In addition to editing your MS Office files, purchasing Documents To Go Premium unlocks the ability to:
• Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive/OneDrive
• Synchronize files between your device and Windows computer
• Access password protected files
• Remove ads
Note: You must have the Documents To Go-Free Office Suite AND the Premium Key installed in order to unlock the Premium Key features.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB, and to various cloud services.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (2007/2008/2010/2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Arabic, and traditional & simplified Chinese.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
You can try the free edition of SmsTemplates here:
which is limited to create up to 3 templates
Sms Templates gives you the ablility to:
* Create \ Edit \ Delete SMS template.
* Save templates in your favorites for faster access.
* Check the recent templates you have used.
* Create groups and organize templates inside groups.
* You can sort the templates list alphabetical, by creation time or manually by drag and drop items in the list.
* Click on template to send it.
* Click on the send message button in the contact application to send the sms using a selected template directly to this contact.
* The application comes with couple of pre built templates.
Sms Templates saves you lot of time typing the same sms again and again.
android.permission.INTERNET is only for error reporting and reports won't be send without user approval
Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- Microsoft Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel, only plain cell values), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Office 97 formats: .doc (Word, plain text extraction only)
- PDF (experimenal on Android 4.4 or lower, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
Full version. Internet access permission requires in order to be able to display external images in ODF documents.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
How to Stand Out In the Jobs Market
Avoiding Resume Writing Disaster
Three Steps to Get Nearer Your Next Job
How to Create a Free Online Resume
This app is free. Download Resume Templates now!
Looking to access your Microsoft Office® files at any time? All you need is your favorite Android device and Documents To Go in order to be constantly connected!
What can I do with "DocsToGo"?:
• EDIT, CREATE & VIEW Word, Excel & PowerPoint files (Office 2007/2008/2010)
• VIEW PDF files!
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
Documents To Go, now in its 14th year, is developed by DataViz, Inc., a producer of quality software for Macs & PCs for over 29 years.
•Word To Go includes rich formatting features including bold, italics, underline, font color, alignment, bulleted & numbered lists, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes, endnotes, track-changes, word count, find & replace, etc.
•Sheet To Go offers powerful data computation with support for 111 functions, cell, number & sheet formatting, row & column preferences, auto-fit options, freeze panes, sort, cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, charting, etc.
•Slideshow To Go allows you to effortlessly “flick” through slides, review notes, rehearse timing & make last minute changes to presentations on the go.
•PDF To Go provides high-fidelity viewing of important reference materials with options for page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, select & copy text, and more...
•Total access with support for attachments, password-protected files and built-in file browser
•Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Korean and Arabic and traditional and simplified Chinese
Why Documents To Go?
•Full featured Documents To Go is not just a viewer, it's a complete solution with a full range of viewing AND editing features.
•First to market Documents To Go is the first mobile Office suite for Android that supports editing of native Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint files!
•Powered by InTact Technology. DataViz' acclaimed technology ensures all original file formatting is retained once a file has been edited on an Android device & then forwarded on.
•Send & receive attachments.
•Native. Open Word & Excel files on your Android phone without any desktop or server conversion needed.
•Nothing new to learn. Documents To Go was designed & developed with the Android device user in mind.
With SignEasy, you will be able to sign & send documents using email or your preferred cloud storage services with ease and convenience in few steps.
Import a document from Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export” or "Send To" functionality.
Sign using just your finger or a stylus, add initials, date, fill text and images in the document
Send the final document by email or save it to your preferred cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Consumers, professionals, and businesses from over 150 countries are using SignEasy to electronically sign agreements, contracts and many type of documents such as NDAs, financial reports, loan applications, purchase orders, sales quotes, expense reports, real estate forms, and even permission slips among others.
As Featured in Media:
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by others in-person
✔ Create your signature and initials using your finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote using “Export” or “Send To” functionality
✔ Set up a rule in your email inbox for files to be signed for auto-import by forwarding the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Import and save documents directly from/to your preferred cloud services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote by linking SignEasy with them
✔ Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
✔ Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
✔ Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
✔ Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
Upon download, SignEasy comes with a basic account allowing you to sign up to 3 documents for free. For business and professional usage, you can upgrade to the Premium plan for signing unlimited* documents with unlimited* storage and advanced features. For occasional use, you can buy a ‘10 document credits’ package and only pay for what you use.
Get started today with the world’s most reliable electronic signature app and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information about our mobile app and electronic signatures, visit http://getsigneasy.com
Get in touch at: email@example.com.
