Vaultize is the leading enterprise platform for secure file sharing and sync, managed mobility, mobile content management and anywhere access to corporate repositories, with built-in data protection and data loss prevention – all with centralized IT control and without requiring VPN. Vaultize also offers the flexibility to choose between private cloud, public cloud and appliance.
Features of the app:
- Mobile Content Management (MCM): control what users can do - copy-paste, print, open in third-party apps, etc.
- Multi Factor Authentication: Vaultize MFA enables the enterprise IT to have fine-grained control over user authentication. On top of regular password based authentication (with controls over password complexity and rotation), Vaultize administrator can now configure policies to add One Time Password (OTP) or RADIUS (e.g. RSA SecurID tokens) as the second factor of authentication
- Data containerization: corporate data kept encrypted and separate from personal data, and can be remotely wiped
- Built-in document editor: securely edit Office and PDF documents inside the corporate container
- File sharing and sync: seamless and secure collaboration both inside and outside the organization
- VPN-free anywhere access: securely access files and folders on corporate file servers and NAS without VPN
- Access control: control access to data based on geo-location and IP addresses
- Extra protection: enforce device-specific PIN for access to the corporate container
- Browse: single place to view and access data from all your devices and shared folders
- Search: easily locate files and folders including shared ones
- Offline: mark any file as offline (including shared ones) for offline access
- Notifications: get notified when people share folders or files with you