- Send and receive private messages
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Buy and sell in the free classifieds
- View user forum profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, any time
- Now has quick reply
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
An OBD Bluetooth adapter that connects to your car’s engine management / OBD port is required. Common adapters include BAFX, ELM327, OBDLink LX, & Vgate and can be purchased on websites such as eBay or Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/BAFX-Products-Bluetooth-diagnostics-Android/dp/B005NLQAHS). eCAR will connect to secure & insecure adapters.
eCAR PRO is a powerful OBDII scanner designed by a team of programmers, graphic designers, and top car mechanics. eCAR’s UI is comprehensive, intuitive and designed for ease-of-use for car enthusiasts and the DIY car repair mechanic. Additional details:
DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes): Check & clear Check Engine Light (CEL). View confirmed, pending, and historic DTC. Continuous monitoring available for viewing engine fault codes as they appear in real time. Already have a DTC from another code reader? Then use the built in DTC SES Library to retrieve code descriptions.
Emission Readiness (Mode 6): There are up to 11 monitors that check the emission system on gasoline engines; 9 on compression (Diesel) engines. Informs the user if the vehicle is unlikely to pass emission tests. Displays additional info stored in vehicle’s ECU, e.g. mode, time/distance MIL on, etc.
Gauges & Alarms: Contains several car gauges with preset alarms. User adjustable speedometer alarm available with On/Off alarm sound.
Vehicle Sensors: Engine sensor data is displayed in real-time in Gauge, Graph, and Text formats. Enhanced gauges specific to each sensor are provided. Relevant sensor parameters are shown on each gauge including Min & Max values. Includes adjustable graph time axis.
Temperature Sensors: View readings for all available temperature sensors. In addition to coolant temperature; air intake, catalyst (catalytic converters), ambient air, and oil temperatures can be viewed. An alarm for the coolant temperature is available.
Oxygen Sensors: View real-time O2 sensor values and monitor the health of the vehicle’s catalytic converters. Performs a comparison of O2 sensors.
Fuel Trim: Some of the most common fault codes are related to fuel trim. View comparisons of Short & Long term data for each Bank in real time.
Fuel Economy: Monitor instant MPG, average fuel economy, and fuel level. A CO2 gauge is provided to assist in monitoring the amount of CO2 the vehicle releases. This activity has been credited with assisting drivers improve their driving habits while reducing fuel consumption.
Timers: eCAR features a trip timer, 0-60 mph, & ¼ mile timers; for the metric users among us, 0-100 kmh and 400 meter timers are available. Includes Countdown & Auto Speed Detect. The Timer & method of execution provide the most accurate speed timer for OBD applications on the market today!
Torque & Horsepower: Don’t have your own torque dyno/dynamo-meter? Don’t worry! eCAR mobile app can calculate live data for Horsepower & Torque.
More: Includes options for units, color scheme, & graph speed. eCAR can read 100+ vehicle sensors and doesn't require software plug-ins. Tested on Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mercedes, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Pontiac, Renault, Seat, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, VW, ...
Please note that available sensors vary by vehicle make & model.
* Display data as realtime gauges
* Run performance metrics:
- Acceleration: 0-60mph, 0-100mph, 40-100mph, 60-130mph
- Braking: 60-0mph, 100-0mph
- Distance: 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile (times and trap speeds!)
* G-force meter: measure the G-forces your car exerts in acceleration, braking, and cornering!
* Horsepower and torque calculations!
* Log and record vehicle performance information including boost, intake temp, timing, load, and many more!
* Save and view logs in .csv format
* Graph saved data
VehicLogics works with any OBDII compliant vehicle. This includes most made after 1996 and all made after 2000. It works on vehicles of all makes including Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Eagle, Ford, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo, and many more!
A Bluetooth OBDII (OBD2 ELM327) adapter is required for most of the functionality of this application. It is a small adapter that plugs in usually under your vehicle's steering wheel. Many different adapters exist, and some provide better performance than others. Even the cheapest adapters will work with this application, however the logging rate may be slower. Ebay and Amazon both have many for sale, ranging from cheap to $100+. The PLX Kiwi and the OBDLink MX Scan Tool will provide you with the best performance and logging rate.
Additional PID's for logging and vehicle specific PID's will be released in the future
With the FREE Ford Ranger Forum app you will be able to read and post messages, upload photos, send private messages, and stay connected with other Ranger enthusiasts wherever you are.
Create them in 3 easy steps !
You can of course create them from a picture taken with your camera via MAD Maker or from an existing image in your gallery. (Downloaded, previously taken, etc). Add text to them and even add emoticons !!
Once you have it done, share it to your friends via all social networks, emails, or any sharing app you have installed on your smartphone. You can also just save your creation.
If you like the app, feel free to rate the app !!
MADMaker has been tested on many android devices.
For any problem on your device with the application please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our team will fix the problem as soon as possible.