This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Note: This does not insert a message into your message history. The SMS is sent directly from the app with no user interaction required.
You must have Trigger installed for this to work. These plugins are supported as of 3.7.3
Known issues: This may break S-Beam on some Samsung devices. This is a known issue and the reason this now functions as a plugin instead of being part of the main app.
This app can let you turn on / off your device in a touchless way without pressing the hardware power button.
Standard trigger- Tap proximity sensor to toggle screen on off
Quick look- Hold the tap to keep screen on
Pocket trigger- Put upside down to turn screen off, flip upwards to turn on
-The app will not keep the device awake, low battery consumption.
-Triggers and duration are configurable.
-Pause when on phone call.
-Pause when device screen in landscape mode.
-Pause after power button is pressed when screen facing down (using on bed).
-Lightweight. No ad.
Q: The app is not working
A: The app is tested in Nexus 5, Samsung S4 S2. Please let me know if it is not working in your device
Q1: How can I uninstall?
A1: This app will use device administrator right to turn off screen. Please deactivate the app from device admin (setting > security > device admin) before uninstall.
Q2: I get relocks screen all the time
A2: -Turn off "Force to lock screen after taking up from table"; or
-Extend automatically lock time in setting > security; or
-Disable the keylock in setting > security; or
-Adjust the dim level to highest in Screen Trigger setting
Q3: I get screen flickering all the time
A3: -Adjust the tap speed setting; or
-Slow the tap motion (tap and hold at least 0.5 seconds)
Q4: No response after tap on proximity sensor
A4: -The app use accelerometer and proximity sensor. Please try to re-calibrate the accelerometer; or
-The app might not handle all models.
Q5: Pocket sensor not always response
A5: Extent the tap speed or extent the pocket sensor duration. Slow the flipping motion.
★ Tested: “Prey is by no means the only piece of anti-theft software out there, but it's definitely one of the most robust”
★ As seen on: BBC News, The Washington Post, Huffington Post, Lifehacker, and TechCrunch.
Remotely control your Android phone and tablet online
Once you log into Prey you can do the following:
- Find your phone on a map through geolocation using both GPS and WiFi triangulation
- Take pictures using the built-in front and back camera
- Lock your device from any unwanted intruder
- Trigger a loud alarm remotely even if your phone is put on silent
- Display a tailored alert message on the screen
- Gather the network information that your device is connected to (for accurate pinpointing)
Prey improves mobile security
- Active SIM Card change detection
- Uninstall protection
- SMS activation using any phone and get reports instantly
If you need even more control and phone security you can upgrade to a Prey Pro account. Key elements of the pro solutions are:
- Track an unlimited number of devices
- On demand reports giving you full real-time control
- All information is sent with SSL encryption
- Active mode: allowing you to see when your devices last checked in
- Store up to 100 reports per device
- Email support to help you when you need it the most
For Prey to do its magic, you’ll have to log into your account using a web browser. Within your account, you are able to mark your device as missing or stolen to start receiving reports from Prey. These reports contains the necessary information for you to know who has your device and where it is. They also contain enough evidence for the Police to recover your device. Prey is available in English, Portuguese (Brazil & Portugal), Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Turkish, Swedish, Polish and Catalan.
See our recovery stories and find out why millions of users trust Prey to protect their Android phone and tablet: http://preyproject.com/blog/cat/recoveries
Email us whenever you have a question email@example.com
By adding companies, projects and tasks, Trigger delivers transparency over your business activity, now via the Trigger for Android app you can work while you're on the move.
Create conversation threads and limit the use of generic email to keep track of discussions
Prioritise tasks to be actioned
View Company activity feed
Use the Trigger app to log time outside the office, take client notes on relevant directly into the app, the conversation is kept in the one place.
Easily view recent activity on client projects, in a few taps, and create high priority tasks while with clients for colleagues to action quickly.
Note - this app requires a Trigger account. Go to www.triggerapp.com to sign up for a 14 day free trial, no credit card required.
No more battery draining because you forgot to turn off the WiFi when you left your house. No more phone rings at school. Life will be easier.
✪ My Place is working in background and you don't have to worry about anything.
✪ My Place is easy to use.
Actions that you can do:
✪ Control WiFi
✪ Control Bluetooth
✪ Control Sound Settings
✪ Start an application
✪ Open a website
THIS IS A BETA VERSION.
Please feel free to report any problems.
Please DON'T send a negative feedback without contact with us first.
Important: this application is designed to work in conjunction with the BeSpoon location technology. It will therefore operate only on UWB enabled devices, such as the SpoonPhone. More infos on http://spoonphone.com.
Trigger can track one more objects and react when their distance is below or above a threshold. The app will execute custom actions such as play a sound, display a message or start an application. Each event and action is fully configurable through an easy to use interface.
