Note: This does not insert a message into your message history. The SMS is sent directly from the app with no user interaction required.
You must have Trigger installed for this to work. These plugins are supported as of 3.7.3
Known issues: This may break S-Beam on some Samsung devices. This is a known issue and the reason this now functions as a plugin instead of being part of the main app.
This app can let you turn on / off your device in a touchless way without pressing the hardware power button.
Standard trigger- Tap proximity sensor to toggle screen on off
Quick look- Hold the tap to keep screen on
Pocket trigger- Put upside down to turn screen off, flip upwards to turn on
-The app will not keep the device awake, low battery consumption.
-Triggers and duration are configurable.
-Pause when on phone call.
-Pause when device screen in landscape mode.
-Pause after power button is pressed when screen facing down (using on bed).
-Lightweight. No ad.
Q: The app is not working
A: The app is tested in Nexus 5, Samsung S4 S2. Please let me know if it is not working in your device
Q1: How can I uninstall?
A1: This app will use device administrator right to turn off screen. Please deactivate the app from device admin (setting > security > device admin) before uninstall.
Q2: I get relocks screen all the time
A2: -Turn off "Force to lock screen after taking up from table"; or
-Extend automatically lock time in setting > security; or
-Disable the keylock in setting > security; or
-Adjust the dim level to highest in Screen Trigger setting
Q3: I get screen flickering all the time
A3: -Adjust the tap speed setting; or
-Slow the tap motion (tap and hold at least 0.5 seconds)
Q4: No response after tap on proximity sensor
A4: -The app use accelerometer and proximity sensor. Please try to re-calibrate the accelerometer; or
-The app might not handle all models.
Q5: Pocket sensor not always response
A5: Extent the tap speed or extent the pocket sensor duration. Slow the flipping motion.
You can program:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
We will add different data types based on feedback.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C.
The app is configured to allow you to write multiple tags without leaving the write screen.
Programmed tags will work with *any* device that has NFC. Everyone who scans the tag will see the same content.
You can buy tags from within the app.
The last 25 recently written tags are displayed on the homepage for easy access.
By adding companies, projects and tasks, Trigger delivers transparency over your business activity, now via the Trigger for Android app you can work while you're on the move.
Create conversation threads and limit the use of generic email to keep track of discussions
Prioritise tasks to be actioned
View Company activity feed
Use the Trigger app to log time outside the office, take client notes on relevant directly into the app, the conversation is kept in the one place.
Easily view recent activity on client projects, in a few taps, and create high priority tasks while with clients for colleagues to action quickly.
Note - this app requires a Trigger account. Go to www.triggerapp.com to sign up for a 14 day free trial, no credit card required.
You can find out the current status of your flash counter and firmware state (custom or official) by booting into "download mode" on most devices. The usual way of getting into "download mode" is by first turning off your device, then turning it on by pressing and holding VolDown+(Home)+Power. Alternatively, the "adb reboot download" command also often works.
When you run TriangleAway, if your device and firmware are supported, it will show you the detected state of the binary (custom or official) and flash counter value, and the option to "Reset flash counter". Please confirm that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On a number of devices, TriangleAway can work, but your firmware may not be supported directly. In that case, the app will tell you it needs to reboot into a special boot mode, which will be happen if you select "Reset flash counter". The device will reboot into a special mode which will allow you to review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or abort and do nothing). On some devices this will actually trigger the counter to 1 if its 0 - so if you're "just checking", do that in download mode!
!!! THIS IS A DANGEROUS OPERATION AND COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. A USB JIG IS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE !!!
( and by brick I mean brick - only a board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you, don't mess with boot(loader) stuff unless you *really* mean it! )
Note#1: using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings.
Note#2: on new devices status can only be reset on stock firmwares!
- GT-I9100 **
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Korea SHW-M250K/L/S
- GT-I9300/I9300T **
- GT-I9305/I9305T/I9305N LTE **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC, MetroPCS, Cricket, CSpire
- Korea: SHV-E210K/L/S, SHW-M440S
- USA: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, T-Mo, USCC
SG Note 2:
- GT-N7100/N7100T/N7102/N7105/N7105T **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC
- Canada: I317M, T889V
- Korea: SHV-E250K/L/S **
SG Note 3 (4.4+):
- USA: T-Mobile, Sprint
- Canada: SM-N900W8
- Asia: SM-N900S/2/6/8/9
SG Note 8.0":
- GT-N5100 3G **
- GT-N511x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N5120 LTE **
SG Note 10.1":
- GT-N8000 3G **
- GT-N801x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N8020 LTE **
- SHW-M480S/K/W **
SG Camera EK-GC100 **
SG Tab 2:
- GT-P310x 7" 3G
- GT-P311x 7" Wi-Fi
- GT-P510x 10.1" 3G
- GT-P511x 10.1" Wi-Fi
- I8160, I8190
- S7500, S7560, S7562
** Various models are supported depending on firmware, but only the exact models listed are supported regardless of firmware version.
