a. Book Cylinder
b. Know your Distributor
c. Talk To Us
d. Feedback Status
e. Rate your Distributor
f. Bharatgas Services
1. Order History
2. Request for 2nd Cylinder
3. Surrender Connection
a. Book LPG Refill
b. Check Refill History
c. Log a Complaint
d. Request to Surrender LPG Connection
e. Rate the HP Gas distributor
f. Avail Preferred time delivery
g. Transparency Portal
Pre-Requisite for usage of Mobile App:
a) User should be a consumer of HP GAS
b) Should have a valid e-mail Id
c) Must have registered on HPCL Consumer World. If not registered, please visit :
www.hpgas.com and select "HPGAS Consumer World"
You can book gas for Indane Gas , Bharat Gas and HP Gas.
- Online booking of LPG cylinders
- Order Refill
- Check status of their requests
- Transfer of Connections
- Customer Support
- File complaints
Please send your valuable feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tomorrow's Gas Price Today app is the #1 gas price predictor in Canada. It provides tomorrow's price each day for more than 50 Canadian cities so you know whether you should fill your tank today or wait until tomorrow to save money on fuel. It also features a two-day forecast so you know whether the price is likely to rise or fall in the next 48 hours.
This is the official app produced by consumer advocate Dan McTeague. Learn more at tomorrowsgaspricetoday.com.
- You can calculate: fuel needed to drive given distance, fuel costs, price per 1 km/mile, price per person and estimated drive time.
- You only need to provide: fuel consumption of your car, fuel price, distance and passengers number. Fuel consumption and fuel price can be saved at application settings.
- You can calculate your car fuel consumption in the application (by providing distance driven and fuel wasted) and save it in the settings afterwards.
- You can calculate distance by providing starting and ending point. As points you can use cities name or whole address (for example: "Baltimore, Gwynn Oak").
Insted of providing your starting point, you can check "My location" option and application will find your location.
You can also calculate distance for 2 side route.
* Energy Calculator *
- You can calculate costs for selected electric device. You only need to provide price per 1 kWh of energy in order to get informations about energy used or energy price per day/month/year.
- There are 31 devices included with the application. Devices can be added, modified or deleted manually from the application.
* Water Calculator *
- You can calculate costs for selected water device. You only need to provide price per 1 m3 of water in order to get informations about water used or water price per one-time usage/month/year.
- There are 8 activites included with the application. Activities can be added, modified or deleted manually from the application.
* Energy Summary *
- You can create list of devices and calculate energy consumption for all devices per day/month/year or overall cost in chosen currency.
- You can add few the same devices on list (for example: 5x 60W lightbulbs) and delete unwanted devices at any time.
* Water Summary *
- You can create list of activities and calculate water consumption for all activities per one-time usage/month/year or overall cost in chosen currency.
- You can add few the same activities on list (for example: 3x shower for all persons in home) and delete unwanted activities at any time.
• You can export or import database with all your devices/activites.
• You can choose currency from the list (USD, euro, GBP, zł) or you can use your own currency.
• Huge choice of units. You only need to choose them from app settings and all data will be calculated correctly.
• During the first run of the application, units are chosen automatically depending on the language set in device settings.
• Lenght units: kilometers, miles.
• Capacity units: litres, US gallons, UK gallons.
• Fuel consumption units: l/100km, mpg (us), mpg (uk), mpl, km/l, km/gal (us), km/gal (uk).
• There is a possibility to use wi-fi only in application.
• Application is fully free.
• Application works on every device with Android 2.1+
* Mileage Rate (bulk update available)
* Vehicle used
* Emails PDF/CSV reports
* Automatic calculations
* Auto Complete
* DB backup/restore
* Fuel, Fuel Cost
* Notes Field
* Totals PDF Page
See website for more
* It's able to handle starting with a non-empty cylinder.
* The gas used to top up the mix is air by default, but this can be changed if you are interested in using another banked gas.
* New in 3.1.0: the "rich O2" gas used to increase the oxygen content of your mixes can be set to any Nitrox mix. By default this is oxygen.
* Top-up mode to determine what you would get if you topped up an existing mix to a desired pressure.
* It also computes MODs, EADs, and ENDs for desired and result mixes.
* Supports both ideal and Van der Waals equations for mixing calculations
* Can switch between adding Oxygen or Helium first when blending
* Supports imperial or metric units. Scuba Tanks and Gas Mixer synchronize the units setting with each other so you don't have to make the same change in both applications.
