One Hour of Code tutorial: https://pocketcode.org/hourOfCode - for other tutorials see http://catrob.at/i and https://pocketcode.org/tutorial
Pocket Code allows you to create, edit, execute, share, and remix Catrobat programs in a visual, "LEGO-style" programming environment and programming language. You can remix programs that others have made and share them with your friends and the world. With Pocket Code you can up- and download Catrobat programs through the Pocket Code community website at https://pocketcode.org/ --- All Catrobat programs uploaded to this site can be downloaded by anyone under a free open source license to maximize learning, remixing, and sharing them freely.
Catrobat is a visual programming language and set of creativity tools for smartphones, tablets, and mobile browsers. Catrobat and the software developed by the Catrobat team are inspired by the Scratch programming system developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab.
Pocket Code is ideally suited for the Hour of Code during the Computer Science Education Week http://csedweek.org/ organized by code.org, the European Code Week http://codeweek.eu/ as well as Google's "Made with Code" initiative https://www.madewithcode.com/ --- and it also is available on Google Play for Education http://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/edu/about.html in Google's Android market.
Catrobat --- http://www.catrobat.org/ and http://developer.catrobat.org/ --- is an independent non-profit project creating free open source software (FOSS) under AGPL and CC-BY-SA licenses. The growing international Catrobat team is entirely composed of volunteers. The results of many of our subprojects will be made available in the months and years to come, e.g., the ability to control more robots, or to create music in an easy and fun way. Currently we are working hard on extending Pocket Code as the next step with a physics engine that is almost ready and will allow you to program in a very easy and fun way your own Angry Bird or Maze types of games.
Please note that Pocket Code currently runs well only on smartphones and tablets with a screen size up to 7".
LinuxCBT.com Droid App is a companion front-end to training via the site: LinuxCBT.com.
Sans subscription, it is possible to peruse demos ad infinitum. Armed with a subscription (App provides $99 option for single-user/month, by default and additional subscription options are available online: LinuxCBT.com/procure), one may login and indulge, ad-hoc and ad infinitum, in the worlds of: Linux, Unix and Open Source training topics. These are the core topics powering Web 2.0 entities and legacy adoption of Linux and Open Source technologies.
Use LinuxCBT.com to arm yourself with vital IT, Linux, Unix and Open Source Skills. These skills facilitate facile global mobility.
Manage your subscription and primary training usage via: LinuxCBT.com, on a proper front-end, whilst using the Droid App merely as an on-the-go reference.
Use the Demos in this App to familiarize with our offerings. Subscribe, if applicable, via the App or via LinuxCBT.com, then use App with valid credentials.
If you are an existing LinuxCBT.com user, please download and login using valid credentials whilst out-and-about.
We will tweak and improve the App henceforth based on solid remittances.
Team LinuxCBT| UnixCBT
ScratchJr was inspired by the popular Scratch programming language (http://scratch.mit.edu), used by millions of young people (ages 8 and up) around the world. In creating ScratchJr, we redesigned the interface and programming language to make them developmentally appropriate for younger children, carefully designing features to match young children's cognitive, personal, social, and emotional development.
We see coding (or computer programming) as a new type of literacy. Just as writing helps you organize your thinking and express your ideas, the same is true for coding. In the past, coding was seen as too difficult for most people. But we think coding should be for everyone, just like writing.
As young children code with ScratchJr, they learn how to create and express themselves with the computer, not just to interact with it. In the process, children learn to solve problems and design projects, and they develop sequencing skills that are foundational for later academic success. They also use math and language in a meaningful and motivating context, supporting the development of early-childhood numeracy and literacy. With ScratchJr, children aren't just learning to code, they are coding to learn.
ScratchJr is a collaboration between the Developmental Technologies group at Tufts University, the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab, and the Playful Invention Company. Two Sigma led the implementation of the Android version of ScratchJr. The graphics and illustrations for ScratchJr were created by HvingtQuatre Company and Sarah Thomson.
If you enjoy using this free app, please consider making a donation to the Code-to-Learn Foundation (www.codetolearn.org), a nonprofit organization that provides ongoing support for ScratchJr. We appreciate donations of all sizes, large and small.
This version of ScratchJr works only on tablets that are 7-inches or larger, and running Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or higher.
An application made by and for Jehovah's Witnesses.
• 500 songs to learn from different eras and genres.
• Highly configurable piano (multitouch, glissando, highlighting, note labels)
• Piano suitable for all devices and tablets.
***** Other Features *****
Focus on parts of the song to play back and learn the melodies.
Authentic digitised grand piano sounds.
Enlarge / Reduce size of keys.
Highlight notes on/off to play by ear.
Show / Hide note names.
Slow down / speed up the song.
Turn up / down volume of song play, which is ideal for play along mode.
Pressure Sensitive. Control the volume depending on how hard you strike the notes.
Immersion's Ultimate Density Control Haptic Feedback.
**** Become a Better Musician *****
Develop your ability to play by ear.
Given a melody, can you play it back or play along?
Start with a few notes and build up until you've mastered the song.
Suitable for all ages (kids to adults) and for all abilities (beginner to advanced).
***** Free *****
100 free songs of the full catalog are immediately available on this version. Play well to unlock all songs.
