- Ask questions with images, maps, and locations to deepen the context. Crop, reframe, zoom, and draw on your images to get more specific.
- Answer map questions by dropping a pin for a specific location. Answer photo questions by drawing on them. Answer any question by attaching a link.
- Jelly routes questions using your existing social network connections, location, and topics you are interested in.
- Questions can be forwarded outside the app so your friends who don't have Jelly can still help. It feels good to help!
- Collect Thank You cards for helping others.
*Currently supporting devices running Android 4.0+
**Jelly requests permission to use your device location to help route questions and answers
**If you would like to help test new Jelly features join our Android beta: https://plus.google.com/communities/108020468206850882231
Linkry allows you to discover professionals around you based on Geo-localization and interests, a global community of real people ready to help and support each other. On Linkry, you’ll meet founders, engineers, designers, investors, advisers, marketers, mentors, and more. You might even make your next hire, find your next job, or close your next business deal on Linkry.
Short questions and short answers (140 characters).
Ask anything you consider worth asking the public.
+ask (plusask) a question to promote it and get opinions from more people.
Trending tab displays the questions +ask'ed/promoted by most of the users.
Is the app Twitter version of Q&A sites Quora/ Yahoo Answers/ Ask Reddit? You may say so if you ask me. The app aims to be Q&A centric one instead of being people/user centric sites like Ask.fm.
Discover high quality content.
Thousands of articles on every subject.
Easily share your new finds with your friends.
Log in via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or email.
Ask and answer questions from anywhere.
Be notified by real time Notifications when your answer is ready.
If you enjoy the app we'd really appreciate it if you would rate us in Google Play, it really helps out!
Thanks for choosing Answers!
Conversation Starter Help lets you:.
* Choose from many categories of conversation starters for all the situations in life.
* Share conversation starters from within the app to start conversations with other people.
* Save your favorite conversation starters for later.
* Share as many favorites as you like with people at once.
* Randomize the conversation starter to keep things fresh.
- get inspired or to inspire others
- pimp your presentation (make it less monotonous)
- make a point in a discussion or get a discussion going
Enjoy the quotes!
Ever spent too much time figuring out what phone to buy, which doctor to visit or which app to download? We help you connect with people you trust who have been through a similar experience. Its your own personalized Whatsapp for recommendations and Quora for answers.
So, what are you waiting for? Want a recommendation? Tink It!
Users search through multiple social networks from one place, and then drag individual elements into stories. Users can re-order the elements and also add text to help give context to the readers.
Why to install tens of individual apps for each social network when you can access all of them in only one app, that is Social Networks All in One app.
You can access many social networks through this app, few are listed below :
We Heart It
Then Rushyl came up with Snap Homework (formally known as Rushyl Homework app) thought of creating an app that his teacher who has a smart phone can simply do something with their phone and while sitting home the student can see the Homework (HW).
Soon after the 4th grader presented the idea to teachers they got real excited. But teachers did not want to do extra work like many software, online portals, complicated apps out there to add to their list of things to do for the class. While they wanted to keep the teaching methodology of having students keep the habit of writing their Homework (HW) when in class. They did not want to remove this taking notes and writing HW experience entirely. Snap homework does not replace the in class teaching and homework taking methods but enhances it with technology.
While parents loved it as there are times when kids don't copy the HW correctly and there is no way for parents to know about the HW till the day the students get it back with Red Marks all over for missing and not copying it correctly.
And it helps most parents to schedule their days, kids activities and other after school events as they will know the HW before they get home in their smart phone.
The Snap Homework app is a simple 2-part app.
1st for Teachers.
- They don't have to do any extra typing or online creating of documents etc.
They simple login, take a picture of the HW they write on the board that students in class copy.
-After the picture, they select the Grade/Subject, add optional description and select a due date and press send.
- All parents in the class will get the message with the Homework assignment.
2nd for Students - They open the homework app, select their grade and can see the HW that was posted for the day.
Special Features in Snap Homework includes
- Snap Homework will enable worksheets and class documents the same way as any homework
- Snap Homework has a unique retrieve past homeworks for new parents or students that may join later
- Snap Homework app also enables unique messaging to parents, teachers, just to parents or just to students that may be valuable to high school students.
