to compensate for the increased height above the target, which tends to cause shots to be placed high.
With RangeFinder, you can place more accurate shots without the need for a costly rangefinder. Due to the effects of gravity, the steeper the angle of the shot, the greater the need for RangeFinder's uncanny ability to help you calculate the shot.
• Shot drop compensation for shooting from an elevated position
• RangeFinder displays actual distance, compensated distance and shot angle
• Works great for gun or bow hunting
• Save up to 5 stand locations (name and stand height)
• User Guide that shows aiming techniques and tips for accuracy
• Display distances in imperial or metric values (yards or meters)
Look for more Hunting and Outdoor-related apps from Hunt Geek!
We value your feedback and feature requests. Please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Hunt Geek online at http://www.HuntGeek.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunt-Geek/304026146353
Disclaimer: Neither Hunt Geek, Inc. or Legends of the Fall assumes any legal responsibility for misuse of this app or complications arising from its use for a specific purpose. Range Finder calculations are approximations, and are based on geometric data comprised of information such as treestand height, aiming angle and accuracy, as well as assumption of level ground. Values presented are quite accurate, but not guaranteed.
Live scores directly from the source, the 1st live score service on the Internet, powered by LiveScore.com since 1998.
This application comes directly from LiveScore Ltd., the leaders and inventors of real-time delivery of live sport data and owners of the no.1 ranked football / soccer web site globally.
- Live football / soccer scores from leagues, cup competitions and championships worldwide
- More than 1000 live football / soccer games followed live every week during the season
- Detailed match information
- Live tennis, basketball, ice hockey & cricket scores
- Live league tables for football, hockey and basketball
- Select your own refresh period
- User friendly
- Time & Date localized
- Very fast and responsive even on slow connection
- Minimal data transfers
- Bandwidth friendly with our data compression
Android OS 2.0.1 (or higher) required.
Detailed feature list:
- Simple soccer / football live scores
- Game details, lineups, statistics, last results of teams, Head 2 Head, form and momentum chart!
- Team / Squad profile, team / squad statistics
- Player profile, picture, player statistics
- Expert Tips
- User prediction
- See other user profiles including Badges, their points, prediction accuracy, Favourite Teams
- Add games to watchlist and get push notifications (GCM) on games start, half time, full time, red cards, goals and line-ups when available
- Match Fixtures and historical results
- League standings
- Top scorers
- Favourite Teams, if you have selected any, a service checks every day at your chosen time if one of your teams is playing
- Filter out unwanted leagues, custom ordering
- Show game tables from yesterday, today, tomorrow
- In-game chat & facebook/Google+ connect (both optional)
- Attend to our Bet-Challenges and win goodies (when & how see in the News & Update section in the app)
- Widget with scores and red cards(Android 4.0 and above)
- Lockscreen Widget (Android 4.2 and above)
- Tablet UI
- Share game details with your friends including scores, key events, stats and lineups
Simply sight your bow at three known distances and record your distance/elevation settings in the app. These three sight marks provide the app with all the calibration data needed to develop a quadratic regression model of impact points.
Suitable distance choices for the calibration references would be the closest and furthest target distance you generally shoot over and a middle distance around half way between these two. Distances outside the calibration range are limited to half the difference between the closest and furthest calibration distance.
Units of measure to use for the distance and elevation are arbitrary. I use metres for distance and millimetres for elevation with my compound target bow. But yards, feet, ticks, clicks, or whatever will work just as well.
• In most situations, the app will provide accurate sight elevations for all distances within the calibration reference range. Sight elevations for distances extending outside the calibration range are also calculated, but may be less reliable.
• Be aware of parallax effects when setting sight marks at close distances. DO NOT use a calibration reference of, say 10 metres and expect the regression model to be accurate. I have found the ideal calibration reference distances are 20m, 40m, and 70m for bows that can flick arrows faster than 200fps.
Receive live updates and score alerts, plus the latest recaps and action shots. Download for free today with your mobile device and take the action with you everywhere you go.
• News and other featured articles
• “GameCast”, featuring live play-by-play scores and updates.
• Push notifications for score alerts, breaking news and other advisories
• Game photo galleries
* Calculating the score (Mode bow or compound)
* Recording the different impacts of its arrows
* Record its shooting sessions on the SD card
* To list all results
* To view its progress over time
* To assess the association of each arrow
* triple faces horizontal vertical or triangulaire
* Consideration of ten+ with Compound
* Mode Multi-shooters
* automatic decrement score based arrows
* Link to Chronotir
* Free choice of distances (meters or yards or stakes)
* Multiples ranges simultaneous
* To send their scores by mail with picture
All on different types of faces (FITA, Triple, reduced, Countryside, Hit / Miss, Imperial, Beursault, IFAA, 3D).
