Known issues: This may break S-Beam on some Samsung devices. This is a known issue and the reason this now functions as a plugin instead of being part of the main app.
Note: This does not insert a message into your message history. The SMS is sent directly from the app with no user interaction required.
You must have Trigger installed for this to work. These plugins are supported as of 3.7.3
Note: I did not make these apps. These apps are made by the CyanogenMod team. I only provided 'download links'.
• Camera Next
• Clock widget
• DSP Manager
• File Manager
• Sound Recorder
This app is just made to install the CyanogenMod apps, but sometimes those apps don't work just because you don't have CyanogenMod. It's not my fault, those apps are just meant to be on the ROM itself.
Have any questions? Email me at email@example.com
Visit my website at www.maartendekkers.com
Donations are welcome :) https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9M83ATUVK67TN
S Pen Launcher is designed for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, and Galaxy Note 8.0. Unfortunately the original Galaxy Note does not have an S Pen detachment sensor.
• Automatically launch an app or shortcut when you detach your S Pen
• Show app launcher when you detach your S Pen
• Dismiss app launcher when you attach your S Pen
• Add app launcher shortcut to use without detaching your S Pen
An explanation of each permission required by S Pen Launcher can be seen here: https://spenlauncher.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/183527
Please check out our feedback site at https://spenlauncher.uservoice.com. You can submit feature requests, contact support, and read the FAQ.
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug.
S Pen Launcher is a product of Steadfast Innovation. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
And it is developed by Cheetah Mobile which is the father of Clean Master and CM Security!
• Check the DNS Servers
• Check ARP Cheating
• Check Wi-Fi Hacking
• Check if it's a fake Wi-Fi
• Check if it's a public Wi-Fi
• Check the encryption
• Connect the Wi-Fi in a blink of an eye
• Security check to protect you from any dangerous hotspot
• Clear and simple management of the Wi-Fi list
• Wi-Fi speed test
• Check your Wi-Fi passwords (not hacking but check your saved passwords)
★Official Email: CM.Free.Wifi@CMCM.com
CM Free WiFi is a rising star in the field of Wi-Fi / hotspot applications. Right now it can manage your Wi-Fi list in a simple and clear way, also it will perform security check to protect you from any dangerous Wi-Fi.
Many many interesting and useful functions are under developing, let's keep looking forward on the next version to see what surprise it will bring to us!
Any suggestion or requirement, please send a mail to our official mail box! Thanks!
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
I don't understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every home screen if there obviously is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher if you go to the left page. So after some searching I found a way to hide it. But it will show again if you go to the left screen; no functionality is lost. Of course digging through the code I found some more things which are customizable :)
++ Features ++
- Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- apps from the app drawer
- page indicator
- app dock / auto hide
- all apps button
- icon labels
Icon Pack Support [XGELS Premium*]
- supports any icon pack
- automatically applies new icon packs
- dynamic calendar icon (free: unthemed, paid*: themed by icon pack)
Notification Badges [XGELS Premium*]
- using MissedIt!
Gestures: [unlock all gestures with XGELS Premium*]
- swipe down left, middle, right
- swipe up left, middle, right
-> Gesture actions
- pull down notification bar
- pull down quicksettings panel
- open app drawer
- open last app from recents
- open android settings
- go to sleep
- toggle hide/show app dock
- launch an app
- app drawer
- app dock
- homescreen margins
- app drawer background
- folder colors (background, font, preview)
- text colors on homescreen and app drawer
- resize icons
- resize icon texts
- hide shadows
- hide clock on default homescreen
- open the app drawer when pressing the home button on default homescreen
- change the icon of the home button to an app drawer icon on default homescreen
- go to sleep when pressing back button on every screen or only on default homescreen
- change the icon of the back button to a power off button
- rotate launcher
- all widgets are fully resizeable
- set your own default homescreen
- lock desktop
- continuous scroll (experimental)
- overscroll left or right to open the app drawer
- overscroll in app drawer goes back to homescreen
- close app drawer after launching an app
- disable wallpaper scrolling
Backup/Restore: [requires XGELS Premium*]
- backup / restore homescreen layout (icon and folders)
* XGELS Premium can be purchased through an InApp-Purchase
The latest version 2 ensures even safer operability by introducing voice recognition and expanded text-read-out functions, and more!
What this application is capable of.
1. Fully Synchronized Function Integration with Car Audio or Personal Audio System
Control your music and applications from your car audio or smartphone.
2. Voice Communication
Through voice operation, you can safely and comfortably operate your smartphone in the car.
3. Notification Read Out
Incoming SMS/E-mail and Twitter/Facebook/Calendar notification etc. are automatically read aloud to keep you in touch.