Connect with us on:
Facebook — http://facebook.com/getsigneasy
Twitter — http://twitter.com/getsigneasy
Launched in 2010, SignEasy is the simplest, most convenient and secure app for businesses and professionals to fill & sign documents from smartphones and tablets. People use SignEasy's eSignature app to expedite business turnaround times, close more sales and reduce costs by saving time and money.
SignEasy executes 60% faster than other leading eSignature apps and it cuts document turnaround times by as much as 95% compared to traditional methods of printing, scanning and sending paper documents. SignEasy seamlessly integrates with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote.
With the use of this app you can easily manage your PDF, Text, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere.
- Get list of all documents available in your smart phone at single place.
- Categorize these lists of documents in to PDF Files, Text Documents, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- You can read & manage any document any time anywhere.
- Easily delete & share Bunch of documents.
Please keep your app updated to the latest version. In case of any problems & suggestion please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a list of features
+ Search for people by name from our various data sets
+ NJ Traffic, NJ Criminal, NJ Foreclosures, NJ Civil
+ PA Traffic, PA Criminal
+ Create multiple accounts for your employees in your firm
+ Manage security with different access levels
+ Add and share memos, files, events and more
+ Add Invoices and payments
+ Hand over files from one device to another with innovative QR Code scanner.
PCMAG AND GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 45 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
• The No. 1 app in Google Play’s Business category with 350,000+ user reviews
# Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes & Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8 NOW BRINGS DESKTOP FEATURES TO A MOBILE LIKE NEVER BEFORE:
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Support for multiple keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Ad free.
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Calcolare il valore del Contributo unificato per le iscrizioni a ruolo.
Calcolare il costo dei diritti di copia per i fascicoli.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini processuali.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini 183 e 190 C.P.C.
Gestire le udienze.
Gestire anagrafica Clienti, Ctu e avvocati;
Contiene un elenco telefonico di tutti gli Uffici Giudiziari con possibilità di chiamata immediata;
Gestire gli appunti.
SmartOffice lets you access Microsoft Office and other documents from anywhere. SmartOffice includes simple tools to create from templates, make changes, share via email in original or PDF format, print new versions, or sync to the cloud.
View: SmartOffice accurately displays MS Office files PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text (.txt) and Images
• Fast loading for all MS Office file types, PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text and Images
• Full support for multi-touch gestures
• Screen display adapts to fit your tablet or smartphone
• Visual Explorer – thumbnail and timeline views make it easy to find your recent documents
• Reflow pages to fit screen, or see full page layouts
• Document Info view shows all file details
• "N-up" feature dynamically displays multiple pages of a document – navigate easily to any page with
• Zoom in to the smallest detail in your document – Artifex's rendering engine allows crystal clear viewing
• Use slide show view for presentations
• 3D document viewing – put on your glasses and see your renderings in 3D
Create: Use FREE preloaded templates
• Create new MS Office docs from a blank template, or use FREE preloaded optional templates
• Save in original document formats to maintain compatibility and editing capability, or save to PDF
Edit: Easily edit text or change styles with intuitive editing and formatting tools
• Edit MS Office documents – Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
• You can annotate PDF files, but you cannot edit PDF.
• Choose fonts, colors, formatting – embed shapes and images
• Cut and paste to in-app clipboard
• Undo function to recover mistakes
• Keyword search and hypertext links
• Easy, precise cursor placement
• PowerPoint slide sorter
Print: Print directly from SmartOffice
• Print directly from the app to thousands of supported wireless printers
• Convert/export/save to PDF
Share: Share documents via email or sync to the cloud
• Send email directly from within SmartOffice using your device's email client
• Cloud storage compatibility – connect directly to DropBox, Box, Google Drive
File and Print Formats:
• Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
(viewing and editing);
• Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
• JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
• Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
Application localized for: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Connect with SmartOffice
Let us know what you think of Smart Office on our forums at http://smartoffice-forum.artifex.com - we'd love to hear from you!
What makes our document scanner app different from others:
1) Fully functional: no limits on number of documents, pages, no watermarks on images and produced PDF documents
2) Signature tool: Add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool
3) Built-in OCR system (50 languages supported). Extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, without network connection
4) PDF to JPG converter allows to extract pages from PDF document and convert them to JPG images. Again, all processing is performed locally right on users device, internet is not needed.
5) All image processing in one window, no need to switch between separate screens during image editing
6) Aspect ratio control feature. You can shrink/stretch image as necessary
7) Both portrait and landscape UI are supported for better user experience
- Access Network State, Internet, Bluetooth: needed to share documents
- Write External Storage, Test access to protected storage: needed to save documents to your device
Scan documents with your phone camera, edit image, sign, recognize text with OCR, convert to multipage PDF, save, print or share via appropriate app.
