If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
***3 Million downloads and growing.
When you hear the sounds you yourself will feel as if you are in a middle of jungle with animals all round. :)
Let kids explore the animal kingdom by learning animals by sight, sound, and animal names.
Browse through gallery and click on any thumbnail to see bigger image, or view next image with flick of your finger.
****** Features *******
* 80+ Animals, Birds, Sea Animals & Reptiles all together with babies of animals.
*Create and listen to list of your favorite animals
* Slide show through all animals including birds, reptiles and insects.
*Option to play animal sound multiple time
* human pronunciation of animal name
* Auto play mode (slide show)
* Easy to use
* Landscape , more space to show animal pictures
* Child Lock
* Animated loading screen
****Reviews by Parents****
This is by far my son's favorite!! He's only 15 months and if I need him so stay quiet I just load it up!! --by Joy
My 18month son's favorite app. He now makes all the animal noises & has learned their names.--by Andrew
My little angel like this animal sounds very much.. she sounds roaring and barking.--by navaneethan
Kids Zoo is a funny way to play with amazing jungle creatures! Hear sounds of tigers, elephants, lions, crocodiles and many birds.
Kids Zoo is a fun package to learn The Animal World for little toddlers.
In Kids Zoo you enjoy high quality images with beautiful sounds.
Bring the wildlife from all round the world for your Toddler.
A must have for you and your kids.
This kids animal app has human voice over to pronounce animal name for easy learning of kids.
Kids Zoo does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. We are focused in making the Application a delight for children and a winning choice for parents. We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun.
Your child will love this simple, entertaining application for preschool-aged kids, and they will learn from this Application.
Kids Zoo animal sounds and animal pictures app supports French Spanish and Hindi languages.
This application is under active development, we always welcome your suggestion to improve "Kids Zoo Animal Sounds and Picture" application.
Please send us email on pratikmachchar [-at-] gmail.com
As seen on PC Mag, Android Police, Phone Arena, Everything Android, the Guardian, Addictive Tips and more..
How does it work?
1 - You press the share button in any app for anything
2 - You choose the recipient from your contact list
3 - Enter a brief message and press send. It's that simple.
How does it really work?
When you press send, Send It takes what you want to send, uploads it to the cloud and sends the recipient an SMS with your message and link to it. They will recieve something like the following:
'Have you seen this omg it's sooo funny
Sent via Send It'
What if I don't have SMS?
No problem. Instead of choosing a contact select 'Copy to Clipboard'. You can then share the link however you like.
We have you covered. Send It PRO supports sending directly from your Google Voice number.
Why Send It?
- More flexible than Whatsapp
- Picture messaging (MMS) is expensive
- Ad free
- Secure - it uses your own cloud storage
- Send multiple files at once
Google Drive is the default. If you prefer something else Dropbox, SkyDrive and Box are all also supported.
- Unlimited file size (Free is limited to 10mb)
- Send directly from your Google Voice number
- Send to multiple recipients at once
- Send files to other apps (Including Facebook, Twitter & Whatsapp)
Issue or Question?
Click 'Email Developer' and let me know, I'll get back to you ASAP
Try it out, it's free :-)
- On some phones Google Drive links give random files names such as 0sfgdf5g1sd23f15sdfsd.jpeg (The other cloud services do not have this issue)
- Google Drive doesn't have a progress bar (Other cloud services do)
- AOKP roms are not officially supported
Send It can only access the files it uploads to your Google Drive. Anything else you have on there it CANNOT see or access (Stated clearly when it asks for your permission)
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check for internet connectivity
GET_ACCOUNTS - To display the list of accounts that can be used with Send It
INTERNET - For obvious reasons :-)
READ_CONTACTS - To display the contact list
SEND_SMS - For obvious reasons :-)
READ_SMS & WRITE_SMS - Both permissions are required to display the sent message in your sms app
VIBRATE - To vibrate when file has been sent successfully
• Register and manage domains with DNS control, forwarding, nameserver management, and renewal.