* Can customize the temperature setting
* Should run well on most Android devices running Cupcake (1.5) or higher.
* Support for nitrox and trimix continuous blending
* Source code is available, providing developers with a good implementation of common SCUBA formulae and performing Van der Waals mixing calculations numerically.
Always analyze your gas! This program is only making approximations. It is no substitute for proper blending technique and an analyzer.
Do you ever feel that writing down the mileage log troublesome or tiresome? Was there a time that the mileage log was trashed, lost, or not readable? Was there a time that there's no paper or pen around to track the mileage?
Well, Mileage Log is the app for you. Simply type in the starting mileage of your car and the purpose of the ride and you're set to go. While you're driving the app would keep track of the time and where you've traveled on a map. When you arrive at the destination, simply enter the ending mileage of the trip and the app would send your mileage track log and a picture of your route map to your desire email account.
This is a simple but handy app that we would use typically everyday to keep track of how we use the fuel and the purpose of driving, especially that the fuel has gone up so crazily these days. For the people who need to log the mileage for tax purpose, this app would definitely the one.
You can store data from multiple vehicles, create statistics, individual and comparative charting, simple and intuitive way. Includes various types of driving and fuel. Also can be adjusted to the International System (l / km) or the Imperial System (gal / mi).
Government has raised the LPG subsidy cap. You will get 12 subsidized refills from 1 April 2014 to 31 Mar, 2015.
Aadhaar Linking Status.
Online Refill Booking.
★ How many LPG refills have I used in this year?
★ How many Subsidized LPG refills can I use in this year?
★ How many Subsidized refills have I already used?
★ How many are remaining?
★ Am I all set to receive LPG subsidy directly in my Aadhaar enabled bank account?
If you are HP Gas Consumer then you can find answers to these questions from the ‘HP Gas Transparency Portal’.
GasWala makes it a one click process.
∗ It shows you details of all the refills delivered to you in this and last year.
∗ Analyses your usage pattern and predicts the number of refills you may need in the rest of the year.
∗ Tells you if you are all set to receive LPG subsidy in your Aadhaar enabled bank account. It also displays the last four digits of your Aadhaar number (‘UID’).
∗ Books a new refill for you in just three clicks (provided you have already created an account on the ‘HP Gas Consumer World’ website).
∗ Keeps a watch on your booking status and notifies you of any changes in the status.
1. FULL NETWORK ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS
GasWala needs internet access to collect your refill details from the Transparency Portal, to book your refills, to check for your current booking status, to check for new updates and to serve ads from Google AdMob.
2. RUN AT STARTUP
When you book a new refill using this app, it automatically checks for any change in your booking status once a day. The app must be able to do this even after your phone reboots.
This application is not sponsored, endorsed or owned by ‘Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited’.
What they say:
One of The Top 10 Must Download Android Apps for Aam Aadmi.
hpcl, hp gas, indianoil, iocl, indane, bpcl, bharat gas, subsidy, India, cooking gas, cook, food
An Excellent App that will
Calculate Gas Rates For NATURAL
Gas Supplies in Seconds!!!!
Simply Enter METRIC Meter Readings,
And Press Calculate...
Has built in timer and Alarm.
Alerts you when time to take
second Reading! (2 minutes.)
Results will be Shown in
Cubic Meters per Hour
Cubic Feet per Hour
BTU per Hour
and KW per Hour.
Second Meter reading is taken
120 Seconds after initial reading,
with appliance under test FULL ON.
Instructions are Supplied in Help File.
**Internet access is required for Ads.
If you dont want Ads, then please purchase
If you like this App please rate it.
If NOT then please tell us why...
**PRO VERSION NOW AVAILABLE !!!
Calculates Gas Rate From Metric
and Imperial Meters for Natural,
Propane & Butane Gas.
Bike doesn't have a cycling speedometer and odometer? This is the app for you! Just be sure to mount the phone safely on your bicycle. Also makes a great pedometer.
- Bonus: Free route recorder and trip logger.
Supports US and metric units.
Perfect for your boat, scooter, lawn equipment, snowmobile, etc. Calculate exact fuel mixes in seconds.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics.
Designed to Create, Manage and Accelerate your Business.
The Apps form part of a much larger software package especially designed to create, manage and accelerate the growth of your business.
The design process has been overseen and refined by a core group of Registered Gas and Oil Engineers.
With the time savings and extra business you will wonder how you ever managed without it.