4. Smartphone Visualization
Enhance the way you enjoy music on Car Audio or Personal Audio System with your smartphone display.
5. Custom Sound Setting
Full settings of DSP features (e.g., Equalizer, Volume Control, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer, and Listening Position) available using smartphone as a remote screen.
Compatible Sony products:
(*1): MEX-BT3100P/BT3100U/BT3150U/BT3153U/BT4100P/BT4100U/BT4100E/BT4150U/GS600BT, WX-GT90BT/GT90BTE/GT99BT/GT99BTM
*1 No Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Custom Sound Setting
*2 No App Control from Car Audio, E-mail Read/Reply
*3 No App Control from Personal Audio System, Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer/Listening Position Setting
App Remote ver. 2.0 via Bluetooth is compatible with Android devices with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.*, 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 installed.
Available operations differ depending on the applications.
For details on available applications, visit Sony Support site in your region.
Voice recognition function does not work depending on your smartphone. In that case, go to "Settings" - select "Voice Recognition".
SMS/E-mail/Notification reading is available for Android devices with TTS engine installed.
The “Smart Connect” application, provided by Sony Mobile Communications, is necessary for Twitter/Facebook/Calendar etc. notification read out.
Sony and the Sony logo, App Remote, Xplod are trademarks of Sony Corporation
All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation or their respective owners.
Want to customize your controls in advance mode? Just select that tab to see a list of installed compatible games and you’ll be able to easily assign keyboard and HID commands to specific buttons on the controller. This is an ideal way to take games or software that only have Keyboard support or limited controller support, and easily transfer control to the PlayPad. After customizing your controller setup for your favorite game, you can easily save and create new profiles.
If you experience any issues or need help setting up the PlayPad, PlayPad Pro or Playground, please do not hesitate to contact us at 888.444.6956 and a Nyko customer service representative can help resolve any issues you may have.
Please Note: This update does not include any touch mapping support. Nyko’s original solution for Touch Mapping was made incompatible following the Android 4.1 update. We are still examining if it is possible to do touch mapping within the current version of Android. We will update further if and when we discover a working solution.
Please continue to send us your feedback and any issues you experience as it helps us to improve the Nyko Playground experience. Expect more frequent updates from us in the future.
Makes it easy to get to the bebo.com website.
appjungle.net not affiliated bebo.com.
(all trademarks are owned by their respective owners)
All use is at your own risk.
by downloading you agree.
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher Pro is a custom Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! Please try the free version before buying this version to make sure that the app is compatible.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used if no texture pack is selected.
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatiable texture pack
- Patch server IPs
This supply the most icons(More than 1,090) and App activities(More than 1,760) in existence. When you apply theme, There are many icons automatically changed, So it reduces user's burden of changing icons.
Please contact us by e-mail, If you want any other icon and improvement. We support additional services such as updating etc.(email@example.com)
1. Features of theme.
1) More than 1,090 of pre-fabricated theme-only icons.
2) Connected with more than 1,760 of App activities.
3) More than 1,050 of automatically change icons.
4) 13 kinds of wallpaper.
5) 8 kinds of dock image.
6) 7 kinds of App drawer wallpaper.
2. Reference (Icons and Activities in GO_Launcher_EX theme)
- Are there many Icons connected with application activities in this theme?
Yes, when users apply theme, there are many icons automatically changed, so it reduces user's burden of changing icons themselves.
- Why are there so many Icons in GO_Launcher_EX theme?
Because it supplies various icons to users who want to change it.
- If there are many icons on this theme, Doesn't it overload the system?
No. After installed, theme just recognize registered icons, So it doesn't overload the system.
3. Install GO_Launcher_EX as default screen.
1) First, install the latest version of GO_Launcher_EX. It is totally free.
2) To set GO_Launcher_EX as default screen.
a) After GO_Launcher_EX installed, click the Home button, and default launcher pop-up comes on.
b) Check the "Use by default for this action" > Select the GO_Launcher_EX, and GO_Launcher_EX will be set as default launcher.
4. How to use GO_Launcher_EX
1) Features of theme : If you apply this theme, then wallpapers, icons, dock images, app drawer wallpapers, etc. will be applied.
2) To apply theme : Install the GO_Launcher_EX, Click GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > themes > Select this theme.
3) Changing wallpaper : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > wallpaper > Go wallpaper > Select this theme's wallpaper.
4) Changing dock image : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Visual settings > Backgrounds > Dock background > GO Theme background > Select this theme's dock image.
5) Changing App drawer wallpaper : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Visual settings > Backgrounds > App drawer background > GO Theme background > Select this theme's app drawer wallpaper.
6) Effects setting : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Effects > Select the effects you want.
7) Action settings : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Operation Settings > Select the action you want.
