This is banking built for you to win. Get a full-featured Bank Account and a high-interest Savings Account that makes it easy to save money and track spending.
Ditch account fees with a Varo Bank Account and a Varo Visa® Debit Card.
Enjoy free withdrawals at more than 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs² worldwide. Plus:
• No monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance requirement, and no ACH transfer fee
• No debit card replacement fee, no foreign transaction fee, and no over-the-counter cash withdrawal fee
Save money automatically and strengthen your savings habit with a Varo Savings Account.
• Earn interest you’ll really notice from 2.12% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)¹
• Turn on automatic savings tools to save money without thinking
• No minimum balance requirement, no account fees ever
• Funds are FDIC insured to at least $250,000 through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC
Take the work out of money management.
• Track spending and account activity with instant alerts
• Link your external checking, savings, and credit cards to see all your finances on one screen
• Transfer money to and from your external accounts in a few taps
Breathe easy—your security is our priority.
• Protecting your money and data with bank-level security is critical for us, and we’ll never compromise
• Your deposits are insured to at least $250,000 through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC
• Your money is protected with Visa Zero Liability.³
• Your data is protected with advanced 256-bit AES level encryption, access control, secure processes, and audits
Need a hand? You can always contact Utah-based Customer Service, 7 days a week.
If you’re a current customer with a Varo loan, we strongly recommend you do not switch to the Android app right now. We’ll start offering lending services for Android early next year!
Bank Account Services provided by The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. The Varo Visa Debit Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
¹Varo Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of January 1, 2019. This rate is variable and may change. No minimum balance required to open account. Balance in Savings must be at least $0.01 to earn interest.
²Varo charges $0 fees for ATM withdrawals, but some ATM operators will since you’re not in their network. To avoid ATM fees altogether, use an Allpoint Network ATM. There are more than 55,000 locations worldwide.
³You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.