One Hour of Code tutorial: https://pocketcode.org/hourOfCode - for other tutorials see http://catrob.at/i and https://pocketcode.org/tutorial
Pocket Code allows you to create, edit, execute, share and remix Catrobat programs in a visual, "LEGO-style" programming environment and programming language. You can remix programs that others have made and share them with your friends and the world. With Pocket Code you can up- and download Catrobat programs through the Pocket Code community website at https://pocketcode.org/ --- All Catrobat programs uploaded to this site can be downloaded by anyone under a free open source license to maximize learning, remixing and sharing them freely.
Catrobat is a visual programming language and set of creativity tools for smartphones, tablets and mobile browsers. Catrobat and the software developed by the Catrobat team are inspired by the Scratch programming system developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab.
Pocket Code is ideally suited for the Hour of Code during the Computer Science Education Week http://csedweek.org/ organized by code.org, the European Code Week http://codeweek.eu/ as well as Google's "Made with Code" initiative https://www.madewithcode.com/ --- and it also is available on Google Play for Education http://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/edu/about.html in Google's Android market.
Catrobat --- http://www.catrobat.org/ and http://developer.catrobat.org/ --- is an independent non-profit project creating free open source software (FOSS) under AGPL and CC-BY-SA licenses. The growing international Catrobat team is entirely composed of volunteers. The results of many of our subprojects will be made available in the months and years to come, e.g., the ability to control more robots or to create music in an easy and fun way. Currently we are working hard on extending Pocket Code as the next step with a physics engine that is almost ready and will allow you to program in a very easy and fun way your own Angry Bird or Maze types of games.
Please note that Pocket Code currently runs well only on smartphones and tablets with a screen size up to 7".
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 4 languages: english, german, czech, slovak
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
LinuxCBT.com Droid App is a companion front-end to training via the site: LinuxCBT.com.
Sans subscription, it is possible to peruse demos ad infinitum. Armed with a subscription (App provides $99 option for single-user/month, by default and additional subscription options are available online: LinuxCBT.com/procure), one may login and indulge, ad-hoc and ad infinitum, in the worlds of: Linux, Unix and Open Source training topics. These are the core topics powering Web 2.0 entities and legacy adoption of Linux and Open Source technologies.
Use LinuxCBT.com to arm yourself with vital IT, Linux, Unix and Open Source Skills. These skills facilitate facile global mobility.
Manage your subscription and primary training usage via: LinuxCBT.com, on a proper front-end, whilst using the Droid App merely as an on-the-go reference.
Use the Demos in this App to familiarize with our offerings. Subscribe, if applicable, via the App or via LinuxCBT.com, then use App with valid credentials.
If you are an existing LinuxCBT.com user, please download and login using valid credentials whilst out-and-about.
We will tweak and improve the App henceforth based on solid remittances.
Team LinuxCBT| UnixCBT
Ada, a language program, leaves her home in the Mainframe to find out who she is and meets a runaway called Newbie, who just wants to learn how to code.
Together, Ada and Newbie discover they have to believe in themselves and be open to learning from their new jungle friends: Java the monkey, Perl the cuckoo, C the bull shark, SQL the squirrel, and Ee the Electric Eel.
Code Jungle is a "choose your own adventure" style story that covers some basic but fundamental ideas about programming. We want you to PLAY with code, to CREATE, to EXPLORE.
[When to Use]
Do you have the experience that your kids do not listen to you? You have to say the same things many times, such as "Put your stuff away," "Eat your food," "Take a bath now," or "Go to bed."
"GhostCall DX" will help you!
Your kids never listen to you because they are getting used to be said by mom, but other person tells them the same thing, they will listen to what he/she said.
If your kids change their attitude by this application, you have to tell them why they were scolded.
After the kids were done their action, you need to praise a lot so that they will continue their action.
This application is not for frightening the kids, but let them know what they need to do.
Choose the best character according to your kid's personality or situation.
[How to Play/Record]
1.A scary demon, a dracula, a pretty princess, or a fairy etc… From total 12 charactors, you can choose the best character according a situation.
2.Touch the red microphone mark and record your words to attract your children's attention.
3.You can change "Change Ringtone," "Voice Changer," and "background" by edit button.
4.Try listening and if no problem, you can put the title and save your recording by touching the save button.
5.Your recording data will be saved in "My Recording" at Get a Call.
[How to Play/Get Call]
1.Choose the one you need from "My Recording" or "Sample."
2.When you get a call, a 3D character will appear, so you show the character to the kids. If the kids got scared, tap "decline," if they would not react, then tap "anwer."
3.When you tap "answer," the character will start talking.
4.You can use the timer function and make the call more reality.
GhostCall DX Service Page : http://ghostcalldx.com/en/
Google+ : http://gplus.to/ghostcalldxEn
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ghostcalldx_en/326183960858106
Twitter : @ghostcalldx / https://twitter.com/ghostcalldx_en
ScratchJr was inspired by the popular Scratch programming language (http://scratch.mit.edu), used by millions of young people (ages 8 and up) around the world. In creating ScratchJr, we redesigned the interface and programming language to make them developmentally appropriate for younger children, carefully designing features to match young children's cognitive, personal, social, and emotional development.
We see coding (or computer programming) as a new type of literacy. Just as writing helps you organize your thinking and express your ideas, the same is true for coding. In the past, coding was seen as too difficult for most people. But we think coding should be for everyone, just like writing.
As young children code with ScratchJr, they learn how to create and express themselves with the computer, not just to interact with it. In the process, children learn to solve problems and design projects, and they develop sequencing skills that are foundational for later academic success. They also use math and language in a meaningful and motivating context, supporting the development of early-childhood numeracy and literacy. With ScratchJr, children aren't just learning to code, they are coding to learn.
ScratchJr is a collaboration between the Developmental Technologies group at Tufts University, the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab, and the Playful Invention Company. Two Sigma led the implementation of the Android version of ScratchJr. The graphics and illustrations for ScratchJr were created by HvingtQuatre Company and Sarah Thomson.
If you enjoy using this free app, please consider making a donation to the Code-to-Learn Foundation (www.codetolearn.org), a nonprofit organization that provides ongoing support for ScratchJr. We appreciate donations of all sizes, large and small.
This version of ScratchJr works only on tablets that are 7-inches or larger, and running Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or higher.
The 'Hour of Code' is a nationwide initiative by Computer Science Education Week[csedweek.org] and Code.org[code.org] to introduce millions of students to one hour of computer science and computer programming.
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Cette application est LA solution pour vous permettre de réviser l'examen du code de la route français et de mettre le maximum de chance de votre côté pour réussir permis de conduire.
Idéal pour s'entraîner et réussir à l'examen, ou tout simplement pour réviser son code de la route.
Cette version gratuite inclus:
[x] Questions et réponses commentées et illustrées avec photos et possibilité de zoom,
[x] Séries de 40 questions comme à l'examen du code de la route,
[x] Statistiques indiquant si vous êtes en voie d'avoir votre examen.
N'hésitez pas à laisser vos commentaires et remarques et à noter l'application.
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
- Learn about and discuss all aspects of the Android ecosystem, from hardware devices and applications to development and rooting.
- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Read and post to blogs and articles
- View profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytime
- Get answers to your Android Questions