Mobile Security has been on the hot list for quite a while and there comes different kinds of mobile security tools. In the last 2 years, AVL Team did only 2 things, one is developing a world’s top local anti-virus engine for mobile and the other is bearing with so many kinds of boring and unprofessional so-called mobile security apps.
Then, AVL Pro comes, in which we are trying to concentrate on the App Security and System Security. AVL Pro is willing to provide you a new level of mobile security experience.
What is AVL Pro?
AVL Pro means it will protect you and promote your mobile security. Last but not the least, it will make you a “Pro” of your own mobile security.
AVL Pro is unlike any other mobile security tools, it is a heavily armed security framework based on the AVL engine. It acts like a radar with microscope which gives you an insight of the security details and tries to help you become an expert of your own. You can use it to identify the security threats among your looks-good apps, and also you can act like a mobile malware analyst to catch the bad guys.
What AVL Pro brings you?
Identify apps and classify threats into different levels, including “Malicious” and “Risky”. Malicious means trojan apps, rogue apps and Risky means hack-tools, suspicious ad-ware sdk, etc.
Analysis the insight of an app, which explore the APK package , disassemble the DEX binary, and analysis the Opcode data. And then provide you comprehensive information of each app, such as certification, installing info, package files, activity, may-used URL, may-used SMS numbers and so on.
Plug-in architecture makes the core of the AVL Pro, which means you can assemble your own AVL Pro to satisfy personal security needs. And it’s open for your security ideas and e-mail us.
What AVL Team can do for you?
AVL Pro is still in beta status. We apologize for any bugs and inconvenience. We fight your bugs as light speed, we cherish your 5 stars and we take your 1 star as motive power.
May the force be with you and mobile security live long and prosper!
You can contact with us on google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/111040231992087385127/posts
Or E-mail to us: AvlPro@antiy.com
Are you always forgetting all the big or little things you meant to do?
If you answered "YES!" to any of the above questions, then you've probably already tried searching for Task Management apps to help yourself.
However, not all Task Management Apps are effective. If you find yourself still forgetting lots of items on your To Do List, then try out Kairos.
Kairos is different from all other competing To Do Apps.
It not only offers a more aggressive notification system to make you more aware of what you have to do, but it also offers unique features that can help you manage your daily life.
What makes Kairos better?
1. A unique priority based reminder system that will remind you more frequently the more you ignore a task.
2. Complete control of When and How the app will remind you.
3. Each task you create can have its own checklist!
⌂A Beautiful Design
⌂A 1-10 Scale for Priority Levels
⌂Customizable reminder patterns for each priority level
⌂Auto-Bump of priority level if you ignore reminders too much
⌂A split between tasks with and without deadlines
⌂Able to see time remaining or wasted in days, hours, minutes, or seconds
⌂Backup/Restore (With Daily Backup option)
⌂Plus more features!
View them in the Guide.
⌂Groups (To categorize your tasks)
⌂Priority Levels (Level Zero or 1-10 Scale)
⌂Due Date and Time
⌂Checklists (Each task can contain its own checklist)
Widget is only supported on Android 3.0+
Widget Support must be purchased, due to it allowing you to bypass all ads.
Widget Support purchase will support all future additional widgets.
⌂android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS Used for Unlocking Purchaseable Items
⌂android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Required for Ads
The old gesture launcher has been rewritten from scratch and rebranded as a fully capable Action Launcher.
Trigger offers even more actions with multiple ways to activate the actions.
A floating Trigger icon will appear floating on top of every app.
Tap the icon to launch a Gesture Field to use Gesture Actions.
Pull the icon to any direction to quickly activate a Pulling Action.
-Panels All panels are resizable and movable floating windows, capable of showing on top of every app
-Apps Launch any app
-Shortcuts Activate any shortcut
-Settings Change or toggle various settings throughout your phone, including a Profile action for an all in one effect
-Communication Quick shortcut to all or any contact for calling, messaging, or emailing
-Special Quick actions that are more special than others, including switching between apps, locking, and even music controls
-Extras Extra actions that do not belong to any other category
-More to come!
-Gestures Draw a pre-created gesture to launch an action
-Pulling Pull the Trigger Icon to a designated direction to quickly activate an action
-Floating Create little floating icons that activates your action with one touch
-Shortcuts Create homescreen shortcuts for any action, capable of being activated through 3rd party apps.
-Notifications Create notifications that stores up to 10 actions in your notification bar
-More to come!
Trigger is essentially a:
Homescreen Shortcut Launcher
Floating Icons Launcher
Mix and match actions with launchers and use them however you like.
Press and hold the icon for about 1 second to move it to any location.
