This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Note: This does not insert a message into your message history. The SMS is sent directly from the app with no user interaction required.
You must have Trigger installed for this to work. These plugins are supported as of 3.7.3
Known issues: This may break S-Beam on some Samsung devices. This is a known issue and the reason this now functions as a plugin instead of being part of the main app.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
You can program:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
We will add different data types based on feedback.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C.
The app is configured to allow you to write multiple tags without leaving the write screen.
Programmed tags will work with *any* device that has NFC. Everyone who scans the tag will see the same content.
You can buy tags from within the app.
The last 25 recently written tags are displayed on the homepage for easy access.
Important: this application is designed to work in conjunction with the BeSpoon location technology. It will therefore operate only on UWB enabled devices, such as the SpoonPhone. More infos on http://spoonphone.com.
Trigger can track one more objects and react when their distance is below or above a threshold. The app will execute custom actions such as play a sound, display a message or start an application. Each event and action is fully configurable through an easy to use interface.
Trigger evaluate conditions using the following custom criteria:
- tag attached, detached,
- tag distance is below or above a specified threshold,
- tag distance is between a specified range.
In response, Trigger can execute these actions:
- play a sound,
- display a message briefly,
- display an alarm screen,
- launch another app.
As many rule as needed can be configured to track your items. Trigger run in the background to ensure you will not miss an event !
So if you cant find your phone at home/ or when your friends hide your phone , just trigger a alarm by sending a sms with specific text
Tags :smsalam , sms trigger , sms alarm, find phone, phone finder , phone silent,sms triggered alarm
You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to write us an E-mail.
You could combine any activities and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
Forgetting to silence and un-silence your Droid has just become a thing of the past!
With the Android Ring Mode Trigger, you can set an unlimited number of trigger events to grant you ultimate control over your Android's Ring Mode. This means you can automatically cycle between Silent, Vibrate, and Normal, all by timer/trigger events!
What's more, you can even label your triggers for easy identification and you can set your triggers to repeat on specific days of the week. In addition to these features, the Android Ring Mode Trigger has an extremely small energy footprint, in fact, it uses less battery power than your device's stock clock!
Avoid those accidental and embarrassing interruptions during work or class, download Ring Mode Trigger today!
*If it doesn't work, try "Home Switcher for Froyo"
Home Switcher is a Home apps
You can easily
- find all Home apps
installed in your phone
- set/change your default
- launch each Home app
*Ad-supported (but you can hide it)
By adding companies, projects and tasks, Trigger delivers transparency over your business activity, now via the Trigger for Android app you can work while you're on the move.
Create conversation threads and limit the use of generic email to keep track of discussions
Prioritise tasks to be actioned
View Company activity feed
Use the Trigger app to log time outside the office, take client notes on relevant directly into the app, the conversation is kept in the one place.
Easily view recent activity on client projects, in a few taps, and create high priority tasks while with clients for colleagues to action quickly.
Note - this app requires a Trigger account. Go to www.triggerapp.com to sign up for a 14 day free trial, no credit card required.
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
* Quick and easy task switcher
* Elegant design in Froyo and Gingerbread style
* Integrates very well with all common home screen replacements like LauncherPro, ADW and Zeam
* Preview of running tasks
* Quickly stop (kill) foreground tasks to free up phone memory and save battery lifetime
* no root required on your phone
HOW IT WORKS
* Launch Perfect Task Switcher by pressing your HOME key
* Press your HOME key a second time to switch to your default launcher (with support for LauncherPro, ADW, and others)
* Swipe through the previews to quickly switch to a running task
* Preview graphics are of poor quality. This is a limitation by the Android OS itself. Improved previews for rooted phones and tablets is underway...
* Gingerbread and some CyanogenMod versions do not show previews. This will be fixed for rooted phones soon.
* Perfect Task Switcher does not support Honeycomb.
* Not all key shortcuts (like long-press home) can be supported by this app. This is a limitation of Android and cannot be circumvented.
Task preview graphics are not supported on all Android devices. Quality of the preview graphics is very limited and depends on the manufacturer. As this is a BETA release we've enabled Google Analytics to track your devices capabilities. This anonymous reporting can be disabled anytime through the application's preferences screen.
We're working on improving device compatibility and adding high-res previews for rooted devices in one of the next releases. Stay tuned!
More from developer
A Trigger icon will always remain on top of every app ready to be activated.
Pressing the Trigger will call up a Gesture Field for you to draw your pre-created gestures. This will launch the pre-set action.
Pulling the Trigger in the north, east, south, west, northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest directions will activate a pre-set action. This is a quick-action and it can be set to any gesture.
Press and hold on the Trigger to move it to any location.
