It is a Linux command shell where you can learn and try your commands directly on your mobile.
* It contains the description and example of each and every command that exist in all linux Distribution
* You can test Your knowledge by attempting quiz.
* This App gives you a special user interface with a different animations which gives you a greater Viewing
* Works Offline
* Inbuilt Internet search option.No need to open web browser.
* Efficient search option for faster response.
* Auto Completion offline Command Search Box.
* Category wise Search filter for quick command search
* Multiple Choice Test Question
* 112 number of random Question Set.
* Every time you will notice that Answers Changing it position , so that it is difficult to memorize answers by its
answer position index .
System programming is the practice of writing system software, which is a code that lives at a low level, talking directly to the kernel and core system libraries.
The entire example in this app which is chapter wise are tested and verified on GNU GCC compiler with Linux 2.6 and above kernel and also in Raspberry pi Rev B. Almost every program will work on any compiler, feel free to share and copy the source code and execute on your device.
Most of the codes are compiled by “gcc –Wall filename.c –o executable-name”.
Chapter wise content
Ch 01: File Input Output APIs
Ch 02: Buffered Input Output APIs
Ch 03: Advanced Input Output APIs
Ch 04: Process Management APIs
Ch 05: File Dir Management APIs
Note – Inter process communication, Socket programming and more chapters are uploading soon.
If you think any new program is added just mail us at our email id “firstname.lastname@example.org”, and rate us more and more and share with your colleagues and friends.
Note: - We are not liable for any error or mistake or any resemblance. All programs are developed by our core team none of the programs are copied from anywhere but references are taken from various books, man pages and sites. If any resemblance is found mail us at our email id.
We look forward for your suggestions keep mailing us.
* View content offline
* No Ads
* Categorized and Organized UI
* Internet connection not required
1) Linux Command Reference/CheatSheet
2) Ubuntu Command Reference/CheatSheet
3) Bash Shell Command Reference/CheatSheet
4) Emacs Text Editor Command Reference/CheatSheet
5) vi Text Editor Command Reference/CheatSheet
1) Learn to appreciate the powerfulness of the command line.
2) Learn how to copy , move , view files
3) Learn how to make directories
4) Rename files
5) Create commands
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 10 lectures and 59 mins of content!
- Learn the basics of the command line
- Realize the potential of the command line
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
• Introduction to the Command Line
• Manipulating Files and Diretories
• Make your Own Commands
✔ Lifetime access to 10 lectures
✔ A community of 14600+ people trying to learn the same thing!
✔ Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
✔ Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"The information is goo but some lectures in section two could be merged together.":
-(Nicole Lindsay-Lane) ★★★★★
"I advise this course to all the beginners to take because it is motivating, you wont have to you learn everything at once, its step by step lectures are easily understandable and pace is also quite catch-able you'll also like it Good luck"
-(Muhammad Eminbayli ) ★★★★★
"This course is very easy for learing simple linux commands which can make a huge difference in the way how i do my job from now on"
-(Andrew Allison) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Ahmed Alkabary | Entrepreneur,Linux Enthusiast,Mathematician
Install the "Basics of Linux Command Line" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
The mobile conference application supports effective conference management and augment the event experience.It enables conference participants to access, share information about the event and provide feedback.
It lists frequently used commands in the Linux. Helpful for Linux beginners!
let we know utility and usefulness of App through your rating and
comments. If you have any suggestion you are most welcome.
Special thanks to some of my supporting friends:
- Learn about and discuss all aspects of the Android ecosystem, from hardware devices and applications to development and rooting.
- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Read and post to blogs and articles
- View profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytime
- Get answers to your Android Questions