Tip: Android 4.0+ users can hold onto the Trigger Icon to launch a Quick Draw Gesture Field to draw gestures rather than tapping on the icon.
Users who purchased the paid version of the Old Version of Trigger are able to restore all features that they have previously purchased.
Follow these steps to restore:
1. Keep the old version installed.
2. Open the Side Bar and press on "More Features"
3. Press Activate on the 2nd item, which is labeled "Old Trigger Buyer"
4. Restart Trigger
5. Uninstall the old version of Trigger
If you have any bugs or issues, Contact me through the E-Mail option in the About screen.
Have an idea for a new Action or a new way to launch Actions?
Send me an E-Mail and I'll see if it's possible to add in to a future update.
Ever been asked, "Yo! I just got a new phone, what apps are good?"
Ever thought, "Man, this is a really good app! But I rarely use it and its taking up space...?"
You still making a personal list of apps you like?
If you've ever been in similar situations then congrats, Panels is your answer.
●Add installed apps to left or right panels
●Add apps from Play Store sharing feature to left or right panels
●View an app's information directly from the panel without going into the Play Store
●Instantly access the App's Play Store page to install app
●Import/Export Panel Files
With Panels, you can add apps that you want to remember either from the list of installed apps or directly from the Play Store app.
All apps that are added to a panel can be easily browsed through. Read through descriptions, look through screenshots, write or read notes about the app.
★How To Use Panels★
●You have a Left Panel and a Right Panel to play around with
●If you want to add apps to the left panel, first go to the left panel. Then go to Add Apps, either by swiping left or pressing the Add Apps tab. All apps added will be added to the Left Panel.
●If you want to add apps to the right panel, go to the Right Panel and then go to Add Apps to add apps to the right panel.
●Basically, Add Apps will add to the side you were on last.
●You can also add apps directly from the PlayStore by going into the Play Store app and going to any app. Press the Share icon and select Panels to quickly add an app to a Panel.
●You can also Import or Export the Panel.
●Tapping the apps in the Panel will select them for you to do other actions.
★Different Usage Tips★
1. Add apps onto left or right panel.
2. Continue adding all the apps you want to share.
3. Press the Export icon on the top bar.
4. Press Export to save the file into a file on your device or press the Share icon so you will also be able to share the file when you press export.
5. If you didn't press the share icon, then find the file on your device and send it to others.
6. If you pressed the share icon, press something like GMail to attach the file and email it to your friends.
1. Add any apps you want to a panel.
2. Export out the panel as a file to save it.
3. View back the apps on the Panel whenever you want.
4. Import back old Panel files you created to view apps you've added there.
★Varience Favorite Apps★
Import this file to try out how Panels works.
Download this file and place it onto your device.
Then press the import icon and find the file. If the file isn't found, press the refresh button to do a system-wide scan.
This is not a data backup app. It will not back up your app's data.
Its purpose is to easily share a large amount of apps quickly and conveniently or to remember apps that you like.
This is the Ad-Supported Limited Version.
1. Maximum of six gestures
2. Unable to change Trigger Icon
Trigger Rewrite is Released!
Please download the new version of Trigger instead of this.
This version of Trigger will no longer be supported.
Due to the major changes made in the rewrite, it is impossible to transfer over the gestures from the old version to the new version.
A Trigger icon will always remain on top of every app ready to be activated.
Pressing the Trigger will call up a Gesture Field for you to draw your pre-created gestures. This will launch the pre-set action.
Pulling the Trigger in the north, east, south, west, northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest directions will activate a pre-set action. This is a quick-action and it can be set to any gesture.
Press and hold on the Trigger to move it to any location.
The Trigger can be shown or hidden by:
1. Search Key for phones with Search Buttons
2. Notification Bar for phones without Search Buttons
3. Shake for all occasions
1. App Panel
2. Image Panel
3. Info Panel
4. Text Panel
5. NotePad Panel
6. ClipBoard Panel
2. Vibrate Mode On
3. Vibrate Mode Off
4. Silent Mode On
5. Silent Mode Off
6. WiFi On
7. WiFi Off
8. Bluetooth On
9. Bluetooth Off
10. Data On
11. Data Off
12. Airplane Mode On
13. Airplane Mode Off
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Adjust Volume
1. Do Nothing
2. Vibrate Once
3. Play Sound
4. Open Dialpad
5. Call Number
6. Send SMS/MMS
7. SMS/MMS Contact
8. Send E-Mail
9. E-Mail Contact
10. Open Website
2. Dismiss Gesture Field
3. Simulate Home Button
4. Switch to Previous App
5. Recent Apps Field
6. Pull Notification Bar
Detect recently installed apps to conveniently add to App Panels.
Press the E-Mail Us option in the Settings if there are any problems or confusion.