***** Song List *****
The song list is varied containing all genres such as Rock, Classical, The Latest Pop, Film Theme Tunes, TV Theme Tunes, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Alternative, Indie, Latin and more. Includes:
Aashique, Abba, ACDC, Adele, Aerosmith, AHa, Alice Cooper, Alicia Keys, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Axel F, Avicii, Beethoven, Ben E King, Beyonce, Bizet, Black Sabbath, Blur, Blink 182, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Boomtown Rats, Bruno Mars, Carter Burwell, Christiani Perri, Claire de Lune, Coldplay, Cream, David Guetta, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Deee-Lite, Depeche Mode, Dire Straits, Dirty Dancing, Doctor Who, Doctor Zhivago, Donna Summers, Ed Sheeran, Elastica, Elton John, Elvis, EMF, Eminem, Eric Clapton, Erik Satie, Evanescence, Final Fantasy, Fleetwood Mac, and lots more
***** Details *****
Songs capture the main melody / chorus / intro / verse.
Whether you've had any prior programming experience or not, this app will help you learn all you need to know in order to start creating and compiling your own programs. Learning with SoloLearn has proved to be fast, effective and fun. This app will show you how easy it is to become a programmer.
Learn C++ includes over 60 lessons split into 8 levels that cover basic concepts, data types, arrays, pointers, conditional statements, loops, functions, classes and objects, inheritance & polymorphism, templates, exceptions and files. Unlock new levels, quizzes, collect points and compete with your peers around the world.
Most importantly, learn while having fun because engaged learning makes a difference.
Vous ne payez que les tests supplémentaires, le reste de l’application est totalement gratuite : le cours de code, les panneaux et les statistiques...
Apprendre, s’entraîner et réussir le code de la route grâce à une pédagogie qui a fait ses preuves en auto-école, pour être prêt le jour de l’examen.
L’application est utilisable en mode portrait ou paysage pour une meilleure visualisation des situations.
Les photos peuvent êtres agrandies par zoom.
Les questions et les corrections sont lues par une voix-off
Toutes les corrections sont animées par une mise en évidence des éléments importants.
Pour les personnes malentendantes, une fonction permet d’afficher le texte du commentaire de correction.
L’application contient :
- jusqu'à 2400 questions sous forme de QCM avec corrections illustrées audiovisuelles, comme à l’auto-école
- Cours de Code multimédia pour apprendre les règles de base du code de la route
- 40 tests Séries de 40 questions pour vous entraîner à volonté, dont 5 gratuits
- 12 tests Pièges de l'Examen pour déjouer les situations alambiquées de l’épreuve, dont 1 gratuit
- Examen blanc à tirage aléatoire dans les conditions de l’examen officiel
- Tests thématiques de 20 questions réparties en 11 catégories, pour réviser un sujet précis du code de la route
- 10 tests Vérifications intérieures et extérieures pour savoir répondre aux questions que l’inspecteur posera le jour de l’épreuve pratique, dont 1 gratuit
- 3 tests Recyclage de 40 questions, pour ceux qui ont déjà le permis, dont 1 gratuit
- Définition de tous les Panneaux du code de la route
- Suivi statistique avec graphes, conseils et historique des tests effectués permettant de revoir ses erreurs
- Dossier personnel avec création de comptes utilisateurs pour partager l’application
Réalisation pédagogique et mises à jour
Tous les contenus ont été réalisés par des moniteurs diplômés, encadrés par un titulaire du BAFM (Brevet d’Aptitude à la Formation des Moniteurs).
Les programmes pédagogiques sont par ailleurs mis à jour en fonction des changements de réglementation en vigueur.
La répartition thématique est celle de l'examen ; elle comprend les 11 catégories officielles.
The 'Hour of Code' is a nationwide initiative by Computer Science Education Week[csedweek.org] and Code.org[code.org] to introduce millions of students to one hour of computer science and computer programming.
Most of the source codes and apps in this app are free[yes, absolutely free!!!]. Yes, there are some source codes/apps from us and as well as third-party owned which are licensed and require purchase of the product license. But, as mentioned earlier most of the source codes/apps are totally free and you are free to use those in your own apps. Enjoy!
- Code Explore offers you hundreds of free Android source codes
- Code Explore offers you codes developed by our highly skilled Android App Developers which are all tested on devices
- You can pick and download those codes for free of cost [yes, absolutely free!!!] as well as our other custom designed and developed codes which are already in use with full effect and are in Play Store now which will in the end help you reduce hours of your development time and cost
- We also welcome Android App Developers around the world to share their experiences with us through their developed Android apps and source codes
- Android App developers worldwide are welcome to contribute with their source codes and make our code bank enrich day by day by uploading your code on Code Explore to distribute those free of cost or even we can also sell you your apps and source codes through our website
- You can seek our expert developers' help in integrating our code snippets into your apps
- You can also ask for any other code and development related assistance and our bunch of highly skilled Android developers are available 24x7 to share their expertise with you
… and much more. Feel free to explore and enjoy the incredible possibility we built within our app.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn about and discuss all aspects of the Android ecosystem, from hardware devices and applications to development and rooting.
- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Read and post to blogs and articles
- View profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytime
- Get answers to your Android Questions