Whether or not Triangle Away works may depend on your kernel, try flashing a different one if it doesn't work.
Please also note that some devices set the counter to 1 at every boot if you are running a custom kernel or recovery. On these devices, Triangle Away may always display 1 - make sure to check the counter in actual download mode.
For discussion and technical details, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it from Play. It is the same program.
I'm not sure about future updates - http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/118/Triangle_Away_vs_Samsung/
You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to write us an E-mail.
You could combine any activities and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
No more battery draining because you forgot to turn off the WiFi when you left your house. No more phone rings at school. Life will be easier.
✪ My Place is working in background and you don't have to worry about anything.
✪ My Place is easy to use.
Actions that you can do:
✪ Control WiFi
✪ Control Bluetooth
✪ Control Sound Settings
✪ Start an application
✪ Open a website
THIS IS A BETA VERSION.
Please feel free to report any problems.
Please DON'T send a negative feedback without contact with us first.
So if you cant find your phone at home/ or when your friends hide your phone , just trigger a alarm by sending a sms with specific text
Tags :smsalam , sms trigger , sms alarm, find phone, phone finder , phone silent,sms triggered alarm
1) Turn off the screen by sliding your hand
2) Turn off the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold)
3) Turn on the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold) - Note: This can cause Battery Drain
4) Enable screen on/off during calls only
5) ScreenOff shortcut, to turn off the screen by launching the app.
6) Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
Motivation to build this app:
1) While the phone is in pocket, and you have your bluetooth headset connected, even though you can answer your call with a click of bluetooth headset button, because the screen goes on and remains on, your call may hang-up or go on hold or probably few buttons may get pressed, isn't that annoying?
2) Lot of android phones don’t turn off the screen when phone is held close ear (You may end up hanging up on someone)
3) Accidental call pickups: Since capacitive screens are sensitive to touch as well as heat, An Incoming call gets picked up automatically when phone is in the pocket (And we get obliged to speak to annoying calls)
4) Its Cool!!!
5) If you are a HD2 user, you would know the pain. Many users have replaced that hardware buttons due to usage!!!
NOTE: To un-install, go Settings, Locations & Security, Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
For Support: Post you questions on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280#
1) HD2, Desire HD, Nexus One, Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
Important: this application is designed to work in conjunction with the BeSpoon location technology. It will therefore operate only on UWB enabled devices, such as the SpoonPhone. More infos on http://spoonphone.com.
Trigger can track one more objects and react when their distance is below or above a threshold. The app will execute custom actions such as play a sound, display a message or start an application. Each event and action is fully configurable through an easy to use interface.
Trigger evaluate conditions using the following custom criteria:
- tag attached, detached,
- tag distance is below or above a specified threshold,
- tag distance is between a specified range.
In response, Trigger can execute these actions:
- play a sound,
- display a message briefly,
- display an alarm screen,
- launch another app.
As many rule as needed can be configured to track your items. Trigger run in the background to ensure you will not miss an event !
Since it is a service that must be kept up at all times, Connect requires a one time $4.99 fee to be used.
The corresponding chrome extension can be found here: http://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/connect/dopcblnakobeneefloniajcdfommmmen?hl=en-US
And the website is located here:
You can show or hide these images.
Simple UI - Just one screen.
How to use?
1. Select show button.
2. Now tap on refresh button next to "Profile Pictures".
3. Open your gallery fom your home screen, you will find a new album named "Profile Picture" only if you have seen someone's profile picture in WhatsApp
Sometimes the power button is hard to press, or you want to save protect the hardware power button for longer use. This app and provided notification/widget can save you from accessing the power button all the time.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. NEW Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
This is the Ad-Supported Limited Version.
1. Maximum of six gestures
2. Unable to change Trigger Icon
A Trigger icon will always remain on top of every app ready to be activated.
Pressing the Trigger will call up a Gesture Field for you to draw your pre-created gestures. This will launch the pre-set action.
Pulling the Trigger in the north, east, south, west, northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest directions will activate a pre-set action. This is a quick-action and it can be set to any gesture.
Press and hold on the Trigger to move it to any location.