* Convert your docs into PDF format
Use your phone camera to scan all kinds of paper documents, ranging from receipts, notes, invoices, business cards to contracts, whiteboard discussions, certificates, etc.
* Efficient image processing
Smart doc detection algorithm, OCR text recognition, perspective correction, rectangular trim, aspect ratio adjustment, image enhancing controls – all in one window for your convenience. This makes scanning process both easy and efficient, especially for batch processing mode.
* Text recognition, OCR
Built-in OCR system to recognise and extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, what keeps sensitive data contained and secure. You can share recognized text to any app installed on your device to create a new email, sms, translate to other languages with Google Translate (for instance), etc.
* Advanced Editing
PDF scanner is not just a document scanner but also a digital form filling app. You can add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool.
* PDF to JPG converter
Our document scanner is able to extract pages from PDF documents and convert them to high-quality JPG images. Long click on Open button and select PDF file from your SD card for import. Images can be edited inside the app and converted back to PDF, if necessary. You can use this function for digital form filling, for instance.
There is a function to print out document straight from your device. Click on Share button and select A Printer. Google Cloud Print account is required.
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Convert images to premium quality PDF and Upload documents to cloud storage services: dropbox, gdocs, evernote, use mail services, bluetooth or facebook, twitter, skype, etc. with no limits and absolutely free
Dear Smart Investor...
High return, low risk? Not in the stock market.
One thing is for sure, while there are many differences between Trust deeds and other types of investments – a trust deed is an investment opportunity that offers you a high return with less risk.
Smart investors pad their retirement fund with Trust deed investments because they can earn up to 10% back on their investment -- Year in, Year out!
That's 5 times more retirement money compared to the average savings account.
Plus each investment is secured by actual property – homes, buildings, or land.
Here is just SOME of the insider investing tips you'll find inside:
★ Why Trust Deed Investing is safer than the stock market.
★ The big reason why Trust deed investors agree it's the best way to invest for retirement.
★ How to get 15 times more retirement money than you normally would.
★ 3 things you should ask to know about a borrower before you invest.
★ 3 vital parties involved in every trust deed.
★ 2 major differences between trust deeds and mortgages.
★ 7 reasons why investing in trust deeds is smarter than risking it in the stock market.
★ 9 reasons why trust deeds are in demand.
★ 6 rules of Real Estate Law you need to know before you invest.
★ Possibly the single most important element to secure investing in trust deeds (and how to make sure it's done right).
★ 9 areas to judge a borrower before you sign on.
★ 2 insurance policies that will ensure you're making a safe investment.
★ 7 things a loan servicing company can do for you to make Trust deed investing as effortless as possible.
★ The ins and outs of 8 loan notes your Trade deed may need to use (and how to handle each of them).
★ What to do if you lose a loan note (a copy of the original won't do it).
★ All you need to know about construction loans.
★ Insider tricks for using an escrow company to protect your money.
★ 8 things to know before you start working with your escrow company.
★ 2 ways to follow through with foreclosure and get back your investment.
★ 2 documents you'll need before you foreclose.
★ How to quickly handle a borrower's bankruptcy.
★ 7 beginning tips for succeeding with Trust deed investing.
★ 8 frequently asked questions for the beginning investor.
★ The 7 most important steps to winning with Trust deed investing.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $18.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Tablet users check out our new tablet-optimized TurboScan HD.
#1 US business app in iTunes Store for 3 years!
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" (AppBank review, April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" (iosLawyer.com, Dec 2012)
• "Produces not a photograph of a document, but a very clear copier quality image, Having this app is like having a portable copier in your pocket" (TurboScan user)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the phone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your phone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Ultra-fast processing (under 2 seconds per page)
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages between stored scans
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Note: if your flash over-saturates images or makes them blurry, please change the flash option in app Settings
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents (magazines, etc.)
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at email@example.com before submitting a comment to the store.
View your office documents as they are meant to be seen with the Microsoft Windows Font Compatibility pack. The pack includes the most commonly used fonts in Microsoft Office documents.