The software allows you to create certificates, records, quotes and invoices on the go without internet access including:
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
Homeowner Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
Gas Warning Notice
Gas Breakdown Record
Gas Service Record
Minor Electrical Works Certificate
Non Domestic Gas Safety Record
Leisure Industry Gas Safety Record
Liquefied Petroleum Gas Safety Record
Non Domestic Testing and Purging Record
Oil Installation Report (CD/10)
Oil Service Commission Report (CD/11)
Landlord Oil Installation Check (CD/12)
Oil Warning and Advice Notice (CD/14)
Domestic Oil Storage Tank Spillage and Fire Risk Assessment (TI/133D)
- Email certificates directly to customers and tenants
- Full Customer, Installation Address and Appliance database
- Capture tenant and house owners signature
- Certificate Numbers created automatically
- View Existing Certificates
- Unlimited online backup
- Works with and without an internet connection
- Up and Running in less than two minutes
- Simple workflow
- Install it on as many devices as you like
To see a full list of feature and more information please click here
For Details of Pricing please see
Note this app is only for registered Gas Safe Engineers and registered Oil Engineers - all Registration Details will be checked.
Controlla in ogni istante il tuo storico letture e la domiciliazione delle bollette. Con l'energy store locator è tutto a portata di mano ed è facilissimo trovare la più vicina energy station o l'energy store eni.
Come utilizzare l’app eni bolletta luce e gas:
Se sei un cliente eni già registrato ai servizi online gas e luce, utilizza il tuo username e la tua password per accedere anche all’applicazione.
Se invece non sei ancora registrato, iscriversi è semplice, basta andare sul sito famiglia.eni.it e avere con sé la propria bolletta.
Bollette e pagamenti: per visualizzare le bollette in formato pdf, verificare il tuo estratto conto, avere informazioni sulla bolletta di prossima emissione e richiedere la rateizzazione:
- In caso di più forniture attive con eni, seleziona il numero cliente che ti interessa
- Cerca e visualizza in pdf la bolletta che ti interessa, le informazioni sulla prossima bolletta, nonché la situazione estratto conto del numero cliente selezionato
- Puoi richiedere la rateizzazione della bolletta, se ci sono bollette rateizzabili
Servizio eni webolletta; è comoda, gratuita ed ecologica e la ricevi quando viene emessa:
- In caso di più forniture attive con eni, seleziona il numero cliente che ti interessa
- Inserisci il tuo cellulare, per essere avvisato anche via sms (e via mail) dell’emissione della bolletta
- Richiedi il servizio e conferma la tua mail attraverso il link che ricevi via e-mail
Autolettura gas, per ricevere una bolletta sempre più precisa:
- In caso di più forniture attive con eni, seleziona il contatore del gas che ti interessa.
- Verifica, nella schermata dell’autolettura, la data e il numero dell’ultima lettura da te effettuata con la possibilità di annotarti in modo automatico il periodo utile per comunicare l’autolettura gas.
- E imposta, sul tuo smartphone, le cifre su fondo nero che trovi sul contatore del gas.
- Premi il pulsante “invia lettura” e attendi il messaggio di conferma.
- Visualizza, nella schermata storico letture, le letture effettuate con data inserimento e relativo stato.
Data di attivazione della fornitura:
- Se hai richiesto una nuova fornitura, potrai visualizzare una data di attivazione indicativa.
- Se hai una fornitura già attiva, potrai visualizzarne i dettagli.
- Se hai più forniture con Eni, seleziona il numero cliente relativo.
Domiciliazione della bolletta, per ridurre gli sprechi di carta:
- Inserisci i dati del titolare del conto corrente: nome, cognome, codice fiscale e IBAN e dopo invia la richiesta.
- Se hai più forniture, seleziona quella su cui desideri attivare la domiciliazione.
Andamento consumi, per tenere sempre sotto controllo il tuo consumo di gas e luce.
- Puoi visualizzare i grafici rappresentativi dell’andamento dei tuoi consumi di gas e luce degli ultimi 2 anni e confrontarne l'andamento rispetto al profilo medio di riferimento.
Come leggere la bolletta, per consultare la guida alla lettura della nuova bolletta eni gas e luce.
- Seleziona dall’indice l’argomento che ti interessa e guarda la demo.
Store locator, per sapere in ogni momento a chi rivolgersi, come fare:
- Digita un indirizzo e ti sarà fornita la posizione degli energy store eni più vicini a te.