As seen In The New York Times Magazine, and in Apple and Best Buy Stores everywhere
Best Word Game! - 148Apps' 2011 Best App Ever Awards
"Spelltower is groundbreaking" - gamertell.com (Android Amusements)
"One of the finest word games available." - Android Rundown
- Touch Arcade's Favorite Puzzle game of 2011 -
Ranked #2 in Mashable's Top 10 Mobile Word Games
"I'm obsessed, I'm ignoring my family!" - John Moe, NPR Marketplace
"guaranteed to entertain" - IGN
"by far one of the best [word puzzle games] in recent years" - 4.5/5 Stars - Editors Choice - 148Apps
"SpellTower is an extraordinary word game that deserves a place among the best of the genre." - 4/4 - SlideToPlay
"The Boggle Tetris That We Needed"
- Kotaku's Gaming App of The Day
"A must-buy for word fiends, SpellTower is an uncommonly attractive and thoughtfully designed puzzler" - 9/10 - Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
"Elegant, clever and fun. Proof That Word Games Can Be Beautiful" - 5/5 Stars - TouchArcade
"Nervy, humbling, and strangely energizing. If you can handle the stress, SpellTower is magnificent" - 8/10 - EDGE Magazine
"A superb word game... for anyone in your household who loves a good word teaser, even the most technologically-challenged. Grab it and start spelling!" - JayIsGames
"I expect to be playing for a long time" - ZTGD
"It's Boggle on crack... only costs 2$, and your life." - Weekend Confirmed
* Tested.com App of The Day! *
"The best word game you haven't played", "A brain-picking puzzler" - Pitchfork / KillScreen Magazine
"I’m already convinced Spell Tower is a significantly better game [than PopCap’s Bookworm]."
* Requires 50mb of storage (the game expands files after download) *
- From the creator of critically acclaimed titles Halcyon, Bit Pilot, and Unify -
Find and swipe (or tap!) words in 5 challenging modes. Make long words or use bonus tiles to clear extra letters from the screen!
Once you have it down, Challenge your friends via intense local multiplayer.
* WORDS + STRATEGY = AWESOME *
Pick your words wisely! As you work, more tiles rise from the bottom of the screen, and it'll take all of your lexicological wits and tactical know-how to keep them down. If any of the letters make it to the top row, it's game over.
* FIVE AMAZING MODES *
- TOWER MODE : No pressure here. Try and get the highest score possible out of 150 letters, eliminating small words to set up 7- and 8-letter blockbusters!
- PUZZLE MODE : Every word you make adds a new row of letters! Strategic word finding at its best.
- EXTREME PUZZLE MODE : Puzzle mode with the minimum word length cranked up. Experts only!
- RUSH MODE : Rows of letters build up over time. Find words as fast as you can, but be careful you don't back yourself into a corner!
- DEBATE MODE : Feeling good? Challenge your friends in this intense local wifi multiplayer mode.
- Google Play leader boards and achievements for each mode and highest scoring word!
The objective of the game is to move all the disks from the leftmost rod to the rightmost rod. Only one disk may be moved at a time and it is not possible to place a bigger disk on top of a smaller disk.
• Automatically saves your game progress so it is always possible to continue playing the game from where you left off.
• Fast and easy to move the disks between the rods.
• Configurable number of disks.
• Works in any screen resolution and in any screen orientation.
• Requires no extra permissions.
• Contains no ads.
The goal: Find and move the next word definition
Grid size 8 * 13, zoom capability on the definition, ergonomic use.
Level of difficulty: 3-5 depending on the grid.
Automatic backup for recovery of the grid current.
And again thank you to all who support its development.
Combine your word skills with strategical decisions for great fun! Spell Power offers three modes: Enjoy relaxed word finding (the Zen Mode), add some more difficulty with Strategy Mode or just be as fast as you can in the Arcade mode (paid version). Try to unlock all the achievements!
Check your statistics and try to improve them. Try to unlock all the achievements!
MANY LANGUAGES AVAILABLE:
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
Each tower is made from 7 bricks of different size. You can take a brick from the top of any column and drop it at the empty space or put on top of larger brick of the same color.
You can play 12 puzzles from the Free Level Pack or try to solve challenging 50 US towers. Also you may take a part in Daily Cup - 3 online fresh puzzles every day.
Stack the towers of books into their correct order to clear each level of Book Towers. With over 400 unique puzzles, Book Towers is going to get you entertained for days or even weeks!
Updates with more free levels are already on the way. Watch out for more puzzles!
• Easy and intuitive gameplay
• Easy, medium and hard puzzles - beginners and experts alike will enjoy
• Ranking system
• User friendly interface and beautiful illustrations
• Solutions for every level - never get stuck, you can always ask for help
• Ideal for people who enjoy games like Freecell, Solitaire, Klondike, Hanoi Tower and other strategy, card and puzzle games
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
The concept is so simple you can play it with a pencil and paper if you wanted to. You are presented with squares of 3×3, 4×4, 5×5 or 6×6. You can choose whether you have 3′s, 4′s and 5′s or 4′s, 5′s and 6′s grid sizes. One letter is placed in each row and the aim of the game is to find a word which fits around that letter.
If you like word games like scrabble, crossword puzzles, word finding and other word games, you're going to love the Word Tower game.
★ PLEASE NOTE: if you think that suggested by in-game hint word does not exist or should not be allowed - check it in official scrabble checker http://www.collinslanguage.com/scrabble-word-games/scrabble-checker
- Fill in one or many towers simultaneously
- Fill towers with nouns only or with any parts of speech
- Two tower sizes
- Relax mode or time limit mode
- Enter any words or unique only
- Statistics of your active vocabulary (limited by word length though)
You can play the word game in any of supported languages:
Acceptable words for different levels:
★ 3rd level – singular nouns only.
★ 2nd level – singular nouns, verbs in base form and other parts of speech in form they are listed in dictionaries. Proper nouns and abbreviations are not allowed.
★ 1st level – all forms of words are accepted (scrabble-like rules)
Keywords: word game, scrabble, crossword puzzles, word finding.