The Trigger can be shown or hidden by:
1. Search Key for phones with Search Buttons
2. Notification Bar for phones without Search Buttons
3. Shake for all occasions
1. App Panel
2. Image Panel
3. Info Panel
4. Text Panel
5. NotePad Panel
6. ClipBoard Panel
2. Vibrate Mode On
3. Vibrate Mode Off
4. Silent Mode On
5. Silent Mode Off
6. WiFi On
7. WiFi Off
8. Bluetooth On
9. Bluetooth Off
10. Data On
11. Data Off
12. Airplane Mode On
13. Airplane Mode Off
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Adjust Volume
1. Do Nothing
2. Vibrate Once
3. Play Sound
4. Open Dialpad
5. Call Number
6. Send SMS/MMS
7. SMS/MMS Contact
8. Send E-Mail
9. E-Mail Contact
10. Open Website
2. Dismiss Gesture Field
3. Simulate Home Button
4. Switch to Previous App
5. Recent Apps Field
6. Pull Notification Bar
Detect recently installed apps to conveniently add to App Panels.
Press the E-Mail Us option in the Settings if there are any problems or confusion.
Ever been asked, "Yo! I just got a new phone, what apps are good?"
Ever thought, "Man, this is a really good app! But I rarely use it and its taking up space...?"
You still making a personal list of apps you like?
If you've ever been in similar situations then congrats, Panels is your answer.
●Add installed apps to left or right panels
●Add apps from Play Store sharing feature to left or right panels
●View an app's information directly from the panel without going into the Play Store
●Instantly access the App's Play Store page to install app
●Import/Export Panel Files
With Panels, you can add apps that you want to remember either from the list of installed apps or directly from the Play Store app.
All apps that are added to a panel can be easily browsed through. Read through descriptions, look through screenshots, write or read notes about the app.
★How To Use Panels★
●You have a Left Panel and a Right Panel to play around with
●If you want to add apps to the left panel, first go to the left panel. Then go to Add Apps, either by swiping left or pressing the Add Apps tab. All apps added will be added to the Left Panel.
●If you want to add apps to the right panel, go to the Right Panel and then go to Add Apps to add apps to the right panel.
●Basically, Add Apps will add to the side you were on last.
●You can also add apps directly from the PlayStore by going into the Play Store app and going to any app. Press the Share icon and select Panels to quickly add an app to a Panel.
●You can also Import or Export the Panel.
●Tapping the apps in the Panel will select them for you to do other actions.
★Different Usage Tips★
1. Add apps onto left or right panel.
2. Continue adding all the apps you want to share.
3. Press the Export icon on the top bar.
4. Press Export to save the file into a file on your device or press the Share icon so you will also be able to share the file when you press export.
5. If you didn't press the share icon, then find the file on your device and send it to others.
6. If you pressed the share icon, press something like GMail to attach the file and email it to your friends.
1. Add any apps you want to a panel.
2. Export out the panel as a file to save it.
3. View back the apps on the Panel whenever you want.
4. Import back old Panel files you created to view apps you've added there.
★Varience Favorite Apps★
Import this file to try out how Panels works.
Download this file and place it onto your device.
Then press the import icon and find the file. If the file isn't found, press the refresh button to do a system-wide scan.
This is not a data backup app. It will not back up your app's data.
Its purpose is to easily share a large amount of apps quickly and conveniently or to remember apps that you like.
Are you always forgetting all the big or little things you meant to do?
If you answered "YES!" to any of the above questions, then you've probably already tried searching for Task Management apps to help yourself.
However, not all Task Management Apps are effective. If you find yourself still forgetting lots of items on your To Do List, then try out Kairos.
Kairos is different from all other competing To Do Apps.
It not only offers a more aggressive notification system to make you more aware of what you have to do, but it also offers unique features that can help you manage your daily life.
What makes Kairos better?
1. A unique priority based reminder system that will remind you more frequently the more you ignore a task.
2. Complete control of When and How the app will remind you.
3. Each task you create can have its own checklist!
⌂A Beautiful Design
⌂A 1-10 Scale for Priority Levels
⌂Customizable reminder patterns for each priority level
⌂Auto-Bump of priority level if you ignore reminders too much
⌂A split between tasks with and without deadlines
⌂Able to see time remaining or wasted in days, hours, minutes, or seconds
⌂Backup/Restore (With Daily Backup option)
⌂Plus more features!
View them in the Guide.
⌂Groups (To categorize your tasks)
⌂Priority Levels (Level Zero or 1-10 Scale)
⌂Due Date and Time
⌂Checklists (Each task can contain its own checklist)
Widget is only supported on Android 3.0+
Widget Support must be purchased, due to it allowing you to bypass all ads.
Widget Support purchase will support all future additional widgets.
⌂android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS Used for Unlocking Purchaseable Items
⌂android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Required for Ads