Trigger evaluate conditions using the following custom criteria:
- tag attached, detached,
- tag distance is below or above a specified threshold,
- tag distance is between a specified range.
In response, Trigger can execute these actions:
- play a sound,
- display a message briefly,
- display an alarm screen,
- launch another app.
As many rule as needed can be configured to track your items. Trigger run in the background to ensure you will not miss an event !
Core, essential protection is absolutely free, just as it was in Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite – but now it has even more security features:
• Kaspersky Lab’s latest protection technologies against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
• An Antivirus Scanner - runs an on-demand malware scan of your device
• Advanced Anti-Theft Protection – Lock&Locate, Wipe, Full wipe, Mugshot.
• A new ‘Alarm’ feature has been introduced – you can remotely sound the alarm, helping you to find your device if it is somewhere nearby. The alarm works even in ‘silent’ mode.
• Anti-Theft Web Management Portal. Using a personal online account you can manage all the anti-theft options from a single point.
• Call&Text Filter for smartphones – protects you from unwanted calls and text messages
If you want to try premium features you can activate a 30-day trial
or simply make an in-app purchase. Premium mode offers:
• Real-Time Protection – ensures that your device is always protected. No matter what you download or install, our powerful AV engine detects and neutralizes mobile malware
• Cloud-enabled protection – reacts fast to new and emerging threats
• Web Protection – protects you from malicious and phishing websites
• Text Anti-Phishing – automatically detects malicious and phishing links in incoming text messages
• Privacy Protection – allows you to hide confidential information from prying eyes
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects your smartphones and tablets against theft, loss, viruses and real-time Internet threats – all without impacting the performance of your devices.
See why customers and professionals love our mobile apps:
"It's awesome! It is the best free antivirus I have ever used. Its cloud scan is extremely effective! I must say, everyone should download this"
"Excellent. Thank you for a great app!"
... and thousands of other 5-star user reviews.
Sometimes the power button is hard to press, or you want to save protect the hardware power button for longer use. This app and provided notification/widget can save you from accessing the power button all the time.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. NEW Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Forgetting to silence and un-silence your Droid has just become a thing of the past!
With the Android Ring Mode Trigger, you can set an unlimited number of trigger events to grant you ultimate control over your Android's Ring Mode. This means you can automatically cycle between Silent, Vibrate, and Normal, all by timer/trigger events!
What's more, you can even label your triggers for easy identification and you can set your triggers to repeat on specific days of the week. In addition to these features, the Android Ring Mode Trigger has an extremely small energy footprint, in fact, it uses less battery power than your device's stock clock!
Avoid those accidental and embarrassing interruptions during work or class, download Ring Mode Trigger today!
You can program:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
We will add different data types based on feedback.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C.
The app is configured to allow you to write multiple tags without leaving the write screen.
Programmed tags will work with *any* device that has NFC. Everyone who scans the tag will see the same content.
You can buy tags from within the app.
The last 25 recently written tags are displayed on the homepage for easy access.
New in version 2.0:
Life moves fast. Don't forget a thing, take notes. With My Notes it's easy to create, edit and save notes. You can place sticky notes on your desktop.
A simple notepad notes post-it widget!
Manage your notes with My Notes.
- Sticky Notes Widget
- Add/Edit/Delete Notes
- Sync notes in the cloud
- Add/Edit/Delete notes from a computer http://notes.suprgamez.com/
Keep your notes in your pocket.
When you enter the application,press the menu button to operate.
-Add note.Write down the content of the note.When do you go to meet someone,what are you going to do in this afternoon,What files I have to take ,etc.All of the thing you can write on the notepad so that you can check it any time on your phone.After finishing the editing of the note,click the confirm button to save.
-Search function.If there are too many notes,you can't find the one you want,no need to check them one by one.Enter the letters contained in the name of the wanted note,you can find it at once.
Save much time and trouble.right?
Show large list items.
Sort notes by title or date created.
Sorting in ascending or descending order.
Set the size of text.
Confirm or not when deleting a note.
Remember cursor and scrollbar position in notes or not.
Export your notes to the SD card.
Import notes from your SD card.
No more worry about something.
This free app Phone Note Free will help you a lot.
With the time becoming longer,you will find it great and a good helper.
Please don't forget to go to Location & security and uncheck the app .After that, you can uninstall it like other apps.
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using icon
or notification ads so that we are able to create more great apps for you guys.
Just used for ads. No personal information collected.
More from developer
A Trigger icon will always remain on top of every app ready to be activated.
Pressing the Trigger will call up a Gesture Field for you to draw your pre-created gestures. This will launch the pre-set action.
Pulling the Trigger in the north, east, south, west, northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest directions will activate a pre-set action. This is a quick-action and it can be set to any gesture.
Press and hold on the Trigger to move it to any location.
