2. Accepts cash flow intervals
3. Accepts cash flow date
4. Saves date format
5. Allows flexible cash flow interval/timing and repetition
6. When no cash flow interval or date is specified cash flow timing is incremented by 1 unit or 1 year
7. Specify odd interval and date
8. Product Video
8. Repeat cash flow
2. Specify CF date. If CF date is not specified CF starts at today and 1 year from today for IRR and NPV respectively.
3.Discount rate can be specified for each CF for NPV. Previous discount rate is assumed when none specified.
1. Amortization with save/e-mail and graphs
2. Loan Comparison
3. Straight & Convertible bond with graphs
4. Fully functional post-fix calculator
6. Estimated Annual Cost
8. Interest Rate
11. Time Value - PV, FV, Time and Interest
12. Yield Curve
Examples of businesses may be companies with annual or regularly license fee from sales of software and upgrades. Or companies that sell health food products on a subscription basis. The calculation model is suitable for all businesses that have a customer base that pays regularly for services or products and where income streams are predictable.
The application is designed primarily for tablets, but can easily be used on smartphones too.
You may try it, before you by it - visit our webpage www.xvalue.no
The Finance Spreadsheets app serves as an index for easy access to a collection of spreadsheets. Upon selecting a particular subject, the app will display the description and general usage of the spreadsheet and provide an option to launch the spreadsheet in a supported Android Office Suite.
*Type Of Finance Calculations
In general, the spreadsheets evaluates portfolio performance by using Sharpe's Ratio, Treynor Index and Portfolio Risk techniques; creates complete loan amortization schedules for different payment frequencies; manages investments by valuing bonds, options and equities; calculates various types of yields and returns; determines the Cost of Equity using Dividend Growth Model and Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM); evaluates the share price of a company using Free Cash Flow to Equity and Free Cash Flow to Firm; determines the feasibility of an investment through Capital Budgeting; calculates Time Value of Money (TVM) such as Present Value (PV), Future Value (FV), Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
*A Little More On Our Spreadsheets
Our template models are available in black and white. The templates look professional and are easy to understand without unnecessary clutter. All input fields are marked with the * symbol for you to identify them easily.
Whether you are a financial analyst or investment banker, whether you are a student aspiring to join the financial world or an entrepreneur trying to gain some basic financial knowledge, we hope you will find this touch-based spreadsheet package useful as we have invested a lot of time developing them.
*Benefits Of Using Our Spreadsheets
Industry Proven - We have distributed financial spreadsheets for many years. All the models and templates have been tested vigorously and have received positive feedback from our customers.
Ease of Use - The spreadsheets are designed for touch devices and are ready to use out-of-the-box. The comprehensive in-app documentation also enables quick understanding and deployment of the spreadsheets.
Ease of Customization - Our models are designed to facilitate customization and can be easily reused in other financial models.
You will need at least one of the following Office Suites installed in order to run and customize the spreadsheets.
Polaris Office (preferably v4.1.2 or onwards)
Kingsoft Office (preferably v5.3.4 or onwards)
OfficeSuite (preferably v7.0.1186 or onwards)
Quickoffice Pro (preferably v5.7.327 or onwards)
Documents To Go (preferably v3.004 or onwards)
There are many other excellent Office Suites available on the Google Play Store that is not listed above. Please note that we are confident that most of our spreadsheets will work on these apps as well. All the spreadsheets available in this app have also been tested to work on Microsoft Excel (2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013) on the Desktop.
Unless otherwise stated, most spreadsheets are designed to work in Portrait mode.
*Saving the Spreadsheet
A spreadsheet that is launched by the app is opened in a private folder which you do not have permissions to modify. To customize and save a copy of the spreadsheet, we recommend using the Save As command to save the spreadsheet in your Documents folder.
Some Office Suites lack support for certain formulas resulting in limitations in some spreadsheets as detailed below :
For Quickoffice (as of v5.7.327)
Covariance, Correlation and Beta will not be calculated in the Portfolio Risk spreadsheet
For Documents To Go (as of v3.004)
Covariance, Correlation and Beta will not be calculated in Portfolio Risk spreadsheet
The best Programmable RPN Financial Calculator. ~ Looks as good as the HP-12c ~ Performs as good as the HP-12c. Free Desktop PC version !
