With the Musician's Diary You can manage songs You practice, measure the duration of each practice session, record Your practice with Your device´s microphone, keep track of Your daily, weekly and monthly amount of practice and create reports. You can share Your practice recordings via Facebook, email, Google+ etc. or by adding them to the report.
* View and manage all Your songs You practice from a single, simple list of songs.
* Start practicing and measure the duration with the Musician’s diary, additionally You can record Your practice with Your device’s microphone.
* You can pause and resume practice with a push of a button.
* If You were playing without the diary, You can add that practice session to the diary later.
KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR PRACTICE
* In the Musician’s diary settings, You can choose how much You would like to practice in a day.
* The Musician’s diary shows Your daily, weekly and monthly practice progression on the basis of Your daily practice goal.
* In the practice calendar You will see an overview of the last two months practice sessions in a table.
* You are also able to see a daily overview in the practice calendar.
* In the Musicians Diary settings You must enable the use of a microphone to make recordings.
* You can share Your recordings via Facebook, email, Google+ etc. or add recordings to a report if You use Google Drive to save recordings.
* The Musicians Diary is able to create a report for You.
* If You want to send data of Your music practice to others, such as teachers, the diary creates a report, which can be shared via email or otherwise.
* If You allow the Musicians Diary to use Google Drive, You can add recordings of Your practice to the report so others are able to listen to You playing.
Have fun playing music!