The Trigger can be shown or hidden by:
1. Search Key for phones with Search Buttons
2. Notification Bar for phones without Search Buttons
3. Shake for all occasions
1. App Panel
2. Image Panel
3. Info Panel
4. Text Panel
5. NotePad Panel
6. ClipBoard Panel
2. Vibrate Mode On
3. Vibrate Mode Off
4. Silent Mode On
5. Silent Mode Off
6. WiFi On
7. WiFi Off
8. Bluetooth On
9. Bluetooth Off
10. Data On
11. Data Off
12. Airplane Mode On
13. Airplane Mode Off
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Adjust Volume
1. Do Nothing
2. Vibrate Once
3. Play Sound
4. Open Dialpad
5. Call Number
6. Send SMS/MMS
7. SMS/MMS Contact
8. Send E-Mail
9. E-Mail Contact
10. Open Website
2. Dismiss Gesture Field
3. Simulate Home Button
4. Switch to Previous App
5. Recent Apps Field
6. Pull Notification Bar
Detect recently installed apps to conveniently add to App Panels.
Press the E-Mail Us option in the Settings if there are any problems or confusion.
Ever been asked, "Yo! I just got a new phone, what apps are good?"
Ever thought, "Man, this is a really good app! But I rarely use it and its taking up space...?"
You still making a personal list of apps you like?
If you've ever been in similar situations then congrats, Panels is your answer.
●Add installed apps to left or right panels
●Add apps from Play Store sharing feature to left or right panels
●View an app's information directly from the panel without going into the Play Store
●Instantly access the App's Play Store page to install app
●Import/Export Panel Files
With Panels, you can add apps that you want to remember either from the list of installed apps or directly from the Play Store app.
All apps that are added to a panel can be easily browsed through. Read through descriptions, look through screenshots, write or read notes about the app.
★How To Use Panels★
●You have a Left Panel and a Right Panel to play around with
●If you want to add apps to the left panel, first go to the left panel. Then go to Add Apps, either by swiping left or pressing the Add Apps tab. All apps added will be added to the Left Panel.
●If you want to add apps to the right panel, go to the Right Panel and then go to Add Apps to add apps to the right panel.
●Basically, Add Apps will add to the side you were on last.
●You can also add apps directly from the PlayStore by going into the Play Store app and going to any app. Press the Share icon and select Panels to quickly add an app to a Panel.
●You can also Import or Export the Panel.
●Tapping the apps in the Panel will select them for you to do other actions.
★Different Usage Tips★
1. Add apps onto left or right panel.
2. Continue adding all the apps you want to share.
3. Press the Export icon on the top bar.
4. Press Export to save the file into a file on your device or press the Share icon so you will also be able to share the file when you press export.
5. If you didn't press the share icon, then find the file on your device and send it to others.
6. If you pressed the share icon, press something like GMail to attach the file and email it to your friends.
1. Add any apps you want to a panel.
2. Export out the panel as a file to save it.
3. View back the apps on the Panel whenever you want.
4. Import back old Panel files you created to view apps you've added there.
★Varience Favorite Apps★
Import this file to try out how Panels works.
Download this file and place it onto your device.
Then press the import icon and find the file. If the file isn't found, press the refresh button to do a system-wide scan.
This is not a data backup app. It will not back up your app's data.
Its purpose is to easily share a large amount of apps quickly and conveniently or to remember apps that you like.
Are you always forgetting all the big or little things you meant to do?
If you answered "YES!" to any of the above questions, then you've probably already tried searching for Task Management apps to help yourself.
However, not all Task Management Apps are effective. If you find yourself still forgetting lots of items on your To Do List, then try out Kairos.
Kairos is different from all other competing To Do Apps.
It not only offers a more aggressive notification system to make you more aware of what you have to do, but it also offers unique features that can help you manage your daily life.
What makes Kairos better?
1. A unique priority based reminder system that will remind you more frequently the more you ignore a task.
2. Complete control of When and How the app will remind you.
3. Each task you create can have its own checklist!
⌂A Beautiful Design
⌂A 1-10 Scale for Priority Levels
⌂Customizable reminder patterns for each priority level
⌂Auto-Bump of priority level if you ignore reminders too much
⌂A split between tasks with and without deadlines
⌂Able to see time remaining or wasted in days, hours, minutes, or seconds
⌂Backup/Restore (With Daily Backup option)
⌂Plus more features!
View them in the Guide.
⌂Groups (To categorize your tasks)
⌂Priority Levels (Level Zero or 1-10 Scale)
⌂Due Date and Time
⌂Checklists (Each task can contain its own checklist)
Widget is only supported on Android 3.0+
Widget Support must be purchased, due to it allowing you to bypass all ads.
Widget Support purchase will support all future additional widgets.
⌂android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS Used for Unlocking Purchaseable Items
⌂android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Required for Ads