Calculate loan payments, interest rates and conversions, standard deviation,percent, TVM, NPV, IRR, cash flows, bonds and more. Ideal for real estate,finance, accounting, economics & business related work.
RPN, Algebraic, Programming, Finance, Statistic Modes
More-than 130 built-in functions
Full Screen & Quick Stack Display
Window showing all of the financial registers
Programmable. KeyStroke programming- 400 Steps.
Cash flow analysis
and more ....
The key focus of this application is to facilitate the application user to customize the appearance, colors and user interface according to their favourite mode. The look and feel of the application is fully customizable throughout every single options present within it and the application is tailored to work on a wide range of android devices from small display phones to large tablet devices smoothly. Financial Calculator is also localized to major world languages.
The application has the following features :
1. Time Value of Money Calculator
The difference in value between money today and money in the future. Time Value of money can be used to compare investment alternatives and to solve problems involving loans, mortgages, leases, savings, and annuities.
2. Loan Amortization Calculator
A method for repaying a loan in equal instalments. Part of each payment goes toward interest and any remainder is used to reduce the principal. As the balance of the loan is gradually reduced, a progressively larger portion of each payment goes toward reducing principal.
3. Compound Interest / Simple Interest Calculator
Calculates the interest that accrues on the initial principal and the accumulated interest of a principal deposit, loan or debt.
4. Currency Converter
Calculates the Currency Exchange rate of 93 world currencies in real time with the most updated exchange rates.
5. Retirement Calculator
retirement calculator is used to calculate the amount of money left at the time of retirement based on a rough scale of parameters provided.
6. Internal Rate of Return Calculator
Calculates the discount rate at which the net present value of costs (negative cash flows)of the investment equals the net present value of the benefits (positive cash flows) of the investment. It is an indicator of the efficiency, quality, or yield of an investment.
7. Net Present Value Calculator
Calculates difference between the present value of cash inflows and the present value of cash outflows.
8. Stock return calculator
stock return calculator is used to calculate the profit / loss , return on investment rates based on the months and purchasing and selling shares and its fee.
9. Return On Investment Calculator
Return on investment (ROI) is the concept of an investment of some resource yielding a benefit to the investor. A high ROI means the investment gains compare favourably to investment cost. As a performance measure, ROI is used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments
10. Tips calculator
Tip calculator calculates tip quickly and easily and helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
11. Discount/Increment and Tax calculator
Discount calculator is used calculate the discounted value with the tax parameter. It helps us to know the discounted amount that in turn helps us to know the profit of the transaction
12. Percentage and Date Calculator
percentage calculator is used for calculating the returns in the percentage, percentage change and percentage of values.
Date calculator helps to find out the difference between any 2 dates and also number of days between 2 dates it can also be used to calculate the age of a person accurately
Note : We shall be constantly working and updating this application in near future with much more features related to finance which suits the needs of every users and we are looking forward for your continuous support in return.
Monitor real-time exchange rates for more than 33 world currencies.
Learn and discover while you calculate – each calculator has built-in description to help you with understanding various financial terms.
- Add to favorites. You can easily add any of available financial calculators to favorite list and then edit and prioritize the list with ease and your needs.
- Save calculations. Each financial calculation can be saved and edited with just a few clicks.