• Send and receive Go Daddy email in our Mobile Workspace mail client.
• Manage Dedicated and Virtual Dedicated Servers, Email accounts, Online Store order, Hosting essentials, account settings, and Online Files.
• Search, browse, track, bid, make an offer, and purchase domains in the GoDaddy Auctions Domain Name Aftermarket.
• Renew your products, and receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
• Learn more about tools to help you succeed online; Hosting, Web Builder, SSL Certificates, Email, Shopping Cart, Servers, and more
• Save time with our remember account features and express checkout.
• Look-up WHOIS domain registration information
We take great pride in our world-class customer care. Just tap "Call Us" in the application to talk 24/7 to someone right here in our office. Don't want to talk? You can also use Support Center for text-based support at any time.
GoDaddy is the world's largest web host and domain name registrar, but we also provide iron-clad SSL certificates, personalized email accounts, point-&-click website builders, online file storage, and shopping cart applications - just about anything you need to create a professional presence on the Web.
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
Mobile Fax turns your phone into a fax machine!
Use the camera to scan a page and the phone will send it (free) to any fax number in USA/Canada!
This full version includes free faxing of up to 9 pages per day! More sending available with an account if necessary.
In association with GotFreeFax.com.
Mobile Fax turns your phone into a fax machine!
Use the camera to scan a page and the phone will send it to a fax machine!
Free version limited to one (single-page) fax per day with no coverpage.
Premium and account versions available with more included faxes.
In association with GotFreeFax.com.
The Ashford Mobile app is free to any Ashford University student or faculty enrolled in an online degree program. You'll love all of the things you'll be able to do now from your Android device.
- Connect to your courses in the online learning environment
- Read discussion board threads and reply to your classmates’ posts
- View your weekly and final grades and Instructor Feedback
- View and add a photo to your Ashford digital Student ID
- Find contact info for key university support staff (Admissions, Student, and Financial Services)
- View past grades and details for future courses
- Access the Ashford Library and Writing Center
- Receive up-to-the-minute news and events
- Easily identify posts made by you and your instructor(s)
- View your Financial Ledger Card
If you are not enrolled as a student at AU, please visit www.ashford.edu to learn more about online degree programs.
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
if you like blast monkeys, angry birds these kinds of physics games, you'll enjoy Take me Home more!
Take me Home is a physics puzzle game. Your mission to bring Bubu (the little guy) back home in the forest. There are many friends are waiting on his way home --- but watch out, not everyone is nice to Bubu. It's your time to design smart and safe routes. Put accelrators on the proper places, and send Bubu safely at right time point!
Don't forget to collect coins on the adventure too. You need enough coins to unlock stages.
You may find hint is helpful when you stuck at some levels. Use it, but not depend on it. It also costs you coins.
Some comments of Take me Home:
I'm very picky but this Very different from others and addictive. Played for 6hrs and don't know where time goes.
Super fun!! Good time killer. Some of the levels are pretty hard though
Pretty good game for keeping you interested. Good during lunch time at the office. No problems with it what so ever....Droidx
Please email to email@example.com if any suggestions or problems.
Good luck to take Bubu home!
1). Find your District ID
Log in to your school’s Campus Portal via a Web browser. Click on the ‘Get Your District ID’ button. Enter this code in the District ID area of the app. If you receive a message that your District ID is not recognized, contact your school to get your new District ID.
2) Enter your username and password
This information is provided by your school/district.
3) Review your settings
Subscribe to ‘Notifications’ to receive alerts about grades, assignments and attendance changes.
View assignments, attendance, daily planner, grades, schedule and food service information (Infinite Campus Food Service required).
Receive immediate notifications when changes are made.
• Your school district must use Infinite Campus as its student information system.
• An active Infinite Campus Portal account is required (accessed through a Web browser).
