This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Known issues: This may break S-Beam on some Samsung devices. This is a known issue and the reason this now functions as a plugin instead of being part of the main app.
Note: This does not insert a message into your message history. The SMS is sent directly from the app with no user interaction required.
You must have Trigger installed for this to work. These plugins are supported as of 3.7.3
Wave Launcher is the ultimate add-on launcher available for Android! With a single swipe you can launch up to 120(!) of your favorite apps, shortcuts and recently-used apps regardless of which app is currently running. Wave Launcher is accessible anytime, anywhere!
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
★Featured as one of TechCrunch's best apps of 2013! http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/31/the-best-ios-and-android-apps-of-2013/★
★Watch us on CBS' Good Day Show as App of the Week! http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/9727659-app-of-the-week/★
Agent automatically saves your battery, silences your phone during meetings, remembers where you’ve parked, auto-responds when you’re driving and allows only urgent calls and messages through when you’re sleeping.
What users are saying:
"Before finding this app, I had 3 other apps that each did only part of what this app does altogether!"
"This is perfect. It's simple, elegant and works perfectly without fail. Great job."
"Awesome functionality! I highly recommend! This app is so cool. You've got to get it and see for yourself. It handles the things that are normally hassles so you don't have to fuss with it. It just works and puts your phone to work for you!"
"When I get in the car, it handles my texts and reads incoming ones aloud. When I'm in bed asleep, it knows to screen my calls. I love this app!"
"Agent is different. It worked perfectly first time, with almost no setup. This is a must have app for me."
Find us on twitter: https://twitter.com/agentfeedback
★ Drive Agent is triggered by bluetooth and motion sensing (activity detection). It can be configured to read SMS messages aloud, respond with voice, auto respond to texters and callers to let them know you’re driving (editable message) & only respond to your own hand-picked list
★ Battery Agent triggers at a percentage you choose. It helps conserve battery by giving you the option to turn off bluetooth, dim your screen and reverts back to normal settings automatically when you charge your phone. Will also let you know how much battery it saved you.
★ Parking Agent remembers where you parked, based off your speed or bluetooth connection. Will remember your last five parking spots
★Meeting Agent syncs with your calendar to silence/ put your phone on vibrate when you don’t want to be disturbed. It can be configured to activate for busy events only, gives you the ability to specify your working week so that it only syncs with your calendar on days and times you prefer, works with shared calendars and auto responds to selected contacts during these "busy" events.
★ Sleep Agent will silence your phone automatically when you go to sleep. You can configure sleep times for different days of the week, minutes of inactivity before activating, auto response to selected callers and texters during your sleeping hours, list of contacts that can wake you & Bluetooth, autosync, wifi and mobile data deactivation.
App Permissions Explanation:
-NEW Reroute outgoing calls: For our new status sharing feature which will be released in the next few weeks. we won't actually re-route calls but users have the option to have a notification pop up if you call another agent user and they are in a meeting or sleeping (ie one of the agent states are active). You will both have the option to opt into this status sharing feature.
- Send SMS: We use this when auto-responding to texts whilst you are driving (if selected), or when you are sleeping for emergencies.
- Read SMS: When driving Agent will read out your text messages to you to prevent distraction. We don't know the contents of any messages.
- Read Contacts: This is so that the app can determine whether a contact is in your address book or not (an option for who is allowed to contact you when busy)
- Precise Location: Parking Agent requires this to store your parking location.
Finally, build customized Agents with our free Trigger app! Available for download on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher&hl=en
You can program:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
We will add different data types based on feedback.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C.
The app is configured to allow you to write multiple tags without leaving the write screen.
Programmed tags will work with *any* device that has NFC. Everyone who scans the tag will see the same content.
You can buy tags from within the app.
The last 25 recently written tags are displayed on the homepage for easy access.
!! WARNING !! The Airplane Mode doesn't work on Android 4.2 and above. This feature isn't allowed by Google anymore.
How it works:
Set START and END time for your schedules and specify the days of the week you want the schedule to launch and let Timed Tasks do the rest.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Data (APN!), Bluetooth and Airplane mode. =>Home screen widget included to trigger Data connection in one click!
