Review from PRIDE
Changelog should be date wise. ..
September 25, 2017Hi. I'm sorry for the issues with the app. I've pushed an update that should fix the issues with dates not appearing properly. You should see the update soon. Have a nice day.
Works well, nice design, simple. My #1 app for seeing what's going on in LineageOS. Highly recommend
Really a nice app! Worths Downloading.!
I have oneplus one and I am on the latest build. Sometimes my phone does not charge even after connecting the charger and this issue gets fixed after reconnecting the charger to the phone. Please fix this issue ASAP.
Doesn't detect device and downloads are not done anything n the application.
Thank u so much for ur immediate issues resolution I'm impressed keep it up Admin
can't seem to find Mido (Xiaomi Redmi Note 4) in the device list. It has official Lineage OS. Please look into this
- Fixed LOS 13.1 changes not appearing
- All date related issues are finally fixed.
- Fixed some devices (such as the OnePlus 5) not appearing in the list
- Android 8.0 Oreo support
- You can now see changes to the LOS 15 branch
- A lighter new color scheme
- Fixed a bug where removing devices wouldn't work
- Other bug-fixes
Changes for some devices (especially LOS 13 ones) might not load. Please remove and re-add the devices.