It supports FITA, Field/IFAA and 3D disciplines with a customizable trainingsprogram.
You can also store informations about your bow-settings (e.g. sight, brace height, …) and arrow-properties (e.g. model, spine, headweight, length, ...).
- supports FITA-, Field- and 3D-disciplines
- results for up to 4 archers at once
- recording results is very fast and easy
- highly customizable trainingsprogram
- Database for trainingsresults
- optional Countdown-Clock during training
- bow settings & arrow setups can be saved
- for 3D: supports individual and negative scores for special targets
- Database can be exported/imported (in case of device change)
- Results can be exported to HTML- and CSV-files (e.g. to show/print in web browsers or Excel)
- Languages: english, german
You can change the possible points of a 3D-training in the preferences.
You can choose between standard (black/yellow) and IFAA (blue/white) field-target.
Screenshots represent devices with 4.7", 7" and 10" screensize.
I hope you enjoy the app!
- User friendly scoreboard
- Best score sharing opportunities
- "Las Vegas" targets for compound bow
- Zoomed preview for better precision
- Export score in PDF format
- Dropbox backup
Basically, it's score keeper allowing the archer to mark down the score for each session
- Simple user interface for recording scores by just touch number pad on the screen to mark your arrows.
- Archer is able to edit any score before confirmation.
- Marking your arrows by taking a photo and attach to end
- Number of arrows not limited.
- The app supports both 6 arrow ends and 3 arrow ends.
- To list all results.
- Monthly statistics
- Share your score and/or photo to your friends
Features in PRO only
- Multiple target distances
- Edit score in history
- Export history to CSV (Excel) file
- Upload CSV to your Dropbox
- No limitation
- No ads
Remember you are here to shoot, so let this app keep the score!!
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write CSV file to SD card
* Internet access is used for ad and Dropbox access
For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : archery score, archery score board, archery
Artemis (the Coached version) is used by Team Netherlands and Team Italy, including top-archers like;
Sjef van den Berg, Peter Elzinga, Mike Schloesser, Irina Markovic, Inge Enthoven and many others!
With Artemis you can record your score and plot your arrows, but it can do much, much more. Archery has (or actually always was) a game of statistics, and this app can helps you with the statistical analysis to become a better archer.
For recurve or compound, target or field, archer or trainer/coach, Artemis offers you the tools to improve your or your athletes' performance.
ArtemisLite is free to use. Upgrading to Premium will unleash all analysis potential and an upgrade to Coached is perfect for the close cooperation between athletes and coaches.
Artemis is developed by Marcel van Apeldoorn; a former international archer, aerospace researcher, software developer, and assistant coach of the Dutch recurve and compound team.
Artemis has been tried and tested in many international events; Worldcups, European and World Championships and is actively used by top international archers. Not only in their training and preparations but also during these international events.
With Artemis, you can;
Record your setups
- Use different bows, sights, setups, quivers with different arrows
- Store lots of different tuning parameters for each setup, compound or recurve
- Store different sight settings for different bows you own
- Create custom matches, any number of ends with any number of arrows
- Use QR tags to create and share your rounds/matches
- Many target faces (World-Archer, Field, IFAA)
Record your matches and training sessions
- Full screen, intuitive and fast, different ways to record your scores, for a single archer or multiple archers
- Indicates the scoring value for correct placement
- Easily reposition shots when misplaced
- Record shot ratings (to filter out the obvious bad shots)
- Record shot timing
- Identify which arrow was shot
- Customize almost everything you want to record
During matches, Artemis can advice you on;
- Sight adjustement. The app will detect trends in movement of groups and will very accurately advice in sight adjustements
- Arrow consistency. The app will alert you when an arrow starts to hitting outside of the group, so you can replace it with a different arrow
- Review your color coded scorecard with lots of extra information
- Review your grouping and the trend of your grouping
- Review the individual arrow performances/grouping
After match performance analysis
- Plot your scores in time
- Plot your average scoring
- Plot your volumes per week or month
- Make scatter plots of shot timing vs accuracy achieved (gives in indication of how important shot timing is for you)
- Compare almost anything; build your own filters to compare different archers, bows, setups, different quivers, or individual arrows
- Compare shots on different target faces shot on different distances with each other
- Compare different archers, bows, arrows on a single target face or on a so-called 4-view (4 target faces at the same time)
And many more
- Share your results on facebook or email your coach with end-by-end face plots and scorecards
- No internet access required
- Your information is not sent to some database you do not have control over
- Backup and restore your database (on the device itself or on Google Drive)
- Import someone else database
- Synchronize your database with your coach/trainer
- Show your matches on a world map
It's not a simple app... but neither is becoming a top archer. You need to put in the effort and then Artemis will play an important role in your Archery!