Student Planner integrates with your school's Firefly Learning Platform so you can access your timetable and homework from your Android phone.
Automatically populated from your school timetable so you don't need to enter any of your classes, and teachers can push homework directly to your planner. You can also manually add your own homework or other tasks and associate them with particular lessons and teachers. These automatically synchronise with your account on your school's Firefly Learning Platform.
- View your school timetable
- See homework set by your teachers
- Add your own homework and tasks
- Receive push notifications when teachers set you new tasks, send you messages or send you links
- Access your school's Firefly system without having to log in again
Please note: you will need to know your school's code to log in for the first time. Ask your teacher or network administrator if you are not sure what it is.
Make suggestions and keep up to date as we develop the app by following @fireflyteam at http://twitter.com/fireflyteam
The Android version of Student Planner requires your school to be running Firefly 4.0.14 or higher.
Diary, in which the student is part of their assessment of a particular subject and is calculated the average for all subjects and for selected.
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at email@example.com
- A week, B (even, odd)
- Class type (lecture, seminar, training, lab design, none)
- Setting selection weekdays (Monday to Sunday)
- Set the length of the course
- Import / export to a file sharing plan by e-mail, or Bluetooth
- Remove one / all classes
- Add notes and reminders
- Integration with organizer
- View information about this item
- Add subject / faculty / hours from the list
- The mode of student / student
- Auto alarm, you will never zaśpisz classes. The program automatically sets the alarm before the first classes of the day (activation and set the alarm time settings)
- Automatic change of week a / b
- At startup schedule included current day
- The student or the student
- Adding items ects points
- Calculation of the arithmetic mean
- Counting the weighted average (rating * ects)
Sam diary can be downloaded here:
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is FREE and an ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer an ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid ad-free time has expired, they will begin to see ads again.
GPS - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
The 2.0 release made this app take advantage of most of the latest in android design and development best practices:
- works great on Jelly Bean now
- more responsive to user input
- landscape layouts
- honor android date & time preferences
- action bar and holo theme for a more beautiful look
- better support for 7” tablets
- long press homeworks to quick complete/uncomplete
- numerous other bug fixes
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better!
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before.
- Play educational games with the whole class on your laptop/ iPhone / Android / iPod Touch
- Your teacher runs the game from his laptop and the results show up on the main screen
- Give the speaker feedback on how well you understand the material
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- "I wish we could use Socrative apps in all my classes." -Boston High School Junior
- "Once I saw the poll results that the rest of the class didn't understand the material, I felt more comfortable asking questions." - MIT Business Student
- "It makes learning fun." MIT Engineering Student
MOST POPULAR ACTIVITIES:
✔ Multiple Choice
✔ Short Answer Questions
✔ Space Race
✔ Exit Tickets
✔ Quick Quiz
✔ Import Questions
SUPPORTED BROWSERS / DEVICES
IE / Firefox / Chrome / Safari, iPhone, iPod Touch, Blackberry, Android
We're a team of educators, entrepreneurs, and engineers passionate about improving education. We know you are too, and thank you for joining us. We believe in super simple tech tools to enhance classroom engagement, interaction, learning, and fun.
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
Last update brings a new design , support for the Android Gingerbread operating system, a new shape of events- in the form of a calendar that allows for greater transparency, within the notes you can decide between different display modes, including categorized. Gradebook offers an overview of scores and tasks of the selected subject, the color pallete has also been updated. The application also supports data export , saving you time if you decide to reset the phone to factory settings and reinstall the application. Also schedule has not remained without change,it has updated look and the possibility of adding several schedules. In addition, working with schedules is now faster and easier since the application will care for hour input, everything you should do is set fixed intervals, the length of the hour , lunch , break ...
Application is currently aviliable in slovenian and english language.
Keywords: schedule | gradebook | events | calendar | tasks | notes | student | dijak
Mathletics has evolved, right into your hands. The multi award-winning platform is available for Android tablets. Use in the classroom, at home – or anywhere. Mathletics is now truly mobile!
“Great app guys… we’re a tablet school, so now Mathletics can truly be a key part of our lessons again!” - Teacher review, 2014.
Mathletics is the world’s leading educational resource for mathematics, created by the team behind the World Education Games. Over 4 million students in schools across the world are a part of our global learning community.
**NEW FOR VERSION 1.7**
i. Even more Mathletics curriculum activities
ii. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 devices now supported
vii. A slick and exciting student interface (custom designed for tablets).
viii. The Mathletics curriculum of activities - download new activities to your app in real-time, as they become available.
ix. Teacher-assigned homework task alerts.
x. Live Mathletics - including TEN levels for students to play others across the world and within their school in head-to-head arithmetic battles.
xi. Concept Search – explore the full glossary of mathematical terms and expressions.
xii. All results and points recorded and synced in real time with a students’ desktop account for teachers/parents to track.
**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR USERS**
Mathletics Student currently includes only an initial selection of curriculum activities created especially for tablet devices. The team at Mathletics are releasing more and more activities week by week so be sure to watch out for the alerts in your app soon!
If you are having any technical issues, our team will be happy to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @MathleticsIT
Become a fan of Mathletics on Facebook – www.facebook.com/mathleticsglobal
PARENTS!!! Download the PowerSchool for Parents App for real-time access to all the same data, but in a special app designed just for you!
PowerSchool is the fastest-growing most widely used student information system, supported more than 10 million students in all 50 states and 65 countries.
