Ramayana, considered part of Hindu Smriti, was written originally in Sanskrit by Sage Valmiki (3000 BC). Contained in 24,000 verses, this epic narrates Lord Ram of Ayodhya and his ayan (journey of life). Over a passage of time, Ramayana did not remain confined to just being a grand epic, it became a powerful symbol of India's social and cultural fabric. For centuries, its characters represented ideal role models - Ram as an ideal man, ideal husband, ideal son and a responsible ruler; Sita as an ideal wife, ideal daughter and Laxman as an ideal brother. Even today, the characters of Ramayana including Ravana (the enemy of the story) are fundamental to the grandeur cultural consciousness of India.
The only available gujarati translation of Ramcharitmanas or ramayan, this great poem is made available on this application for the first time. It is a humble attempt made by Varni Group to present it in this way to facilitate easy reference. One would derive great pleasure by just reading the gujarati version as it keep intact the storyline. The tune and meters of poetry are also not exactly replicated in gujarati yet, in their own they are pretty consistent.
This app consists of 24,000 verses in seven books (kand) and 500 cantos (sargas), and tells the story of Bhagwan shri Ram.
Ramcharitmanas consists of seven parts or Kands ,All kand Describe slok and its description…
1) Bal Kand
2) Ayodhya Kand
3) Aranya Kand
4) Kishkindha Kand
5) Sunder Kand
6) Lanka Kand
7) Uttar Kand
Features Of Ramayan in hindi :
• Offline reading, allowing it to work without an internet connection
• In Gujarati language making it accessible to easily of gujarati peoples
• Change Font Size for ease of reading
• Bookmark Ramayana prakrans for easy retrieval and reference
• Auto scroll of text for hands free reading and easly manage scroll speed.
• Create list of favourite Ramayana prakrans
• awesome graphics so, maximum use of screen for display and easily reading.
• Categorized by chapters for easily navigation.
• We provide Share Facility of text with Text message, Bluetooth, Whatsapp, Facebook, Google+ and all social media.