Take a look at available financial calculators:
- ACV – actual cash value
- Amortization – calculate monthly mortgage payments
- APR – annual percentage rate
- APR to APY
- Auto Loan calculator
- Bond price
- Equivalent bond yield
- Yield to maturity
- Zero coupon bond
- Car depreciation
- Commission for a sale
- Compound interest
- Credit card interest
- Credit card payment
- Credit card payoff
- Currency converter
- Discount calculator
- Dividend yield
- Earnings per share
- EBIT – earnings before interest and taxes
- Effective interest calculator
- Future value
- Hourly to salary calculator
- Hourly wage
- Interest rate
- Investment return calculator
- Loan payoff
- Markup percent
- Mortgage payments
- Nominal interest rate
- NPV net present value and IRR internal rate of return
- Present Value
- Profit calculator
- Return on assets ratio
- Return on sales
- Revenue per employee
- Return on investment
- Savings calculator
- Simple interest
- CAPM – capital asset pricing model
- Constant growth stock
- Dividend discount model
- Expected return of a portfolio
- Non-constant growth stock
- VAT calculator
So, If you need a financial calculator in order to perform calculations or just to learn how to use them look no further. Download and enjoy in our app’s quality and reliability.
DS Financial Calculator enables the user to do major financial calculation which are slightly complex in nature very easily.
Calculator features include:
* Internal Rate of Return
* Annuity Payment (AP)
* Time value of Money
* Net Present Value (NPV)
* Future Value (FV)
* Present Value(PV)
* Currency and SDR Converter
* Loan Amortization Schedule
* Depreciation Calculator
* Standard Deviation Calculator & Calculations
* Beta Function Calculator
* Gamma Function Calculator
Financial Calculator Pro includes the following features:
Basic Calculator Functions:
1. Basic calculation
2. Trigonometric functions: sin, cos, tan, sinh, cosh, tanh and their inverse functions
3. Natural logarithm
4. Combination and Permutation
5. Generate random numbers
1. Time Value of Money and Amortization: Yield, Present Value (PV), Future Value (FV)
2. Cash Flow: Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
3. Percentage Change
5. Date Difference
6. Interest Conversion
7. Profit Margin
Financial Calculator Pro is suitable for financial examination participants (CFA, CPA, CFP, FRM, etc), accountant and people who work in bank and finance related industries.
This is a fully-featured flash card app that helps you learn about corporate finance.
Perfect for students taking business, finance, economics, accounting, statistics, getting their MBA, CFA, or CPA.
Buy this app now because your education can't wait!
Keywords: present, value, future, npv
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best financial calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether mortgages and real estate, finance and investing, math and science, medical, health, conversions or construction, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in decimal, fraction or feet-inch format with hundreds of functions that include powers, logs, trig, programmers math and more.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template and it will load right into powerOne.
After 15 years and close to 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at email@example.com.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Time Value of Money with Amortizations
- Mortgages with PITI and Amortizations (Conventional and Canadian)
- Cash Flows including NPV, IRR, NFV, NUS and more
- Area Conversions
- Auto Lease
- Auto Loan
- Capitalization Rate
- Currency Conversions
- Date Conversions
- General Loan
- Investment Return
- Length Conversions
- Mass Conversions
- Percent Change
- Profit Margin
- Summary Data including sum, average, min and max
- Volume Conversions
* Access to hundreds of additional templates in the Library
* Create your own templates
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers and trig to programmer's math and matrices
* Share results and templates by simply entering a recipient
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Lease Calculator
* Credit Card Minimum Payment
* Discount and Tax Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return, Black-Scholes Option Calculator
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations: Unit Converter, Date Calculation, Loan Analysis, Rule of 78 Loan Calculator, Commercial Loan Calculator, Rule of 72 Calculator, Tax Equivalent Yield Calculator, US Inflation Calculator, Financial Ratios
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
This is pro edition of the popular Financial Calculators app. This app has no Ads.
This Program assesses the viability of an investment based on the primary economic criterion of Net Present Value (NPV)
Το παρόν πρόγραμμα αξιολογεί την βιωσιμότητα μιας επένδυσης με βάση το κύριο κριτήριο της Καθαρής Παρούσας Αξίας (ΚΠΑ)
The formula for determining the present value of a perpetuity is as follows:
NPV = -Investment +ΣCF_lastyear / (1+Discount rate) ^lastyear +TV / (1+Discount rate) ^lastyear
TV=CF_lastyear (1 + Growth rate) / (Discount rate - Growth rate)
CF_lastyear=Cash flow of the last year of projection period
Guess IRR(%) is a number that you guess is close to the result of IRR.