- Filialsuche inkl. Öffnungszeiten
- Briefkastensuche inkl. Leerungszeiten
- Packstation/Paketbox suchen, inkl. Routenanzeige
- Sendungsverfolgung von Briefen/Paketen
- echte Postkarten versenden
Sign documents and get signatures quickly and easily from your Android device. A must-have app that will save you time and eliminate the need to print, fax or mail documents and forms for signature. Once you've tried it, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
* Featured in USA Today, WSJ, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo *
* Rated a Top Productivity Tablet App *
* Featured App by AT&T, HTC, and Motorola *
Safe, secure and legally binding, DocuSign empowers you to sign documents and get signatures from anyone, anywhere, whether they happen to be standing right next to you or are halfway around the globe.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature platform, trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 180 countries around the world.
Already have a DocuSign account? No problem; DocuSign's Mobile Application allows you to access your current account on the go.
HUNDREDS OF WAYS TO USE DOCUSIGN
• Send contracts, invoices and work orders for signature.
• Sign school forms and permission slips.
• Sign and fill out insurance forms (health, renters, home, auto, personal . . . )
• Review and approve project estimates, POs and change orders.
• Sign lease and rental agreements.
• Authorize direct deposit and change of address.
• Sign your new-job offer letter and paperwork.
• Find solutions for every department: HR, finance, sales, purchasing, legal.
You can sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required. Supports multiple formats (PDF, images, Microsoft documents and more.)
• Fill out forms and templates.
• Create and adopt a signature (multiple color and formats.)
• Access and import documents from multiple sources.
• Complete face-to-face signing with multiple signers.
• Import documents directly from email.
You can electronically send documents for signature and manage the documents you send.
• Send documents to multiple people to sign.
• Complete face-to-face signing with multiple signers.
• No more printing, scanning, or faxing send requests for signature and completed document directly from the app (email, Evernote, Box, Google drive, and more.)
• Get notified when documents have been signed and completed.
• Receive five free sends when you sign up!
Access and store all your files & documents instantly and securely.
• Store files for free (signed documents automatically store in the cloud).
• Save completed documents to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box or Salesforce account.
• Open signed documents in other applications.
Choose the solution trusted by banks and law firms. Get enterprise-grade security in the palm of your hand.
• Legally binding; complies with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail; see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted; more secure than paper.
• Only eSignature app that tamper-proofs documents.
• DocuSign eSignature platform is ISO 27001 SSAE16-compliant.
MANAGE YOUR ONLINE IDENTITY
• Create your personal eSignature (multiple color and formats).
• Customize ID card; photo, name, title, company, address, phone number.
• Customize privacy settings.
• PDF’s, Word Documents, Images, PDF Forms, Templates
• Import and Export from Evernote, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive
• DocuSign Personal, Professional, Workgroup, and Real Estate plans.
DocuSign is available for: Desktop, Tablet and mobile devices
Mobile platforms: Android, iOS and Windows 8
Web: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Supported accessories: HTC Scribe Pen
More information about eSignature and ESIGN compliance: http://www.docusign.com/company/customer-partner-trust
Media Organizer allows you to organize your photos and videos into folders which will then show up as albums in your media gallery. It supports your external storage (SD card) to create albums on it.
MediaOrganizer is not a standalone application but integrates with your gallery app (e.g. Gallery, Gallery3D or HTC Sense Album) and is started out of the gallery by sending pictures or videos via “Share” or “Send To”.
★ Copy or move your pictures, photos and videos into folders directly from your Gallery via “Share” or “Send To”
★ Select multiple files in your gallery and move or copy them at once
★ Create new folders on your external storage
★ Delete and rename your folders on the external storage
★ Maintain a list of favourite folders for quick access
★ Hide or unhide your pics and vids (if the gallery supports ".nomedia")
MediaOrganizer is available in English, German and Polish localization. Compatible with Honeycomb tablets.
Note: The standard gallery of the Xperia Mini does not support folders. You have to use an alternative gallery application to see the folders.
Feature-Graphic shows free images from http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Friends_g364.html