- Ring (Vibrate, Silent or Sound) parameter.
- Screen brightness (from 0 to 100%)
- Auto-sync on/off!
- For the Airplane Mode, there's an option to let the schedule trigger ONLY if at a specified location.
Tap a schedule from your list and EDIT or DELETE it seamlessly.
NEW! Help us translate this App on AndroGlot.com: http://goo.gl/VN23G
Why use Timed Tasks:
- Battery savings thanks to airplane mode and screen brightness: launch airplane mode at night to sleep sound with no waves in your face and less power consumption! Let Timed Tasks check your location and decide if it can trigger the airplane mode or not (if you're not at home, you might not want to be in airplane mode). The screen brightness can be disturbing because in daylight you need it high but if you wake up in the night, you'd rather not be blinded by your screen: use the brightness schedule!
- Make sure you're connected when you need to and still save battery and data plan: you can have your phone connect to WiFi or Data at specific times to make sure your emails and all Auto-sync data is updated when you need it. Don't need to let them on at all times: that way you save battery and money!
- Make sure your phone does not ring during office hours: set it to Silent or Vibrate from 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday.
The background color can be changed to black for your eye's comfort. Also, you can use either the 24 hour type or the 12AM/PM.
On SOME Samsung Galaxy SII, behavior of the schedules is unstable: some work for certain users, some don't.
Changin the hour type (24h or 12AM/PM) brings a glitch: the schedule in edition will fail. So after changing the hour type, cancel the edition of the schedule and re-edit it (will be fixed in v1.6).
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
If you download in your phone, you can feel the difference with other themes.
- 310 mac pc app icons (will be update)
- 6 main wallpapers / 6 app drawer wallpapers
- 2 dock bar image
- SD memory card support.
★★★★ Jelly bean user NOTICE ★★★★
Jelly beans does not seem to list all
paid a Go launcher theme.
Is not the cause in this theme Golauncher.
If this occurs, please send email to me.
I'm going to explain how to solve.
Source of the Application and icons are linked.
So, Applies equally well to app drawer.
★★★ How to use ★★★
1. apply a theme : menu/themes/click installed/choice theme/press apply button.
2. main bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/wallpaper/Go wallpaper/choice one.
3. app drawer bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/app drawer backgrouds/go theme backgroud/choice one.
4. dockbar bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/dock backgrouds/go theme backgroud/choice one.
5. main icon arrangement : menu/preferences/application settings/grid size.
6. app drwer arrangement : menu/preferences/application settings/app drawer/grid size.
7. icon size : menu/preferences/visual settings/icons/icon size.
8. hide dock : menu/preferences/appearances settings/unchecked show dock.
9. After Go launcher EX installation, press the Home key. And check the Go launcher.
No more battery draining because you forgot to turn off the WiFi when you left your house. No more phone rings at school. Life will be easier.
✪ My Place is working in background and you don't have to worry about anything.
✪ My Place is easy to use.
Actions that you can do:
✪ Control WiFi
✪ Control Bluetooth
✪ Control Sound Settings
✪ Start an application
✪ Open a website
THIS IS A BETA VERSION.
Please feel free to report any problems.
Please DON'T send a negative feedback without contact with us first.
Anti theft may also be used to surprise your family and friends, who like to spy when you’re not around the phone. An alarm is triggered when the phone is moved or the charger is disconnected.
Anti theft may be used to prevent your kids from accessing your phone without your consent.
Secure the phone before it is lost or stolen.
Do you fear losing your phone?
Do your friends misuse your phone (texts, Facebook and emails etc.) when you’re not around?
Are you worried that someone will access your phone and steal precious information from it?
Are you concerned about someone spying?
Do you hate inquisitive people trying to access your phone all the time?
At work you may place the phone on your laptop and if someone tries to peek into your laptop, then if they move your phone, immediately an alarm will scare them away.
Best app to secure your phone against burglars.
Use anti theft app when you don’t want any one getting access to your phone without your permission.
BURGLARS BEWARE OF THIS APP.
