Click on a Holiday or Parasha name, to get an extensive Hebrew and English Wikipedia page.
Note: The application is asking for "Location" permission, so it could accurately calculate the sunset / suntime and rest of Zmanim in your location.
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE COMMENTING FOLLOWING RECENT CHANGES THAT MESSED UP HEBREW:
I HAVE REVERTED TO THE OLD VERSION, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST UPDATE TO GET A FIX.
ALSO - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE YOUR COMMENT FROM 1-STAR BACK TO 5-STARS, SO I CAN CONTINUE HAVING THIS APPLICATION ON THE MARKET. I HAVE SPENT LOTS OF TIME ON IT, AND THE RATING IS THE ONLY FEEDBACK I GET BACK :)
לכל מי ששינה את הביקורת שלו לכוכב אחד בעקבות העדכון מהבוקר שגרם לעברית להעלם - זה תוקן - אנא החזירו את הציון שלכם חזרה לחמש כדי שאוכל להמשיך ולפתח את האפליקציה וכדי שהיא תהיה זמינה לכולם במרקט.
Calendar "normal" is a simple calendar, complete with a holiday in Japan.
Registration can also schedule and hold it, is useful when you want to check the schedule.
From New Year's New Year's Valentine's Day plans? Please use the following if you decided to Christmas!
★ This application has been distributed for free, we display the ad. For display ads, we use the respective authority.
Convert a Gregorian Date to Hebrew and more stuff to come !
This small application will help you converting a Gregorian date to a Hebrew date.
It will also compute the next Gregorian date corresponding to the Hebrew date you searched for.
Version 3 :
First release of the widget !
The widget shows the gregorian date and hebrew date of the day.
Improvement : The gregorian month is now shown as a string (not number)
Version 2 :
- Name of the Parasha of the Bar Mitzva !
powered by http://www.calj.net/
You need for this to be online.
In the version 1 :
- New graphical interface
- Database to store your dates
- Hebrew to Gregorian conversion
- Bar Mitzva date calculation
Scheduled for the next versions :
- Reminder for stored dates
- Database sort by next dates
HebCal is for personal use ONLY. Mass distribution is NOT allowed.
(C) Nahum Ben-Porath, 2014
* (New in V3.8) HebCal Widget added. Click green button to switch names in Hebrew/English. Click widget to bring up the full calendar
* (New in V3.7) HebCal now shows months & weekdays names in YOUR language
* HebCal shows years 1800-2200
* Shows holidays and fasting (Chagim & Zomot)
* Menu options to deal with any problems of Hebrew characters / words order.
* English spelling of Hebrew years, months & chagim.
* English option shows 2nd Yom Tov [in square brackets]
* Scroll years & months up and down, or use the menu to choose year / month.
* One-Click return to Today's date.
* Long Click on a date to show Sunrise/Sunset times and Moon phase.
* Set your location (automatically by GPS or manually by Lon./Lat.) for Sunrise/Sunset times.
* Full month views for Hebrew and Secular calendars. You can view any date since creation.
* View Day, Week, & Agenda.
* Full Android Scheduling Calendar. View and Edit Events.
* Chagim, Daf Yomi, and More.
* Zmanim for all locations.
* Widget that can be added to the home screen.
* Countdown timer for all Zmanim.
* Can be used as a (Hebrew) Date Picker by other applications (like "Tasks To Do")
This is where the Hebrew Event Reminder comes into the picture: give it the relevant Hebrew date, and it will give you the day of week and the corresponding Gregorian date, along with the matching holidays or fasts, the next Gregorian date on which the Hebrew date will occur. Once date is converted - the app will give you a one-click option mark the date and the event, will remind you on upcoming events, and will let you add the event to your phone/Google calendar to keep it in sync with your other activities.
And of course - If you don't know the original Hebrew date but you do know the Gregorian one - the application will convert the Gregorian date into the Hebrew one and will let you add the reminders just as well.
1. Notification of Jewish holidays (to ensure you don't schedule a meeting on one)
2. Birthday reminders for your Facebook friends
מתעדכן מיד לאחר שקיעת החמה בהתאם למיקום שלך!
ע"מ שהווידג'ט יופיע לכם במסך הסמארטפון:
בגירסאות אנדרואיד ~4: כנסו לווידג'טים וחפשו "ווידג'ט תאריך עברי".
בגירסאות אנדרואיד ~2: במסך הראשי של המכשיר ליחצו על כפתור ההגדרות>"הוסף">"ווידג'טים">חפשו "ווידג'ט תאריך עברי".
תגים: תאריך, תאריך עברי, Hebrew Date, Calendar, Widget
1) Lunar and Western Calendars
2) Management of mobile phones and tablet PCs calendar functions
3) Randomly display Bible verses
4) Traditional, Simplified and English interfaces and Scripture optional
5) Different countries and public holidays calendar optional
6) Display information about Jewish special days and holidays
7) Provide practical Christian websites
8) Provide information about the Jewish feasts
9) Allow to sync with one or more calendars, such as Gmail
In addition, different background images about Jewish holidays for each month, along with a brief introduction.
Works with any number of shifts and every roster. Just enter the shift sequence and a start date. The app generates a calendar showing the work shifts for each day of the year.
You can edit single days to change shifts or mark them as holidays.
The new widget shows the next 4 work days.
You can create a PDF version of the calendar and send it to your friend (premium function).
Do you want to congratulate your friends with the new year on Jewish or Islamic calendar? Do you want to know day of week of the day you were born? What the difference between world creation dates in Hebrew calendar, Hijri date in Muslim or Christ birthday in Gregorian and Julian? It's easy!
Our free calendar converter converts any date on supported calendar in each other.
Supported calendars are:
1. Gregorian calendar
2. Julian calendar
3. Hebrew(Jewish) calendar
4. Islamic(Muslim) calendar
5. Indian Civil calendar
6. Persian (Iranian) calendar
7. Mayan calendar
8. Bahai calendar
9. Coptic calendar
10. Old russian calendar (byzantian system)
Choose source calendar, set the date and look at this date in other calendars. Also you will see additional information as day of week and type of the year.