PowerSchool provides real-time access to:
* Assignments & Scores
* Standards Progress
* School Announcements
* Teacher Comments
* Lunch Transactions & Balance**
* Fee Transactions & Balance
You can also use PowerSchool to check assignments, score, grades and more.
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool student information system. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool. You can also check to see if your school or district has registered to use the app by visiting http://pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/mobile/students
** PLEASE NOTE
1. PowerSchool for Students requires PowerSchool version 7.2.3 or higher
2. Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
3. Lunch transactions only available is using the PowerLunch meal management system
4. Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
The mobile version of this application allows you to quickly view all of ALERT® STUDENT's content. Various tools are available to help you find exactly what you are looking for. When you have found it, you can assess it and view related content.
The ALERT® STUDENT registration process is quick and free.
Start organizing your clinical knowledge in digital format now, share it and help us create a connective clinical intelligence.
Easy to define and re-use your settings.
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
- no banners
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- my own colors
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
Keywords: Time table, timetable, school, student, lessons, schedule, class, lectures
When courses are created classes are automatically added to the schedule. If a class is canceled or you need to add a class/test you can easily do it from the schedule tab. In the settings you can turn on reminders so you don't miss a class/test.
Enter upcoming assignments that are due and Backpack will list them in chronological order so you know which are due soonest. You can view all assignments due or separate them by course. In the settings menu you can turn on reminders so you don't forget to do your assignments.
Each course you add, a notebook is created for it. The advantage of this notebook is it utilizes Mark Wei's Standout Library so you can float the note over other apps while still being able to take notes. This allows you to be viewing a powerpoint or textbook on your device while still being able to take notes. Notes are sharable so you can upload them to Dropbox, Drive, Evernote, etc.
Flashcards allow you to create a sets of flashcards. Flashcards are easy to create and view so you can study for your next test anywhere.
LearnZillion for students allows students to complete assignments on their iPhone or iPad. Students can also manage their classes, search through the entire video library, and review their scores on past assignments.
* LearnZillion allows personalized learning to happen anytime and anywhere. Students can get lesson anytime, freeing up class-time for the application of skills and content.
* Students can received personalized assignments, so that they get exactly the lessons they need when they need them.
* Video lessons can be saved on the device and watched later--even when the internet isn't available.
* Everything that a student does in the app is also reflected in their account and their teacher's account on the web.
Learn more and sign up for a parent or teacher account at learnzillion.com
You can make your own timetable patterns, select a theme to customize your timetable. It is very easy to set your own timetable pattern. Pattern setting is to tap "Pattern Setting" button above the timetable, then you can make your own patterns you need. You can save maximum 10 patterns and after saving your patterns, just flip the screen or tap the "Left" and "Right" buttons above the timetable to change patterns.
Press "Menu" button, tap "Setting" and select a calendar design from "Theme" for your timetable. There are 4 different themes (calendar design) to choose from.
After saving your timetable and then go back to the calendar, you can see the contents of the timetable displayed in the below list of the calendar. Tap each saved subject in the list then select and save "attendance", "absence", "tardiness" , "recess" and memo. Those saved information will be displayed in the list of the calendar so you can see everything at one view on the calendar.
The LanSchool Student operates within the LanSchool environment providing many of the same features as the desktop LanSchool Student for Mac, Windows and Linux.
The Student for Android will have the following benefits for students, teachers, professors or corporate trainers.
Assess Student Understanding
Students can be quickly polled during a lecture with true/false or multiple choice questions. The student can respond using the LanSchool Student.
Help Individual Students
Students can silently send questions or request help from the LanSchool Student. A small question mark appears on the teacher's console when a Student sends a question.
LanSchool Student for Android features:
Discover LanSchool Teacher Consoles
The LanSchool logo on the Student display turns from gray to bright green when the Student detects and joins a LanSchool classroom. This is automated although the network channel can be set manually.
Student Thumbnails Appear on Teacher Console
The icon for the current active application will appear on the LanSchool Teacher Console.
The Student can receive and reply to True/False, Multiple Choice or Verbal questions sent by the LanSchool Teacher.
Send and Receive Messages
The Student can interact with the Teacher Console by sending and receiving questions or messages.
The LanSchool Teacher can send a test to the Android student and collect the test results. Test questions can include True / False, Multiple Choice, short answer and essay questions. Images can also be attached to each test question.
The LanSchool Student is a free app, but requires LanSchool Lite v7.7 or LanSchool v7.7 to run in a classroom.
LanSchool Lite v7.7 is free to K-20 educators and is available from http://www.lanschool.com. It allows teachers to monitor a thumbnail of student computers.
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of this app is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
Note: this is the ad-free version that includes some bigger widgets and an additional widget type. If you just want to try this app or have no problem with ads, there is a free version available here:
My Class Schedule (free)
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widgets (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
Keywords: timetable, schedule, homework, exam, test, assessment, grade, holiday, school, university, class schedule, pupil, student, school timetable
More from developer
1. Splits Mp3 Files based on selected split points
2. Splits Ogg-vorbis files based on selected split points
3. Splits mp3 files into given number of equal parts
4. Splits mp3 files into equal parts based on the given time length
5. Split based on auto silence detection with silence configuration and option to remove silence
6. Joins selected mp3 files into a single file.
7. Set the split files as the Mobile ringtone
8. Set the joined file as the Mobile ringtone
9. Overlap split points by the configured time interval
10. Built in Mp3 Player to play the selected audio track
This is the one and only free application in the Play Store with these many unique features.
Please mail your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. If it is found useful and viable, the feature will be added in the next release of Mp3 Editor.