1) A notification is displayed to the user when charger is connected and by just one touch you can access the app.
2) Phone movement detection
3) Charger unplugged detection
4) Password Protection(Pattern/PIN)
5) Loud alarm even if the phone is in silent mode
6) Select alarm sound of your choice
7) Phone vibrates and screen flashes similar to police lights when the alarm is triggered
Note: This app doesn't claim that it can avoid theft completely. It's the owner's responsibility to be careful, but by using this app you can avoid misfortunes. Thank you.
For any suggestions or feature requests please email us and we will get back to you
Email ID: email@example.com
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
Are you always forgetting all the big or little things you meant to do?
If you answered "YES!" to any of the above questions, then you've probably already tried searching for Task Management apps to help yourself.
However, not all Task Management Apps are effective. If you find yourself still forgetting lots of items on your To Do List, then try out Kairos.
Kairos is different from all other competing To Do Apps.
It not only offers a more aggressive notification system to make you more aware of what you have to do, but it also offers unique features that can help you manage your daily life.
What makes Kairos better?
1. A unique priority based reminder system that will remind you more frequently the more you ignore a task.
2. Complete control of When and How the app will remind you.
3. Each task you create can have its own checklist!
⌂A Beautiful Design
⌂A 1-10 Scale for Priority Levels
⌂Customizable reminder patterns for each priority level
⌂Auto-Bump of priority level if you ignore reminders too much
⌂A split between tasks with and without deadlines
⌂Able to see time remaining or wasted in days, hours, minutes, or seconds
⌂Backup/Restore (With Daily Backup option)
⌂Plus more features!
View them in the Guide.
⌂Groups (To categorize your tasks)
⌂Priority Levels (Level Zero or 1-10 Scale)
⌂Due Date and Time
⌂Checklists (Each task can contain its own checklist)
Widget is only supported on Android 3.0+
Widget Support must be purchased, due to it allowing you to bypass all ads.
Widget Support purchase will support all future additional widgets.
⌂android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS Used for Unlocking Purchaseable Items
⌂android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Required for Ads
The old gesture launcher has been rewritten from scratch and rebranded as a fully capable Action Launcher.
Trigger offers even more actions with multiple ways to activate the actions.
A floating Trigger icon will appear floating on top of every app.
Tap the icon to launch a Gesture Field to use Gesture Actions.
Pull the icon to any direction to quickly activate a Pulling Action.
-Panels All panels are resizable and movable floating windows, capable of showing on top of every app
-Apps Launch any app
-Shortcuts Activate any shortcut
-Settings Change or toggle various settings throughout your phone, including a Profile action for an all in one effect
-Communication Quick shortcut to all or any contact for calling, messaging, or emailing
-Special Quick actions that are more special than others, including switching between apps, locking, and even music controls
-Extras Extra actions that do not belong to any other category
-More to come!
-Gestures Draw a pre-created gesture to launch an action
-Pulling Pull the Trigger Icon to a designated direction to quickly activate an action
-Floating Create little floating icons that activates your action with one touch
-Shortcuts Create homescreen shortcuts for any action, capable of being activated through 3rd party apps.
-Notifications Create notifications that stores up to 10 actions in your notification bar
-More to come!
Trigger is essentially a:
Homescreen Shortcut Launcher
Floating Icons Launcher
Mix and match actions with launchers and use them however you like.
Press and hold the icon for about 1 second to move it to any location.
Tip: Android 4.0+ users can hold onto the Trigger Icon to launch a Quick Draw Gesture Field to draw gestures rather than tapping on the icon.
Users who purchased the paid version of the Old Version of Trigger are able to restore all features that they have previously purchased.
Follow these steps to restore:
1. Keep the old version installed.
2. Open the Side Bar and press on "More Features"
3. Press Activate on the 2nd item, which is labeled "Old Trigger Buyer"
4. Restart Trigger
5. Uninstall the old version of Trigger
If you have any bugs or issues, Contact me through the E-Mail option in the About screen.
Have an idea for a new Action or a new way to launch Actions?
Send me an E-Mail and I'll see if it's possible to add in to a future update.