The Trigger can be shown or hidden by:
1. Search Key for phones with Search Buttons
2. Notification Bar for phones without Search Buttons
3. Shake for all occasions
1. App Panel
2. Image Panel
3. Info Panel
4. Text Panel
5. NotePad Panel
6. ClipBoard Panel
2. Vibrate Mode On
3. Vibrate Mode Off
4. Silent Mode On
5. Silent Mode Off
6. WiFi On
7. WiFi Off
8. Bluetooth On
9. Bluetooth Off
10. Data On
11. Data Off
12. Airplane Mode On
13. Airplane Mode Off
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Adjust Volume
1. Do Nothing
2. Vibrate Once
3. Play Sound
4. Open Dialpad
5. Call Number
6. Send SMS/MMS
7. SMS/MMS Contact
8. Send E-Mail
9. E-Mail Contact
10. Open Website
2. Dismiss Gesture Field
3. Simulate Home Button
4. Switch to Previous App
5. Recent Apps Field
6. Pull Notification Bar
Detect recently installed apps to conveniently add to App Panels.
Press the E-Mail Us option in the Settings if there are any problems or confusion.
Ever been asked, "Yo! I just got a new phone, what apps are good?"
Ever thought, "Man, this is a really good app! But I rarely use it and its taking up space...?"
You still making a personal list of apps you like?
If you've ever been in similar situations then congrats, Panels is your answer.
●Add installed apps to left or right panels
●Add apps from Play Store sharing feature to left or right panels
●View an app's information directly from the panel without going into the Play Store
●Instantly access the App's Play Store page to install app
●Import/Export Panel Files
With Panels, you can add apps that you want to remember either from the list of installed apps or directly from the Play Store app.
All apps that are added to a panel can be easily browsed through. Read through descriptions, look through screenshots, write or read notes about the app.
★How To Use Panels★
●You have a Left Panel and a Right Panel to play around with
●If you want to add apps to the left panel, first go to the left panel. Then go to Add Apps, either by swiping left or pressing the Add Apps tab. All apps added will be added to the Left Panel.
●If you want to add apps to the right panel, go to the Right Panel and then go to Add Apps to add apps to the right panel.
●Basically, Add Apps will add to the side you were on last.
●You can also add apps directly from the PlayStore by going into the Play Store app and going to any app. Press the Share icon and select Panels to quickly add an app to a Panel.
●You can also Import or Export the Panel.
●Tapping the apps in the Panel will select them for you to do other actions.
★Different Usage Tips★
1. Add apps onto left or right panel.
2. Continue adding all the apps you want to share.
3. Press the Export icon on the top bar.
4. Press Export to save the file into a file on your device or press the Share icon so you will also be able to share the file when you press export.
5. If you didn't press the share icon, then find the file on your device and send it to others.
6. If you pressed the share icon, press something like GMail to attach the file and email it to your friends.
1. Add any apps you want to a panel.
2. Export out the panel as a file to save it.
3. View back the apps on the Panel whenever you want.
4. Import back old Panel files you created to view apps you've added there.
★Varience Favorite Apps★
Import this file to try out how Panels works.
Download this file and place it onto your device.
Then press the import icon and find the file. If the file isn't found, press the refresh button to do a system-wide scan.
This is not a data backup app. It will not back up your app's data.
Its purpose is to easily share a large amount of apps quickly and conveniently or to remember apps that you like.
Are you always forgetting all the big or little things you meant to do?
If you answered "YES!" to any of the above questions, then you've probably already tried searching for Task Management apps to help yourself.
However, not all Task Management Apps are effective. If you find yourself still forgetting lots of items on your To Do List, then try out Kairos.
Kairos is different from all other competing To Do Apps.
It not only offers a more aggressive notification system to make you more aware of what you have to do, but it also offers unique features that can help you manage your daily life.
What makes Kairos better?
1. A unique priority based reminder system that will remind you more frequently the more you ignore a task.
2. Complete control of When and How the app will remind you.
3. Each task you create can have its own checklist!
⌂A Beautiful Design
⌂A 1-10 Scale for Priority Levels
⌂Customizable reminder patterns for each priority level
⌂Auto-Bump of priority level if you ignore reminders too much
⌂A split between tasks with and without deadlines
⌂Able to see time remaining or wasted in days, hours, minutes, or seconds
⌂Backup/Restore (With Daily Backup option)
⌂Plus more features!
View them in the Guide.
⌂Groups (To categorize your tasks)
⌂Priority Levels (Level Zero or 1-10 Scale)
⌂Due Date and Time
⌂Checklists (Each task can contain its own checklist)
Widget is only supported on Android 3.0+
Widget Support must be purchased, due to it allowing you to bypass all ads.
Widget Support purchase will support all future additional widgets.
⌂android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS Used for Unlocking Purchaseable Items
⌂android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Required for Ads