Everyone has their own favorite among the many Krishna stories.
Krishna Leela is a divine collection of various aspects of Bal Shree Krishna Bhakti in the form of stories from Bhagvat Puran, Shrimad Bhagwat Gita and Mantras together in the form of beautiful devotional stories.
Krishna is the eight incarnation of lord Vishnu and was born in the Dvarpara Yuga as the “dark one”. Krishna is the embodiment of love and divine joy, that destroys all pain and sin. Krishna is the protector of sacred utterances and cows. Krishna is a trickster and lover, an instigator of all forms of knowledge and born to establish the religion of love.
• Offline reading, allowing it to work without an internet connection
• In Gujarati language making it accessible to easily of gujarati peoples
• Change Font Size for ease of reading
• Bookmark Leela prakran for easy retrieval and reference
• Auto scroll of text for hands free reading and easly manage scroll speed.
• Create list of favourite Bal Krishana Leela prakrans.
• awesome graphics so, maximum use of screen for display and easily reading.
• We provide Share Facility of text with Text message, Bluetooth, Whatsapp, Facebook, Google+ and all social media.