Ever been asked, "Yo! I just got a new phone, what apps are good?"
Ever thought, "Man, this is a really good app! But I rarely use it and its taking up space...?"
You still making a personal list of apps you like?
If you've ever been in similar situations then congrats, Panels is your answer.
●Add installed apps to left or right panels
●Add apps from Play Store sharing feature to left or right panels
●View an app's information directly from the panel without going into the Play Store
●Instantly access the App's Play Store page to install app
●Import/Export Panel Files
With Panels, you can add apps that you want to remember either from the list of installed apps or directly from the Play Store app.
All apps that are added to a panel can be easily browsed through. Read through descriptions, look through screenshots, write or read notes about the app.
★How To Use Panels★
●You have a Left Panel and a Right Panel to play around with
●If you want to add apps to the left panel, first go to the left panel. Then go to Add Apps, either by swiping left or pressing the Add Apps tab. All apps added will be added to the Left Panel.
●If you want to add apps to the right panel, go to the Right Panel and then go to Add Apps to add apps to the right panel.
●Basically, Add Apps will add to the side you were on last.
●You can also add apps directly from the PlayStore by going into the Play Store app and going to any app. Press the Share icon and select Panels to quickly add an app to a Panel.
●You can also Import or Export the Panel.
●Tapping the apps in the Panel will select them for you to do other actions.
★Different Usage Tips★
1. Add apps onto left or right panel.
2. Continue adding all the apps you want to share.
3. Press the Export icon on the top bar.
4. Press Export to save the file into a file on your device or press the Share icon so you will also be able to share the file when you press export.
5. If you didn't press the share icon, then find the file on your device and send it to others.
6. If you pressed the share icon, press something like GMail to attach the file and email it to your friends.
1. Add any apps you want to a panel.
2. Export out the panel as a file to save it.
3. View back the apps on the Panel whenever you want.
4. Import back old Panel files you created to view apps you've added there.
★Varience Favorite Apps★
Import this file to try out how Panels works.
Download this file and place it onto your device.
Then press the import icon and find the file. If the file isn't found, press the refresh button to do a system-wide scan.
This is not a data backup app. It will not back up your app's data.
Its purpose is to easily share a large amount of apps quickly and conveniently or to remember apps that you like.
A Trigger icon will always remain on top of every app ready to be activated.
Trigger Rewrite is Released!
The price of this old version has been raised to discourage users from purchasing this version.
Please download the new version of Trigger instead of this.
This version of Trigger will no longer be supported.
Due to the major changes made in the rewrite, it is impossible to transfer over the gestures from the old version to the new version.
All previous users who prefer the old version are still free to use their copy of this.
Pressing the Trigger will call up a Gesture Field for you to draw your pre-created gestures. This will launch the pre-set action.
Pulling the Trigger in the north, east, south, west, northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest directions will activate a pre-set action. This is a quick-action and it can be set to any gesture.
Press and hold on the Trigger to move it to any location.
The Trigger can be shown or hidden by:
1. Search Key for phones with Search Buttons
2. Notification Bar for phones without Search Buttons
3. Shake for all occasions
1. App Panel
2. Image Panel
3. Info Panel
4. Text Panel
5. NotePad Panel
6. ClipBoard Panel
2. Vibrate Mode On
3. Vibrate Mode Off
4. Silent Mode On
5. Silent Mode Off
6. WiFi On
7. WiFi Off
8. Bluetooth On
9. Bluetooth Off
10. Data On
11. Data Off
12. Airplane Mode On
13. Airplane Mode Off
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Adjust Volume
1. Do Nothing
2. Vibrate Once
3. Play Sound
4. Open Dialpad
5. Call Number
6. Send SMS/MMS
7. SMS/MMS Contact
8. Send E-Mail
9. E-Mail Contact
10. Open Website
2. Dismiss Gesture Field
3. Simulate Home Button
4. Switch to Previous App
5. Recent Apps Field
6. Pull Notification Bar
Detect recently installed apps to conveniently add to App Panels.
Press the E-Mail Us option in the Settings if there are any problems or confusion.