• Arial (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Arial Narrow WGL (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Calibri (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Comic Sans (Regular, Bold)
• Cambria (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Cambria Math (special character set)
• Courier New (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Georgia (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Palace Script MT
• Sorts (symbol character set)
• Symbol (symbol character set)
• Tahoma (Regular, Bold)
• Times New Roman (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Verdana (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Webdings (symbol character set)
• Wingdings 1 (symbol character set)
• Wingdings 2 (symbol character set)
• Wingdings 3 (symbol character set)
You'll also find a selection of specially curated open source fonts:
A Bebedera, Ackermann, Acroscript, AlexBrush, Alfphabet, Ambrosia, Amburegul, Anke, Archicoco, Artaxerxes, Banana Brick, Beon, Bilbo, Binz, Brivido, Brush Lettering One, Certege, Climent Five, Comic Relief, Crimson, Cut-cut, Dancing Script, Didact Gothic, Dotrice, Douar Outline, Dynalight, Effects Eighty, Gabriola, Gamaliel, Garamond, Googily, Hobby-of-night, Impact, Interval, Kiri Font, Klaudia, Knots, Lato Regular, Lavoir, Libertinage, Logisoso, Lucon, Micross, Modern Antiqua, Old Standart, Open Sans, Orbitracer, Pacaya, Ponyo, Potion, Qwars Sans, Railway, Santa Barbara Streets, Strato, Sylfaen, Times Gothic, Titr, Toscuchet, Unique, Wachinanga
The font package is an optional add-on product compatible with OfficeSuite, OfficeSuite Pro, and is part of OfficeSuite Premium.
When adopting a diet plan, the single most critical factor in a dieters' success is adhering to a diet plan's food consumption guidelines. My Diet Plan Match is unlike any other diet app out there because we allow you to explore a diet plan first, and then decide if it is right for you. We do this by providing a diet plan overview, recommended foods, sample menu, and a complete recipe list for each and every diet plan.
Better yet, My Diet Plan Match allows you to explore these different diet plans by selecting foods and recipes that you use often, and then returning lists of plans that include those foods and recipes. We have over 2000 recipes, and 1500 foods in our database that are all tied into different diet plans. You''ll be surprised to find that some diet plans even include recipes for things such as dark chocolate truffles, and foods like pizza! So whether you're a big fan of chicken Alfredo, cookies or peach crumble, we have a diet plan that is the perfect match for you!
There is no doubt that knowing all you can about a diet plan will help you be successful with your diet goals in the long run, especially if you are not surprised by the diet foods and diet recipes you will have to eat when you select that plan! Let My Diet Plan Match help you select a diet plan today that is in line with your eating habits and favorite foods!
How Does it Work?
Tap on the "Diet Plans That Include Your Favorite Foods" button, scroll through the foods, and then tap as many as you like to select them. Tap them again to de-select. Press "Go" and get a list of diet plan that include those food(s). In the same way you can select the "Diet Plans That Include Your Favorite Recipes", and then select as many recipes as you like, tap "Go", and get a list of all diet plans that feature those recipe(s).
Tap on the "Search Diet Plans" if you already know the name of a diet plan you want research and learn more about. Use the "Diet Categories" screen to learn more about the different diet plans that belong to categories like Low Carb, Detox, Low Fat, Low GI, and many more.
My Diet Plan Match:
- 100% FREE - forever!
- Takes the guesswork out of dieting.
- 550+ diet plans from 12 different categories
- Allows you to research diet plans by category like low GI, detox, fad, raw food and many more.
- Allows you to select foods you like, and explore diet plans that include them.
- Allows you to select recipes you like, and explore diet plans that include them.
- Allows you to research diet plans by searching for a title of a diet plan that you already know of.
- Provides a healthy recipe of the week
Featured Categories of Diet Plans:
Diet cookbooks, detox diets, diet delivery programs, fad diets, healthy diets, low carb diets, low fat diets, low GI diets, meal replacement diets, online diets, raw food diets, weight loss diets.
Diet Plans we Feature:
HCG, Atkins, South Beach, Diabetes, Liquid, Protein, 1200 Calorie, 1500 Calorie, 1400 Calorie, 800 Calorie, 400 Calorie, Kaiser, American Heart Association, AHA, gastritis, 3 day, 17 day, 2 day, 4 day, 11 day, 1000 calorie, chemical, British Heart Foundation, kidney, miracle, Bodybuilding, vegetarian, vegan, Body for Life, Cookie, Weight Watchers, Hacker's, Nutrisystems, Dukan, Beverly Hills, Cabbage Soup, Grapefruit, Junk food, Subway, Ketogenic, Gluten-free, Elimination, Alkaline, Blood Type, Dr. Hay, Feingold, Jenny Craig, Master Cleanse, Medifast, Mediterranean, Paleolithic, paleo, Acai Berry, Special K, diet2go, Jenny Craig, celebrity, zone, wedding, Scarsdale, lemonade, banana, montignac, slimming world, flat belly, slim down, abs, and MANY more.