- Snaphomework has a video feature for special messages
- Snap Homework has a unique wireless print capability for students and parents (w/o any work for teachers) so they can print any worksheet like a school provided worksheet
- Snap homework has a unique feature of create your own subjects for any special subjects taught by teachers
The app was created by the son and father with the help from VarshylMobile to solve a simple yet massive problem faced by many students. The idea came about when Rushyl was sick and was on the bed for 4 days. The parents were busy and could not get to the school every day and on the phone his friends from 4th grader did not copy the entire HW either and the other friend was on vacation. Rushyl thought of creating an app that his teacher who has a smart phone can simply do something with their phone and while sitting home the student can see the Homework (HW).
Soon after the 4th grader presented the idea to teachers they got real excited. But teachers did not want to do extra work like many softwares out there to add to their list of things to do for the class. While they wanted to keep the teaching methodology of having students keep the habit of writing their Homework (HW) when in class. They did not want to remove this taking notes and writing HW experience entirely.
While parents loved it as there are times when kids don't copy the HW correctly and there is no way for parents to know about the HW till the day the students get it back with Red Marks all over for missing and not copying it correctly. And it helps most parents to schedule their days, kids activities and other after school events as they will know the HW before they get home in their smart phone.
The app is a simple 2 part app.
1st for Teachers.
- They don't have to do any extra typing or online creating of documents etc. They simple login, take a picture of the HW they write on the board that students in class copy. After the picture, they select the Grade/Subject, add optional description and select a due date and press send. All parents in the class will get the message with the Homework assignment.
2nd for Students
- They open the app, select their grade and can see the HW that was posted for the day.
CQRS is smart QR lets you create QR Profile.
QR Profile - Smart replacement for your personal website. Lets you save -
- Personal Info including website, title, company details
- Upload your audio/video (embed youtube video)
- Create Image gallery
- Store your documents
- Link up social handles/media, all at one place
- Add up all your IM profiles
And on top of it, you can create multiple QR profiles.
In business accounts, an additional feature of ‘TEAM’ creation lets you add/invite user, who could be your friends/collegue. A fitting example would be a head of marketing team adding all member of his/her team, this way if any of his team member shares their QR profile, the customer can instantly get access to entire marketing team.
You want to restrict the users who would be able to see your content; no issues generate secure encrypted QR codes. You can encrypt text message, document, audio or videos.
- Authorize devices from your control panel, those who will be able to scan and see content of QR code without a password.
- Unauthorized devices will require a password to access the content and can request you for the same.
- View these requests on the Dashboard and grant your Approval or Disapproval.
Our innovation QR Product are designed to get your product more visibility and traction. These are not dumb QR with just an embedded link that either point your customer to your FB page or website but it leap frogs to next generation of scannables where you can -
- Add your Product with information like Name, Description, Price and FB/website URL.
- Add documents like Spec sheets, Layouts or other for your products.
- Add Images or Video for your products.
And your product code is ready with all this information for your users to access. You can easily manage the codes for all your products from your Dashboard.
In order to use CQRS, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that requires online content, such as QR Profile, QR Product you will need Internet connectivity.
We are proud to introduce FORX. The new fork in town to know each and everything you ever want to know about food or any cuisine.
Do you know the name or the cuisine? Or Do you know any of your friend who ate that food item? Or do you have the photograph of the food item?
Do you have any one of these information with you? If your answer is YES then, you can easily find the nearest place to you where you can satisfy your taste buds at the earliest.
This app is so simple to use that even a small 10 year old kid can use it easily. What you have to do is..Just login.
Just to help yourself out, you can also sort the available option on the bases of RECENT, DISTANCE and RATING.
If not this, then you can actually read the reviews given by general public and decide on the option available. This will definitely ease a lot of tension about choosing the place to eat! Isn't it?
The specialty of this wonderful app does not end just here only.
The best feature of this app is, you can actually put in the details about the the food item you like the most along with the photograph by uploading it on the app. This will be available for all the people around the globe who are using this app.
This one of its kind app is "FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE" and actually developed by someone just like you who loves food. People like us, "Don't Eat to Live. We Live to Eat"